Beg Grovel Seduce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she saved my lie.

"You're saying, YOU want a submissive slut?" she asked.

I turned red and shrugged. Did I really want that? It didn't matter. Maybe it was a slip of the tongue or a subconscious suggestion. Either way I had to go with it.

"I mean, yeah... Yeah I would," I finished strong and confident.

I was digging myself a deep hole and it kept getting deeper. Not only did I make myself out as someone who was looking forward to taking advantage of an illegal practice, but I also made myself out to be a man desiring to be dominant to a submissive partner. The thing was, I wasn't doing a good job of being straightforward and saying that I wouldn't accept having sex with my mom, rather that SHE wouldn't, thereby leaving an opening for her.

She started crying so I rushed over to her and hugged her. For some reason all this talk about sex with my mom really got to me and I had the biggest hard-on I ever remembered. As I pressed into her soft flesh, her breast drilling holes into my chest, I saw for the first time just how attractive she really was, and it scared the shit out of me. I saw her look into my eyes quickly in shock as she must have felt my cock press into her belly. But instead of pushing me away, she buried her head in my shoulders and pressed herself even closer to me.

I truly hated myself right then and I was about to tell her the truth when I heard her mumble something into my shoulder that changed everything.

"What was that?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said, "I said... I'll do it."

"What? What do you mean, you'll do it?" I asked, really worried now. This wasn't going where I expected at all.

Mom reached down between us and rubbed my cock through my pants with her palm. With each stroke I felt like I was turning to putty.

"I mean, if that's the job requirements, then I'm willing," she smirked.

I hadn't been much of a lady's man, as a matter of fact, one of the reasons I was so good at my job was because I invested so much time in it. I was a handsome man, but I was shy and inexperienced around women.

Like my mom I was tall, blonde haired and blue eyed. But where she was soft and curvy, I was hard and muscular. My mom's parents were Scandinavian, Grandpa was from Norway and Grandma from Sweden. I took after my mother's side of the family more than my father even though he also had blonde hair but was of Irish descent.

I was never particularly athletic growing up. I did run daily and have a runner's body, lean and mean. I practiced yoga after each run with my running club. My dedication to my job didn't leave room for dating so the only women I'd ever had dates with were from my marathon training club. Both women ended up being married and, as a rule, I don't mess with married women so that went nowhere fast.

Another reason I didn't have much experience with women had nothing to do with looks. I was a minor for my whole college career, and nobody wanted to go out with jailbait. I never got to "sew my oats" like most men do in college and going to high school part time didn't help my social life either. It didn't help that my mother made sure to let any prospective girlfriend know that I was off limits until I turned eighteen. So, that left me a 25-year-old virgin.

"B.b.but. You're my mom!" I cried.

"Yeah, but... I REALLY want this job," she said huskily.

"Well, I don't want to have sex with... my mom! Besides, they'll know you're my mother and will fire me, just for suggesting it."

"Oh, pooh. We don't even have the same last name," Mom started. Mom changed her last name back to her maiden name after the divorce. "They won't find out we're related unless you tell them. No one knows me there except Marjory and she won't say anything."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Let's just say 'I know' and leave it at that," she smirked.

"Still..." I tried to interject.

"And it's not like they can tell the authorities. The contract of silence goes both ways..." she gleaned.

"BUT YOU'RE MY MOM!" I yelled.

"Baby. I love you. And if you need an office wife and submissive slut... well..."

I never thought of my mother in a sexual way before today. She was always just my mom. I mean yeah, she was hot as hell, had a great body and catching glimpses of her in a bikini or something skimpy gave me a boner from time to time, but I never pictured her in my fantasies. But now she was forcing me to see her in a different light.

"I'll tell you what, you can give your 'old' mom a tryout," she declared, to my utter shock.

"You mean like 'try it and if I don't like it, I just send it back to Amazon'?" I asked sarcastically.

She just ignored that and continued, "How about this weekend, you and I..." she said, walking her fingertips up my chest to my lips while her other hand continued stroking me through my pants.

"Mom, you gotta stop..." I yelped, lightly pushing her away from me.

She was turning me on so badly I was afraid I would blow a load in my pants.

