Before We're Too Old - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lightly smacked his hand away and said, "Don't worry, you'll find out. My cab's here, don't wait up." She giggled a little as she brushed his lips with a kiss on the way out the door.

She walked down the driveway to the cab. She hopped inside and the driver said, "Downtown, right miss?"

"Miss," she laughed. "I'm more ma'am than miss but I appreciate the thought. Yes, downtown please, the new restaurant on Fifth."

She noticed the driver adjust his rear view mirror slightly as he pulled away. She made eye contact with him and saw his eyes flick down to the top of her breasts. She wondered if men had always looked at her like this and she had never noticed. Maybe it was her newfound confidence in her sexiness that was making the difference. She laughed a little inside, the dress probably had something to do with it as well - she didn't exactly look like she was going to get milk and eggs from the grocery store.

She took notice of the driver for the first time as well. A man into his early middle age but with no excess fat on him. It was a thin but not unfriendly face that kept glancing at her in the mirror.

"Busy night?" she asked to break the tension.

"Steady," he replied. "Busy enough, but not too busy." The words were small talk, innocuous enough, but the desire in his eyes was not. Not desire, she thought, lust. Pure lust in the eyes of a man she had just met. Her husband was right, any man could be hers.

"Right here is perfect," she said as they pulled up to the front of the restaurant. They only had to wait a minute until the waiter pulled the door open and sat in the empty seat behind the driver. The driver's eyebrow arched a little when he saw how young the waiter was and arched a little bit more when he saw him lean in for a passionate kiss. She titled her head up for the kiss, curving her back and pushing her breasts to the top of her dress. He put his hand right above her hip to pull her close and she let out a gasp.

"To the Kerrington Hotel on Bay Street please," she said to the driver. His eyes flashed to hers once more. Whatever the driver thought before, he now knew exactly what was going on.

The waiter had moved to kissing her neck while his hand had moved to her bare thigh, sliding it up until it ran into the hem of her dress. "You look amazing," he said.

"Thank you," she replied. "I was hoping you would like this dress."

He leaned in again to kiss her neck while he caressed the deeper curve of her inner thigh. "Is the driver watching?" he whispered.

"Yes," she replied as she spread her legs slightly.

"Are you wearing any panties?" he asked.

"Of course not," she whispered.

"Do you want to put on a show for him?" he whispered back.

She hesitated for a second or two. She had said earlier that doing dirty things with the waiter would make her happy and this definitely felt dirty, but so hot. "Yes," she moaned, a little louder than she meant to. She locked eyes with the driver again and flicked her eyes downward.

He picked up on her signal and adjusted his mirror even lower.

The waiter still had his face buried in her neck, kissing up and down and gently sucking on her ear. His hand pulled on her thigh and she eased forward, spreading her legs for him. She pulled her dress up to her hips until her pussy, slick and wet was right there for the driver to see. The waiter slid his hand further up her thigh until his fingers rested right beside her opening.

"Can I touch you?" he asked.

"Yes," she moaned again as she closed her eyes.

He moved his fingers to either side of her slit and began to slide them up and down, teasing and pushing gently, driving her crazy with the anticipation of his full touch.

She looked in the mirror again and she wasn't sure how they were going to get where they were going. The driver was watching the road one second and watching her the next - it was a good thing the streets were quiet.

The waiter finally moved his kisses back to her mouth, exploring with his tongue as she flicked it with hers and sucked it deep into her mouth. Two of his fingers suddenly dipped into her opening and she let out another moan. His pulled them out, slick with her wetness and began to slide them around her outer lips.

She wondered what had come over her and what her husband would think when she told him about how fucking hot she got getting fingered by the waiter while the driver watched. Then she remembered him saying that she could do what she wanted. And she really wanted this - to be watched, to be displayed, to be pleasured. She stopped worrying and pushed her pussy forward again, grinding onto the waiter's fingers which were now freely exploring her opening. He pushed his fingers further inside, using his thumb to firmly press on her clit as she writhed in ecstasy.

"We are almost there," the driver said quietly.

"Around the block," she panted. "Go around the block."

Her orgasm hit after the second corner and didn't stop until they were rounding the last turn in front of the hotel. The dirty thrill of being watched while she came only added to its intensity. As she came down from her peak, she realized how loud she had been and she also realized that she didn't care. When they came to a stop, the waiter removed his hand and she took a minute to compose herself and slide her dress back down.

"Thank you," she said to the driver as she paid, leaving a generous tip. He in return handed her a business card and said, "If you need a ride anywhere else, you can contact me directly here." She looked into his eyes directly this time and saw the lust there, burning even brighter. She tucked the card into her purse and stepped out the door the waiter had been holding for her.

"Have you done that before?" the waiter asked as they walked inside.

"No," she laughed. "That was definitely a first."

He waited patiently in the lobby looking at some artwork as she checked in at the desk. He walked over to meet her as she approached the elevators to their room.

"You enjoyed it though? Being watched by a stranger?" he asked as they stepped into the elevator.

"What do you think?" she laughed again. She moved to the elevator window which looked out over the atrium of the hotel.

