Before They Were Stars - Michelle Pfeiffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I offered her no guidance, but simply enjoyed this almost clinical exploration of my uncircumcised cock. Mick lifted the shaft enough for her to access my testicles and then used her other hand to softly feel around them. I turned my attention back to the basketball game on the television and tried to ignore the fact that my cock and balls were in the hands of one of the most beautiful virgins that I had ever been with. While this may have delayed me getting firmer through Mick's exploration, it didn't prevent it.

She seemed especially entranced by sliding my foreskin down to reveal the crown of my cock. After doing this only a few times, Mick recognized the effect that her actions were having on me and diverted her other hand to hold my foreskin while she used the fingers on the first hand to trace around the crown and to lightly feel the squishy head.

Her claim of no experience came into doubt for me as Mick spat into the palm of her hand and began lubricating the exposed head of my cock. I took my eyes off the basketball game to glance at her and saw that she appeared almost hypnotized by what she was doing. She spat into her hand several more times, transferring the moisture to more and more of my cock until her one hand was sliding easily over it as her other hand continued to tease the head. As pre-cum began leaking from the slit, Mick would use it on the head while adding more of her spittle to keep the rest of my cock lubricated.

It wasn't the best handjob that I had ever received, but it was good enough for me to start feeling the twinges of an impending orgasm. I considered whether or not to warn Mick of what was about to happen, but then decided that letting her spontaneously experience what she was causing on her own would be a better education for her.

I resisted the urge to moan or show any other outward signs of the eruption that was seconds away from occurring. As the first shot of cum rose about a foot out of the end of my cock, Mick screamed but she didn't stop using her hands on me. A second spurt surprised her almost as much as the first, but by the third and fourth ones, she had almost expected them. My cock continued to pulse in her hand, but all that was left was a slow trickle of residual cum from the shaft, which Mick spread around the head before I finally had to stop her.

"It's a little sensitive at the moment," I told her.

Mick didn't say anything, but she did remove her hands from my cock. She sat back on her haunches and stared at the fruits of her labor that coated her fingers, and then glanced at my stomach where the majority of my cum had landed. I reached over to the table beside the sofa and grabbed a couple of tissues from the box there. I handed these to Mick and then grabbed a couple more tissues to use on my stomach.

"That was your first handjob, huh?" I asked.

Mick nodded shyly and said, "Yes, was it okay?"

"You don't get the results that you did if it wasn't better than okay," I said with a chuckle. "You did real good, and without any instruction from me."

"It may have been the first time that I did it," Mick explained, "but what guys like has been a topic of discussion with a few other girls over the years. I finally got to put their suggestions to the test. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I do have one concern though..."

"And what might that be?"

"I've heard that once a guy has an orgasm, he's pretty much done for the night. Is that true?"

I stood and then pulled Mick to her feet as well. "No, it's not true," I said. "While most guys can't recover from their orgasms as quickly as girls can, we do recover. Let's go back to the bed and I'll show you a fun way to spend the time it's going to take me to recover."

Mick glanced over to the television and said, "But your basketball game isn't over."

"Oh, it's over," I laughed. "The Italians just don't know it yet. Come on."

I picked up my shorts and t-shirt from the floor and held them in one hand as I took Mick's in my other hand and led her back to my bedroom. As soon as I released her hand to pull down the covers on the bed, Mick pulled off the t-shirt that I had given her to wear.

"Maybe we should each spend a moment or two in the bathroom first," I suggested. "Nothing can interrupt passion and desire quite like an urgent call of nature. Why don't you go first and I'll get us both something to drink and bring it in here."

"Okay," Mick agreed as she literally skipped into the bathroom and closed the door.

I went back into the living room to turn off the television and the table lamp before heading into the kitchen to get two glasses of ice water for us.

Mick was standing at the foot of my bed when I entered the bedroom. "You seem pretty comfortable with your body," I mentioned. "Being naked in front of another person doesn't appear to bother you."

