Before We're Too Old - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, that is a nice cock, I bet it would look fantastic fucking my tits," she texted. This time she went into the bathroom and closed the door. She messaged her husband a screenshot. She had taken her shirt and bra off and managed to snap a photo of her fingers covering her nipples as she squeezed her tits together.

Jim had seen them a thousand times but never like this. He was overwhelmed by the thought of her getting excited as the waiter looked at that photo. He rubbed his dick through his pants, waiting for the next message.

"Would you like that?" she asked. "Would you like to fuck my tits? I'd get your cock so wet, spitting and drooling all over it, squeezing my tits around it while you fucked them back and forth."

"Oh man, I'd love that."

"Are you stroking your cock right now?"

"Fuck yeah, I am," he replied.

"Yeah," she texted. "I think I'd like that, feeling that smooth wet cock pressed between my tits, feeling you pump harder and faster until you cum all over them. I bet you'd cum a lot wouldn't you, nice young cock like that would probably shoot a full load wouldn't it."

"That's a dirty fucking mouth you got, what else does it do?"

"Oh, lots of things," she replied, "all the things men seem to like the most. Are you getting close?"

"Yeah."

"Show me," she said. "I wanna see you cum for me."

The next message was a video clip of him lying on his back stroking his cock until it twitched and pumped some healthy strands of cum onto his stomach.

Jim heard her cry out in the bathroom - he knew she must have been fingering herself pretty furiously and it sounded to him like she had liked what she saw.

"Oh my god, I just came so hard watching that. I'm going to make my husband fuck me tonight but I'll be thinking of you and your beautiful cock. Send me a message tomorrow, whenever you want but show me something hot and I'll return the favour."

She was good to her word and did make her husband fuck her that night. Jim wasn't sure he was going to be able to keep up with her. He thought it might be a good thing to have some help satisfying her newfound desires.

~~~~~~~

The next day, Resa was so excited about receiving a message from the waiter that she could hardly focus. She ran through work on autopilot, trying to blame her husband for putting this idea into her head. She knew that it was her desires that were driving this forward but she was still very distracted, even earning a questioning look from her boss in a meeting that she didn't feel fully aware of. She had been thinking about what she would send back and hadn't come up with anything yet. Finally, just before four o' clock, the waiter's message came through.

She had asked for something hot, but she hadn't expected what she was looking at. It was a short video of him reflected in what she thought was a bathroom mirror. He was holding his phone in one hand while the other was holding the ponytail of the woman who was on her knees, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Resa could only see the back of her head but she was still transfixed.

The waiter's eyes were locked on hers through the camera, seeming to stare right at her. It was an incredibly erotic sight, she couldn't see his cock, but she was already imagining being right where this mystery woman was. She felt a small sting of jealousy as she realized that she wanted to be the one on her knees. She wanted to be the one to please him.

"Did your husband fuck you hard last night?" he texted.

Ah, 'turn about is fair play', she thought. "Yes he did, he bent me over the back of the couch and fucked my brains out. I was thinking of you though, that it was your hands pulling on my hips as you pounded your hard cock into me."

"I wish it was. Where does your husband fit into this?" he asked.

"He knows what I'm doing. He wants me to be happy, and I think doing some very dirty things with you would make me happy," she replied. "Who's your friend?"

"She works at the restaurant, we have a 'friends with benefits' kind of thing going. She caught me looking at your photos and dragged me in here. I thought it was pretty hot, you thinking of me while fucking your husband and me thinking of you while getting my dick sucked."

"Is she good at it?" she asked with honest curiosity.

"Yes, she is. Are you good at it?

"No complaints from my husband," she replied, "but I wish that was me there right now, on my knees so I could show you. As for now, I think I owe you something hot in return." She had taken some selfies but she didn't think she had anything to match what he had sent. She quickly went to the office washroom. She removed her panties and filmed an up close video of her hand strategically covering her pussy. She was gently moving her hand, sliding her fingers around her opening but never revealing too much. It was very hot but also very intimate.

"I want to taste you," he replied.

She knew it had all been leading to meeting in person but this really felt like the start of something more than sexting. She wanted to be with him, she wanted his tongue all over her. "What are you doing Saturday night?" she asked.

"I've got a shift at the restaurant til eleven."

"Can I pick you up after?"

"Absolutely, I'll meet you out front."

She was on her tiptoes all week wondering why the hell she hadn't suggested a closer night. Jim wasn't complaining, she had been all over him, wanting sex every night. He was almost looking forward to a night off on Saturday.

