Before We Were Together Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife dances and flirts with the man she's been wanting.
2.2k words
4.19
14.1k
29

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife Tells Me A Secret pt4

Samantha stood beside me next to the dance floor and held my hand. The bond between us had grown stronger as we opened our minds to new ideas and new possibilities and I was more in love with her than I'd been 25 years earlier on our wedding day. We'd had our ups and downs over the years and we'd nearly divorced ten years earlier when I had a long term affair with a woman I'd met on line. That affair had opened my mind to many things I'd never considered before and in its aftermath Samantha had expressed regret that she didn't date during the five months we had been separated. I sometimes wondered if her regret and mine over my affair had led to my cuckolding fantasies as some sort of penance for my sins.

"He's so hot Baby," she sighed as she watched a muscular black man dance. She had drooled over him earlier that day at the pool and she couldn't take her eyes off him at the night club. He was average height with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. His skin was pitch black and his white, designer tee shirt clung to his well defined pecs like a second skin. His dance moves were fluid and natural as he danced with his equally sexy wife. She was a slender yet busty blonde with an attractive face and an amazing ass that looked like it had been plucked from the pages of a fitness magazine.

"His wife is hot too," I joked and Samantha elbowed me in the ribs making me grunt in pain.

"Shut up and let your hotwife dream," she laughed as she openly ogled him. His body writhed to the music and he looked at my wife knowingly. He nodded and then ran his hands up his wife's torso, cupping her breasts as he held Samantha's gaze.

"Fuck," I gasped quietly. "He did that for you Baby."

"I know," she sighed. "How hot was that?"

"You should go dance with them. Maybe they are swingers," I teased. Samantha wasn't much of a dancer and she was much to sober to ever do something so bold but I liked to push her limits when I could.

"Yeah right, he is way out of my league," Samantha replied sounding like the insecure woman I thought she'd left in the past. Her insecurities had peaked when her weight was at its heaviest but as she lost weight and we talked openly about our fantasies she had become more and more confident. I found her confidence very hot, especially as her clothes became more daring and revealing with each size she dropped.

"I saw the way he looked at you. He likes what he sees." I squeezed her hand and Samantha smiled. She was dressed in a tight dress with a low neckline that displayed her generous cleavage. It was short and accentuated her strong, muscular legs and I'd noticed several men at the resort checking her out at dinner.

The song wound down and he led his wife off the dance floor for a break. His dark eyes lingered on my wife and he grinned widely as Samantha met his gaze with renewed confidence. Her self esteem was a work in progress as she still pictured herself at her heaviest at times but she had a beautiful face and when she dressed the part she oozed sex from every pore.

"That was really hot Baby," Samantha whispered as he and his wife walked away towards the bar. "You're gonna need to bring you're A game tonight."

I grinned and my dick started to swell inside of its cage. A low groan slipped from my lips as a jolt of pain shot through my groin and I gave Samantha's hand a squeeze to let her know that I'd do my best. Unlike many emasculated cuckold men, I didn't have a small dick. It was slightly above average in length with decent girth but it paled in comparison to store bought models like Paul. I didn't always cum prematurely like I'd done that afternoon but the chastity device and a lack of regular orgasms was making that a bit of an issue which bothered me.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked my wife in a deep baritone. He had a heavy Caribbean accent and a lump formed in my throat as my wife quickly let go of my hand. The way she looked at him sent a shiver down my spine and my mind began to reel.

"I would love to if I was single," Samantha giggled nervously as she held up her wedding ring. It was clearly her defense mechanism and I was yanked back to reality. Despite my quiet optimism that she might surprise me one day she had remained steadfast that the fantasy was hot but she was a one man woman.

Samantha sifted subtly from side to side and I could hear her heart thumping. My eyes darted from her to him and then I looked around for his gorgeous wife, finding her standing at the bar watching them with keen interest.

"I'm sorry," He said sheepishly. "I saw the key and thought you were in the lifestyle."

Samantha's eyes widened as she realized what was happening and she looked at him with a glimmer of interest. "We are new to it," my wife replied somewhat dishonestly. We were definitely not in the lifestyle. She had made it clear we were just exploring our fantasies but she was obviously into him and wasn't ready to let him walk away after her initial slip.

"Then come dance with me. I won't bite. My wife will keep your husband company." He waved to his wife and she walked over to the table while he lead my wife away to the dance floor.

It was surreal watching them walk away and his wife's perfume engulfed me making my head spin. He grabbed my wife's hands and she followed his lead. His body swayed and writhed. Samantha's hips moved to the music and my caged cock strained against its metal bars making me grit my teeth in pain and anguish.

"I'm Svetlana," his wife said with a sexy eastern European accent and I introduced myself. She explained that she and Marcus had been married for ten years. They had begun swinging seven years earlier when a friend had invited them to a lifestyle party and they had been active since. They often visited Jamaica and usually stayed at Hedonism II but they'd opted for something more low key and booked a Sandals resort to see if they could avoid the regulars they'd seen time and again.

