Before They Were Stars - Deborah Norville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,333 Followers

When the room service order arrived, I quietly took the coffee service into the bedroom and set it on top of the dresser. I took off the robe and laid it on the chair before pouring myself a cup of coffee and setting it on the nightstand on my side of the bed. I propped pillows against the headboard before crawling back under the covers and gently positioning Deborah back against me. I had finished the coffee and was relaxing in a semi-awake state when I took notice of Deborah's shifting body.

It took her a few seconds to figure out where she was and whose chest her head was resting on. I almost laughed when she sniffed my chest and I felt a smile appear on her face. "It wasn't a dream," she whispered.

"Good morning, Kiddo. Would you like some coffee?"

She kissed my nipple and said, "Potty first, then coffee."

She moved much slower going to the bathroom than she coming out of it, and I got the chance to appreciate her naked body, at least from behind. God, but did she have a world-class ass. I got out of bed and pour her a cup of coffee and refilled mine. I was back in bed and an attentive audience when she came out of the bathroom. The smile on her face drew my eyes, so I had only a peripheral appreciation for her perky, 35C breasts and fluffy pubic region as she walked back to the bed and rejoined me.

"What time is it?" she asked before tasting her coffee.

I checked my watch and said, "Just after nine-thirty. Are you hungry?"

"Famished. I didn't eat anything yesterday besides that bagel that you bought me. Can we eat here though? I have another appetite this morning, and I'm sure that you know what it is."

I smiled and passed her the binder with the room service menu, "Tell me what you want and I'll order for us. Then we can work on satisfying all of your appetites."

She took the binder and set it on the bed beside her, then said, "Will, I'm not complaining in the least, because what you did to me last night absolutely rocked my world, but don't you have any appetite of your own that you would like to satisfy? I don't want our relationship to be just about me and what I want. Please teach me how to please you too."

"I'm so sorry, Kiddo. I had hoped that you would have realized how much pleasure I got from ravaging your body last night. You are a feast for me, and I doubt that I will ever get my fill of you. The way that you feel, the way that you smell, but mostly the way that you taste - everywhere, is etched into my consciousness. No one has ever affected me the way that you did. I get the sense that your previous sexual encounters have been focused entirely on the guy's pleasure, and with guys who didn't realize the full extent of the pleasure your body could give them. Am I right?"

"I don't know how to answer that," she said. "The two guys before you did some of the things that you did, but nowhere near as well, and they rushed through things as if they weren't important. It wasn't always, 'Wham-Bam-thank you Ma'am', but it was pretty close. I never had an orgasm with either of them, and I have never had any orgasm that compared to what I had with you."

"Did I do anything to you that you didn't find enjoyable?" I asked.

She snuggled against me and said, "Besides stopping? I didn't enjoy you stopping, but I realized that you were losing me to exhaustion, so I can't blame you for that."

"Okay, quit stalling and chose what you want to eat," I teased. "We'll continue this conversation while waiting for breakfast to be delivered."

"What are you going to have?" Deborah asked.

"I was thinking of the blueberry pancakes with some bacon."

She nodded and said, "If you can get the pancakes with powdered sugar instead of syrup, I'd like those too."

"I'm sure that won't be any problem, and it actually sounds good to me too. Do you want bacon or sausage?"

"Just the pancakes, please. No, make it with bacon too." Then she thought for a second and asked, "Will we have time to shower together before the food comes? I can't believe that you didn't gag last night. I feel so grungy."

"If taking a shower presents a risk of washing off the taste of you that I experienced last night, I wouldn't want to do it, but for you, I'll take the chance. Why don't you go and get the shower ready while I call down our order? By the way, there is another robe on the back of the bathroom door for you."

Deborah leaned up and gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting out of bed. As she walked to the bathroom, she wiggled her amazing ass at me and said, "Don't dawdle."

I made quick work of getting our breakfast order placed and was told to expect the food to be delivered within twenty minutes. Deborah had her hair under the hotel-provided shower cap and was testing the temperature of the water in the shower when I joined her.

"Are you all set?" she asked.

"I am," I told her. "We only have a few minutes because breakfast should be here at any time, so no hanky-panky, Kiddo."

