Before They Were Stars - Michelle Pfeiffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick was panting so hard that hearing her voice came as a surprise, "So good... so fucking good..."

As Mick relaxed around my cock, I began stroking in and out of her again, but it was like one of those strings of firecrackers; her first orgasm seemed to light the fuse for the next, and the next, and the next one after that until she was screaming, alternating between pinching her breasts and digging her fingernails into my back. The spasms in her pussy were pulling me closer and closer to my own climax and I knew that I wouldn't be able to restrain it once it had started.

Mick placed her hands on either side of my face and pulled me down for a kiss that finally lit my fuse. She was sucking on my tongue while drawing blood on my back with her fingernails when I exploded with everything that my balls had, and probably some from my future offspring. The reservoir end of my condom was overflowing with my sperm, and I prayed that the damn thing would hold what I knew was the largest load of cum I had ever shot at one time.

Mick's own orgasms continued for several minutes until my withering erection no longer provided the stimulation that would drive her to more. I didn't want to collapse on top of her heaving body, so I rolled off to lay beside her as we both sought the oxygen our bodies now craved more than sex.

After a few minutes, I had the strength to reach over to the nightstand and pick up one of the glasses of ice water. I took a drink and then placed a hand under Mick's head to help her raise it enough to take a drink. I lowered her head back down and return the glass to the nightstand.

"You are amazing," Mick said in a drowsy but totally sated voice. "I am so glad that you agreed to provide me with my sexual education today."

"You're pretty amazing yourself," I told her. "If you ever want to expand upon your sexual education, you know where to find me. Just say when."

"Mark your calendar," she giggled, "for the date when you think I'll be recovered enough to do this again because I really want to do this again."

I laughed and said, "Well, you told me when you took my spare key that Shirley will be swimming again on Tuesday, then again on Thursday. If you're not recovered by Tuesday, you're sure to be by Thursday. How do those days sound to you?"

"I'm too exhausted right now to decide. Let me sleep on it and I'll let you know in the morning."

~~~

"What did she decide?" Heather the publicist asked.

She was flushed and breathing rapidly while the investigator guy was struggling to achieve a comfortable position for his obvious erection within his pants.

I considered how much more that these people needed to know, but remembered my commitment to Mick. I told them...

~~~

When Mick woke up the next morning, I was getting dressed for work. I had already finished in the bathroom, so that's where she headed first thing. I was sitting on the end of my bed, preparing to put on my shoes when Mick returned and crawled back into the bed and propped herself up on some pillows.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

Mick considered her answer for a few seconds and then said, "Except for a little soreness in an area that you have become very familiar with, I feel wonderful."

"I could try kissing it to see if it makes it feel better," I teased her, but to my surprise, Mick responded by throwing the covers off her legs and spreading them invitingly.

"Only your mouth this morning," she cautioned. "Your beast is more than I could take just yet."

I only had a few minutes before I would need to leave to pick up Mick's father, but fortunately, Mick's body was very cooperative. We left a small puddle of her juices from three orgasms when I forced myself to be a responsible carpool partner and pulled away from her.

I left my apartment and drove to pick up Mick's father with the scent of his daughter still on my face. We still hadn't discussed when, or if we would get together again. Mick was going to take a shower and then lock up my apartment before she left. She offered to strip the bed and change the sheets, but I assured her that I would take care of that when I got home from work.

There was a message from Mick on my answering machine when I got home after work. Apparently, she had wanted to see about her work schedule for the week before deciding on when she could come over to my apartment again. Her recording stated that she had worked with her manager and a couple of other cashiers to arrange to have Tuesday and Thursday evenings off. She had used Shirley Babashoff competing on those two days as her excuse for wanting the schedule changes.