"My wife and I are not really swingers," I explained. "We have been exploring our fantasies and testing our boundaries but we have, thus far, not actually fucked other people."

"She likes BBC, no?" Svetlana asked with a knowing grin.

"She does," I nodded.

"And she locked you up?"

My cheeks warmed and I smiled awkwardly. I hadn't considered that some people might know what the key on my wife's necklace meant and I felt embarrassed that Svetlana knew that my dick was in a cage as we spoke. "Yes, this is the first time we've done that," I said sheepishly as I began to blush.

"Do you like it?"

"Not sure," I answered. "It's uncomfortable and emasculating. Especially talking to a beautiful woman about it."

"She doesn't want you to fuck other women?"

"Oh no, definitely not. She would get very jealous."

"What about you. Does that make you jealous?" Svetlana motioned to the dance floor and my jaw dropped. Marcus's hands were roaming over my wife's body and her eyes were closed tight as she savored his touch. It was the first time another man had touched her like that since before we were married and seeing it blew my mind. It was both exhilarating and terrifying and I felt like I'd been punched in my stomach.

"Not at all," I croaked as my dick tested the strength of the metal cage. My unblinking eyes were affixed to my wife as he brazenly felt her breasts and rubbed her ass on the dance floor.

They danced like that for several more songs and Samantha began to discretely touch him in ways I hadn't expected. Her smile reached from ear to each as she rubbed his crotch and squeezed his ass. She bent forward and looked back over her shoulder at him while he ground his crotch against my wife's plump, round ass. Svetlana seemed to enjoy the show as much as I did and her nipples poked out under the silky fabric of her shimmering silver dress as our spouses groped and danced just a few feet away.

"That was great," Samantha said happily as Marcus lead her back off the dance floor. Her long, thick auburn hair was damp with sweat and her cheeks and breasts were flushed crimson. Her nipples were clearly visible as she sat down beside me. She gazed at Marcus with unabashed desire and to my well trained eyes she seemed conflicted in her resolve.

"I saw that," I whispered softly as I placed my hand on the small of her back. Her dress was wet with sweat and she was still out of breath as she flashed me a mischievous smile.

"Do you want to join us at our suite," Marcus asked confidently as the house lights in the club came on and the music died. He looked at my wife and a pit formed in my stomach. His words hung, unanswered for several long moments as my wife considered his offer. There was no doubt what he wanted and her hesitation send chills up and down my spine.

"Not tonight," Samantha replied with genuine trepidation in her soft voice. "but let's hang out tomorrow at the pool and see what happens."

"Okay, sounds good," Marcus replied with a knowing smile. He gave my wife a long, lingering hug and a brief fleeting kiss and then they were gone leaving us to talk as I finished my drink.

"Strap him on," Samantha said urgently as she shed her damp dress and underwear in our room She was still flushed from head to toe. Her clit was already poking out from its hood and she crawled onto the bed with her eyes glazed with lust.

Paul swung lewdly from my torso as my caged cock struggled to burst free of its restraints. Samantha was in a state I'd rarely seen and she guided Paul to the frothy mouth of her ravenous cunt. "Fuck me Marcus," she hissed as she grabbed for my hips, coaxing me into her hole. Her eyes rolled back and a long, guttural moan rose from her chest. She wrapped her legs around my ass and a look of pure bliss danced on her pretty face. Her hips bucked and she clutched at her heavy tits as she started to cum.

"Harder Marcus, fuck me harder," my wife begged loud enough for our neighbors to hear. I could tell she was, in her mind, with him, not me and her first climax became a second and a third as I pounded her deep. It wasn't me or even Paul that was fucking her. It was all Marcus and I felt precum drip from my struggling dick as I fucked her into tomorrow.

Samantha was insatiable and she rolled me onto my back as she came down from the euphoria of her latest orgasm. She straddled my waist and impaled herself on the big black strap on. I felt used like a piece of meat and I loved it. Her breasts failed wildly and she bounced on top of me at a furious pace until she came again. She slumped forward and kissed me hard, plunging her tongue into my mouth in a sloppy wet kiss. I rubbed her back and felt my chest swell. My dildo was still deep inside her and Samantha sighed happily.

"I love you Baby. I love you so much." She rolled off me and cuddled beside me for several long minutes. My mind was spinning as I tried to process all that had happened. We had role played many times but it had never been so urgent or intense.

"When you said you saw that, what did you see?" Samantha asked as she snuggled close. She had gone to the bathroom, turned off the lights and crawled under the covers beside me.

"I saw you rub his dick," I answered in the darkness. I could feel her heart beat with mine and the warmth of her naked body against mine made me swoon. I'd never felt more in tuned with her. I'd never been more in love.

"Mmm," my wife purred wistfully, "He felt big and he was rock hard."

"You want him don't you Baby?"

"It's nice to think about," she replied as she lightly caressed my bare chest. "You're still the only man I've been with so of course I wonder. And he's really fucking hot."

We chatted for a few more minutes before exhaustion got the better of us and we drifted to sleep.