She stepped into the shower and said, "Then hurry up and get in here."

I stepped in behind her and she immediately threw her arms around my shoulders and positioned us so that the front of both of our bodies were under the water. "You wash my back and I'll wash yours," she whispered, and the said, "I'll start. Turn around."

I did as instructed and felt her hand running the bar of soap all around my back before using her other hand to help spread the suds and build up more of a lather. She started at the top of my shoulders and quickly worked her way down to my waist.

"You have the cutest and fuzziest bottom I have ever seen," she observed as she began soaping my ass cheeks. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised because of the amount of hair on your chest and legs."

As she reached the bottom of my ass, her right hand moved quickly between my legs and began soaping up my balls. That was followed by the sound of the soap bar falling to the floor and her left hand reaching around me to begin stroking my cock.

"You are bigger than anything I have experienced before. Longer and bigger around, and you're not totally hard yet. You're certainly bigger than the handle of my hairbrush," she blushed.

I moaned at her touch and said, "We don't have time for hanky-panky, Kiddo. Remember?"

She turned me around, keeping her left hand on my cock and gently stroking the growing erection. "I know, but you have no idea how long I have waited to touch you like this."

She dropped her hand and turned away from me, "Go ahead and do my back. I'll restrain myself for a few more minutes."

I bent down and picked up the bar of soap and quickly lathered up Deborah's back. Then I pulled her wet, soapy body back against me allowing my still stiffening cock to become wedged in the crack of her ass. She gasped at the feel but wiggled back against it. She gasped a second time as my soapy hands reached around and found her breasts.

"Give me that goddam soap," she demanded stepping out of my semi-embrace. "I need to finish and get out of here before I rape you."

I laughed and handed her the bar of soap. Enough lather from her back had been transferred to my chest that I had plenty to finish washing myself, including my face. I stood aside and let her finish washing and rinsing so that she could step out of the shower while I rinsed. I had dried and just finished retrieving my robe when room service knocked on the door.

"You get the food on the table," she said, "then I'll come out. I'm not going to wear the robe while we eat, and I would appreciate it if you didn't either."

Deborah was getting comfortable with giving orders and making requests, but so far, everything had worked to my benefit, so it was easy to go along to get along. I signed for the food after the room service waiter had set everything up for us on the small table in the dining room, and then walked back into the bedroom to deposit my robe, grab the coffee, and let Deborah know that breakfast was served.

The coffee was still warm enough in the thermos-style urn, so I asked, "Would you like some more coffee with breakfast or just water?"

Deborah had stayed in the bathroom while the food was being delivered and I could see that she had spent the time brushing out her hair. Even without make-up, her face seemed perpetually ready for the camera, and as she took a seat at the table across from me, I thought once more that she was destined for so much more than Atlanta could offer her.

"Both, I think," she said. "Um, these pancakes look tasty."

I nodded, handed her a cup of coffee to go with the glass of water already in front of her plate, and said, "Almost as tasty as you look."

I couldn't see much of her below the middle of her stomach due to the table, but what I could see made my mouth water. Her breasts were full C-cups, with areolas only slightly darker than her untanned skin. Her nipples were little pencil eraser sized tidbits, which I knew from our experience of last night, were extremely sensitive and became amazingly erect when Deborah was aroused, just as they indicated to me at that moment.

Deborah stared directly into my eyes as she picked up a piece of bacon and took the most sensuous bite of food that I had ever witnessed. She said, "Back to our conversation from earlier, what can I do to give you as much pleasure as you gave me last night?"

I attacked my pancakes first, taking a bite and chewing it while I contemplated my response. After swallowing, I said, "I'm curious about what makes you believe that you haven't given me as much pleasure."

She looked confused, and asked, "Did I sleep through your orgasm?"

"I thought so," I said. "You equate sexual satisfaction with achieving an orgasm. That's just a physical response to stimulation. You have implied that until last night, you had never had an orgasm while having sex. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, but..."

"And what we did last night was just oral sex," I said. "You've never done that before either, I assume."

"Nobody has ever had their mouth... down there before last night," she admitted.