"Why are you doing this? This isn't you. You're not a slut," I cried.

"Baby. You only know me as Mom. But the truth is... I'm a BIG slut. Your Dad wasn't my first. And he most certainly wasn't my last."

"What?" I asked, incredulously, surprising me with every word out of her mouth.

"You cheated on Dad?" I asked.

"Baby, when we were first married your dad didn't even love me! I was a one-night stand gone wrong and nothing but his baby momma. He didn't give a rat's ass if I screwed around. It certainly never stopped him."

"Dad too? You mean, you've been... a slut... the whole time..." I stammered.

"Not the whole time, I stopped screwing around a couple of years before your father decided to leave me. I wanted us to get serious, but I guess he didn't. He loved his freedom and I just wanted to be loved..." she sniffed. "I think I just outgrew that whole scene. I was really lucky I didn't catch anything..."

I wanted to say something, but I was gob smacked.

Then I finally asked, "How bad did it get?"

"At one point I had five different boyfriends. I was very popular since I was willing to try anything, and almost do everything," she continued, loving the fact that she was making me feel uncomfortable.

When I still couldn't respond she went on, "I've participated in five orgies, and have had up to five guys fucking me at once," she said. "I've had trains run on me and had up to fifteen guys in one night blowing their load all over me... many of them multiple times," she said.

"Are you serious?" was all that I could say.

"Not only that, but there isn't much your mommy hasn't done to a man and there isn't much a man hasn't done to me..." she said, stepping close to me and grabbing for my cock once again.

I deftly maneuvered to avoid her touch. I couldn't stop picturing her in my head. Every porno I ever watched seemed to run through my head with the women's faces replaced by hers.

"You want the job THAT bad?" I asked.

"Baby, I told you. I will do ANYTHING, for this opportunity. Besides, I'm a size queen. I caught you masturbating in the shower when you were still living with me, and I've often fantasized about you. I know what you're packing and... momma likes," she said, winking at me.

Where the fuck did that come from? I've never heard her make a tongue in cheek comment about sex before, much less a comment that she was attracted to me in any way. She had to be joking and the only way I could get her to admit it was to call her bluff.

"OK, how is this going to work?" I asked nervously.

I needed a way out of this, but she was either deadly serious or really fucking with me. I was known to be just as stubborn as my mom, so I wasn't going to back down.

"Well, it's Saturday afternoon..." she said, pausing to think about the logistics. "If I'm going to be your 'office wife', then we'll only be having sex at work and outside of that we're back to mother and son.... Right?" she asked.

"Yeah... I guess..."

"So, we really shouldn't fuck or do anything at either of our houses since we don't want to associate those kinds of memories with where we live," she said, as if it were the most logical thing to say.

"Uhhh, yeah. OK," I agreed, stupidly.

"So, you're going to need to get us a hotel room somewhere. Either somewhere nice or somewhere really seedy..." she said, looking me dead in the eyes.

I'd had enough of her games, so I pulled out my phone and looked up hotels in the area. I had to call her bluff, so I found the nicest one with the best reviews and booked us a room with a king-sized bed.

"OK, Slut. Grab your stuff," I said, reaching over and slapping her ass.

I tried to sound as serious and confident as possible, but I didn't feel any of it inside; all I felt was dread.

She jumped up and down jiggling her breasts in waves. She leaned in quickly, kissed me on the lips and raced off to her bedroom before I could react. She came back ten minutes later with an overnight bag strapped over her shoulder.

I couldn't help but ask, "What do you have in the bag?"

Instead of answering me, she unzipped the bag and opened it for my inspection. I couldn't see everything in the bag but what I could see had my eyes bugging out of my head. Inside was a box of condoms, lube, three different types of dildos, two vibrators and some very sexy lingerie.

"Fuuuuuck!" I moaned hotly.

If she was just fucking with me, then check-mate. When I looked over at her, she had the happiest grin on her face. Once we got in my car, Mom started talking to me like I was going away to camp, again.

"We should probably stop by your place and pick up some spare clothes.... Ohhh, Baby. Maybe, if you wouldn't mind, that is, you can take your slut out to eat. You're going to need to buy me a dress, so when you pack your bag be sure to pack a nice suit. It'll be just like we're going out for a meeting for work," she said, droning on and on.

