Beg Me Not to Fuck Her Ch. 01

Story Info
Will my big, alpha roommate fuck my girlfriend?
1.3k words
4.08
69.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MileBiGuy
MileBiGuy
105 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is true, with only minor embellishments and details added or changed to for a better reader experience, and to protect identities where necessary. These flourishes do not alter the basic structure or timelines of the events described.

You're reading this on Literotica so the usual adults-only disclaimers apply. Feel free to download and enjoy, but do not repost without proper attribution to me, the author. If you do repost, do so as-is. No changes. Don't steal my work.

This series features graphic sex between males in "bisexual" and "gay" situations; depictions of BDSM, humiliation, and reluctant/coerced acts. If these offend you, move on.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

=====

Chapter 1. This chapter is short, doesn't focus on sex and is mainly to begin to introduce characters and establish the power dynamics between them. The "action" will pick up in the chapters following.

=====

He'd been giving me shit all day long and my patience was wearing thin.

"I bet I could do it in... thirty minutes," he mused. "What do you think?" He asked after I didn't respond. Smug bastard! I remained silent, eyes on the sink, the dishes I was trying to wash and the plate I'd been scrubbing now for nearly ten minutes. I clenched my jaw in anger, refusing to take his bait.

"Maybe... twenty? I mean, did you see her last night? Of course you did. Her pussy was practically drooling down her leg." he laughed. I hated that he wasn't wrong.

"Please..." I said softly. I horrified to hear that word slip out of my mouth. Like someone else had said it. I really, really wished that were the case.

"What?"

"Please don't." I repeated, not quite believing what was happening.

"I didn't hear you," he responded. His voice had taken on a serious tone now. "Turn this way." he ordered and I reflexively obeyed.

"Please don't fuck my girlfriend." Was I begging this man, this asshole? Really? I'd tried to sound more confident and forceful. I failed.

He laughed in surprise and I could see him shift in his seat at the dining table. I kept my eyes on the floor, but his tall, muscular body was hard to ignore. His legs were spread and the exercise shorts he was wearing did nothing to hide the bulge of his sizable cock, which seemed to be growing as he regarded me in silence for a few seconds.

I felt the heated flush of shame burning across my cheeks and as disgusted and angry as I had been at Melissa for basically throwing herself at him at the party last night, my own response to his masculine bearing was even more horrifying. Or... arousing? No, no - not that!. I failed to push the thought from my mind, imagination instantly filling with flashed closeups of his thick cock penetrating my girlfriend's willing, wet pussy as she begged for more, moaning and-

"Beg me," he said suddenly and I nearly jumped at the edge of command in his deep voice, cutting into my thoughts.

"Wh... what?" I managed to stutter.

"I said beg me. Beg me not to fuck your slut girlfriend."

I was astounded. Beg you not to fuck Melissa? What the fuck? I felt anger surging through me, urging me on to fly into a violent rage, smash his arrogant face in, leave him bloody. Who did he think he was talking to? He knew though. He knew exactly what I was now.

I hesitated, unable to completely comprehend what was going on now within me. He'd reached into my head, my soul, touched on that deep-seated need to submit and now he was going to play on it. I was hopelessly aroused and I could feel my own little cock stretching against my jeans. Oh how I wanted him to fuck her...

"Don't make me repeat myself, boy." He warned, his words filled with menace.

Did he just call me 'boy'? God, that's so fucking hot...

"Please," I repeated, unable - or maybe unwilling? - to stop myself. "Please d... don't fuck my girlfriend."

"Hmmm." he pretended to mull over my request with an exaggerated tone. "That didn't sound very sincere to me."

I stood there, quivering with fear and arousal, uncertain how to respond. He stood up now and it took all my effort to keep my eyes down and not stare at the perfect contours of his muscles through his thin t-shirt, the big bulge in his insanely undersized shorts.

"Again," he ordered. "Beg me again."

I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off.

"And this time, show some respect."

And without thinking, acting purely on that deep, natural submissive need to obey, I sank to my knees. Control of my body seemed somehow to have shifted entirely to the powerful voice that was overwhelming me, overwhelming and shutting down my own thoughts. My actions, automatic, and I - I couldn't stop myself, betrayed by my own body's refusal to obey me. He laughed derisively. My little erection was throbbing.

"That's better," he said.

"Please, sir-" did I just call him Sir? If I'd ever had even a little bit of control over this situation, I'd just given it all to him. "Please don't fuck my girlfriend. Please." It was getting a little repetitive but I didn't know what else to do.

He stepped towards me now, covering the kitchen area in just a few strides. He didn't stop where I thought he would though, and I scrambled back trying to give him room, until my back was against the cabinets. Still he crowded me, intentionally invading and taking away my personal space, forcing my knees apart to make room for his big feet and the fabric of his shorts, strained by his big erection, was only inches from my head. If I'd looked up, it would have been right in my face.

"You're not very good at this begging thing, so I think I'm going to have to fuck her," he pronounced.

"Please... please fuck me hard... you're... you're so big. Yesss.. stretch my pussy. So much bigger than him." Her aroused, filthy utterances filling my head now, in loud whispers. Sex, power and domination like she'd never imagined possible. Her body shaking in spasming orgasms I'd never be able to give her. I nearly came in my pants, my whole body somehow seeming to throb to the beat of my pulsing cock. Cock. Cock... His big cock.. In her.. In me...

"No!" I protested. My voice was quivering now and I realized how close I was to tears.

He reached down suddenly and slapped me with his big, beefy palm, nearly knocking me over. The stinging explosion of the impact didn't hurt nearly as much as the realization that I was a quivering, submissive bitch at this man's feet.

"You don't say to no to me. Do you understand?"

Now the tears flowed freely down my cheeks, as I meekly replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Aw..." he laughed sadistically. "Somehow, I don't think she's going to be all that interested in you after seeing what a little crybaby bitch you are. Do you?"

I looked up in sudden, terror-filled realization. He was filming me on his phone and the look on his face told me he was loving every minute of this degradation. Would he really do it? Send this to Melissa? My sweet, beautiful girlfriend? My heart hammered in panic, but I was unable to flee. Not that it would have mattered - I hadn't noticed him start to record our little interaction and didn't know how much had been saved for posterity, but even a few moments of my abject humiliation shown to my girlfriend would surely have disgusted her.

"Wait! Don't! You can't!" I pleaded, now genuinely desperate to hold on to whatever scraps of dignity he hadn't stripped from me.

"Now that's better!" he laughed derisively. "I knew you could beg like a bitch." He reached down with his free hand and adjusted his cock and I was suddenly transfixed for a moment, just taking in the view of his muscular, massive torso over that big cock and above, his handsome face.

And then he said, "But I'm still going to fuck that little slut."

MileBiGuy
MileBiGuy
105 Followers