Before They Fade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two sisters laughed with me, but at least they agreed that I was at a disadvantage. I complimented them again, telling them that it was a price I was willing to pay. Soon the sun disappeared and the warm weather started to cool. Surprising me, Aria walked towards me, her heavy breasts swinging beneath her, and she kissed me on the lips. Before I could do or say anything, Milla did the exact same thing. "There you go, brother. Now you've seen us naked and we've kissed you. Were all equal!"

They were laughing as they got dressed while I remained sitting, still stunned and still fully erect. When I stood up a moment later, they both stared at my hard cock. If it had already been obvious when I was sitting, it was now unambiguously obvious now. Milla, on the verge of losing her balance, said "Shit... That's a very nice cock. What do you think, sis?"

Aria, less drunk than her sister, nevertheless said "Yep. Damn nice cock."

They both smiled at me as I dressed. "Well, thanks girls."

"And while we're trying to be equal," added Milla, "I have to let you know that if I were a guy, you'd see my erection right now." My eyes opened wide and Aria started laughing. Milla looked at her sister and said "Don't tell me you're not wet, Aria..."

"Pffff! I'm not wet!" she said, blushing and laughing. She was drunker than I had thought. And as I smiled, she suddenly added "I'm drenched!" We all laughed with her.

"Ok then..." I said. "Looks like I'm driving?"

They were still laughing as I said that: the answer to my question was self-evident.

We came back home at around seven. Milla and Aria both got to their bed early, the alcohol making them sleepier than otherwise. I fell on my bed with a huge grin and tried to permanently fix into memory the images I had seen. I had known all my life that my sisters were beautiful and sexy, and that together they could satisfy the tastes of any man: big or smaller breasts, lean or rounded hips and ass, long slim legs or more voluptuous, blonde or dark... The two of them were the perfect pair.

I fell asleep with a huge erection. I almost masturbated but decided against it. Knowing it was naughty, I nevertheless decided to keep my sexual energy as high as it was. My last thoughts before I drifted to sleep was about the following day. Would our relationships return to normal? Was it a one time fluke? Were the women simply affected by the sight of the glorious fall colors before they faded, just like they themselves would fade in a few years? I tried and failed to think of a plan to keep the embers of desire alive tomorrow. But little did I know that my sisters were way ahead of me.

I was awakened in the middle of the night and after a few moments of disorientation, I recognized Milla in my room. "Feel like swimming?" she asked in a whisper. Before I could even begin to formulate a coherent answer, she got up, opened the door and disappeared. Had she been nude? Sitting in my bed, I smiled and shook my head. I got up, wearing my boxers, and went to the kitchen. Through the window I could see the silhouettes of my two sisters on the deck. To my surprise, despite everything, they were naked.

I shook my head again, pushed my boxers to the floor and joined them on the deck. I laughed as I slipped between them and jumped in the warm water. While I was underwater, I heard them both jump in. I was grinning as my head came out of the water, but before I could even open my eyes, I felt one of them jumping on me. I grabbed her as we went under and felt my cock touching her thigh. Soon I recognized Aria as my hand slipped against her generous breast.

Maybe it was because I was tired, maybe it was because I had been dreaming about fucking, maybe it was because of the special moment this afternoon or maybe it was because I simply wanted to feel a big, beautiful breast in my hand. In any case, I didn't let go. Not at all. I squeezed my hand around the generous flesh, I trapped and pinched her nipple between my fingers, I felt her smooth skin bulging as I closed my hand again and again and again... I essentially mauled my sister's breast like a familiar lover would do. Not a brother. Not at all like a brother would, or should do.

And it was glorious. Aria's breasts, some of my very favorite fantasies ever since I could remember having fantasies, were everything I had hoped they would be. I already knew they were big and round, thrusting forward way too much, with nipples pointing upwards even at her age. But now, having felt one of them in my hands, even underwater, I had felt their firmness, their fullness and I wanted more!

Eventually though, we had to go back up for air. I was half expecting a slap, or at least a good tongue lashing. But to my surprise, Aria only laughed and didn't even mention what I had done underwater. Instead Milla jumped on me, forcing me underwater again. While we were there, she hugged me, face to face, and kissed me on the lips. Before she slipped free, she also pressed her pussy directly against the underside of my rock hard cock. The feeling of her hot and slippery pussy against my cock sent shivers down my spine.

