Before They Fade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her little ass as she was facing Aria, and soon heard them kissing. When I grabbed my sister's ass, I dearly wanted to tickle that tiny and enticing asshole of hers, but I controlled myself. Instead I pulled her down against my mouth and gave her as much pleasure as I could.

I was sure I would be the next to climax, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear Aria breaking the kiss and moaning out a second climax. But as she rode me, her climaxing pussy quickly pushed me over the edge as well. Although I couldn't see it, I could feel her pulling my cock back and guessed that she was leaning backwards, probably with her arms on the bed behind her. The new position added even more pressure on my cock and I exploded into her.

Just as I did, Milla repositioned herself over me and I felt her breasts on my belly. She was probably licking Aria's pussy again as I felt her tongue touching my cock before disappearing for a few moments. I spewed what felt like gallons of cum into my sister's pussy, my mind still blown by the fact that I was doing so. I grabbed Milla's ass hard and pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside her pussy as I came. I was enjoying this moment as much as I could, not knowing it would be the first and last time.

Aria came for a lot longer than I did and I was spasming in this unique mix of pleasure and pain that happened when a girl kept fucking me after my climax. Eventually though, she pulled away fro my cock and her sister's tongue and crashed on the bed. When she did, Milla move away from me and forced Aria's legs opened. Aria and I watched Milla licking her sister's pussy, driving deep to get at my sperm.

Aria was giggling and eventually pushed Milla away, too sensitive herself. We then crashed together in my bed and pulled the blankets over us three as our bodies cooled down. I heard the two of them whispering very quietly, right next to me. When I turned my head, Milla placed her hand on my ear and rubbed it. By the time I managed to push her hand away, she was grinning. At that point she was still laying on Aria's body. Milla looked at me with a grin and said "Wanna do this again sometimes, brother?" I nodded. "Well, so do we," added Aria. "You're a damned good lover, little brother..." I took a deep breath, grinned myself and hugged them both very hard. They both laughed when they felt my cock twitching between our bodies.