Befriending the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of them changed and filled with their plugs, they walk to the bedroom door and disappear into the hallway. I stand up and wonder what the fuck I have gotten myself into. This is going to be an interesting night if all goes as I think it's going to.

As 5:00 approaches, I pull on my shoes and head outside so that I can smoke one more cigarette before I go next door for dinner. As I finish smoking, I head to the neighbors front door. I manage to knock once on the door before it swings open, my fist still hanging in the air ready to hit it once again.

"Hi James, come on in. Dinner will be ready in just a moment." Sophia says with a big smile on her face. "James, I would like you to meet one of my closest friends, this is Jenna. Jenna this is James."

"Hi there, nice to meet you." I say to Jenna, holding out my hand to shake hers.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Oh, I'll be right back." she says as she turns and walks from the room.

I turn to Sophia and ask quietly, "I thought it was just going to be the two of us, why is your friend here?"

"I thought that we could invite her to join us, for some, after dinner games." she responds somewhat seductively. "Don't worry, she's 18 too. Everything is legal."

A second later, Jenna comes back into the kitchen. As we sit there and eat, Sophia is periodically reaching over and rubbing my leg, sometimes working her way up to my dick. Only with a great deal of effort do I not cum in my pants by the end of dinner.

After we clear the table, Sophia asks me if I can help her move something in her room. "It's too big for me to move by myself. Please?"

As we go up the stairs, I'm able to see directly up Sophia's skirt. I don't think that it helps matters that as she walks she reaches back to grab the hem and lift it up slightly. As we reach her room, she shows me the dresser sitting against the wall that she wants help moving. Jenna goes and sits on the bed while Sophia and I move this "heavy" dresser. When we are finished, Sophia takes me by the hand and drags me over to the bed where we both sit down next to Jenna.

Without much warning or hesitation, Sophia reaches over and places one hand on Jenna's cheek. She pulls her into a deep kiss that immediately sends a shiver down my spine and starts making me even harder. Then, she turns to face me so that she can pull me into a kiss. Sophia stands up and grabbing the bottom of her shirt, she pulls it off in one swift motion, revealing a mesh green bra that allows me to see her perky nipples perfectly. Then she gets onto her knees in front of me and starts to unbutton my pants. Jenna slides over on the bed to sit next to me and she leans in to give me a kiss while Sophia is removing my pants. I reach over and start to pull off Jenna's shirt revealing that she is once again not wearing a bra.

With her shirt off, Jenna gets onto her knees in front of me. Both girls remove my boxers and start to play with my dick. Sophia starts sucking on the head, while Jenna starts sucking my testicles into her mouth. This only goes on for a few minutes, but with two girls working my manhood with such vigor and the rubbing that was going on through dinner, I cum right into Sophia's mouth. She giggles a little and without swallowing, she pulls Jenna in for another passionate kiss so that they can both get a taste of my cum.

Once they have swallowed it all and both girls seem quite pleased with themselves, I grab Sophia and put her onto the bed. I move myself into position and slowly start to remove her skirt. This is when I see the plug resting in her ass and I say, "What have we here, a little something to get yourself ready?"

She just looks at me with a devious smile and says, "I thought that you would like it, plus I figured it would be fun."

Without saying anything I begin to plant kisses on her beautiful body,reaching back to remove her bra so that I can start with her perfect tits, and slowly move my way down to her pussy. As I'm kissing her I see Jenna get to her feet and undo her skirt to let it fall to the floor. She moves onto the bed next to Sophia and starts kissing her on the mouth. As I reach Sophia's pussy with my kisses I slowly pull her thong off and throw it onto the floor next to her skirt. I start to lick her clit and reach up with one hand so that I can play with the plug in her ass. Jenna gets onto her knees above Sophia so that she can do to Jenna what I'm doing to her. Jenna reaches down and starts to massage Sophia's tits while thoroughly enjoying the tongue lashing that she is receiving from her friend.

At this point my dick has hardened up again, allowing me to get onto my knees and slowly guide it into Sophia's pussy. I lean in and begin to kiss Jenna while she moans. After a couple minutes of this, Jenna cums just from being licked. She gets up and walks over to the night side table. Without removing my dick from Sophia's pussy, I grab a hold of her and shift us so that she is on top of me. She immediately begins to move herself up and down on my shaft and she leans in to kiss me. I can taste her sweet friend on her lips and as we're fucking I look over to see what Jenna is up to.