Mick stuck her tongue out at me and then said, "I was just thinking about that. When I saw myself standing naked in front of your bathroom mirror I realized that you are the first man to ever see me naked other than my father, and that was when I was a baby. I am usually very modest and only started wearing a bikini a few weeks ago. You witnessed that earlier when I was reluctant to remove my sarong when you asked me to. I think the fact that you're okay with being naked in front of me makes it easier for me to be naked in front of you."

"You have a beautiful body, Mick, and while I encourage you to always wear or not wear whatever clothing you might want, you need to know just how blessed you are with what the good Lord gave you."

"Thanks, Rory. I like that I can trust your comments and that you're not saying them just to get into my pants, mostly because you said them while I wasn't wearing pants."

"No fair!" I laughed. "I haven't been to the bathroom yet."

Mick was still laughing as I closed the bathroom door behind me. I took the time to do my business, brushed my teeth, and use a wet washcloth to further clean the drying cum off my stomach. Mick was sitting on the side of the bed when I returned to the bedroom. She appeared to be awaiting instructions from me as I took a seat beside her.

I held up the bottle of cocoa butter that I had brought back with me from the bathroom and said, "This has uses besides getting a suntan. Can I show you?"

Mick smiled warmly and said, "Lead me and I shall follow. What do you want me to do in order for you to show me?"

"I nodded towards the center of the bed and said, "Just roll over and lay in the center of the bed on your stomach."

She began moving towards the location on the bed and asked, "Do I need a pillow?"

"No, you'd probably be more comfortable with your face flat on the bed."

Mick assumed a position lying flat on her front with her head turned so that her right cheek was on the bed. She reached back and moved her ponytail over her right shoulder, leaving her back fully exposed for me with her arms at her sides.

"Any ticklish spots that you want to warn me about?" I asked.

"I'm ticklish everywhere if the right touch is used," Mick answered playfully, "so try not to use that touch and we'll be fine."

I started with her feet, which I think surprised her. I kneaded the cocoa butter into the bottom of each foot as if it were massage oil, which is exactly what I was using it for in this case. Holding a foot in each of my hands, I gently massaged the cocoa butter all around each of her toes, gradually working my way up her foot, massaging the balls of her feet with enough pressure for it not to tickle her. Her heels had some rougher areas, I assumed from the shoes that she wore, so I added a little extra cocoa butter to these areas as I massaged them and then around her ankles.

"Are you trying to get me so relaxed that I fall asleep on you?" Mick moaned as I began to massage her calves."

I leaned up and nibbled gently on her ass cheek, just to the right of her rosebud, which caused her to buck up off the bed.

"I think that you should take your opportunity to relax while you have it," I teased.

"Okay, okay!" Mick said. "I'll get relaxed but stay aware. You're too full of surprises for me to do otherwise."

I could measure the gradual increase in Mick's arousal with every sense in my body. I could feel it through her skin; I could hear it in her moans; I could see it in how her body responded to my touch; I could smell it from her juices, and I would soon be in a position to taste it. As my hands reached the top of her thighs, my thumbs gently brushed against her labia and I considered halting my massage at that point.

I soldiered on, however, spending at least five minutes massaging her perfect ass cheeks before proceeding up her back and finishing on her shoulders before instructing her to roll over.

Mick's eyes met mine as she settled on her back and I saw the remnants of tears in them. "Are you okay, Mick?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm just having silly thoughts," she said.

"Anything that you care to share?"

She sighed and said, "I don't love you, Rory, and I doubt that I ever could. But, you are going to forever hold a place in my life that no one else could ever hold. You're going to be my first sexual partner, and that fact alone will make you memorable. I know that I will always compare any other lover to you, and I'm beginning to fear that they will all come up short. You're making me feel so amazing already, and I'm still a virgin. I'm afraid that this is the best that I am ever going to have and I find that thought saddening."

