Beg Grovel Seduce

Story Info
Mom interviews for a new job with son as the boss.
9.2k words
4.51
87.3k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, all sex in this story is between adults over 18. All cities, persons, and companies in it are fictional.

Tesla is just a random company I used for plot development. The usage of Tesla doesn't reflect the real company in any way, it is a fictionalized version of the company, and I don't even try to be accurate with the facts regarding it, if that bothers you don't read this.

If incest bothers you, don't read this.

If you are looking for jerk-off material this story might disappoint you. It's a tale about a relationship that takes an unexpected turn and mainly focuses on the story aspect not the sex.

I enjoyed writing this, but unlike most of my stories this will be the shortest full story I will likely write. I hope you get some entertainment out of it.

Thanks to BiAsianGirl for her feedback and Alwaysready64 for getting out of his comfort zone and editing this. All the errors you'll find were due to me sneaking in more snippets of things here and there after the story was edited, so don't blame my editors.

Edited 12/28/21

********

"Come on Baby. Don't you love me?" the blonde bombshell standing before me asked.

That was a loaded question if I ever heard one. Of course, I loved her. She was the most attractive woman I knew, and the only one I ever loved.

"Mom, you're not being fair. You know I love you, but I can't do that," I complained.

"Please? You know I've been looking for a job in my field for over a year now. This position would be a godsend; it's - just - perfect."

"Mommmm... You know I want you to find a job..." I whined.

I knew this was a touchy subject with her. Mom really wanted a career after fighting to get a degree. She never had anything other than part-time work all her life. She was relegated to menial part-time jobs and being a full-time stay-at-home mom most of my life. Even now, after I've flown the nest, she still hasn't found a job in her career.

She had me when she was sixteen and Dad married her out of obligation rather than love. To his credit he was never abusive to her, at least not physically. But Mom could be hard-headed, opinionated and difficult to say the least, so it was no surprise that they argued quite a bit.

Despite having to raise me by herself since Dad really wanted nothing to do with being a parent, she put herself through college. It took her almost eleven years to graduate since she could only go part-time. Despite Dad's discouragement, she persisted and got her master's in business a few years after her undergraduate degree and has been looking for an opening in her field ever since. Truth be told, she could have found a job by now if she was willing to work her way up, but she knew her worth and refused to compromise.

"I don't want 'just a job', Kyle. I want a CAREER. This would be perfect for me. It's rare to find a prestigious position like this one in this city, much less one that I'm qualified for."

To call Rockport a city was a bit of a stretch. It recently grew from being a large town to a small city in less than a decade. It didn't have any buildings larger than twenty stories, but it did have the advantage of having its own harbor, a university and was located near a major highway.

Tesla was Rockport's biggest impetus in its explosive growth ever since they decided to establish a research facility here less than a decade earlier.

"I know," I moaned empathetically, "But, if you want a career in business so badly, why not look in Newport? It's a bigger city with a slew of corporations more akin to your 'career'. This is an engineering town. Other than Tesla everything is small potatoes, and Tesla usually promotes from within."

"You know I can't afford to move. Besides, I want to stay close to you. You're all the family I have left," she said, sadly.

I think she was trying to make me feel guilty, but I'd been dealing with her guilt trips for years. The truth was that if she wanted to move, I would help her financially and Newport was only twenty minutes down the highway.

Mom and dad divorced when I turned fourteen, pretty much right after she got her MBA. I guess he had enough of her willfulness, at least that's what I gathered from their arguments. I was just amazed they lasted as long as they did. The funny thing was she was way out of his league. How he ever got her pregnant in the first place is a mystery, she must have been pretty drunk.

She looked good enough to be some rich man's trophy wife. For a woman she was fairly tall at 5'11". She had sharp angular cheekbones, a slightly upturned nose, beautiful crystal blue eyes and the sexiest curves I had ever seen on a real woman.