"I think you have a bit of an exhibitionist in you," he said. "I think you like being watched and not just by your husband. I think you like it more than you realize." He moved behind her, pressing himself against her ass until her breasts were pushed against the glass. "I think you would like it if I fucked you right here, maybe a maid or some guests would see you take my cock."

"My husband gets so turned on when he watches me. I guess I'm starting to get that too."

"Your husband knows about this? He is okay with it?"

"He is. He knows that I love him and that this is fun for both of us. He gets to fulfill his fantasy of watching me with other men and I get to fully explore my sexuality. He really only has one request, that I share some photos or videos of my encounters so he can see what I've been up to."

She reached behind her to feel his cock through his pants as his hands reached around to cup her breasts. He felt their weight in his hands as his lips dragged across the back of her neck. Luckily, they arrived at their floor before things really got out of hand. She stepped out towards their room, finally a little nervous about what came next.

She had booked a suite and she was impressed when she opened the door. Modern furniture, a huge bed and a full height window at the end of the room overlooking the city. She walked the length of the room to the window, admiring the view and wondering if anyone out there could see her.

The waiter came up behind her, turned her to face him and pushed her back against the glass. He held her arms against the window as he kissed her mouth and neck and the tops of her breasts. His breath was hot and his arms strong as he pinned her there. She writhed under his attentions as he worked his way back up her neck. He released her arms, reached for the bottom of her dress and started to lift it up her trembling body.

She couldn't fault his urgency. He had been very patient and focussed on her pleasure in the cab and she now wanted to repay the favour. He pulled the dress over her head and she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, dropping it to reveal her fully naked body.

"You are a very beautiful woman," he said as he stepped back to take her all in.

"You don't mind some of my age showing compared to your 'friend'," she asked.

"Not at all, she is also beautiful, but your beauty is that of a woman, ripened to perfection."

'A little corny,' she thought, but she didn't really care, she wanted him.

"Well, this seems a little unfair," she said as she trailed a finger around her bare nipple. You with your clothes on and all. He stepped forward and she unbuttoned his shirt as he started to undo his belt. He was lean with smooth muscles and she kissed his chest as she pushed his shirt over his shoulders to admire his firm, young body.

She trailed her fingers down his stomach as she lowered herself down his body until she was on her knees, her back almost against the glass behind her. She looked up at him, hands resting on her thighs, waiting patiently for him to finish removing his pants. She had seen his cock on her phone but as he released it from his underwear, it was so much more magnificent. It was smooth and sleek, a bit longer than her husband's but maybe a touch thinner. It was beautiful and she ached to feel it in her mouth. A subconscious moan escaped her lips.

"So your husband likes to watch, does he? Hand me your phone." She grabbed her purse and handed her phone to him.

"How about we start right here," he said as he started recording. She slid her hands up his legs to wrap them around his beautiful cock but before she could, he collected both of her wrists in one hand and pushed them against the glass over her head. She let out a small gasp. His grip was firm on her wrists -- she wasn't uncomfortable, but she was also not in control. Her mouth opened in anticipation as she alternated looking up at him and at his cock which was only a few inches in front of her face.

She had definitely been in charge with the tree guy but now the waiter was in complete control and her pussy was getting sopping wet again as she waited for what came next.

"Do you want to suck it?" he asked.

"Yes," she whimpered. She leaned forward, trying to take it in her mouth but he pulled back.

"Tell me," he said, not sternly, but with no doubt about who was in charge.

"I want to suck your cock," she breathed. "I want to feel it in my mouth. Fuck, I want you to rub it on my face, I want to taste you," she said in a near whisper as she stared at it. "Please," she said as she looked up at him. "Please fuck my mouth."

"You want me to fuck your mouth?"

"Yes," she whispered again. She leaned her head back against the window and opened her mouth waiting for him. God, this felt so dirty, but so hot. She knew her husband would explode when he saw this video.

The waiter finally moved toward her, teasing her, with his cock just out of reach of her mouth. He bumped it into her lips, smearing his precum all over them and she hungrily licked it off. She looked up at him again and he pushed his cock in as far as he could. She closed her eyes and savoured his taste as he slowly started to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. It was as good as she had imagined and she pressed her tongue under the tip as it pushed into her mouth again.

She took in all the sensations of the moment - the soft carpet under her knees and the cool glass of the window on her back. She imagined that someone out there could see her, watching the waiter push his cock in and out of her mouth, watching her tits bounce back and forth as he increased his pace. She was getting lost in the sensation of being used like this and let out a deep moan as she imagined all those potential eyes on the other side of the glass watching her be the sluttiest version of herself.

The waiter pulled his cock out of her mouth and rested its wet length across her face. She reached for it with her tongue to lick the shaft. He pushed closer to her until her tongue was on his balls and she greedily sucked one into her mouth. She was dizzy, so intoxicated by this feeling, imagining how dirty and slutty she looked not only for her imagined watchers but also for her husband. "Oh, fuck yes," she breathed.