I lay down beside her, put my arm around her, and pulled her into an embrace. "First of all, Mick, everyone remembers their first time, but far too few people remember it as the wonderful experience that it should have been for them. When I agreed to be your first, I made the commitment within my heart that I would make certain that you remembered our time together as something that you enjoyed, or at the very least didn't regret. Secondly, don't underestimate the role that emotions can play in making the sexual experience so much more fulfilling. When you love someone, you will feel passions and desires that are foreign to you here with me. Your body may respond to what I do, but that is only instinctive physical reactions to stimuli developed over years of human evolution. Trust me, when you make love, and not just have sex with someone, you'll know just how much better it can be."

Mick kissed my lips and said, "God, Rory, how can you say that what you are doing to me isn't loving? The way that you're touching me, the way that you kissed me, the way that you're holding me right now. Those are things that lovers do."

"Mick, everything I have done has been done to stimulate you physically, but you have admitted that none of it has made you fall in love with me. I hope that your lovers do everything that I have done to you, and then some. Let me ask you something, while you have let me do anything I have wanted to your body, have you felt any urges to do anything to my body other than 'explore' as you called it? Have you wanted to lick me, kiss me, touch me, or do anything else that you think that you would want to do if you truly felt passion or desire for someone?"

She thought for a moment before answering, "I have enjoyed kissing your mouth and running my hands down your back, but to the point I think you're trying to make, no, I haven't felt like tasting you or anything. In fact, when you had your orgasm and I had your cum on my hand, I stared at it for a minute thinking about what it would be like to taste the cum of my lover at some point, but I never considered tasting yours."

"Good," I said. "So, do you understand better what the difference is between what you and I are doing and what you will eventually experience with someone that you are truly in love with?"

Mick kissed me again and said, "Yes, but don't expect me to ever forget this time with you."

I raised beside her once more and said, "I don't expect that. Now, let me continue, okay?"

In response, Mick resumed her position, lying flat on her back, allowing me to massage cocoa butter onto her front. I had covered the front of her legs when I was massaging them earlier, so this allowed me to dedicate all of my attention above her waist until I worked my way down toward her pussy. Her breasts required even more massaging than her ass cheeks had, and I was more than happy to spend the time gently kneading each breast, making certain that each nipple also received an appropriate massage. I admit that I rushed over her flat, firm stomach in my haste to get to her pussy, but my recovery was far past complete and my patience wearing thin.

I put the cocoa butter aside when I reached Mick's pubic area because I didn't want to contaminate the essence that her body was providing for me. Instead of massaging this area, I placed her thighs over each of my shoulders and brought my face down to lick, tease, taste, and probe. I used Mick's flowing juices to lubricate first one, and then a second finger as I used them to slowly enter her tightness, while gently teasing her clit with my tongue. I wanted to ensure that she was as wet and loosened as possible to ease her pending deflowering.

Satisfied that I had her as prepared as I could manage, I scooted up beside her on the bed and laid flat on my back. I turned my head towards her and found her face turned towards me.

"I want to try you inside me," Mick whispered. "I think I'm ready."

"I think so too," I said. "Climb on up whenever you want to."

Mick's face took on a puzzled expression and said, "I don't understand."

"The thing that most girls fear their first time is that the guy will just plunge into them, and that is exactly what happens far too often, which is why so many girls claim that their first time was awful for them. You on the other hand, are going to climb on top of me, place your hands on my chest and lower yourself onto me at the pace that makes you most comfortable. Once I'm inside you and you're ready, we can change positions if that's what you want, but we're going to start with you on top. Okay?"

"It sounds more like you're being lazy and expecting me to do all the work," Mick teased, but the sparkle in her eyes told me that she appreciated the consideration I was showing her. She rolled over to lay on top of me, bringing her lips to mine for a deep and lengthy kiss before straddling me with her legs and moving into a position to accept my erection.

"Hold on!" I said the second that I felt her outer pussy lips sliding across my cock. I urged her aside to let me roll towards the side of the bed. I opened the nightstand drawer and extracted a condom packet.

"God, I'm glad that one of us is still thinking straight," Mick said. "I forgot all about protection. Thank you."