Trophy wife or no, she had a mind of her own and always had something to say, I think that was why she was also so hard to hire. I never thought she was harsh or mean, just the opposite, she was kind and giving, even to a fault. But she was a voracious reader and always knew something about any topic. She loved watching YouTube videos and probably watched every Ted Talk available. I always loved her mind and the way she thought, maybe because we were so much alike.

But her and Dad were like oil and water. I think he was too old school and didn't appreciate a woman being smarter than him, but I never did get to ask him because after the divorce I really didn't see much of him and frankly didn't really care. He barely had anything to do with me growing up so I couldn't miss what he was never going to give.

Mom got the house in the divorce and was living off child support and alimony for years. When I turned eighteen the child support stopped, and the alimony decree expired a few years after that. Mom was so focused on doing everything to make me successful in life that she hadn't even bothered to look for work until I finished school.

I was a child prodigy in math. At age thirteen, I solved an NP-Complete proof that previously baffled mathematicians for decades. Not only did I receive a 65-thousand-dollar prize but soon after was inundated by a slew of recruiters from many prestigious universities.

The problem was my talents in math and logic didn't carry over to other subjects. As a matter of fact, I struggled in subjects like history, sociology, and English, pretty much anything that required memorization of facts rather than logic. Not that I was retarded in those areas, rather I just was just like any thirteen-year-old when it came to those subjects.

That wasn't my only hindrance either, Mom couldn't afford to move, and the divorce made it impossible for me to leave the state until I turned eighteen.

Luckily Rockport University had a great math program and was considered one of the top 10 non-Ivy League schools in the country. When Rockport University found out it had a math prodigy so close to home, they had recruiters hounding me to get into their math program. They offered to waive my tuition and provide private tutors to help me pass my middle and high school requirements.

I was all for it, but it turned out to not be that easy. There was a big fight between my school district and the university. My school district claimed they had jurisdiction over me until I turned sixteen unless I could test out of all subjects, and the university claimed it would be in my best interest to go to college early. So, both entities sued each other on my behalf. The judge for my case ended up compromising and decided that I should go to college part time on Tuesdays and Thursdays and attend high school the rest of the week until I reached sixteen.

To make a long story short I graduated high school at sixteen (with the help of tutors provided by the college), double majored in Math and Business and got my undergrad degrees at eighteen.

As soon as I graduated, I put off going into the master's program so I could get work. Without child support from Dad, Mom would be hard pressed to pay the bills with just alimony and that was only good for three more years.

So I got a paid internship at Tesla right out of college. I excelled at everything they threw at me and management took notice and hired me full time within the first six months.

Mom had her friend Marjory start rumors in the company that other companies were interested in me. It wasn't really a rumor per se; I was getting calls, but I wasn't getting better offers than what I had. Mom just made sure that management knew that they were calling and exaggerated their interest.

Soon after I was hired full time, I got my first promotion; however, my promotion was taken badly by my peers when rumors got around that I had someone on the inside helping me. So, while Mom's stunt worked as far as moving me up in the company, it did nothing from my social life.

When I found out that Mom was behind my promotion, I gave her the silent treatment for a week. She cried and begged for my forgiveness, and although I felt like shit for treating her so badly, I had to stay firm in my anger to let her know that her behavior wasn't acceptable.

Once I got over my anger and thought about it, really what did she do wrong? Granted I had no friends but if they were going to treat me like shit over what they only knew were rumors then I didn't want them as friends anyway. I couldn't stay mad at her either because what she did - worked. Management took notice of me, saw me as a rock star and fast tracked me for management myself.

My primary training was as an engineer, however engineers, as well paid as they were, had a cap on how much they could get paid. The real money was in management; there was no cap there. At Tesla they had enough geniuses, what they needed were people that could lead their geniuses and they saw me as just that.

My quick ascension through the ranks seemed to be a pattern with me. Over the years, I would get promoted, set new records, create new processes, and increase productivity by record amounts; then get promoted again. I moved up quickly in the company, not as an engineer but a team leader, project manager, manager then account executive.