~~~~~~~

Friday finally came around and Jim knew Resa would be absolutely on edge with anticipation for tomorrow night. He was at work and it was just after lunch when his phone buzzed. He picked it up assuming it was her talking about tomorrow night. Instead, it was a photo of their tree guy in their backyard pruning the branches on the plum tree in the back corner. She added the caption, 'He's kind of cute.'

'Umm, what?' thought Jim. "How cute?" he replied.

"Cute enough to have some fun with," she texted back, with a photo of her in the bathroom mirror wearing her favourite lingerie. "Cool?" she asked.

"What about your date with the waiter?"

"Oh, I'm keeping that date but this is a cock in my backyard right now, and I'm horny as fuck!" she replied. "Besides, I want some practice before meeting up with him."

Practice, Jim laughed to himself. He wanted to remind her that she had been sucking his cock for the last 20 years but he guessed that she wanted to prove that it wasn't just him that she could please, she wanted to know that she could please other men as well.

"So, cool?" she asked again.

"Very cool," he replied with a heart emoji.

Jim tried to get back to work but really only sat there staring at his phone for what felt like an eternity as he wondered what was happening. After a while, his phone buzzed again. There was no text, just a video clip. He clicked play and there were his wife's beautiful lips, stretched around a rather thick cock.

The video was only about five seconds long but he watched it over and over, poring over every detail. The glimpse of her favourite lingerie peeking out from under her housecoat. Her amazing cleavage swaying back and forth as she jerked the tree guy's cock with her hand. The way her fingers didn't quite touch as they circled his shaft. And the smile on her face as she popped his cock out of her mouth at the end. He was still watching the video when another text came in - a photo of her smiling proudly with a generous load of cum all over her neck and down onto her tits. Jim looked at the time and had to give the guy credit -- he didn't think he would have lasted that long.

"I'm cleaning up," she said, "get home soon."

Jim still had a meeting he couldn't get out of but he excused himself as soon as he could and drove home, lucky not to crash into someone with his mind racing to fill in the details of her sordid little afternoon. He thought it was kind of lucky he had the meeting, the tree guy's van was gone when he got there, he thought that might have been a bit awkward if they crossed paths in the driveway.

He got out of his car and saw her peeking through the blinds, smiling giddily. He opened the door and was hugged immediately with murmurs of 'I love you' and 'did you like it?'

They kissed and he said, "Of course, but first things first, how did it happen?"

"Pretty much like you said it would, I went outside, showed a little cleavage, said I wanted to blow him and he said 'sure'.

"I'm going to need more detail than that," Jim laughed.

"Well, like I texted you, I saw him and thought he was cute so I went and changed into something sexy and put my housecoat on over top in case the neighbours looked out. By the time I got back downstairs, he was on a ladder trimming some of the higher branches. I walked outside and asked if he needed anything," she said.

While she was recounting the story, she had dragged Jim over to the couch and was now tugging on his belt while she continued.

"He kept looking up at the tree and said he was fine so I got closer and opened up the housecoat a bit to make sure he'd get an eyeful. I stood next to him and said 'Be careful up there, I wouldn't want you to fall.' I put my hand on his leg and slid it up his thigh. That got his attention, he looked down and I think he liked what he saw because his pants started to twitch," she giggled.

At this point in telling the story, she had freed Jim's cock and had sat him down on the couch. She lay down on the couch next to him and started slowly stroking his cock.

"My face was just about level with his crotch and I stared at it as I asked him again if there was anything I could help with," she continued. "You would have been so proud of me, I flicked my eyes up to his and lightly brushed my lips with my tongue. He was standing there kind of slack-jawed so I moved my finger up to trace the outline of his cock in his pants and said, 'Maybe there's something you can help me with?' He just kind of nodded silently," she laughed.

