Before We Were Together Ch. 05

Story Info
My wife decides to make the fantasy a reality.
1.8k words
4.19
16.2k
27

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met up with Svetlana and Marcus for a late breakfast at the resort's main restaurant. I hadn't realized that Samantha had exchanged phone numbers with Marcus and they had texted several times that morning to coordinate our day. We all looked rather exhausted and as we talked it became clear that we had all fucked long into the night after our sexually charged evening. Samantha spared me some embarrassment by not revealing that I'd used a big black strap on named Paul to fuck her while she imagined I was Marcus and that my cock had remained locked up the entire time. For that I was grateful but the fact that I hadn't climaxed had me in a state of unwavering, lust filled delirium.

The chemistry between my wife and Marcus could be seen from space. They played off each other like they had known each other for years and spared not just with sexually charged innuendo but with general banter too. They laughed together and they were playfully touchy/feeling the entire meal.

Svetlana and I chatted and flirted a little as well during breakfast and I liked her a lot. She was a beautiful woman with big blue eyes and full lips who radiated sex appeal. She had immigrated from Ukraine when she was 17 and not surprisingly she had worked as a stripper in New York City when she met Marcus. I'd always had a bit of a thing for eastern European strippers but I knew even if Marcus managed to seduce my wife there was no way I'd get to fuck Svetlana. Samantha was too jealous a person for that to ever happen.

We made our way to the main pool, dubbed the "party pool" after we finished eating and settled onto the stools at the swim up bar. Marcus sat to Samantha's left and I was on her right with Svetlana beside me. Svetlana started getting more flirtatious once we sat down in the pool and ordered drinks. Her flirting took my focus away from Samantha and Marcus but I tried to listen to their conversation as much as I could.

Marcus and Svetlana were a really cool couple and we all had a lot in common. The four of us drank, talked and flirted most of the afternoon. We started at the pool then, after a couple of hours of heavy drinking, we moved to a quiet cabana on the beach. It was away from the noise and party atmosphere of the pool and it was perfectly sized for our intimate foursome. Marcus regaled us with stories of their experiences at Hedonism II which were extremely titillating. Svetlana was bisexual and often found women for them to play with but they saw the same group of people every time the went and had grown tired of them. He also told stories from his world travels for both business and pleasure and the b level celebrities he'd run into in the Mediterranean. Samantha cuddled up next to him and rubbed his bare chest as he told the story of how he and Svetlana met when he was entertaining a client at a strip club in Manhattan. He joked that she only married him for a green card but it was obviously not true. I could tell by the way she looked at him that they loved each other and while she did some cursory touchy feely with me, I suspect it was to keep me from getting excessively jealous as Marcus seduced my beautiful wife.

It was a fantastic day and I found that I liked Marcus almost as much as his gorgeous bride. He was funny and intelligent and I couldn't think of someone I'd rather have had as my wife's first extra marital lover. The extreme chemistry between them was something I hadn't considered but it was the reason that for the first time the reality of that happening was not just a pipe dream.

Samantha was pretty drunk when we left Marcus and Svetlana to go shower and change for dinner. Her eyes looked cloudy and unfocused and she staggered a little as we walked along the winding path to our room. We had a reservation to eat at the resort's specialty Italian restaurant and we agreed to meet up with our new friends after dinner. Marcus wanted to dance, Samantha wanted to go to the piano bar and Svetlana and I were up for either.

"I really fucking want him," Samantha said as we entered our room. "I want him bad." She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me long, slow, deep and wet. Her soft supple body melted against me and she grabbed at my ass. Her soft lips and aggressiveness made me ravenous and we kissed like a couple of randy teenagers as we moved together as one. My bond with my wife felt solid and unbreakable and I nodded.

"Like for real? I thought this was just a fantasy?" I panted when we came up for air and her eyes focused for a moment and her head tilted to her left.

"Yup," Samantha said flippantly. "You fucked that slut Molly when we were separated and I didn't do anything. I was good and faithful while you fucked some god damn whore," Samantha said in calm, measured tones. My shoulders tensed when she mentioned Molly but I stayed calm to avoid a fight.