"Have you ever had your mouth on a guy, you know, given a blowjob?"

"I had never even touched a penis until a little while ago in the shower. The guys I have been with just stuck pretty much with getting it inside me as fast as they could. I really meant it when I told you that I didn't have much experience. That's why I'm hoping that you will be patient with me and guide me along."

I nodded and asked, "Do you remember that first night that you spent at my house? You asked to borrow a t-shirt to sleep in and I teasingly asked whether you wanted a clean or dirty one. Do you remember?"

She looked confused for a second and then nodded and said, "Vaguely."

"When I asked you that, you leaned in and sniffed me. Why did you do that?"

She pondered the question before answering, "I guess because I was curious how a dirty shirt of yours would smell. I can't tell you why I have wanted to get to know you better, but I have made no secret of the fact either. I have enjoyed seeing you dressed professionally, casually, and in various stages of undress. I have enjoyed listening to your voice, whether you're scolding someone, speaking calmly, or whispering in my ear, although I can do without ever hearing sadness in your voice ever again. You know how much I enjoy your touch by me pestering you for the last few months for us to touch each other more. Of the five senses, I think that taste and smell are probably the most intimate that two people can share, so maybe sniffing you was a subconscious attempt by me to achieve some greater intimacy with you all those months ago. I don't know, what do you think?"

"I think you're probably right," I said. "What we did last night was almost exclusively smelling and tasting on my part, and it was the most enjoyable time I have ever had with another person. Your body is capable of providing a man pleasure on so many levels and in so many ways, that you should never question whether or not you have pleased anyone. If a man can't find pleasure in you, he wouldn't be worth your trouble."

"Fine, but I don't want to be just some object of a man's pleasure. I want to be an active participant when I make love with someone. I want to learn how to derive pleasure from a man's body as much as you say that he can derive from mine. Do you understand?"

I nodded, finished the last of my pancakes, and said, "I do understand, and the best advice that I can give you is to be true to yourself and your partner. People are different. While I am into basically pedestrian sex without any weird fetishes or anything, you may someday encounter a man who wants to try something more provocative, such as bondage or multiple partners. Feel free to experiment, but only to the degree that you feel comfortable with things."

"Arrrggg!" Deborah said in obvious frustration, "That's what I have wanted to do with you since I started staying at your house. You're the one that I feel comfortable enough with to experiment, even if it is just 'pedestrian' sex as you call it. I would walk with you down the road that you took me last night any time, and now is as good a time as any. I think we should stop talking about it and get back into the bed."

I laughed and said, "Finish your breakfast first."

Deborah shoved the last two bites of her pancakes into her mouth in a very unladylike fashion while standing. I met her at the doorway to the bedroom and had to stop laughing before I could lick the sprinkles of powdered sugar from her beautiful breasts. (If you've never tasted powdered sugar on the breasts of an innocent and nubile twenty-one-year-old angel, I strongly suggest that you add it to your bucket list.)

Deborah had her hands entwined in my hair as my mouth cleaned the remnants of powdered sugar off of her breasts, lingering longer than was necessary on her nipples. Tightening her grip on my hair, she pulled my head up and directed my lips to hers. She attacked me with a kiss that bespoke her growing passion. I led her in a side-step dance to the bed while we kissed.

When she felt the edge of the bed against the back of her legs, she broke the kiss and began kissing across my jawline, down my neck, across my chest, finally stopping about three inches above my navel as she was in a position to sit on the edge of the bed. She placed both hands around my cock and stared up at me.

"Tell me what to do," she implored.

"Do whatever you want, Kiddo. You'll know from my reactions how you're making me feel. Just pay attention while exploring. Not everyone will respond the same way to you, so you need to learn how to read different reactions."

"Will you tell me if I do something wrong?"

"There's not much that a woman can do wrong while gently holding a man's cock," I told her, "but I promise to tell you if you do something that I don't like."

She smiled and said, "Okay, here goes."

Placing a light kiss on the tip of my cock, Deborah began stroking the shaft with one hand as the other began exploring my balls. In only a few minutes, a drop of pre-cum appeared and I was surprised when Deborah immediately lapped it up with her tongue.

