Beg Me To Be My Toilet Slave

Info
Beg me to be my toilet slave-EllyCuddles
540 words
4.11
5.3k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beg me to be my toilet slave-EllyCuddles

little freak, little freak . beg me to use you as my toilet? Oh, I told you no last time. I told you that you weren't worthy. that you hadn't impressed me enough. What makes you so sure that you're worthy to be my toilet this time? Hmm? All the begging in the world isn't going to change my mind. See, I'd much rather flush my lemonade down the toilet than a drink it. Just as I'd much rather let my ass brownies also go down the drain before I let you nibble on them. You have done nothing, and I mean nothing, to sit there and make me even consider it now. Perhaps if you were to send a tribute and then beg. That might be a different story.

I mean, money does talk, and I do feel a little full. Oh, did the mention of my full bladder get you excited. You know, maybe if I squeeze hard enough, I might be able to pop a little more. Listen to your dick. Let your wallet do the talking. I know you're hungry. And I really have to pee. You know you want to taste. Sitting there knowing that I'm about to burst. Just driving you insane. See, was that's so hard. But you know what? I do want to hear you beg. Yeah. I know I just made you pay up, but I want to hear you beg. I want to hear you beg to eat my shit. I want to hear you beg to have me piss all over that face of yours, letting you drink it from the holy fountain. You beg. Beg boy.

So then, tell me why. You want it so bad. Tell me why. You need to taste them like that. Tell me why you think a loser like you is worthy of eating my by-products. Come on, I can't hear you. beg harder, bitch. Beg. Beg. For my My ass brownies. Pray to the chocolate starfish. after all, It's going to be the one that's going to be delivering your meal . Come on. Beg. Beg for that golden stream to run down your throat. Beg for the little nuggets of brown and Gold. I want to hear you really need it.

Tell me how badly you want it. Make me believe you. Entertain me. Beg. Chocolate starfish. Chocolate starfish. bless me with a meal from the gods. Give me something to munch and nibble I need it. I want it. You know, you're absolutely fucking pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. It's quite enjoyable. You know what? I think I'm just going to keep your cash. Thanks for the laugh, bitch. But you know what? I think the sewers are more worthy than you. Much more worthy. Just try harder next time. At first when you don't succeed. Try. Try again.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my audio is 18+. This audio clip was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to download, share and enjoy my freebies.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits127 months ago

I would love to eat your chocolate starfish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was able to imagine being on my knees before you in your bathroom begging,

while you were seated on your 'throne' taunting me.

Thank you so much for your cute torture of this toilet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the audio!! Please make me smell and worship your sweaty, stinky feet.

grapefruits12grapefruits129 months ago

This time it worked it got to the end.

Share this

Similar Stories

Professional Assistance Preferred A man goes pro when deciding to explore some fetishes.in Fetish
Jazz Jones A jazz artist catches a regular patron's fancy.in Fetish
The Reunion Joe reunites with his two lady friends for more kinky fun.in Fetish
The Dragon Lady An ordinary escort service caters to a man's fetish.in Fetish
Feast On My Delicious Excrement Feast on my delicious excrement from my cute little assholein Audio
More Stories