Both women were laughing as I came back up. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided that it was my turn to pounce on them. I jumped on Milla because she was the closest and given that she tried to turn around and flee, I grabbed her from behind and ended up pressing my cock between her asscheeks. As we went under and we wrestled together as if we were still kids, my cock went deeper between her buttocks and grazed her much warmer cleft. Just as I reflexively thrust forward, Milla freed herself from my grasp. As we emerged, I wasn't sure if I hadn't actually touched her pussy again, or not.

Aria, seeing that I was now pursuing her, dove away quicker than her sister had. But underwater I grabbed her feet and pulled myself towards her. She tried to free herself and twisted around in the process. I ended up with my face against her thigh and decided to kiss it. Kissing a thigh underwater is a strange experience, and I was smiling as I did. But when Aria calmed down, I turned my head around and placed another kiss right on her pussy.

Of course, my kiss landed on her bush. But a second later I felt Aria's hand on my head, then her legs parted and soon I was eating my sister's pussy underwater. It was very dark, I couldn't have seen a thing even if I had opened my eyes, but I almost exploded with pleasure as I tasted her. But five or six seconds later, because I hadn't planned on staying underwater for very long, I was out of breath. My mind was reeling, and the blood and oxygen rush depleted my reserves very quickly.

I pulled up for air, took a few deep breaths and simply said "I think I dropped something down there..." I dove back down and found Aria's pussy again. And this time I could explore a lot more. Even though Aria clamped her thighs around my head, I was free to lick and taste and suck and penetrate her pussy. My lips, tongue and even nose finally touched one of the other big fantasies of my life: my sister's pussy. As I ate her, I could hear her moans and laughter. And despite the water, I could really taste her as my tongue pushed deep inside her.

Despite my deep breath, I had to come back up much sooner than I would have liked. Judging by the expression on Milla's face, she knew exactly what had happened. Her eyes were big and round, he mouth partly opened: teasing was one thing, eating your sister's pussy for thirty seconds was something else! I opened my arms, inviting them to a big hug. When they were both pressed against me, I lowered my hands to their asses and squeezed them. "Are you really doing this?" I said, slightly out of breath because of the excitement.

"Why not?" asked Aria, her lust obvious in her eyes.

"Because it's incest?" whispered Milla, a wicked smile on her lips.

"And so if I wanna kiss you right now, it would be bad?"

Milla opened her lips, but no words came out. Slowly, very slowly, I leaned down towards her and brought my lips directly onto hers. And so, as my hand cupped one of her sweet buttocks, I kissed my big sister. In seconds our tongues met each other for the first time and our kiss lengthened. It was nearly as wild as eating Aria's pussy, yet completely different from a psychological standpoint.

When I broke the kiss, we stared at each other for a long moment, smiling. I then turned my head towards Aria and leaned for a kiss with her as well. As we kissed, I felt one then a second hand wrapping around the shaft of my cock. I was moaning when I broke the kiss with my older sister. Aria said "Why don't you sit on the deck, brother?" As I did, I was frowning in puzzlement until I saw them both coming right up next to me. Milla was the bolder one and I gasped as she placed my cock into her mouth.

Oh dear gods she was good... In seconds I knew for a fact that my blonde sister was a very good cocksucker. I had one hand on her head, but I didn't try to guide her. I was just enjoying the sensations. When I felt Aria's tongue on the base of my cock as well as on my balls, I groaned out loud. For the next few minutes I was in a trance as they played with my cock, one of my sisters near the top and the other at the bottom. At one point they both kissed my glans at the same time, licking it and each other's tongues.

Suddenly, Milla threw her head backwards and moaned out. Seeing the look in Aria's eyes I understood that she was caressing Milla's pussy underwater. Soon it was Aria's turn and both women moaned as they kept caressing my cock. As if spurred by her own pleasure, Aria tried to take as much of my cock as she could in her mouth, and I was surprised by how deep she could actually take me. When she gagged a last time before pulling away, we shared a look of pure lust.

"Who goes first?" Aria asked. "I think we're both wet enough to fuck underwater..."

"You're the eldest..." Milla said, laughing as she did.

Ignoring the tease, Aria looked at me and said "Come here big boy... I want your cock inside me!"

