Before We Were Together

Story Info
My wife tells me a secret she's kept for years.
1.8k words
4.28
49.1k
106

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you ever fuck a black guy?" I asked my wife Samantha as we lay in bed fooling around and watching amateur porn videos. We had been married for more than 20 years and our sex life had grown stale. In an effort to spice things up I'd recently confessed to her that I sometimes fantasized about her with other men. I'd long been terrified of telling her my sexual foibles because she was pretty vanilla sexually and she could get judgmental about things she wasn't into but I had to do something to get us out of our rut. Her initial response was an emphatic insistence that she would never do that. My reply was that I didn't expect her to, I just wanted to fantasize together and role-play with toys to simulate a threesome. She'd been surprisingly open to that and we had started to dialog about our fantasies after that.

"Yeah, if we weren't married I would. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't and I would be lying if I said there weren't some really hot black guys," she laughed.

"Like who? Celebrities." Her response had been a shock. She wasn't racist but she had long maintained that she was not "into" black men.

"Terry Crews is hot. Denzel is hot and the guy who plays Morgan on Criminal Minds, Shemar Moore." A wistful expression spread across her pretty round face.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to have a list," I joked as my cock twitched and swelled. I hadn't told her that most of the time, in my fantasies, the guy fucking her was a well-hung black man. That had been something I was working up to.

"Would you be surprised if I told you that I made out with a black guy in middle school? Well one in high school too but that one was a little weird."

"Um, yes. Who?" I asked quickly. My tremulous voice betrayed the depths of my excitement. My cock was throbbing and I shuddered as our eyes met.

"Remember Benny Johnson?"

"Yeah, tall kid with an afro, lived over near Alan. He moved sophomore year right?"

"Yeah, He and I were picked to spend 5 minutes in the closet at one of Joan's parties in 8th grade."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, he was a good kisser, but nothing else happened. My dad would have killed me," Samantha chuckled uncomfortably. I never knew her father because he had died in a motorcycle accident a few years later but I could understand her reluctance given that white girls dating black boys was very taboo in the early 80s.

"Who was the other one?" I asked as I searched my memory for possibilities. She and I had met in high school and we'd started dating senior year when we were both 18. We had dated for 6 years and gotten married after college when we were both 24. I was the only man Samantha had ever slept with but I was enjoying hearing about things she'd done before we got together.

"It's a little weird," Samantha said with an almost apologetic smile.

"I'm plenty weird," I laughed. "I'm getting off hearing about guys you would fuck or who you made out with before we were together."

"True, but don't judge. He was older, a lot older, and married."

"Oh my God, who?"

"Remember Lisa?" Samantha asked holding my gaze with her pretty, golden brown eyes and sexy smile. She had been a petite woman in her late teens but she had put on weight and gotten curvy as she'd aged.

"Yeah, of course, you were best friends." Samantha and Lisa were almost inseparable before she started dating me but they had drifted apart and we hadn't seen Lisa in decades.

"Remember Paul?" She continued quietly as she started to squirm noticeably. My fingers had been teasing her smooth, shaved pussy and I eased two into her pussy while my thumb pressed against her hard clit. She was soaking wet and my cock twitched and pulsated as a low, soft moan slipped from her lips.

"Yeah, her mom's boyfriend," I said as I tried to connect the dots. Lisa's parents were divorced and her mom worked as a flight attendant. Her mom's boyfriend Paul, who was still married at the time, was Jamaican. It was quite a scandalous situation to us all at the time and one that could also be the source of humor because Lisa's mom had a huge, life like real chocolate dick on her dresser. "You kissed on of Paul's friends?" I asked excitedly.

"Um, no," she paused. "It was him, Paul."

My eyes widened and I gasped. Paul was tall and slender with very dark skin. He was in his late forties but looked much younger and rumor had it his dick was bigger than the chocolate phallus on the dresser. "When, how, where, I need details."