My Mom was the true genius; she had a plan for me all along and knew what tract I needed to take in order to be most successful. She decided what classes I took while in college and was the reason I double majored in the first place. Without her I would have been stuck at a dead-end engineering job, making a mid-level salary at best, certainly not where I was today.

I didn't see it at the time, I just saw her as this domineering presence that I had to appease because I loved her. Hindsight being twenty-twenty, today I could appreciate all that she did for me. I ended up being able to speak both languages (business and tech) and knew enough about what each needed to get the most out of both sides. I could present business requirements to the engineers in an understandable way and conversely present technical details in ways the executives could understand.

The rise to Executive Vice President (EVP) wasn't the fastest ever but those that did usually came into the company with experience from other companies. I did, however, become the youngest EVP in the history of the company, at the ripe old age of 25.

With my new position came perks and benefits. One benefit was that I could hire my own personal executive assistant. Somehow my mom got wind of this, (probably through Marjory), thus our meeting.

You might think to yourself, executive assistant, that's just a glorified secretarial position. Why would my mom be so hell bent on getting that? At Tesla, the executive assistants weren't secretaries at all, they assisted and collaborated with the executives they worked for and often did the bulk of their busy work. They were executives. They didn't answer phones, rather they set up meetings and kept their bosses organized. The executive assistants had secretaries themselves so thinking of them as secretaries was more than a misnomer.

To even be considered for the position you needed to at least have an MBA - some candidates even had doctorates... thus my mom's interest. If she got the position, she would be fast tracked into management at one of the fastest growing companies in the US. It would not only get her foot in the door but catapult her working experience. She would be able to skip a lot of the grind of working your way up through the ranks. And since she was starting later in life than most, she needed that shortcut.

"Mom, I want you to be successful. I really do. But I just got promoted and I'll have a lot of eyes on me for a while. I need someone that will help me be successful," I said, suddenly realizing how insulting that sounded. "Wait! I know how that sounded but listen before you get mad," I said, interrupting her protests. "I agree that for anyone else you would be a great candidate... But come on, Mom. You're not exactly good at taking orders from ME. And besides, I wouldn't ever be able to fire you if things didn't work out and you know that. So, if there were issues with your performance, I'd likely get fired myself."

"I can take orders from you... Give me a chance," she pleaded, and I shook my head. "I know you're my son and I'll have a hard time getting used to you being the boss at first, but we could practice at it... I could learn to be your subordinate. Please! I want this... please, please, pleaseeee," she begged.

Damn. I was afraid of this. I couldn't deny her anything and she knew it, but it would be an absolute nightmare having her work for me. I didn't want her to hold a grudge so I couldn't be the one that said no; she needed to do that herself. I needed to come up with a reason that would force her to not want the position in the first place, but what?

Then I thought of a "brilliant" solution. I read this story once on Literotica about this woman that got a job which had secret illegal sexual requirements. The secretaries were all "office wives" and they were required to service their bosses sexually. The story was entertaining, and its premise was utterly ridiculous, yet it was the only plausible thing I could use to dissuade her.

I was great at bullshitting people; the only problem was I'd never been able to fool my mom much less lie to her, so using this story would be a longshot at best.

"Fuck it!" I thought, might as well try. If I could convince her that part of the job was to service me sexually, she'd have to give up, right? Well, if she didn't believe me, I guess I'd have to bite the bullet and hire her because there was no way I'd be able to put up with her otherwise.

"Mom. Even if you WERE able to follow orders, that's not exactly the part that concerns me. I didn't want to mention this before because I didn't want you to think badly of me ..." I began.

"Oh?" she asked. "What could ever make me think badly of you?"

"Have you ever heard of an 'office wife'?" I began.

"No, I can't say I have. What's that? Where you hire your wife as a subordinate or something?" she asked, confused.