Jenna is standing there with a drawer open, she reaches down and pulls off her thong, I can see the butt plug that she has in. She grabs something out of the drawer as she stands back up, I see that it is the strap on that her and Sophia used just a few nights before. Sophia and I continue fucking as Jenna pulls on this 7 inch strap on and tightens the straps around her waist. She saunters over to where we are going at it, Sophia completely oblivious to what is going on. Jenna leans in and begins kissing Sophia's back as she reaches down with one hand and pulls the butt plug out of Sophia's ass.

Jenna grabs a bottle of lube and puts some on her finger so that she can rub it into Sophia's little ass hole. Sophia begins to moan even louder and I wonder how much longer she's going to last. With some lube on her hand, Jenna rubs the fake dick hanging from her crotch. She gets herself into position so that she can guide the tip into Sophia's ass. Slowly I can see her eyes begin to widen as the tip enters her.

"Oh, My, God. That feels wonderful. Keep going." Sophia cries out as she takes her fist double penetration from two people.

Jenna gets herself moving pretty quickly, fucking Sophia's ass as I continue to fuck her pussy. Before any of us realize it, Sophia begins to buck and have a very intense orgasm. She cries out while both of us maintain our intensity, making her cry out even more. As quickly as the orgasm hit her, she collapses onto me, pulling herself away from the dildo and coming to rest on me, my dick still resting in her pussy. I plant a kiss on her cheek and gently move her off of me as I pull my still hard dick from her. Without saying a word I grab Jenna and push her onto the bed. I grab the straps of the dildo and loosen them so that I can get it off of her. Then I take her and move her onto her knees.

With Jenna waiting, I guide my dick into her pussy so that I can start to fuck her. As I sink all 8 inches of my manhood into her pussy she lets out a little cry of pleasure. With one hand on her hip, I move the other to her ass and start to play with the butt plug resting there. Slowly I work up my speed so that I am fucking her relentlessly, and with my hand moving the butt plug in and out of her ass.

"Oh god, I want you to fuck my ass hole." She cries out. With that said, I take the plug out of her ass one last time and drop it onto the bed. I reach over and grab the bottle of lube, so that I can put some more into her ass. Slowly I work it in as I continue to fuck her pussy. With one last pump into her quivering cunt, I pull my dick out and position the head against her ass. I begin to push in ever so gently, as I notice that Sophia is now laying on her side and rubbing her pussy as she watches.

My dick penetrates Jenna's tight little ass and without pause I slowly begin to push it further up her ass. She drops her head and moans out loud as I manage to get 5 inches of my dick into her ass and I begin to rock myself in and out of her. She lets out moan after moan, keeping in time with each thrust, reaching down to rub her pussy while I'm fucking her ass. Jenna screams out as she cums and as she finishes her orgasm she falls flat onto the bed, pulling away from my dick.

I stand up and look at both of these girls laying there, Jenna exhausted from her recent orgasm, and Sophia laying there rubbing herself looking like she wants to go again. I move myself over to her and push her onto her stomach. With her laying there I take some more lube in my hand and work it into her ass. I get myself on top of her and slowly guide my dick between her scrumptious cheeks. I manage to sink all 8 inches directly into her ass so that I can fuck her. With her laying there, unable to pull away, I move her hands above her head so that I can hold them down.

Sophia begins to moan out begging me not to stop. As she cums I can feel her ass begin to tighten up around my dick and I start to cum too. Once we both finish I slowly pull myself out of her and lay back onto her bed.

Jenna is still laying on her stomach where she landed when she fell away from me and Sophia now laying on her stomach unmoved from where I left her, both start to giggle and they move their faces closer to one another so that they can kiss.

"That was fun." Jenna lets out.

"I can't wait to do it again." Sophia says as she rolls onto her back. Turning her head to me so that she can kiss me. "Thank you for the ride."

I just lay there for a few minutes and prey that this isn't the end of the night, I feel so good but I just don't want it to end.

Suddenly Sophia sits up and moves to the edge of the bed, "Who would like to join me in the shower? I feel like we should clean ourselves up before we crawl into bed."

Jenna moves to the edge of the bed and rolls onto her butt so she can sit up and she nods her agreement. Without saying anything I sit up so that we can all move into the shower. Following them, Sophia leads us into the bathroom and turns the shower on so that we can all get in. Between taking turns and helping each other, we get ourselves cleaned up no problem. Of course with all the rubbing and pulling on my dick, I end up hard again. This time we get out of the shower and dry ourselves off so that we can move back to the bedroom.

Once all three of us crawl our naked bodies under the covers, Sophia reaches over and starts pulling on my hard dick. She moves her head to face me and we kiss as she moves herself on top of me. Slowly Sophia guides my dick into her pussy and starts moving up and down once more. This time neither one of us last very long. Both her and I cum together, she rolls off of me and begins to fall right asleep. I notice that Jenna has already fallen asleep, and soon I follow.