I couldn't believe the change in her, there was no trepidation in her voice, all I could hear was happiness. Damn, she wasn't that good at acting, was she? Before I knew it, my garage door was rising, and I was parking my car.

"Hurry up, baby. I'm really horny," she yelled as she waited in the car.

For some reason I rushed into the house and got myself ready. In my defense, my mind was in a fog, and I did everything robotically, without much conscious thought. I remember brushing my teeth, taking a shower, and washing my ass. I even took some time to trim my pubes. It was like my subconscious mind was made up and my conscious mind hadn't caught up yet.

For my job, I was always prepared to leave on a moment's notice for any business trip. I often volunteered for business trips since I was one of the few still-single executives at Tesla. I wanted to garner goodwill from my married counterparts, so I was constantly traveling so they could stay with their family.

I didn't have a girlfriend, but Mom often accompanied me on my trips, especially if I went somewhere special like New York. So, we were accustomed to traveling together and going to hotels together, except this would be the first time we didn't have separate rooms.

I packed a change of clothes and even grabbed a garment bag with a nice suit. Before I left, I remembered to spritz some cologne, and that seemed to wake me from the fog.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I asked myself.

I had to tell her that we were getting carried away and I almost gathered enough courage to call it off.

But then I got mad and thought, "She can't be serious. If she wants to go this far then I'm going to take it to the next level. If she wants to be a slut then I'll treat her like one. That'll scare her straight!"

But in the back of my mind, I didn't believe it. I knew everything was backfiring.

I drove a Tesla Prototype, the outside had a shell that made it look like a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but the inside and chassis was a new mid-size Tesla SUV. The prototype wouldn't even be 'leaked to the public for another year.

I opened my door with a hand gesture that the new AI recognized, and I saw my mom's eyes suddenly look up from her phone and follow me as I hung my suit in the back row and set my overnight bag on the floor.

She looked happy when I got back in the driver's seat. I hadn't noticed that I was erect until I had to adjust myself. Mid adjustment, Mom reached over and pushed my hand aside. She then stared at my cock as she adjusted it for me.

"I thought you were having second thoughts," she said happily. "You took so long getting ready," she pouted, patting my erection affectionately.

"Who were you texting?" I asked.

"Marjory... The big slut wants to join us, but I put a kibosh on that, you're all mine," she said.

Mom had on a short black skirt, and half of it was riding high over her thighs exposing the V where her thighs were clamped together.

She noticed my stares and said, "I changed in the car. I figured this was more appropriate for a slut," she said, smirking.

Damn she was good. "Fine then, here goes..." I thought.

"Spread your legs," I demanded.

She looked at me surprised for just a second, then quickly spread her legs lewdly. I could smell her musk filling the cabin. I leaned down and put my nose right next to her wet, lace panty clad pussy and took a deep inhale of her musk. I must admit, it was the most intoxicating smell I ever experienced.

I sat back up and looked at her lust filled eyes and didn't care if we were pretending anymore. I wasn't going to back down.

"Take your panties off slut!" I ordered.

"Yessir," she said quickly.

I was starting to believe her when she said she was a former slut, because she had those panties off in a matter of seconds. That could only happen if you were well practiced at it.

"How's this, Baby?" she asked coyly.

I backed out of my garage, saying, "Better."

After we got back on the main thoroughfare running through town. I looked over to see her still spreading her legs for me not caring if anyone could see her besides me.

"Play with yourself slut. I want you nice and wet for me," I ordered.

"I'm already dripping like a faucet. I'm going to get my juices all over your leather seats," she warned.

But she followed my orders anyway and started rubbing her pussy in a circular fashion. Then she started moaning as she fingered herself.

"Your car's going to smell like Mommy's pussy for weeks, Baby.... Ohhh, Ohhh, fuck. Mommy's cumming."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from her pussy, stopping her orgasm before she could drive herself over the edge.

"No cumming! Until I say so..." I demanded, she looked disappointed but nodded. "Say it."

"No cumming until you say so," she said, smiling.

