Befriending the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more deep thrusts and Jenna cums hard, "Oh god, right there, don't fucking stop, I'm so close, Oh god, OH FUCK."

With one last kiss, Sophia pulls the dildo out of her friends pussy, and then gets down on her knees so that she can lick it for a second or two while she slowly starts to pull the plug out of Jenna's ass. While Jenna continues to lay there Sophia gets up onto her feet and just looks at her friend lying there. "I told you it was good, the best fucking orgasm ever right?" she asks while undoing the straps around her waist and letting the rig fall to the floor with a thud.

"My god, I wasn't expecting that, but that was amazing. I didn't think that was something I would ever experience, thank you. I guess it's my turn to play the man now isn't it. So do you want the bigger plug in, or do you just want to keep what you have in?" Jenna asks with a devious smile on her face.

Sophia just looks at her and without a second thought, "I want you to fuck me in the ass with this." She holds up the strap on while she says this. And Jenna just makes a silent "Oh."

Slowly Jenna gets onto her feet and gives Sophia a passionate kiss, grabs the strap on from her and with a little force pushes her onto the couch. Then after having watched Sophia struggle to put it on, Jenna manages to pull the rig on with her first try. Letting the fake dick hang between her legs like Sophia had, she gets down onto her knees and starts kissing her above her thong. After a moment Jenna starts to slowly pull off the thong while continuing to kiss her now bare pussy, and starts to lick it between kisses. After a minute of this hot and heavy action, Jenna reaches for the plug in Sophia's ass, grasps the edges of it carefully, and begins to remove it. Without stopping the kissing and licking Jenna reaches for the bottle of lube sitting on the floor and puts some onto her finger, she starts working some into her friends ass, one finger to start and then adding a second. Moans are escaping from Sophia's mouth along with some writhing from the tongue lashing that she is receiving. Soon she begins to cum and Jenna begins to laugh.

With an "Oh God," Jenna gets to her feet, now leaving Sophia laying there with nothing in her ass for the first time since she put the plug in this morning. Jenna reaches down and grabs a hold of Sophia's hips so that she can flip her onto her hands and knees, and with some more lube onto the dildo, Jenna lines up the tip of the fake dick with Sophia's tight little ass hole, slowly she starts to push the dick into her friend. "Oh My," escapes her lips and she reaches back with both hands to pull her checks apart. Jenna begins pushing harder until the tip goes in. With each push from Jenna, the dildo begins to inch it's way into Sophia's ass. A good 4 and half inches in and Jenna begins to slowly move in and out. Sophia begins to moan and beg, slowly turning to cries of pleasure as her friend starts moving faster, fucking her in the ass for the first time ever, from simply having the plug resting in her ass while playing with herself, to getting rammed in the ass by a 7 inch red sex toy. Jenna, now enjoying herself as well, begins to feel great as the strap from the toy is rubbing against her pussy, starts fucking her friend even harder. Sophia begins to have a very intense orgasm, with her legs visibly shaking, and very audible moans escaping her mouth with out actually forming words.

Both girls manage to cum at the same time, and slowly Jenna starts pulling the fake dick from her friends ass, and Sophia looks back at her, "No, don't stop. Fuck my ass again, make me cum for a third time tonight, please, don't fucking stop."

With renewed vigor, Jenna stops removing the dildo, and in an instance pushes the toy back up Sophia's ass further than it had been before. Nothing was slow about it this time, Jenna begins ramming the dick up Sophia's ass with everything she had. She begins to moan again, while Jenna's already tender pussy starts to feel the rubbing right away, both girls cum within minutes. This time, Jenna pulls out the dick and falls flat on her back onto the bed, panting and out of breath. Both girls just lay there for a few minutes till finally Sophia sits up and looks at her friend.

"That, was, FANTASTIC. I need a shower, I'm sweaty, and I smell like sex. Those toys all need to be washed, and we're both very dirty girls." Sophia says as she begins to laugh.

Jenna just looks at her, and starts to laugh. After a moment, "I'll join you, I need a shower too, plus, I've never showered naked with just one other person before, I think it could be fun." Both girls begin laughing at themselves, and with that they both get up and start to collect the toys lying around the room as they head for the door.