"It happened when Lisa's mom was away working. I was staying over Lisa's house because she hated staying there alone. We were drinking and smoking pot and Paul stopped over to pick up some clothes or something. Lisa was trashed and passed out shortly after he got there. I was pretty drunk too and he wanted to chat so we went down to the family room in the finished basement so Lisa wouldn't wake up. He was sitting next to me on the leather couch and he slipped his arm around me," she paused and took a deep breath. "I've never told anyone about this. I had just turned 18 a week earlier, so it was like a month before you and I started dating."

"Wow, what did he do then?"

"He pulled me close and kissed me. I remember it felt surreal like a dream but he was a great kisser. He laid down and pulled me on top of him and we stared really kissing. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and slid my hands under his shirt. His skin was so smooth and he was really, really fit. I mean he had no body fat at all. His dick was hard and I could feel it pressing against me. I wanted to touch it so bad. I was still a virgin, but I'd messed around with quite a few guys and given several blow jobs."

"This is so hot Baby," I panted. My dick was as hard as it had ever been and my mind was reeling. Hearing about my wife, as a tender 18 year old, making out with a black man old enough to be her father was mind blowing.

"Paul took off my shirt and bra while we kissed, then he took off his. He slid his hands into my jeans and squeezed my ass. His big, strong hands felt really good. He pulled me tight and kissed me hard. I was grinding my pussy against his erection and I was so turned on. Then he flipped us both over so he was on top and he undid my tight jeans. He pulled them and my panties off and he started rubbing my clit. I was so wet Baby. He made me cum with his fingers, really fast, then he went down on me and made me cum again with his mouth."

"Holy fuck, holy fuck," I groaned. My cock was drooling precum and my body was shaking with excitement. I was literally on the verge of cumming without touching my dick.

"After I came the second time Paul stood up and dropped his pants to the floor. He was wearing tiny bikini brief underwear which covered his balls and nothing else. His entire dick was exposed and it was freaking huge. Like as big as my damn forearm and I told him it would never fit," Samantha laughed and squirmed as I pushed three fingers inside her dripping hole. Her chest was heaving and I knew she was about to cum so I began rubbing her clit until she came hard on my fingers.

"And then?" I asked as she came down from her orgasm.

"I grabbed his giant dick with both hands. It was like two of yours," she laughed and a shiver ran down my spine. I'd never told her that at times I got excited by humiliation and I felt a big drop of precum ooze from my mediocre white dick.

"Did he fuck you?"

"Slow down Baby. I'll get there. I started stroking his dick and licking it from bottom to top. I put the tip in my mouth and sucked but I couldn't fit anymore than the head in my mouth because he was so big. He was watching me and grinning as I struggled. He told me to suck on the balls and stroke the shaft so I did that for a while. I blew him for a long time and he was really patient as I explored every inch of his dick. It was so much different than anyone else I'd been with. Not just the size. It smelled and tasted different too.

"Oh my God," I croaked. "Go on, please."

"Then he switched places with me and had me sit back on the couch with my legs spread. He put a finger and then two inside me and he bent down and licked me again until I came for the third time. He was really good at that and I would have done just about anything at that point."

"He fucked you didn't he," I groaned. A stream of precum had soaked my dick and there was a cool wet spot under me on the bed.

"After I came he asked if I was on the pill as he rubbed the head of his big black cock against my pussy. Lisa was, supposedly for cramps," she laughed, "So I guess he assumed we all were but I said no so he rolled a condom on and tried to enter me. We tried and tried but my virgin pussy and his enormous cock were not compatible. So I sucked on his dick while he jerked off until he came all over my face and tits. It was the biggest load I've ever seen and he grabbed a towel so I could clean up. He was a gentleman and afterwards we sat and talked for most of the night. We were both still naked and I continued to touch and feel his dick. He was shocked when I told him I was a virgin and said he would not have tried to have sex with me if he'd known that. I told him that I was glad he did and that I was sorry we couldn't have sex. We kissed a bit more before he left and I thanked him for a great night. Then he left and I went to bed. I have thought about that night so many times over the last 20 something years. Probably more than anything else if I'm honest and I have never told anyone until now. Are you happy?"

"Very," I said as I rolled on top of her and slipped into her drenched pussy. I came quickly but went down on her afterwards so she came too.