Feast On My Delicious Excrement

Info
Feast on my delicious excrement from my cute little asshole
1k words
3.58
5.3k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feast on my delicious excrement directly from the source, my cute little asshole - EllyCuddles

Look at you. A pathetic, disgusting excuse for a human being. You don't even deserve to breathe the same air as all the regular humans on this planet. You deserve to eat shit for the rest of your life. To feast on my shit. The shit that comes from this perfect, round ass right here. Can you imagine what it would be like? To kneel down, open your fucking mouth, and help me shit right inside. And I would place my hands over your face and force you to swallow down each and every morsel of my perfect divine caviar. You literally don't deserve to eat regular food anymore. Nope, not anymore. Instead, you're gonna eat shit. You are a literal shit eater. No. The one thing you have going for you is that I eat such great food. I mean, I eat steak caviar, not the caviar that comes from right here.

The freshest sushi flown in daily from Japan. Kobe beef, champagne, I pretty much don't eat anything unless it's expensive. So look at you, you're just gonna get really pretty much the best human shit as a diet for the rest of your life. Do you know how lucky you are? I mean, I could be eating fucking little, ditty snack cakes and disgusting fast food, but I would never put that garbage in my body. I think that might actually be worse than eating human shit. You are the lowest of the low. For the rest of your life, you're gonna be eating human excrement. you're going to be here. Nice and wide. You're gonna say ah, actually you're gonna beg me, to completely let everything go inside of your disgusting mouth. You're gonna beg for it. You're gonna beg to release shit inside of your mouth so you can devour each and every single bit of it. Oh yeah. Can you imagine what it's gonna taste like? Can you imagine what it's gonna feel like, what the texture is gonna feel like as it coats your mouth? Your teeth? I heard it has like a bit of a peanut butter texture, because it's a little bit thicker. You can imagine what that's like, right?

But it doesn't really matter if you can imagine it or not because pretty soon it's going to be a reality. Because there is nothing else you're going to be ingesting except my shit. All the yummy goodness that comes right here is gonna be in your disgusting pathetic mouth. And you're gonna eat every drop and you're gonna be so fucking happy to be doing it too. Doesn't it just sound so yummy ? So yummy and humiliating all at the same time but you fucking love it, don't you? You love being treated like a human toilet because you know that this is what you were born for. You were born inferior, you were born to be on your knees, underneath a toilet seat with your mouth wide open, ready to take down every last bit of our shit. You know, on special occasions, maybe I'll allow you to eat it with a knife and fork off of a plate. Have you cut it up? Eat it piece by piece?

Oh, I don't know what would be worse. Eating it like that or eating it straight from the source. I mean, how disgusting you have it on a fucking plate and just that stench just, oh, just filling the air. And making you eat it piece by piece, bite by bite. Thanking me, with each bite. That's for special occasions. Or should I make you eat it straight from a fucking toilet? Should I make you be sitting next to the toilet? Kneeling on all fours, waiting for me to go in there and take a shit, just waiting for your next meal. Geez, you might be pretty hungry, what if I don't shit every day. I mean, I guess you're gonna have to get used to it. I wonder how your nutrient levels will be. You're actually quite lucky. You're disgusting, filthy, vile creature. This is what the world has come to. Disgusting things like you are mean to eat shit and survive on shit forever. It's never gonna change. You're never gonna get lucky.

Pretty soon you're not gonna know what it's like to eat regular food, you're not gonna remember. You're only gonna remember eating shit. You're gonna crave shit. You're gonna crave the smell, the texture, the taste, the way it lingers, and your mouth. Oh, and I don't think I'm gonna let you brush your teeth either. Never, actually. It's definitely not flossing. And I hope it gets nice and stuck in between each and every tooth in your mouth. I hope you love every single second of being my human toilet. I actually hope you hate it. I hope you hate it because it makes it even more entertaining for me, forcing you to eat my shit. You hate every single second of it. I hope you hate it so much, but you just can't stop yourself because you know that this is your destiny, to eat shit forever, to eat my shit, Excrement for the rest of your life and excrement only. Geez, I can't even imagine. Eating from this hole, this is the only source for you. Source, a food source of nourishment. The only source of nourishment comes from my divine asshole. Now, it's time to begin your training. I've left a little surprise for you in the toilet. That's right. Go into the toilet. I've left a surprise in the bowl. Oh, I'm not kidding. You're bobbing for apples tonight that shit and only shit from here until the day you fucking croak.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love your stories. Could You write lesbian scat stories, and make audio scat lesbian stories as well ?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I am here because you know what I need. Thank you. I live for you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful shit-tease starter and sincerely beg you to record the rest of your script above.

Simee72Simee729 months ago

Great concept, very sexy, but I don’t like the helium voice, I’m not sure if it’s intentional. Also cuts off to soon. Please try another one x

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is hot, if you have the aquired tastes;)

Share this

Similar Stories

The Brown Blogger Ep. 01 The Life and Times of Judy Bellingham. 'I talk shit, a lot'in Fetish
The Village Sluts Ch. 01-03 Two new friends have fun with scat and piss.in Fetish
Dr. Coprophilia Teah and the doctor make an appointment.in Fetish
The Hunter He likes to watch peeing.in Fetish
A Golden Fantasy Drunk Natalia realizes she loves pissing to destress.in Fetish
More Stories