I jumped down and almost immediately Aria wrapped herself around me. I could already feel her pussy against the underside of my cock. Her lips on my ear, she whispered "Normally I'd want to enjoy this first penetration, but I'm wet and you probably still have some of my saliva on your cock... Take me little brother. Take my pussy." Three seconds later I was fully sheathed in her pussy, and we were both hugging each other hard. We stopped breathing for a while, just locked into each other's embrace, my cock in the pussy I had so often dreamed about.

After biting my shoulder, Aria turned her head and said "Milla... He's inside me... Our brother's cock is inside my pussy..." She then turned to my ear again and asked "How does it feel to have your naughty sister's pussy around your cock?"

I groaned, then said "Like fulfilling a long held fantasy, like being back home after a long trip, like drinking a glass of cool water after being thirsty for too long..." She giggled as she heard my words, then gasped as I pushed even harder inside her.

Milla came right up behind me and wrapped her arms around us both. In my other ear, she whispered "Why don't you have two cocks?" she said, giggling.

"Soon, my little love..." I replied, not censoring my words.

"My little love?" she echoed my words. "I think I like that." Reaching down between my legs, she gently grabbed my balls and caressed me.

"What about me?" asked Aria. "Am I your little love?" her expression was playful.

"Of course..."

I paused and stopped moving inside my sister's pussy as well. I looked at them both, asking Milla to come around me. "Even if I didn't feel anything for you two, this night would be amazingly pleasurable. But I'm not just fucking two beautiful women, I'm fucking my two sisters, whom I love. I do love you both and I do miss you when I'm away too long. So..." I paused again, taking a deep breath. "I don't know if this is a glorious one time thing for you two or if it's something you'll want to share and enjoy again and again... All I know is that I feel extremely lucky that you decided to let me experience it at least this once. Thank you, both of you."

It clearly wasn't what they had been expecting. Milla was the first to react, leaning in for another kiss even if I was still sheathed inside Aria. But as soon as she pulled away Aria kissed me as well. I felt her pussy contracting when she did, and moaning into her mouth. When she pulled away, we all grinned at each other like stunned idiots. Milla broke the silence by saying "Can I have him now? It's my turn!" she piped in a high pitched voice. We laughed even as I gasped when Aria pulled away.

To my surprise, Milla turned to hug Aria and gently pushed her against the side of the pool. Briefly turning her head, she said "Coming?" to me before turning towards her sister again. Even in the darkness I could see that Aria hadn't been expecting a full kiss from Milla. Then again, she recovered very quickly and before I could even move behind Milla she was fully into their kiss, matching Milla's passion.

With a hand on Milla's small ass, I lowered myself and placed my cock against her pussy. I didn't know how easy it would be to fuck her underwater, but the heat emanating from her pussy reassured me. And so, a few minutes after penetrating one of my sister's pussy I was fucking the other. While my cock slipped deeper and deeper inside her, I was flooded with a deluge of pleasure, both physical and mental.

Milla was also moaning through their kiss, and gasped as I pressed the final two inches inside her. When I barely touched her cervix, she startled and placed her hand on my hip "Shit your long!" she said breathlessly.

"Oh yes he is..." Aria said, laughing.

"Gods!" she cried out too loudly. But as Aria shushed her, she was giggling. "So many years wasted... Aria! Could you imagine being fucked by such a nice guy with such a big cock between boyfriends?" Aria was still laughing. "Imagine how we could have avoided relationships with losers if we'd had such a cock waiting for us at home?"

By that time, we were all laughing. "Fuck this is good!" she said again, sighing with relief at having a cock inside her after too long. "Fuck me! I wanna feel your cock ploughing me and feel Aria's mammoth breasts bouncing against mine!"

"Mammoth?" Aria asked, giggling.

I was laughing as well as I began to fuck her. Underwater sex was fun and all, but it limited my speed quite a bit. And instead of trying to pound her, I used the longest stroked I could manage, keeping nothing but the very tip of my cock between her lips before plunging back in. In sync with my strokes, Milla said "So... Fucking... Big... So... Fucking... Long... So... Fucking... Good!"

I slipped my hands between their breasts, opening my palm against Aria's breasts. Damn I could cum fast this way! But I didn't want to. As much as I didn't want to stop fucking them, I finally whispered "Do you girls wanna come to my room?" They both agreed and we dried ourselves quickly before making our way down to the basement in silence.