On Tuesday, Shirley won a silver medal in the Women's 400-meter freestyle, the USA Men's basketball team beat Puerto Rico and Mick and I fucked two times. Shirley won another silver medal on Thursday, this time in the Women's 200-meter freestyle and we fucked three times that day since the USA's basketball game was forfeited by Egypt. Shirley won a third silver medal the following Sunday in the Women's 800-meter freestyle, but we only fucked once that day since I wanted to watch the USA win the gold medal in Men's basketball against Yugoslavia.

~~~

"And you wore a condom every time? How long did your sexual relationship with Ms. Pfeiffer continue?" asked the investigator.

"Yes, and just the one week and one day," I said. "Mick only came to my apartment one more time, and that was to pick up the one-thousand dollars I was giving her to pay for the procedure."

"According to Ms. Pfeiffer's statement, which yours appears to corroborate, you wore a condom every time that the two of you had sex," said the investigator in a doubting tone. "Did the two of you discuss the possible circumstances under which the procedure became necessary?"

I glared at the investigator wondering just how dense this asshole was. I finally curbed my contempt enough to answer his question, "It was a short discussion. The procedure was necessary because Mick was pregnant."

Heather interceded, "I believe what Glen is asking is whether you and Ms. Pfeiffer discussed what could have failed in the measures that you two had taken to prevent her from getting pregnant. Did you suspect that you had used a defective condom..."

I turned my attention to the publicist to answer her question, "We discussed it. I even took the time to demonstrate for Mick how I tested every condom before I put it on by blowing air into it to ensure that it was airtight without any holes. My high school football coach taught everyone on the team how to check their condoms, before and after sex. I am convinced, and Mick was convinced that a defective condom was not the cause."

"Yet you willingly accepted responsibility and agreed to pay for the procedure. Why?" Glen the investigator asked.

I directed my answer to Heather again even though she hadn't asked the question, "Three reasons. First, Mick told me that she had not been with anyone other than me, and based upon the reasons that she had sought me out as her first partner, namely me being someone that she could trust not to talk about it, I believed her. Secondly, the timing of Mick missing her period was too perfect for our having sex for it not to have been the culprit. Finally, because we finally came up with a possible cause that made sense to both of us."

"Can you share with us what the two of you came up with?" Heather asked.

I smiled at Heather and asked, "Have you ever been with a man who wasn't circumcised?"

Heather turned bright red and simply shook her head. I turned to the investigator, "Are you circumcised?"

"Sure," he said. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Foreskin," I explained. "The foreskin on an uncircumcised penis usually covers the head except when it is fully erect, and then there is likely to still be some foreskin loosely surrounding the head."

Their confused expressions amused me, so I continued to explain, "As I mentioned previously, Mick and I had sex three times on that Thursday. I wore a new condom each time, however, after the third time, Mick was still seeking a final release. I had already removed the condom that I had been wearing, but I hadn't yet cleaned myself when Mick decided to mount me to stimulate the orgasm that she said she was so close to. She was close. She came in less than a minute of grinding on top of me."

It was like a light came on in Heather's mind as she said, "There was probably some of your sperm under the loose foreskin. That's what you suspected, right?"

"It's the only thing that makes sense," I confirmed.

"Okay," Glen said. "You confirmed that you and Ms. Pfeifer had this short sexual relationship. You admit that her pregnancy was the result of this relationship. You also admit that you gave her the money for the procedure to terminate the pregnancy. Why are you now trying to profit from the story about her having had an abortion?"

The calmness of my reply surprised them. The fact is that I felt anything but calm at being accused of forsaking Mick for financial profit.

I said, "I haven't and I never would. I gave Mick the one-thousand dollars that she said that she needed for the procedure. I couldn't swear under oath that she even had the procedure because I knew nothing more about it; where it was done, when it was done, nothing. I trust that Mick had an abortion based upon things that she and I discussed years later, but she never shared any of the details with me."

"What did you discuss with Ms. Pfeiffer that convinces you that she had the abortion that you paid for?" Glen asked.

"I don't think that is relevant," I said. "It has nothing to do with the procedure itself."

"Why don't you let us decide that," Glen said.

Before I could reply, Heather interrupted what she sensed was going to be an unpleasant comment from me, "Ms. Pfeiffer does want you to answer all of our questions, doesn't she?"

I took a deep breath and focused once again on Heather rather than the asshole with her, "As you probably know, Mick tried for years to have children before finally choosing to adopt. She confided in me during this time that she harbored some guilt and concerns that the procedure she had might be the reason that she wasn't able to get pregnant. I encouraged her to discuss her concerns with her doctors, but she always felt too embarrassed about having had the abortion to discuss it with them. And as you can probably surmise, Mick eventually did overcome her embarrassment and got herself checked out. A simple outpatient procedure cleared up the situation and she eventually did get pregnant with her son."

"She ever mentioned the doctors that she saw to correct her problem?" Glen asked.

"She never mentioned them to me. There was no reason for her to do so."

"Mr. Gayner," Heather said, "I for one am confident that you would never do anything to hurt Ms. Pfeiffer. Based upon what you do know of the procedure and her penchant for keeping things secret, is there anyone that you would suspect of trying to profit from the story becoming public?"

I considered her question for several seconds before responding, "I would expect that very few people had first-hand knowledge of Mick's pregnancy. Based on conversations with members of her family around that time, I doubt that they even knew about it. I know that Mick had someone supporting her during the procedure because when I offered to drive her, she mentioned that she already had someone who would be going with her, but she didn't name names. I assume that you have checked out employees at the clinic or wherever she had the procedure performed?"

"The clinic shut down decades ago," Glen said. "There are few of the former employees that we have been able to identify, and all but two of those are deceased. The other two are residents in skilled nursing homes struggling with dementia. We're still digging through their relatives or others that an employee may have shared the details with, but we consider it unlikely that any of the employees would associate the abortion of a frightened teenage girl with a superstar such as Ms. Pfeiffer after all these years."

"The timing is curious," I agreed. "Why now?"

Heather answered, "We guess that the person held onto the secret until something happened in their lives that motivated them to break the confidence they had held all of these years. A sudden financial hardship, for example."

"Well, that's definitely not me then," I chuckled motioning around my house with my arm. "I sold my business two years ago for over fifteen million. I'm set for life."

Heather and Glen scanned their surroundings, each pausing as their gaze passed the large window with a view of the Pacific Ocean right outside.

"You know, there is one person that you may want to look into," I said. "Mick mentioned that she had been having some pretty intimate conversations with a lady at her work. These conversations are what prompted Mick to seek me out to take her virginity. I'm curious now if the friendship between Mick and Karen Hendrickson might have developed to the point where Karen was the support Mick had during the procedure."

Heather nodded and said to Glen, "We need to check with Ms. Pfeiffer on that. She never mentioned anyone by the name of Karen as someone knowledgeable of the procedure, but what Mr. Gayner says makes sense."

"There's one other possibility that I can think of," I offered. "Right after Mick started her acting classes, she got involved with this cult run by a charismatic couple up in LA. I know that they took almost complete control of her life for a period of time, stealing a significant amount of money from her before she was able to break the hold that they had on her. I never knew their names, but they seem like the kind of people to take advantage of the information if they were privy to it."

Glen stood and Heather did the same. I escorted them towards the front door, but Heather paused to examine a framed photo on a table in my foyer. It was a photo of Mick being crowned when she had won the Miss Orange County beauty pageant. Draped inside the frame was a silver ball chain with a key on it.

"You know that she has always loved you, right?" Heather softly asked.

"I've never doubted it for a second," I said.