While sitting on my living room floor with my dick in my hand, I finally snap back to reality, that was the first time that I had ever seen anything so fantastic. I start to get myself up and without turning on a single light I move into the bathroom so that I can take myself a shower and masturbate like never before.

Chapter Three

The next day I had to work all day, so of course I didn't get the chance to see anything fun and exciting. After working a 14 hour day I just wanted to crawl into bed and pass out.

On Tuesday however, I got home from work around 4:30 and while sitting on the steps finishing my cigarette, a car pulled up in front of the neighbors house. After a few seconds Sophia got out of the car and waved as her friend pulled away. She saw me sitting there and I guess decided to come over and say hi.

"Why do you do that to yourself?" She asked indicating the cigarette resting in my finger. "I just don't get it, it is so bad for you."

"Well, I enjoy it, it gives me a little break from reality while I'm at work." I say and then take one last drag as I put it out. "Why do you play soccer?"

"Probably for the same reason. So, I just wanted to say thank you again for the ride to the mall the other day, I really appreciated it." She said this with a little smile on her face, probably remembering what had happened that night with her friend. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"It was no big deal, I was heading that way anyway, plus, your dad asked me to keep an eye on you, and I figured, that's the least I can do to help out."

"Well, if there is anything that you can think of, just let me know. Unrelated, what have you got planned for dinner tonight, I don't have a ride anywhere and nothing here sounds good. Would I be able to tag along by chance?"

I just simply look at her and hope that she's not trying to come onto me. "Another favor, huh, I was just going to make something simple here. Probably some pasta, if you would like to join me I guess you can, but then I'm not going to be up too late tonight, I have to work again in the morning."

"That sounds great, thank you again."

Sophia and I go up to my apartment, and I offer her something to drink. She takes her glass of water to the living room while I start to make dinner. After it's done I give her a bowl and we sit in silence watching television while we eat. After both of us have finished she looks at me and asks, with a little color in her cheeks, "How much of my room can you see from these window's?"

Shit, this could be a problem, "Not sure, I don't usually open my shades, I'm at work most of the day, and when I get home it's too late for any sun light to get in, so I just don't even bother. Why are you worried, are you trying to hide something?"

"No, I just didn't know if I should start closing my shades, but if you don't open yours then I guess I don't have anything to worry about now do I?"

"Well maybe you do now, besides what if someone walks by on the street and gets a look up into your window, you aren't worried that they'll see anything?" I ask her jokingly.

"Hump, that's not very nice, and no I don't worry about people on the street because I can barely see the street from my windows, I doubt anyone can see anything in them."

Our conversation went on for a few minutes, until I realize what time it had become. "You should probably get going, I need to get some sleep tonight, I've got to get up early in the morning."

Suddenly things took a turn, Sophia put on her pouting lips and looked at me like I had said something mean. "You know, I think I've figured out a way I can pay you back for all you kindness, I never see you with a girl over, and I think we can help each other out a little."

All I can think is oh god, her father is going to kill me. "Whatever it is you're thinking, stop. That is never going to happen, your half my age, and you father would not at all be happy."

She just slides a little closer to me on the couch and puts a hand on my leg. I know that I shouldn't be doing this, but God she is gorgeous, 18 years old, a cute little top on, and those damn leggings. I can't say that I didn't see her body when she first walked up to me outside, but damn it, now I'm seeing it like it's the first time. I reach down and move her hand off of my leg while I say, "Sophia, no. You know that this can't happen. What would your boyfriend say?"

"Hump, what boyfriend? I broke up with him almost two weeks ago, he was cheating on my with some bimbo 2 years younger than him. And I'm an adult, who cares what my parents think, they don't have to find out. This can be a one time thing, one night of passion then we pretend that it never happened." She puts her hand back onto my leg and starts moving it up closer to my crotch as she finishes talking.