"I know Baby, and I am totally cool with whatever you want."

My affair with Molly had been unexpected but very intense. We had met at a group outing for an online football message board and what followed broadened my horizons immeasurably. We had explored many facets of kink from BDSM to watersports and polyamory. Molly was bisexual and she wanted to have a threesome with me and another woman. We joined a swingers website together to look for another bisexual woman but found they are as rare as unicorns. We talked about finding another soft swap couple to play with and then we talked about threesomes with two guys and full swapping with another couple. The sex had been amazing but we were too much alike and it was not a healthy relationship. When the fighting and turmoil got to be too much I ended it but Molly did not take that well. She called Samantha and told her about my infidelity. It took months for Samantha and I to reconcile and years for her to completely forgive me but I'd been faithful and devoted to her ever since.

"I want him to fuck me Baby and I want you to sit and watch with your dick in a cage," Samantha replied with a sassy smile. "I want you to see his big black cock slide into your wife's pussy knowing that you are just a spectator. I want to have an experience with Marcus like you had with that slut."

"That sounds hot," I said calmly as I tried to process what was happening. It felt more like a dream than reality and if she really wanted it I surely wasn't going to stop her. She was right. I owed her the opportunity to explore her desires. "So why the change of heart?

"Well, he's gorgeous and sexy and I like him a lot. He makes me feel beautiful," she sang happily. "And while we were in the cabana I started thinking about you and Molly and I realized that I got screwed. I want this experience and I love you even more than ever for allowing me to have it." She kissed me again and then sighed wistfully.

"Then you should do it Baby," I nodded as the wheels in my head continued to turn.

"Baby, I have a confession," Samantha smiled uneasily, "Marcus fingered me in the cabana?"

I winced as my cock pressed against the bars on the cage and I looked into my wife's eyes. I knew she was telling the truth and I waited silently for the details.

"Svetlana was keeping you busy. Marcus planned that by the way," she laughed. "But she isn't going to fuck you. I made sure of that. You might want to share but I don't. Anyway, while you were busy trying to get into her pants Marcus had his hand on my knee. He kept moving it higher and I never stopped him. You never noticed and while the busty black waitress was pouring shots of Jamaican Smile into your mouth Marcus slipped his hand into my bathing suit and fingered my soaking wet married pussy. It was the hottest thing ever."

My jaw was on the floor as my wife stripped naked. I couldn't believe how far she had let him go and my heart pounded wildly in my chest as I recalled that exact moment in the cabana. It was very out of character for Samantha but I figured that this was her once talked about midlife crisis. A few years earlier as she neared 50 announced that she wanted to have a midlife crisis. She had recently returned from her annual girls trip and I had often wondered if she'd been presented with an opportunity to hook up with someone on the trip. I'd asked what she meant but her answer was vague and ambiguous so I just let it go.

Samantha grinned as she spread her legs and laid back on the bed. Her fingers parted her labia and she began to rub her clit while she held my gaze. Her lewd actions made me delirious and wanton and I walked to the bed in a daze. She coaxed me between her splayed thighs and I lowered my lips to her engorged labia and swollen clit.

"Ever?" I asked as I lapped up her juices like a thirsty kitten drinking milk. Her body shivered and she nodded with half closed eyes.

"Yes, ever," she nodded emphatically, "and I grabbed his dick while he did it. I reached into his bathing suit and I stroked his gorgeous cock while you were otherwise occupied."

"Fuck that's so hot Sam," I groaned as my dick throbbed in its cage.

"Oh yeah? I really hope you are okay with that because he and I already talked about it. I told him if he wants me he can have me." Her legs started to tremble and she twisted and writhed as she came on my face, soaking me to the bone.

My heart was racing and precum streamed from my caged cock. I felt conflicted. I was simultaneously terrified and excited beyond belief.

Samantha sat up and stumbled into the bathroom to shower while I sat dumbfounded and in shock. I couldn't believe how far she'd gone. For 18 months she had been resolute in her insistence that she wouldn't do anything sexual with another man. It had taken the right man and the right circumstances but she had changed her tune. It was really going to happen.