Before They Were Stars - Deborah Norville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been penetrated in a position other than missionary, so we started with me laying back and her mounting me. The preparations helped as she was able to lower herself onto the head of my cock relatively easily, but things got considerably tighter the further I sunk into her. Her eyes were closed the entire time as she seemed to be willing her body to accept everything I had to give her. When her pubic hair finally blended with mine, her eyes opened. They had a dream-like glaze to them as she stared down at me.

"Oh, Will, I feel so wonderfully full, and the feeling of your flesh inside me is unbelievable. No more condoms for this girl."

I smiled up at her angelic face as she sat still with my cock fully inside her. I flexed my cock inside her and she let out a small squeal before slowly rising a few inches and then lowering herself back down. I let her set the pace, using my hands to fondle and caress her breasts. Once she had a consistent rhythm going on top of me, I placed my hands on her hips to help steady her. The effect of her first orgasm from intercourse caused her to rise fully off my cock as her body shook for almost a minute.

She flopped beside me on the bed, her hand immediately reaching for my wet cock to begin stroking it. "You just keep getting better for me," she panted.

"Ready to try a different position?" I asked her.

"Will, I want to do it all with you. Any position my body is capable of assuming is fine with me, just as long as it allows you to fill me up like that."

"I'm glad to hear," I said. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees for me?"

From the second that I began pushing the head of my cock into her pussy from behind, Deborah alternated between biting down on a pillow to stifle her screams of pleasure and gurgling incomprehensible words to me. I was able to enter her completely much quicker from this position since she was still stretched out, and I was also able to control the tempo for both of us. I set a slow, steady pace that soon produced the chain of orgasms in Deborah that I had experienced while licking her pussy last night. None were as explosive as the one that she had while riding my cock, but they served to keep her in an almost constant state of orgasmic bliss.

I knew that after my earlier orgasm, I would be able to keep this pace up for a long time before having another one. I wanted to use that time to give Deborah more sensations and more pleasure. I started by reaching under and lightly stroking her clit. That action got an immediate response as Deborah bucked and tried to increase the pace of our fucking.

"If that feels good," I told her, "reach back with one of your hands and take over for me."

She required no further prodding as I felt her right hand push mine away to take its place. I also felt her occasionally reaching further back to caress my balls as they slapped against her. With her clit being tended to, I sucked on my pointer finger until it was well lubricated with saliva, and then applied the saliva to her rosebud. I felt her pussy convulse around my cock as an intense orgasm washed over her. I licked my finger again and returned it to her ass, this time applying enough pressure to pop it into her ass up to the first knuckle. She was able to turn her face fully into a pillow just in time to mute her loud scream as the next, even more intense orgasm overtook her.

As she calmed, she turned her face and gasped, "Please go faster. I need you to go faster. You're driving me crazy."

Confident that I would be able to rise to the occasion at least one more time under the ministrations of this vixen, I increased the pace of my thrusts. Deborah's movements remained in synch with mine as she was driving her body towards a reaction I could only guess would be unprecedented in her young life. I felt the tightening in my balls that foretold my own building orgasm. It kept building as a wonderful crescendo inside me that I was familiar with, not the sudden unexpected eruption that I had experienced earlier. I was buried to my balls inside of Deborah when I came.

"Oh, God! Oh, Jesus!" Deborah roared as her orgasm struck with such an intensity that her convulsing pussy forced my still spurting cock out of her as she lurched forward, her head bouncing off the padded headboard before she collapsed on the bed, exhausted. I fell down beside her, panting and still spurting cum onto the sheets.

~~~

We didn't make love again that day. Deborah's rarely used pussy needed time to recover and adapt to what would become weekly fuck marathons on the days that she stayed at my house. As her popularity in the Atlanta media market continued to grow, we decided that the likelihood of her being recognized by one of my neighbors was increasing, so I helped her get a studio apartment closer to the station that she could stay at on nights when she worked. This cut down on the time that we could spend together, but we both knew that this would happen eventually and accepted it. Right after the first of the year, Deborah and I decided to end our sexual relationship entirely. For her, it had always been about the intimacy that two people could share, and she believed that she was relying upon me too much for the intimacy that she wanted to eventually have with someone she could love completely.

That and the fact that she decided to play Little Miss Matchmaker.

The two high school sweethearts who would grow up to become the cheaters, Karla and Cecil, seemed to rejoice in their freedom to be together and neither contested their divorce. Without having to fear any harassment from her soon to be ex-husband, Claire decided to return from Wisconsin earlier than planned.

The Monday before Christmas, my secretary stuck her head into my office and said, "There's a Ms. Olson here to see you."

"Regarding what?" I asked.

"She claims to be an acquaintance of yours through her niece."

The only niece of anyone that came to mind, of course, was Deborah, but her Aunt Claire was supposed to be in Wisconsin, and her last name was Clark, as her husband. I shrugged and said, "Show her in."

The door swung open and she appeared. Add five years of seasoning to the beauty that Deborah radiated then lengthen her hair about six inches, and you would have created the vision of womanhood that stood at the entryway to my office.

"Claire?" I asked, although to this day I don't know how I found the ability to speak. "I assume that Olson is your maiden name?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. Hello, Will. I hope I'm not interrupting anything important. I just arrived at the airport and thought that since I had to drive through downtown in order to get home that I would take a chance on you having a minute for us to finally meet face-to-face. I must say, as eloquent as Deborah's descriptions of you were, they certainly don't do you justice."

"Claire, it's wonderful that you stopped by. After all that we've been through together, I would gladly clear my calendar for the opportunity to meet you. Are you free to have lunch with me?"

That lunch led to our first dinner date, followed by four more dates before Claire began her gradual destruction of the gray matter in my head by regularly trying to fuck my brains out. We were married two days after Deborah graduated summa cum laude with her degree in journalism.

Two years later, I brokered the deal that led to Statler Multimedia being acquired by Viacom. I made enough in that deal to never have to work another day in my life, but Claire talked me into becoming an industry consultant focused on the growing cable and satellite providers of original television content. With my retained stock in Viacom, I eventually had Deborah appointed to a seat on the Board of Directors to help me protect my investment and influence future acquisitions.

I know that I never mentioned anything to Claire about the intimacies that Deborah and I once shared, and I'm reasonably certain that Deborah hasn't either. When I first met Deborah's future husband, Karl, he greeted me extremely warmly, almost in appreciation for something. While I suspect that Deborah may have told him where some of her sexual 'enthusiasm' originated, I never asked her directly if she had told Karl about us. If he benefited from our past, more power to him.