Without warning she leans in and plants a kiss on my lips, not holding back at all, I feel her tongue running along my lips, trying to push into my mouth. Pretty quick, I think to myself, fuck it, she hasn't been drinking, this is what she wants, and I might as well just go with it, I was so fucking horny at this point, my dick was trying to claw it's way out of my pants and into her hand. I begin to kiss her back and I move my hand onto her leg. Both of us start to feel each other up, one of my hands working its way up to her perfect tits, and the other resting on her back. Her hand on my leg makes it's way up to my crotch and she starts to fiddle with my button. After a few minutes, my pants are undone, her shirt is off and laying in a heap on the living room floor, and her bra is unhooked hanging loosely on her shoulders. Together we get up and start to make our way into the bedroom, where we lay down on the bed and continue to make out for a few minutes. I remove her bra, and start to pull her pants down. Thank god there was no button or zipper on those leggings, my hands were shaking from excitement.

Once I get her pants off, I see the wonderful pink and white thong that she's wearing. My pants fall to the floor, and I kick them off. I get back on to the bed on top of her. Soon I start to take off her panties so that I can move my kisses from her lips down her body, paying special attention to her perfect tits. As I continue on, she starts to moan softly, arching her back and moving in time with my kisses. I make my way down to her pussy so that I can start kissing and licking her tight little cunt. Starting at her clit, I work my tongue all over, puller her lips apart so that I can get a better taste of her sweet teen juices. She starts to moan even louder, and I can tell that she is about to cum after only a couple minutes. Christ, this girl is just as horny as I am.

After she cums, Sophia pushes me onto may back as she starts to get up onto her knee's. Without hesitation, she pulls off my boxers and I can see her mind start to race as she looks upon my 8 inch, rock hard dick. I can see a little smile as she starts to lick it, parting her lips enough to get the tip of my dick into her mouth. As I'm laying there, an 18 year old mouth wrapped around my cock, all I can think is 'FUCK'.

With a little effort, I keep myself from cumming right then and there. I push her off of me so that I can push her back onto the bed. With her laying there waiting, I gently guide the head of my dick into her pussy. Slowly I push myself in as I continue to kiss her. As I fuck her she begins to cry out between kisses, moaning and begging me to keep going. It doesn't take long, and both of us cum together.

As I pull myself out of her, all she can say, "Jesus fucking Christ. That was great."

"Uh-huh, fantastic."

I lay back onto the bed and without hesitation, Sophia gets up onto her knee's again. She takes my softening dick into her mouth so that she can suck the last of my cum and her juices off of it. Within a minute, I start to harden up again just looking down at her head as it bobs up and down. "You know, if you keep doing that I'm going to have to fuck you again."

"I know, that's kind of what I'm hoping for." she responds with my now hard dick in her hand. The next thing I know, she starts to pull herself up onto me. Slowly she starts to lower herself onto my dick, taking most of it into her pussy before she starts to move it in and out. While this feels great, it only lasts a couple minutes. She pulls me out as she moves herself back onto the bed on her hands and knees.

She reaches back with both hands so that she can spread her ass cheeks apart to reveal her precious little ass hole. "Would you be interested in taking me in another hole now?" She says teasing me a little.

Without saying a single word, I get myself up onto my knees, grab a bottle of lube out of my bedside table drawer and put a little onto my dick. Using my middle finger, I start to work some lube into her ass. She lets out a moan as I get most of my finger in and then start to remove it right away. I take my dick and guide it towards her ass, slowly pushing the head directly in.

Sophia lets out a little squeal and I can feel her sphincter clench up. "Sorry, too big, or not enough lube?" I ask her without actually removing my dick.

"No, it's fine, I just wasn't expecting it to be that big. Go slow but keep going." she responds while trying to catch her breath.

Slowly I start to push my dick further into her ass. Inch by inch she keeps relaxing, until soon 5 inches of my dick have been swallowed by her tight little ass. I start to pull myself out slightly so that I can get a little room to push back in further. As I start to fuck her she begins to moan some more, keeping in time with each thrust. Before I know it, my dick is entirely engulfed in her ass, my testicles slapping against her pussy and both of us seem to be in heaven.

"I'm going to cum." she lets out.

"So am I, oh god. Are you ready?"

"Yes, fuck me, don't stop."

As we both reach climax, I push one last time into her ass as far as I can. Spurt after spurt get released into her intestines. I can feel her ass tighten up as she cums, a full blown orgasm like nothing before.