Chapter Five

The next morning I wake up to the sound of Sophia and Jenna kissing. I look over and see that Sophia is the one that's on top. I quietly slip out of bed so that I can go into the bathroom. When I get back into the bedroom after only a couple minutes, Jenna is bent over and Sophia is behind her wearing the strap on fucking Jenna. I stand there and watch for a moment and decide to join them, getting onto the bed behind Sophia. I reach down to feel her crotch, which has an open hole so that her pussy is exposed slightly. With her slightly bent forward fucking Jenna, I take my dick and guide it into her pussy so that I can start fucking her.

Sophia lets out a little gasp, "Oh my. Good morning."

Jenna's moans start to quicken falling in time with the thrust from Sophia. As I push myself into Sophia it pushes her into Jenna, and soon she is cumming. Jenna falls forward after her orgasm and I push Sophia's body further down so that her hands fall to the bed on either side of Jenna. With this new position I am able to move a little quicker in and out of her pussy. Soon Sophia begins to have an orgasm and her cries of pleasure are coming faster and faster. She falls on top of Jenna and lays there. I lay down on my back with my legs hanging off the bed trying to catch my breath. I didn't cum, but it still felt great. Jenna worms her way out from under Sophia so that she can get off the bed and onto her knees in front of me.

Before I notice what is going on, Jenna takes my dick into her mouth and begins to suck it. After a minute she gets on top of me facing away, and positions my dick under her ass, guiding it between her cheeks and slowly lets it sink into herself. As she begins to move herself up and down, I reach out and put my hands on her hips so as to help her move a little faster. Sophia gets to her feet and walks in front of Jenna, she plants a kiss on her lips and reaches down to guide the fake dick into Jenna's pussy once more.

Jenna begins to cry out in pure pleasure, "Oh god, that feels wonderful. You were right Sophia, a dick in both holes is the way to go. Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum."

As Jenna finishes her sentence, she starts to buck wildly, her hands reaching out to grab a hold of Sophia's tits. As Jenna begins to cum, I can feel her ass start to tighten, "I'm going to cum too. FUCK." I say quickly.

Sophia pushes Jenna off of me as soon as her orgasm ends, and she takes my dick into her mouth so that she can suck on it till I cum in her throat . As soon as the last vestiges of my seed leave my dick, she pulls her head away with a smile, and swallows it.

Sophia gets to her feet and undoes the straps so that the fake dick can fall to her feet. As she crawls onto the bed she simply asks, "so what are we going to do with the rest of our day, now that we've had our fun?"

After ten minutes of us laying there catching our breaths and trying to get the motivation to move, Jenna gets to her feet once more and says, "I'm going in to take a shower, would either of you like to join me?"

Sophia gets to her feet and walks up to Jenna so that she can plant another kiss on her lips. I get to my feet and say, "that sounds wonderful."

We make our way into the bathroom once more and get the shower going. Sophia immediately gets on her knees and start sucking on my dick when we get in the shower. Jenna looks at her and asks, "Jesus, are you still that horny?"

My dick starts to harden in Sophia's mouth and as she pulls it out she just looks at Jenna and gives her a wink. I push Sophia up against the wall once more and lift her leg so that it's resting on my hip. As I start to fuck her, Jenna is cleaning herself and starts rubbing her pussy. Pretty quick, I see Jenna take her other hand and reach behind her so that she can slide a finger into her ass, I continue to fuck Sophia as Jenna is masturbating herself and all three of us cum together. I have to hold Sophia up so that she doesn't fall to the floor and Jenna falls forward to put her arms around us so that she doesn't fall either.

After all of us are thoroughly clean, we get out of the shower and dry ourselves off. We move back to the bedroom so that we can find ourselves some clothing. I find mine in two different piles on the floor and start pulling them on. Sophia goes to her closet and opens the top drawer.

"So what kind of panties are we thinking for today? Jenna, did you need to borrow some?" Sophia asks looking over at her friend.

Jenna picks up her blue thong and looks at it. "I think I might need to borrow some clean underwear, these ones are covered in lube from last night."

Both girls start to giggle and Sophia passes a pink flowered thong over to Jenna. She takes it and starts to pull it on. Sophia grabs herself a thin white g-string and pulls that on.

As both girls begin pulling on their pants, I look at Jenna, "So you brought different clothes with you but forgot to pack clean underwear?"

"What? No, the skirt is Sophia's, I only brought what I was wearing. I wasn't expecting to spend the night, but I'm glad that I did." She responds as she pulls on her shirt.

With all three of us clothed and happy, I make my way to the door so that I can go home and get myself ready for work, leaving both girls standing in the room wondering what to do next.

End