"I'm sure he did," Jim stammered as she was almost absent-mindedly continuing to stroke his cock.

"I led him into the rec room and told him that you were a pervert and that you wanted to watch me suck another man's dick. I think he would have done anything at this point, I was rubbing my hand on the outside of his pants and could feel how hard he was getting. I told him that you only had one request - evidence. I handed him my phone and got down on my knees. I had already thought about recording the selfie video to tease you. Did you enjoy what I sent you?"

Jim moaned, "I just about killed the battery on my phone watching it."

"Do you want to watch the whole thing?" she asked shyly as if she hadn't just blown a stranger in their house.

She pulled her phone out and cued up the video. It started with the frame pointing right at her breasts as she was lowering herself to her knees with her hands on the tree guy's belt. She looked a little nervous but she was glowing with excitement as well. "Are you recording? I'm in focus?" she asked the tree guy.

He mumbled 'Um-hmm' and she carried on, working his belt loose and undoing the button on his jeans and slowly sliding the zipper down. Resa obviously knew her husband would be watching so she was putting on an amazing show, her lips parting in anticipation as she pulled his pants down and then hooking her fingers over the elastic of his underwear.

She looked up at this point, knowing that she was getting closer to the line of no going back. She kept looking at the camera as she pulled the waistband forward and over his cock, which sprang out towards her face, finally happy to be free of its confines. It was maybe a little shorter than Jim's but definitely thicker.

Back on the couch, Jim was holding the phone so they could both watch while she lay beside him with her face in his lap. Her tongue was lightly flicking around the head of his cock as they lay, transfixed by the video.

In the video, she had pulled the tree guy's underwear all the way down now and was sliding her hands back up his legs. She cupped his balls with one hand as she wrapped the other hand around the base of his shaft. Resa felt a dirty little thrill run right down to her pussy as she felt the first cock that wasn't her husband's in over 20 years. The tree guy let out a small moan which made her smile as she moved forward towards his cock.

She held it straight up as she flattened her tongue right above his balls and dragged it up the shaft to the tip. She gave a few light flicks of her tongue on the head and with the slightest of pauses, plunged it into her mouth. Jim just about came right there as he heard the sultry moan that escaped his wife's lips as she sucked the tree guy as deep as she could. The head of his cock pushed her cheek out as she sucked hard and Jim could see that she was swirling her tongue around like she knew he liked.

Jim thought that the tree guy was doing a good job filming, far better than he would have done. She pulled the tree guy's cock out of her mouth and asked him to hand her the phone. This was where she recorded the clip she had sent. Jim had memorized every part of this scene, trying to burn it into his memory forever he hoped. Tree guy laughed a little and commented on how lucky her husband was to have such a sexy wife who was willing to do this to fulfill his fantasy.

"You don't know the half of it," she laughed. "I'm an amazing fuck as well."

She finished sending Jim the clip and handed the phone back to the tree guy. "I do think, however, that I need to be careful that I don't start enjoying this more than him. I'll be sucking dicks all over the place," she chuckled as she got back to business. She looked back in the camera again as she got back to licking and sucking his cock.

She moved her hands down to her housecoat, sliding it off her shoulders and then tugging at the straps of her lingerie, pulling them down until her magnificent breasts spilled into view. Tree guy was lasting a while but it was obvious to Jim that she was taking her time, sucking mixed with stroking and a firm squeeze if she thought he was getting too close. She looked up at the tree guy this time as she worked his cock with just her mouth. Her hands were running all over her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her pink nipples until they stood firm and erect.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah!" he responded.

"I want you to cum all over them," she gasped as she popped her mouth off his cock. "Can you do that for me? Just don't miss the money shot," she warned with a devilish smile. She grabbed his cock with one hand and held it on her tongue as she pumped it. "Come on, cum for me," she panted, her face a bit slick with sweat.

Jim could tell the tree guy was getting close because the camera started to shake a little as her speed increased. It was a lot to take in - his beautiful wife, one hand squeezing her breast as she stroked the tree guy faster, sucking and licking the tip. She looked as amazing as he had thought she would - better than any porn Jim had ever seen.