After both of us have finished our orgasm, I begin to pull my dick out of her ass again. We both lay on the bed for about ten minutes, trying to catch our breaths. With a little effort Sophia rolls her head to face me, and as I see this, I roll my head to face her. We both kiss one another, and I can tell that she has a smile one her face.

"Thank you for this wonderful evening. This was fantastic, and I will never forget it." she says with a smile.

"It was my pleasure, and I think that was more than enough to thank me for the ride to the mall." I say jokingly.

"I'd say so. What would you say to me asking if I could take a shower before I head for home? I would rather not be dripping cum the entire way."

"I would have to say that I will join you, if you don't mind." I reply hoping that I might get one last fuck out of this girl before she leaves.

Without saying anything, she takes me by the hand and pulls me to my feet as she gets up. We both walk into my bathroom, still naked, I start the shower and get the temperature comfortable. We both manage to get ourselves into the shower and start to help clean each other. As we finish washing, I find myself to be very hard once again, and I grab her and push her up against the wall of the shower. I begin to kiss her, gently I grab her leg and pull it up onto my hip so that I can guide my dick into her pussy. Without hesitation she begins to moan again. With each thrust of my dick, I can tell that she is ready to cum again.

After only a couple minutes, I feel her start to tighten up again, and as she starts to orgasm for the fourth time tonight, I also begin to cum. "Fuck." Is all she can manage to get out as I hold her up against me so she doesn't collapse.

"Are you sure that your going to be able to walk home tonight?" I ask her when we both manage to catch our breaths once more.

"I'll be fine." She responds as we turn off the water and get ourselves out of the shower.

After we both get ourselves dried off, we walk back into the bedroom where we begin to collect our clothing. As she pulls on her thong she looks at me and asks, "What have you got planned for tomorrow, I might be up for cooking dinner for you."

I pull on my boxers and look at her, "Hmm, I'm not sure, I have to work till 4 again, I might be up for dinner. Don't you have soccer practice tomorrow, it's only Wednesday."

"I do have practice, but we get done at 2. The only reason that I didn't get home till 4:30 was because I was hanging out with my friend. I would be willing to come home right after practice if you want to come over, say 5 tomorrow."

While we are talking, we move through the apartment, collecting and putting on our cloths. By the time we get to the door, she has the last of her clothing on and just looks at me thoughtfully.

"Sure, dinner sounds great. Have a good night and get home safe." I say to her and she gives me one last kiss as she heads for home.

Chapter Four

The next day I go to work as usual, but all I can think about is the fun that is sure to be had tonight. When I finally get done with work I head straight for home, where I run inside so that I can get out of my greasy work cloths and take a shower. As I walk back into the living room I decide to take a peek out the window. Very carefully I pull the shade to the side just enough to see into Sophia's bedroom. There standing in front of the mirror is not only Sophia, but also her friend from the other night.

"Damn, I thought it was just going to be the two of, what the fuck is her friend doing there?" I say to myself. I don't have the window open this time so I can't hear what's going on, but I can see the two of them standing there. Suddenly Sophia turns to her friend and says something, Jenna just nods her head and turns to the edge of the couch. As Jenna bends over, Sophia grabs the bottom of her skirt and lifts it up, revealing a cute blue thong resting between her ass cheeks.

Sophia grabs a hold of the thin string and pulls it to the side, with her other hand she takes something small and metallic and guides it towards Jenna's ass hole. With what I can only assume is her butt plug firmly in place, Sophia adjusts the thong so that it is covering up the plug from view, then Jenna stands up straight and smooths her skirt back down so that you can't even tell what just happened.

Sophia turns to her closet and pulls her pants and underwear off completely. Standing there she reaches into her top drawer and grabs a clean pair of underwear, then she pulls something from another drawer and walks back to the couch where she positions herself in much the same way that her friend had just been. Jenna takes her turn putting something into her friends ass and when she pulls her hand away I can see the same metallic glint.

As Sophia stands up she pulls up her clean thong, positioning it perfectly between her butt cheeks. Next she bends over so that she can pull on a clean skirt to cover her fresh green thong.