Beg Me Not to Fuck Her Ch. 02

Story Info
In which I am “forced” to ask for what I really want.
2.1k words
4.31
40.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MileBiGuy
MileBiGuy
106 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is true, with only minor embellishments and details added or changed to for a better reader experience, and to protect identities where necessary. These flourishes do not alter the basic structure or timelines of the events described.

You're reading this on Literotica so the usual adults-only disclaimers apply. Feel free to download and enjoy, but do not repost without proper attribution to me, the author. If you do repost, do so as-is. No changes. Don't steal my work.

This series features graphic sex between males in bisexual and gay situations; depictions of BDSM, humiliation, and reluctant/coerced acts. If these offend you, move on.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

=====

Chapter 2. My journey down this road truly begins, as i am made to ask for something I really want. This builds the sexual tension but still precedes any actual sex. It's still just my roommate and I; Melissa will join us in chapter 3.

=====

Chapter 2

My heart was pounding and the chemical overload from the adrenaline flooding my system short-circuited my ability to respond in any meaningful way.

"I... what? But I... you said to beg and.."

He laughed again, the handsome features of his face twisted in sadistic delight. It only made him hotter, I noticed to my utter shame. My body though, didn't give a shit about shame, or embarrassment. It just craved him. His domination, his strength, his throbbing cock pushing into-

Stop it!, my brain ordered. My body responded by filling my underwear with a drooling stream of precum.

"Look, it's very simple. Don't want me to fuck your precious little Melissa?"

I flinched at this and tried to look away, only to jump in panic as I felt his thick fingers wind themselves into my hair, as close to the scalp as possible, and suddenly clench into a powerful fist. I let out a high-pitched yelp as he effortlessly hauled me up to my feet by my hair, with a hard yank. I thought he might pull my hair off my scalp, which tingled with painful fire.

We were still close to the kitchen counters and cabinets and his powerful lift caused my body to drag across his own, all the way up. It was only an instant, and yet I seemed to feel every single contour of his perfectly-formed mass, his powerful body a stark contrast against my own thin, somewhat feminine frame.

Worst of all, I found myself pinned between his muscular thighs, and he applied more force to my scalp, bending me back against the counter edge which pushed painfully into my lower back. This caused my hips to open and pivot forward and I felt his massive erection pressed into my pubic bone, just above my own cock, which was just aching to be free.

"Open your eyes!" He ordered and I realized I'd squeezed them tightly shut. I obeyed before I could stop myself. Dammit! Stop giving him control... Oh god, his sexy eyes...

Our faces were now just inches apart and I could smell his male musk and the slight peppermint of his toothpaste as his ice-blue eyes penetrated me, looked deep into me. He sneered, "No... There's no escaping this." I felt my head try to turn automatically, and he wrenched again on my hair, renewing the painful burn. "Arms down!" He snapped and I realized I'd pulled my hands up over my chest like a topless woman trying to hide her exposed breasts. I had to push my arms down between us to get them out of the way, but he didn't move back and I could feel his pounding heartbeat under his rock hard pecs. When my hands got to my waist, he forced himself harder against me, trapping them on his crotch. He smiled evilly, as my thin fingers instinctively gripped his erection and squeezed gently. God I wanted that thing.... Any movement either of us made now, made my hands move on his dick. The thin, gauzy material of his barely there workout shorts did little to disguise the fact that I was holding his cock, with both hands, and there was still plenty of hard flesh left un-gripped. My own little erection didn't even poke out of my fist when I masturbated, and I usually just resorted to a wiggling motion of a two-finger and thumb grip. He was so big...

I found myself unwillingly fantasizing about Melissa's pouty red lips stretched over the head as she struggled to suck him. And then memories of my own cock in her hot, wet mouth, fully erect and not reaching the back of her throat. Her lips looked more like they were sucking a straw in a soda than pleasuring a real cock. The first time she went down on me, I swear I heard a little giggle as she easily enveloped my little penis. She even got both my testicles in her mouth with my erect shaft, not a single tooth making contact. Melissa later reassured me that she was okay with this, and that she was relieved that I was "a little less" than her previous partners because, "there's no danger of choking or gagging. It's really good."

It seemed okay at the time - she wasn't the first to comment on my size, or lack thereof, after all - but after watching her grind against my big roommate last night, almost masturbating against his muscles it seemed, I wasn't so sure.

"Hey!" he said loudly, snapping his fingers to break my reverie and pull me back into my body and the awkward and painful position I was in. I realized he was no longer holding the phone and out of the corner of my eye, I could see he had set it down on the counter on its little stand to capture in glorious high definition, every second of my humiliating degradation. It was far enough out at the edge of my peripheral vision that I could only make out that there was an image on the screen - presumably the video of this little tableau - but I couldn't identify the app. Probably for the best, as I would later learn.

"Are you paying attention? Don't make me slap you again." And he pulled his hand back threateningly. His iron grip on my hair prevented me from flinching much but he still noticed my instinctive fear response and chuckled.