By the time I closed the door and turned around, I saw my two sisters on my bed and I gasped aloud. They were both laying on their bellies, with their legs fully extended, one ankle over the other. The sight was breathtaking.

Milla's long, thin legs seemed at their curviest right now as I was seeing them from a steep angle. Her smooth calves widened into her hips in a smooth transition, and there was a very sexy widening of the space between them as they swelled into her buttocks. Through that gap I could see her pussy and a faint sprinkle of very fine whitish-blond hairs over it. With the thick mane of blonde hair over her back, it was exquisite.

While this position and my point of view enhanced Milla's slight curves, it did absolute wonders for Aria. I liked curvy women, and in this position my big sister was mind-blowing. From her ankles to her calves was a first blooming. Then another from her knees to the apple of her ass, the majestic swell of her thighs. On the outside they faded into her round hips and that line curved back towards her body to form her small waist. And on the inside, her thicker thighs formed a wider gap where her shaven pussy peeked out.

As they were both looking at me, their head nearly touching between them, I kneeled on the bed and placed my hands on their legs. I slowly caressed them and paused to kiss their calves, each in turn. I repeated the process on their thighs and licked the line between those and their buttocks. Milla giggled as I did while Aria just moaned.

After that I moved to Milla's small ass and kissed and licked her smooth flesh. She was giggling even more but I felt her hand on my face when I got too close to her asshole. As I was exploring Aria's soft buttocks, I got no such restriction. She moaned again as I dove down to kiss her pussy and trembled when I let my tongue caress her asshole before continuing my way up. Maybe, one day, I could get more...

But for tonight, I wanted to fuck them. Before I could decide what to do and who to do it with, Milla asked Aria to turn around on her back. As soon as she did, Milla climbed up o her sister, laying her entire body over her sisters and leaned down to kiss her. Pushing her ass outwards as she did, Milla made it sway from side to side. I didn't need a clearer invitation.

I straddled the fours legs, pushed my cock against my blonde sister's pussy and pushed in. Once again I was taking her from behind, and once again I marvelled as my lower body pressed against her sweet little ass. She was groaning through her kiss with Aria. Soon I saw Aria's legs opening wide beneath us and felt Milla and I moving slightly down. Aria cried out in pleasure as her sister's pussy was grinding her hers.

Milla then turned her head towards me and whispered "Move down with me." I was puzzled as we did, but grinned as I saw Milla kissing and sucking Aria's breasts for a long while. I had slowed down fucking that delicious pussy, enjoying the moment and the show. Soon Milla pushed down again and a minute later she had her head buried between the opened thighs of her sister. I hadn't stopped fucking her and still was, mesmerized, as she ate Aria's pussy. "Shit!" Milla suddenly cried out. "It's been way too long since I've eaten your pussy sister..."

Aria only groaned in reply as she writhed under her sister's tongue. While Aria was clearly enjoying this like a cat drinking raw cream, Milla's breathing soon became ragged. She pushed Aria's thighs around her face and held them there as she spasmed her climax. I could feel her pussy twitching around my cock, could feel her bucking under me and even hear her deeply muffled cries. Looking up, I met Aria's eyes and we shared a long look as our sister climaxed between us.

When she released Aria's thighs to breathe, Milla didn't take a single second to catch her breath. Instead, she attacked Aria's pussy with renewed passion. Very soon it was Aria's turn to climax and she grabbed a pillow to bite and scream into. I slowed down my thrusts quite a bit as I watched her arching her body, pushing her massive breasts up in the process. She was gloriously beautiful as she came.

I fucked Milla slowly as Aria came back down to earth, laughing. She and Milla shared a look that spoke volumes, and even though she wasn't saying a single word, it was clear that Aria had missed her sister's tongue. But after a while, Aria looked at me and said "I want that cock of yours inside me again, brother. Get on you back and prepare to be ridden!"

And boy was I ridden hard. As soon as she sheathed her drenched pussy on my cock she began to beat me into the bed. She was crouching above me, giving her more leverage than if she had been kneeling. And she was using all of that leverage. A minute into that intense pummelling as I watched her breasts bouncing wildly, I was almost surprised by Milla as she straddled my face. I barely had time to open my mouth to accept her pussy before she pushed down hard.