I laughed and said, "Not quite. The 'office wife' is a term that describes a relationship between an employee and boss, where during office hours they treat each other like they are married..."

"So, what? She cooks and cleans for him?... Ohhhhh!" she gasped as she finally got it.

"I can't tell this to anyone without breaching my confidentiality agreement, but as long as you keep quiet and don't tell anyone... Especially Marjory..."

"I swear," she said, suddenly.

I hesitated for dramatic effect. I had to make her believe I was reluctant to tell her the story. I had to sell it.

"OK... But if you say ANYTHING, not only will I be fired but I'll be sued for every cent I ever earned."

"Baby, I won't say anything to jeopardize your job..." as I looked at her sternly. "You know I'm your biggest supporter. Besides, I would be shooting myself in the foot if I went against you. So, I'll keep my mouth shut, OK? No matter what it is."

With my dad no longer paying alimony or child support, mom spent her days finding work in her field and at night she waitressed at a local steakhouse. I was making more than enough to support us. I had been paying the mortgage on her house and my condo for years. Before my promotion to EVP I was making five times what my father was earning when they divorced, and with the promotion I was now making twice that so paying Mom's bills was not a big deal.

Even though I shared my wealth with my mother, she was a proud woman and didn't want to be dependent on me or any man for that matter. That's why she was now searching for a job. Not because she needed it but because she just wanted to feel like she was contributing in some way. I guess a weaker man would insist she not work, but I found her more attractive as an ambitious woman so I encouraged her in every way that I could. I wanted her to have her dream job; I just didn't want her working FOR me.

"OK... After I was offered my new position, I was pulled into a meeting with a bunch of lawyers and higher ups. Apparently, the CEO believes that the executives are more productive if they are provided 'stress relief' while on the job. She believes that having an 'office wife' leads to less turn-over and a happier work environment, as well as fostering creativity. She also believes that by providing sex on a controlled schedule keeps the execs focused on work. There are fewer pussy hounds and wasted time with office romances, not to mention a dramatic decrease in sexual harassment lawsuits."

"That sounds like a lot of chauvinistic bullshit," she huffed. "Men always..."

"Mom!" I barked, and she looked cowed. "First of all, the CEO IS a woman, and half the executives are women," I said, "So it can hardly be called chauvinistic."

"Oh..."

"AND not all of the men have female executive assistants..." I continued.

"Ohhhh..." she exclaimed, even louder.

"Not only that, some of the women also have female executive assistants... If you know what I mean."

"Oh.... Oh my GOD, really?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, and before you get on your high-horse. No one goes into this job ignorant. Most of the 'wives' worked as escorts to get their way through college and are perfectly comfortable servicing their bosses. They are not only being paid well, but they get big bonuses every year if they keep them happy. So, it's a win-win for both parties."

She was silent for a few minutes, and I let her mull things over.

"Couldn't we just pretend?" she asked, meekly.

"No! Besides, in order to protect their interests, they carefully vet prospective candidates. Each executive is expected to participate in the program so if shit hits the fan, we're all culpable. And yes, we have had a few executives hire their wives or girlfriends but that is rare and rarely works out, so they totally discourage it. Even then they still had to prove that their real wives were fulfilling their contracts."

"I see," she said, sounding disappointed.

"So, you see, I can't hire you." I said, in triumph.

Then, I had to add "Much less, make you into my submissive slut," which I immediately regretted.

Why did I have to take it that far? I should have left well enough alone. Submissive slut. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Uhh, these are former prostitutes. Granted they are ALSO graduates with MBA degrees, but they are expected to satisfy their bosses sexual desires. The bosses don't choose their executive assistants directly from all available candidates, rather they choose them from a pool that have expressed interest in them based on their sexual proclivities and other compatibility factors. The bosses let the hiring committee know in advance what they want sexually, so there are no surprises going into their 'special relationship'."

"Do they have to be 'submissive sluts'?" she asked.

Dammit, she had me.

"They don't have to..."