The waiter pulled back and thrust his cock into her waiting mouth again. He was going faster now and she sucked him as hard as she could on each stroke. Suddenly, he pulled out and stepped back. Her mouth was hanging open as she looked up at him wondering if something was wrong.

"Where do you want me to cum," he asked.

She paused for a second. "Wherever you want," she said, honestly.

"No," he said firmly. "Don't think, just answer. Where do you want me to cum?"

"My mouth," she replied instantly. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want it all."

He pushed his cock towards her again and she willingly took it into her mouth, sucking and slurping as his rhythm increased. The back of her head was just starting to bump the window with each thrust as he went as deep as she could take it. His breathing was getting ragged as she looked up at him. He was truly fucking her mouth now and her saliva dripped off his cock with every stroke, splashing down onto her tits.

Suddenly, she felt a tightening in his cock, heard him groan loudly and then thick jets of cum launched down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could but he kept cumming until it spilled out of the corners of her mouth and onto her breasts. She was still sucking as he pulled out and released her arms. The last of his cum spilled out of her mouth as she knelt there panting heavily.

Her arms were a bit sore but she moved them to her breasts and rubbed the cum around her nipples as the waiter stepped back to frame the entire mess that she was.

"Your husband is a fucking lucky man," the waiter said. "That was the most amazing blowjob I have ever had."

"Can I get a signed statement to that effect," she laughed. She stood up a little shakily and leaned against the window. "I think I'd like to clean up," she said. She grabbed his semi-hard cock and pulled him into the bathroom. She was thrilled to see it had a large walk-in shower with a rain head and several body sprays. She turned the water on, got in and began to rinse herself. The waiter got in at the other end and she turned to him to run her hands around her breasts and stomach under his lustful gaze.

"I seem to remember something about you wanting to taste me," she smiled as she moved her hands to her pussy. She pulled back the hood of her clitoris. "I have been told that I am especially delicious right there." She closed her eyes and leaned back, gasping as the water from the rain head struck her exposed flesh. The sensation was lovely, but soon replaced by the pressure of the waiter's tongue on her. She let out a squeal of pleasure as he lapped at her, softly at first but then with increasing intensity. He explored her, using his lips and tongue as she pulled her outer lips back with her fingers. He thrust his tongue inside her before bringing it up to flick at her clit. She let out a hiss and her legs wobbled slightly.

He quickly grabbed her thigh and lifted it over his shoulder to support her as he drove his face further into her. She, in return, grabbed his hair and pulled him even closer. 'He's good' she thought. She didn't think he was as good as her husband but she had taken 20 years to train him. The waiter was, in her opinion, better than any twenty-something guy had a right to be.

He spent a while using every part of his mouth and tongue to pleasure her until he started thrusting his tongue in and out of her opening and she cried out, "Oh, fuck yes!" She was close and the waiter knew it. He slid his tongue up to her swollen clit and sucked it into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over it before driving his tongue firmly onto it, pushing it from side to side as her orgasm exploded over her. Her other leg gave out, and he now fully supported her as she continued to convulse on his face.

He kept licking her until her orgasm subsided, then lowered her leg and stood to kiss her, her juices fresh on his lips as their tongues met. After a moment to collect her breath, she asked, "How... how did you get so good at that?

"You remember my 'friend'," he smiled. "She is very direct about what she likes - I just paid attention."

"Can you pass a thank you on to her for me?"

The waiter was now stroking his recovering cock. He turned her towards the glass of the shower door and she put her hands her hands up on the glass as he pushed her towards it.

"Do you want the camera again?" he asked.

"No," she said. "This is just for me."

She could see herself in the bathroom mirror as he came right up behind her. "Bend over, show me that ass," he said. She obediently pushed her ass back towards him and stepped her legs apart - a good little slut awaiting her reward. He positioned his now hard cock and guided himself into her slick opening.

She gasped, "Oh, fuck." This was the first time any cock other than her husband's had been in her pussy in over 20 years. She didn't want to think about how old the waiter was then, she just wanted to enjoy the feeling of his smooth, hard cock pistoning in and out of her.

She watched her breasts pressed firmly against the glass in the mirror with this hot young man looking at her over her shoulder. Her husband had always made her feel desired but this was different. Their marriage was a loving partnership built of many pieces but this was pure animal attraction and lust.

The waiter massaged her ass with his hands as he started to fuck her harder. She felt her climax approaching again as she watched his face contorting with pleasure in the mirror. "Harder, " she begged. "Please fuck me harder."

The waiter had now hooked his hands around her hips and was pounding his cock as deep as he could. She bent over further and started to flick her clit with her fingers. Another orgasm rippled through her body and her legs almost betrayed her again. He thrust his cock into her twice more before he bottomed out and stopped. She felt his cock pulse heavily and a warmth fill her as he came, this time it was the waiter's knees wobbling with the intensity of his orgasm.

After cleaning up again, they lay together on the bed for a while, her head resting on his chest. She was thinking about what she wanted from these encounters beyond the sex. She had enjoyed seducing the tree guy and being in control, but she also got so hot by being submissive with the waiter. She knew the only way to figure out what she really wanted was to try more things. She had figured one thing out though - she liked being watched.