I don't know where all of this was coming from. I'd watched too much porn and read too much online erotica, but she was into it, there's no way she was faking this. But what was I to do? If I told her I lied, and she responded this way... She'd never forgive me.

I parked my car up front and the valet took my keys as a bellhop grabbed our bags. I helped her out of the car and tried to block anyone from seeing her exposed genitalia as her short skirt did nothing to cover her. She seemed to enjoy spreading her legs as she got out and slowly rose, as if she were hoping one of the workers would notice her.

Either they didn't notice, or they kept it to themselves, but I was beet red by the time I reached the front desk to check-in. The check in process was painless as I'd been there before, and I had an account on file. I often housed out-of-town clients there and entertained them there since they had a great restaurant, bar, and conference room on the first floor. Some of the hotel staff even knew me by name.

Before I could finish checking in, they gave me two keycards and Mom rushed off to the room ahead of me saying she needed to change into something more comfortable. Her hips swayed excitedly, and my cock twitched every time I saw her ass jiggle as she popped it just for me.

I walked over to a flower shop they had in the hotel and bought her a dozen roses. I would have to tell her the truth and I was hoping the flowers would soften the blow. Our room was on the tenth floor in a bridal suite. I spared no expense in the hopes that if it was nice, she'd be more forgiving.

Once I walked over the threshold of the doorway into the suite, Mom popped out of the bathroom dressed in a thick white cotton robe that they supplied for the room. She grabbed the back of my neck pulling me down to her level so she could deliver the hottest, wettest most passionate kiss I ever experienced up to that point. This was not a kiss a mother gave her son but one a woman gave her man before they made love.

All my inhibitions of incest seemed to be slowly destroyed, I had no real resistance to it left. The only thing preventing me from throwing her down and ravaging her was the fact that my lie would destroy our relationship.

So, I gently pushed her back and said, "Mom, I've got to tell you something."

She smirked at me knowingly and said, "What? You lied about the whole 'office wife' thing?"

"You knew?" I asked, confused.

"Of course, I knew," she said. "That was THE most ridiculous story I've ever heard," she laughed. "Besides, Baby. I can read you like a book. You've never been able to lie to me in your life."

"So, why did you let this go this far?" I asked.

"I REALLY want the job," she said, untying her robe and letting it fall off her shoulders and onto the floor.

She was completely naked, and she stood posing for me to take her all in. Her breasts were very large, probably an E-cup. Her areola were about three inches in diameter but lightly colored to match her fair skin and her nipples were the size of a dime and protruded out at least an inch. I always knew she was a buxom woman but to see her breast bare just for me put me in a state of nirvana.

It wasn't just her breasts turning me on either. Her hips were wide birthing-hips, and her ass was fat and juicy. I'd always admired how it jiggled when she walked in her bikini, but now with her pussy exposed and dripping like a faucet, it was a whole new level of sexy. I was left a drooling idiot.

"How do I look?" she asked.

To me she looked hotter than any porn actress I had ever seen. Her body was perfect, from her long blonde hair, her large pert breasts, and legs that would make any straight man turn their heads if she'd walked by.

I knew she went to the gym regularly, but to see her like this made me appreciative of all her hard work. Her abs looked flat and sculpted, her arms were toned yet not too muscular, and her ass was shaped as if by a master sculptor.

I shook my head and tried to say something but couldn't; I was so tongue tied. But she seemed to know what I wanted to hear.

"You didn't lie about everything. One thing that struck true was, I would need to submit to you if I were to have a chance at this job. You were right, I wouldn't be able to follow my son's orders. But I COULD follow orders from the man that used me as his own personal sex toy. What better way to prove to you that I can do just that, than to let you have your way with me? Hmmmm..."

In my sex addled brain, I couldn't think of anything to counter that logic and Mom reached out and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"You don't have to do this..." I said, "If I have anything to say about it, you've got the job," I squeaked out.

"I know Honey, but like you said, if I fail to submit to you, it could make you look bad..." she said, as she unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. "Besides, what you don't know is that your position isn't the first position at your company that I applied for. One of your peers, Craig Johansen, was looking for an Executive Assistant and he already made me an offer. I was all set to take the position, when I heard of your opening, so I turned him down..."