The camera was very shaky now as he finally grunted, "Fuuuuck!"

She quickly aimed his cock at her tits as he let loose several huge strands of cum that splashed on her chest and ran down into her cleavage. She pumped and squeezed every last drop out of him with a wicked smile on her face. "I'm not even going to ask if you enjoyed that," she smirked. "Thank you for your help," she laughed as she leaned back to admire the mess on her body. "Bye baby," she said to the camera.

"Holy shit!" Jim exclaimed. "That was absolutely amazing. That was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"I think you're just so happy to see a dick in my mouth, you don't even care whose it is," she laughed. "I may have watched a bit of porn to get some pointers," she added, sheepishly.

"And?"

"And some parts I liked and some parts I ignored. I think I like the dirty talk though - it seems to cause as much of a reaction as actually touching. I'm going to work on that."

"Why don't you climb on my dick and work on that right now?" Jim smiled.

"Yes sir," she said in mock submission. "Would sir like to suck my tits while I bounce my ass on his cock?

Jim held his cock as she lowered herself down. She was so wet, he slid inside in one motion. He knew he wouldn't last long. "I love you," he beamed as he looked up at her.

"I know," she smiled back. "Now shut up and fuck me."

~~~~~~~

The next morning was the day of her date with the waiter. Jim noticed she had been quiet for most of the day, not unhappy but obviously thinking about something. He had just finished another row of the large tiles in the bathroom and came into the kitchen to find her sitting at the table, staring into her coffee.

"What's up?" he asked.

Resa had been running it through her head all morning, trying to figure out how to broach this. "I think we need to talk about the ground rules again. I really enjoyed giving the tree guy that blowjob but I also really, really wanted to do more. I didn't because we hadn't discussed that."

Jim was beginning to realize that something had truly awoken in her. "What do you want?" he asked. "I mean, you fulfilled my fantasy of watching you with another guy. What do you want next?"

"I still want to do that for you... and me," she blushed, "but I want more as well. I feel like I want to explore some things, some with you and some with other people. Would you be okay with that?"

"Are you talking about an open marriage?" Jim asked. He was a bit hesitant because there were so many unknowns, but he knew he'd be an asshole and a fool to say no. She had fulfilled his desires, he thought it was only fair for her to explore hers.

"I'm not sure. Do you want to have sex with other women?" she asked quietly.

Jim laughed, "I don't know. I hadn't really thought of that. Anyway, I think I'd have a tougher time finding a partner than you have."

"I think you're underestimating your assets," she laughed. "I'm sure we could find a hot young waitress with a thing for distinguished older gentlemen." she smiled.

Jim smiled in return and paused while he thought this through. He got up to make himself a cup of tea and sat down at the table again. "I want you to be happy," he said, honestly. "I want you to feel free to explore and know that I'll love you always. I'm excited, this is a new side of you and I don't want you to be worried about what I'm thinking while you're out. The only thing I'll ask is that you tell me everything when you get home - no secrets."

"Can I still send you videos?" she smiled.

"You better!" he laughed. She climbed onto his lap and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you and I love you," she murmured into his neck. "You're too good to me, I promise I will reward you with something special - I already have a few things in mind," she said, suggestively.

"Any hints?" Jim laughed.

"No, but I guarantee you're going to fucking love it."

~~~~~~~

She was much more relaxed for the rest of the day until it came time to get ready for her date with the waiter. Jim walked past the bedroom and saw every dress she owned on the bed. When she finally came downstairs, he had another brief moment of panic, he always knew she was sexy but now she was dressing and acting like she knew it as well. Every guy who saw her would want her. She had picked out a snug knit dress that she had bought online for a New Year's party a few years ago but had been too shy to wear when she had tried it on at home. He could see why see chose it. It had a fairly low scoop neck and it flattered her curves perfectly. It also wouldn't require much effort to get out of the way. He met her at the door and ran his hand around her hip and over her beautiful ass. "No underwear?" he asked in mock surprise. "What have you got planned?"