I just smiled and watched Mick watching me as I prepared the condom and then rolled it onto my cock. I then resumed my previous position and Mick climbed back on top of me. She once again began sliding her pussy against my cock as it lay between us, spreading her abundant juices over it and stimulating her clit in the process. I offered her no guidance and let her set the pace that she wanted, but it was torture for me. The heat emanating from her was like a flame that my moth of a cock was attracted to. I craved her pussy more than I had ever craved a pussy before.

Mick had her hands planted in the center of my chest. When she was ready, she raised her hips, reached back with her right hand, and placed it around the base of my cock and positioned it at her opening. Her apprehension was palpable as she struggled between her desire and her fear. I wanted to lunge up into her so badly, but I resisted. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt the head of my cock being slowly engulfed by her warmth.

Mick let out a gasp as she returned her hand to my chest so that she once again could support herself by leaning on them. "God, I thought you were stretching me with two fingers," she said in a breathless panting voice, "but your beast feels like your entire fist is trying to enter me. I'm going to need some time to adjust to this..."

"That's why I chose this position," I reminded her. "Take all the time you need. You set the pace."

"I may not love you," Mick panted, "but I love that you are so considerate. I'm going to try for a little more now. Be patient with me..."

While I was determined not to provide her with any guidance, I didn't see what harm some additional influence could do. I raised both of my arms so that I could cup one of her breasts into each of my hands and began to fondle them, paying particular attention to her distended nipples. The jolt that she felt starting in her breasts must have traveled quickly to her pussy because I could feel her muscles trying to pull my cock deeper inside her even as she struggled to maintain a slow and gradual entry.

I heard Mick gasp the same instance that the head of my cock felt the resistance of her hymen. "Take it slow," I suggested. "Rest here and rock back and forth a few times to get used to the feeling. There's no rush." So I was offering some guidance to her, but it was for her own good.

Continuing to fondle her breasts, I waited patiently for Mick to take the pivotal step. She squirmed on my cock, holding it just before her hymen for several minutes before finally allowing gravity to assist her. A sharp gasp denoted the sudden pain of her hymen tearing, but a smile quickly appeared on her face as she bottomed out with my cock against her cervix.

"That wasn't so bad," Mick said. "I feel like you're in my stomach. What should I do now?"

"Are you still comfortable in this position?" I asked. "Or do you want to try something else?"

"You wouldn't mind changing?" she asked.

In reply, I pulled her down to kiss her lips as I rolled her over onto her back so that I was now on top. My cock was still completely buried in her pussy and she squealed as our joint movements changed the pressure within her slightly. I began to slowly withdraw my cock until only the head remained inside her and then just as slowly re-entered her. I did this a few more times until Mick identified the rhythm and I could feel her hips begin to move to counter mine.

I was supporting my weight on my elbows placed on either side of her body. Her arms were once again lying flat on the bed at her sides. I leaned down to nibble and suck on her nipples, hoping to demonstrate to Mick how stimulating her breasts while having sex could intensify the sensations for her. I wasn't going to instruct her to play with her breasts, but if she learned from my example, I was fine with that.

I had abandoned her left breast to focus on her right when I felt her move her left arm and sensed that her hand had indeed replaced my mouth on that breast. I teased her right breast for only a couple of minutes before relinquishing control of that one to her right hand. Her breathing was becoming more ragged and the urgency of her hips more intense as her first orgasm began to rise within her. I reached down and pulled her legs over my shoulders to provide me greater unfettered access for stroking my cock in and out of her pussy.

I didn't increase the rhythm of my strokes, but I did make certain that each was a full stroke; from where the head of my cock was barely remaining at her entrance to the point where it pressed against her cervix. I threw in the occasional side-to-side motion to ensure that Mick's pussy had the full experience of being fucked for the first time.

Mick's eyes rolled back into her head and I thought that she was going to rip her own nipples off as her orgasm burst through her. The suddenness was something I had never experienced before with a girl, and the intensity was amazing to behold. She locked her pussy tightly around my cock, preventing me from any motion within her for almost a full minute. Were it not for the handjob that Mick had given me earlier, I would have lost control and cum far sooner than I would have wanted to.