Before We Were Together Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife flirts with a stranger in a bar while I watch.
1.4k words
4.16
24.8k
33
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My modest cock was hard enough to cut diamonds as I sat alone at a table in a bar and watched my wife Samantha get hit on by another man. The weeks after she told me about her experience with Paul had been a whirlwind. We had shared a multitude of fantasies with each other and we had introduced several toys into our sex life. I learned that my wife was not as vanilla or prudish as I had thought and she learned that I was far more open minded than she ever imagined.

Samantha had never been an overtly sexual person and for years she had claimed that she did not masturbate. Her fantasies when I'd asked over the years had always been rather benign with faceless men in generic situations but as she opened up I learned that she regularly used a vibrator on herself and her fantasies were more risqué than I'd ever imagined. Most of the time they involved strangers, bondage and dominance (or some form of power exchange) and aside from those few fantasies involving me the men she fantasized about were almost exclusively black. It was a dramatic change from what I'd been led to believe for most of our marriage.

I watched Samantha's body language and my heart raced. She held his gaze and smiled warmly as she touched her hair and cocked her head to the side. He was a light skinned, middle aged black man with a thick, powerful build and a slight belly. He had short, thinning hair with flecks of salt amid a mass of pepper on top but more gray at the temples. We hadn't planned on trying anything kinky that night and while we had on occasion talked about her flirting with other men she had never done so when I was around. But it had happened organically and that made it even more titillating to me.

Samantha had gone into the restaurant before me while I was parking the car. We were in Florida for a quick vacation and we did not have a reservation at the busy Orlando steak house. Samantha sent me a text telling me that the hostess informed her there was 30-minute wait and she would be in the bar. The parking lot was packed with tourists and it took almost ten minutes for me to get a spot. When I walked in, I saw my wife seated at the bar next to a man I did not know. I was curious and quietly took a seat at the only empty high-top table in the room as I watched things unfold.

It was a huge turn on to see but I had no delusions that anything would come from it. We had both agreed after I told her of my fantasy to see her with another man that it was something that would stay in our fantasies but still my mind was reeling. I heard her pager hum and Samantha shrugged disappointedly.

"I guess that's me," she said sheepishly. "It was very nice talking to you." My wife extended her hand and they shook hands, their eyes lingered for several long moments before she slowly turned and walked to the hostess station.

I followed her from the bar and a pretty blonde hostess led us to our table.

"That was a surprise," I said as we sat down across from each other and I watched her cheeks flush crimson.

"I certainly didn't plan it," Samantha replied somewhat defensively. Her chest was thumping and her nipples were clearly visible through her thin top. Seeing her excitement made my dick stir anew and the wheels in my head began to turn. I could tell by her response that she was turned on by what had happened and she was embarrassed about her excitement.

"It was a pleasant surprise," I laughed light heartedly. "It was very hot to see your body language. You seemed to like him."

"Donny was nice and very complimentary. It made me feel good and attractive," Samantha replied honestly. Her self esteem had taken a hit as she'd put on weight over the years and no atter how many times I told her she was beautiful and sexy she continued to hate her body. "And he bought me wine."

"That's definitely the way to your heart," I joked. Samantha had recently completed her certification as a sommelier and she was a true wine connoisseur.

"Yup but not into my pants," Samantha said with a shake of her head. Unlike when she was younger she didn't get particularly horny when she drank and she sometimes found it harder to climax if she had too much to drink.

"He wanted to get there though didn't he?" I teased as my dick started to swell under the table.

"He made that very clear," Samantha said with a knowing twinkle in her pretty, golden brown eyes. I could tell she was teasing me but at the same time she was at least somewhat intrigued by the possibility of fooling around with another man and that made me ravenous.

"Did you give him your number?" I asked playfully. My voice shook with tremolo, betraying the depths of my excitement and a nervous pit formed in my belly as my words danced in the air.

"Of course not," Samantha replied incredulously. "I told you that would never happen." She paused for several seconds and grinned.

"But?"

"Flirting was nice. I enjoyed it."

We continued to talk about how it had made us each feel and we agreed that if the opportunity presented itself for her to flirt with another man at a bar happened she was free to do so whether I was there or not.

Back at our hotel Samantha asked that I get out a few toys. I had brought a few of her favorites with me in my suitcase and I retrieved her favorite vibrator and a large, life like black dildo from under my clothes. The dildo had a suction cup on one end and I stuck it lewdly to the headboard as I stripped naked.

Samantha smiled and took off her clothes. She grabbed my dick and squeezed it as we started to kiss. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and she moaned long and low as she milked precum from my painfully hard dick.

"Let's have a threesome Baby," she purred wantonly. "I want you to lick my pussy while Donny fucks me."

Her words rattled inside my head and my cock twitched in her hand, letting her know exactly what I thought of her idea. We stumbled back to the bed and I laid with my head under the big black dildo. My wife straddled my head and backed her thick, juicy ass towards his cock.

"Guide him inside me baby. I need him bad," Samantha groaned like a randy whore. Her nipples were hard and her voice trembled with desire. I reached up and grabbed the thick meaty shaft. In my mind it was a real cock that I guided to the frothy mouth of her ravenous cunt. Samantha moaned loudly as I rubbed the smooth tip against her engorged labia and she pushed back into it. Her lips parted and he slipped inside her needy hole.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. The girth of his cock spread her wide and she eased back until her pussy had swallowed him whole. "Fuck me Donny."

Her curvaceous body rocked fore and aft and his cock glided effortlessly into her soaking wet sex. Her fat ass pounded against the headboard and her breathing began to labor. I lifted my head and pressed my lips to her swollen clit. My tongue flicked across it and Samantha cried out in ecstasy. Her legs quivered and I sucked on her hard nub. I could feel my lips touching his phallus and my head began to spin. I continued to lap at her clit as she pinned the head of his big black cock against her cervix.

Samantha came hard and her juices soaked my face. She buried her face in my crotch and kissed my dick as intense waves of pleasure coursed through her. She took my head into her mouth and sucked gently as her climax ebbed and moments later I erupted, filling her mouth with sperm.

"That was intense," I said as we lay naked in bed, recovering from the ferocity of our respective orgasms. It had seemed so real and we had both channeled our desires from what had happened at the bar to our role-play of what might have happened in real life. I felt closer to my wife than ever and we kissed tenderly.

"It was, very intense."

"You came hard," I laughed. "You were totally imagining it was him."

"I was, is that bad?"

"Not at all," I replied wondering if there was a crack in her resolve that it would remain a fantasy.