She gazed up at me and asked, "How much more is this thing going to grow?"

I was pretty close to being fully erect, so I said, "I think we're almost there, but with you, I won't be surprised if I get harder than ever before." I asked, "What's your favorite number?"

With a confused expression, she said, "I don't know. Maybe lucky number seven. Why?"

I gently pushed her back onto the mattress and then swung her legs around so that she was laying completely on the bed. I crawled up next to her before sliding my arm under her body, lifting her and spinning her around and settling her on top of me. Once I had her in the position I was going for, I said, "Because right now, my favorite number is sixty-nine."

As I buried my face into her soft, fluffy pubic hair, she apparently understood and began feverishly licking my cock from head to base. With my mouth positioned so that my tongue was directly below her clit, the tip of my nose settled into the fold of her pussy, where her sweet scent intoxicated me. It only took a few gentle swipes of my tongue on her clit before Deborah had her first orgasm.

Knowing how sensitive she had become after an orgasm last night, I moved my tongue to capture the now abundant flow from between her folds. Stretching my head back, I used my tongue to spread her juices across her perineum and up to her rosebud. She tensed momentarily as my tongue probed her ass, but she then attempted to take the head of my cock into her mouth. She seemed to have difficulty fitting her lips around the head as she lifted her mouth off me and moaned at the caresses my tongue was inflicting on her.

"This isn't working for me," Deborah said. "Your torso is longer than mine. I can't reach where I want to lick you while you are licking me."

"Then find a position that works better for you, Kiddo."

She quickly moved off of me and settled between my spread legs. As she brought her face up she held my now fully erect cock in one hand and placed a kiss at the very base, directly above my balls. Her smiling eyes were gazing up at me, her face divided in my view by my cock. It extended from her chin to the top of her forehead and presented the most beautifully sexy image I had ever seen. I wished that I had a camera to capture the memory.

Deborah had discovered on her own that her hand moved along my cock easier and presented her with better responses from my body when the shaft was lubricated with her saliva. Deciding that licking the shaft alone didn't provide enough saliva, she began spitting on the head and then spreading that down the shaft with her hand while her mouth returned to licking, and occasionally sucking on my balls. Motivated by how she had felt when I teased her perineum and ass, her exploration ventured into areas of my body that had never experienced a woman's attention.

"Oh, Jesus!" I screamed as cum shot out of the head of my cock so suddenly that we were both surprised. Deborah probed deeper into my ass with her tongue as she pumped my cock for all she was worth. It felt like my orgasm lasted longer than a minute as shot after shot of cum erupted from my balls, which is unlikely, but it was definitely the most intense I had ever experienced.

"Please stop now," I begged. "It's too sensitive at the moment."

Deborah removed her hand from my cock, but continued teasing and caressing me with her tongue for several more minutes. Most of my cum lay in puddles on my stomach, but there were several drops on her hand. With a look of triumph on her face, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked one of the drops of semen with her tongue. "It's not powdered sugar," she said, "but it's not bad."

She finished licking her hand clean and then surprised me by moving up and cleaning the puddles of cum on my stomach as well. When she was done, she moved up to lay beside me on the bed and smacked her lips.

"I loved doing that," she said. "The sense of power and control that I felt as I drove your pleasure made me feel like a woman for the first time in my life. I hope that you have plenty of condoms because there is much more that I want us to do."

I put my arm around her and pulled her against me, "I do not have condoms, so if that's an issue for you, then we can just continue to play with each other."

"Oh no," she cried, "I wanted to experience being truly coupled with you, but I'm not on any birth control."

I chuckled and said, "I had mumps when I was a teenager, remember? I'm sterile. I've never had to worry about condoms."

Deborah giggled and said, "I knew there was a reason that I liked you."

It took a lot of patience and almost twenty minutes of effort for me to get my cock completely into Deborah's tight pussy. I had known that her inexperience, coupled with her slender body would present a challenge, especially where my cock's girth was concerned. I focused on licking her clit to build her arousal as I used one, followed by two and then three fingers to stretch her pussy out in preparation.

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,333 Followers