"That's better, Now, as I was saying. All you have to do to keep me from destroying her tight little pussy with this big weapon... is stop me."

I froze, confused... "What?" I managed to stammer.

"It's simple. Stop me. If you think you can." Did he mean like, try to beat him up or something?

"Let's be real though," and he glanced down my quivering body completely under his control, "There's nothing you can do, is there?"

He paused. Did he really want an answer? Turns out, yes.

"I asked you a question!" He growled, his deep voice sending vibrations right down to my groin. And he shook my head again, twisting my hair harder. My eyes watered and I gasped out, "No! No, there's nothing I can do! Please let me go."

At this, he pulled back and slapped me across the face again and I nearly passed out, dazed from the impact and the pain. Pinned as I was, I couldn't go with the momentum of the strike and I absorbed so much more of the energy. I thought at first that he maybe broke my cheek or dislocated my jaw - it hurt so much more than last time, and the pain of that first slap hadn't yet completely faded.

"I told you to start showing some respect!" He snarled and hit me again, a glancing blow but still very painful.

The tears came unbidden and I sobbed. "Please... please sir!"

"Please what?"

Oh god... what had he asked me? I was disoriented from the hard blows to my face and the fiery painful pressure on my scalp. "I... I..."

"Well?"

"Please sir, I...."

He cut me off. "Repeat after me you little bitch. Please."

I gasped and twisted, still finding a scrap or resistance. That melted though when he yanked my hair again. "Say it! Please."

"Please." I squealed. "Sir!" I automatically added. He smirked a little and continued,

"There's nothing..." he prompted.

I tried to gather my thoughts, and then remembering suddenly,

"There's nothing I can do! Please fuck my girlfriend!" I yelped, gasping and utterly shameless now.

He laughed and wrenched me suddenly to the side, mercilessly twisting me over the counter face forward and I found myself looking directly at the camera.

"Again!" He ordered. I was paralyzed though, panic flowing through me like an ice cold river as I recognized the app. "Pornhub Live Stream..." and below it, just one user watching: "MelissaHorny1"

He smacked the side of my head and the explosion of pain brought me back. "Please, no."

He leaned forward into me, and I could feel the weight of his powerful body on top of and behind me. I was extremely aware of the pressure of his hard cock, currently against my thigh, just at the "sit-spot" of my butt.

"Say it now!"

"Please! Please fuck her."

"Fuck who?" He said, and I could hear a new edge in his voice. Lust. His arousal was obvious- dominating and controlling me was turning him on. That's it! Yes! Fuck me.

"Please sir, fuck my girlfriend." I spoke slowly and deliberately, trying to make it sound like I wasn't actually asking for this. I knew I was though.

"No!" he corrected and now reached around and grabbed my jaw holding it steady so I couldn't turn away from what I was seeing on the screen, imagining in horror what Melissa must be watching at the other end - her boyfriend bent over the counter, utterly helpless and dominated by a bigger, stronger male who was intending to make her his own. Surely she must be horrified! Maybe she was calling the police and marshaling her reserves to mount a rescue even now! And oh fuck, why - why was I so turned on by this?

"Say it again, and say her name." The specificity of this made it even more humiliating.

"Please!.. I..." still the hesitation.

He wrenched down on me, tightening his grip on my hair and face and as I stared at the Pornhub feed, I watched my own defeat at the hands of my roommate.

"Please sir. Please, fuck my girlfriend Melissa. Fuck her hard." I moaned. I was broken. The flood of emotion came pouring out and I sobbed, the words spilling uncontrollably, "Please fuck Melissa! Please fuck her with your big dick," I repeated. I desperately wanted this to end and would say or do anything to get free, even offer up my beautiful girlfriend to be fucked.

"Yes!" I heard him shout in victorious jubilance. He shifted his stance again and I felt his cock move to that hollow space just below my balls, that void of pleasure so close to my asshole. I imagined his thick veiny length piercing me, stretching my anus around it's throbbing girth. The condescending grin and arched eyebrow, his muscles straining, slick with sweat. My erection surged and I could feel the precum actually making its way down my inner thigh, smearing and staining my slacks. I had no way to realize how accurate that vision was about to become.

"Okay, bitch." he said at last and freed me - finally! - from the powerful prison of his iron grip. I went slack against the counter and collapsed to the floor, my head buried in my hands as I bawled. Whatever I had been before, I now utterly belonged to him. And, probably, so did Melissa.

"Now about that disrespect. I can't let that go without correction. Time for you to learn a hard lesson." I looked up to see he was holding the phone again, still recording. i was horrified.

"What? C'mon! Haven't you done enough?" I looked down, unable to face the truth of who I was and the reality that was happening here. "Let me go now." I implored petulantly. It was whiny but maybe he would respect my resistance and back down, I reasoned. No suck luck.

He just laughed and my heart dropped when I heard him say, "Oh no, this isn't over. Not by a long shot. In fact, I'm just getting started." I looked up again in horror and absolute arousal, in time to see him reach down and hook a thumb under his workout shorts and start to ease them down.

MileBiGuy
MileBiGuy
106 Followers