Beggars Can Be Choosers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanti then spoke to Anita. She nodded then stood up.

I took her hand, and led her out the door and down the street.

Once we were inside the apartment I turned to look at Anita, and again I said, "Aku Mau Kamu, I want you."

I took her in my arms, and I kissed her. Gently at first, until I felt her open her mouth to me, then I took possession of her mouth. I drove my tongue deep into her mouth, swirling my tongue around her tongue, running my tongue along her teeth, and along the roof of her mouth, and then again wrapping it around her tongue. The feeling of our tongues slithering along each other, in and out of each others mouths, was intoxicating. I couldn't get enough of her. I needed more of her though. I released her mouth, and worked down her neck, and down over her collarbone and shoulder. I slowly untied her sarong, letting it fall to the floor. I began to kiss and lick my way down her chest, over the swell of her small round breasts, across the tops of her dark chocolate areola. I sucked a large plump, raisin sized nipple into my mouth, sucking hard on her, devouring her.

I had of course forgotten that she was still breastfeeding Adi and suddenly found myself with my mouth full of milk. I pulled back from her breast and made a show of smacking my lips and tasting what I had sucked from her. It tasted a little bit sweet, a little like almonds, with a very faint hint of exotic spices. Not at all unpleasant, in fact it was very tasty. I smiled at her, and said "Yum, Yum!" then pointing at each breast in turn, I asked, "Which one does Adi Mau?"

She pointed to the left breast. I put my right arm around her, then gently grasped her right breast in my left hand, and gently proceeded to suckle from her right breast. Gently, she put her hand around the back of my head and cradled my head, holding it to her breast, as I fed from her. I think I drank about half a cup before her supply ran out. I looked up at her and smiled contentedly.

Anita offered me her other breast. I said no. "Tidak." I pointed to her left breast and said, "Adi," She nodded her understanding. She would have willingly given me the milk, and denied her own child his share. I needed to be careful. As Yanti had said, Anita would deny me nothing.

I thought to myself, 'if there is such a thing as an adult nursing fetish, sign me up from today onwards.'

I picked her up in my arms, and started to carry her naked form slowly towards my room. Slowly because I wanted to give her time to reject the move if she chose to do so. She did not. When we reached my door, she reached down and opened it, pushing it open so I could carry her inside.

As soon as we were inside she pushed the door closed behind us. She already had one arm wrapped around my neck. She now used that arm to draw my head down to meet her's. Softly and tenderly Anita kissed me. After she broke the kiss she whispered "You good man, Aku mau kamu."

I gently lowered Anita down onto my bed. Then began to lower myself down over her.

She put a hand on my chest to stop me. I hesitated, and she started to unbutton my shirt and peel that off me. Then she started to undo my shorts. I have taken to going commando since I moved to the tropics, so when Anita peeled my shorts down over my hips my naked cock sprang out to greet her. Anita gasped in surprise, and stared at my cock in wonder. I'm not hung like a stud or anything like that. I can almost muster seven inches on a good day, but my cock is also reasonably thick.

I'm guessing that her ex husband was not as big. I stepped out of my shorts.

With both of us now completely naked I gently eased her back down onto the bed. Then lowered myself over her, and covered her body with my own.

Gently I kissed her. We were now skin to skin from head to toe.

My cock was at full attention, lying pressed hard against her pussy. I could feel her heat emanating from her pussy. Disengaging my mouth from hers I lifted my head and looked down into her eyes.

She looked back up at me. I could see the need, and the love in her eyes.

I felt her hand gently pry between us and wrap around my cock.

She aligned me with her core, and looking deep into my eyes whispered, "Aku mau kamu."

Then she wrapped her legs around my butt and slowly pulled me down and into herself.

As the head of my cock pressed into her and slid inside, Anita gasped, her eyes shot wide open.

She was still looking into my eyes, but now her look showed clear discomfort. I stopped and waited till she had time to adjust. When she was ready she again applied pressure with her legs. I slowly slid into her until there was only two inches left to go. Then I felt the head of my cock touch her cervix. I started to withdrew. With half my length out of Anita's tight core I reversed direction and pushed myself back into her until I again touched her cervix. I fucked slowly and gently.

Slowly because I wanted this to last. I would have cum in no time if I went any faster.

Gently, because Anita needed time to adjust to the intrusion into her body. I had no idea how long it had been since she was stretched like this, if she ever had been stretched this far.

We made love until both of us got to a point where we could control our need no longer.

Anita unlocked her legs from behind me, and raised them up till they were level with my shoulders, then put her hands around my waist and started to pull me down. Looking deep into my eyes she whispered "yes," then pulled down on my waist harder to tell me what she wanted.

This time I went in all the way. With her legs up her cervix had moved out of the way and I was now able to drive myself into her core to the hilt.

Anita started to buck back up to meet each thrust. I was pumping faster and faster, and with each thrust I was grunting and she was gasping.

Just as I could not hold back any longer, I felt her clench tightly around the entire length of my cock and she started to scream non stop, "ISI AKU, ISI AKU, ISI AKU."

I filled her core with my entire length and pumped my seed as deep inside her as I physically could. My cock was throbbing, and jet after jet of my seed filled her.

I realized that the entire time we had been coupled we had not taken our eyes off each other. Even now, as we basked in the afterglow, we were still looking into each others eyes.

I gently caressed her face, tracing the outline of her lips with my fingertips. Tracing along her eyebrows, and down her nose. The whole time we looked into each others eyes. I realized what I was feeling. "Anita, I love you." I said softly.

Looking back up at me she said "Same, Same".

I am guessing she understood what I had said.

After a shower together we went back down to the warung to collect Adi.

On the way I used my phone to look up the interpretation for isi aku, it literally means, fill me. I certainly did that.

Yanti took one look at us and grinned. "Action says it louder than word, yes."

From that day forward I would suckle from Anita's breasts on a daily basis. I would always let Adi get his fill first, but after that, while he slept I would drain Anita of all the milk she had left to give me.

At night, she would get Adi bedded down, and then as soon as he was asleep she would come to my room to sleep with me.

The first time I attempted to go down and eat her pussy she grabbed my hair to drag me away from there. I took hold of her hands and held them firmly by her sides while I got my fill of her delicious honey. After her first orally induced orgasm, she was hooked. She loved to be eaten, and I loved the taste of her. It became a very regular part of our lovemaking.

Anita was not a fan of giving me a blowjob, and would only instigate it very occasionally. I didn't need her to do that for me anyway, I was like the Eveready Bunny. I never asked her to do it again once I knew she didn't like it. And if she chose to do it, I never let her suck me to completion, partly because I had better places to plant my seed, and partly because I was pretty certain she would have been revolted by it.

After Adi stopped breast feeding I reluctantly gave up my love of adult nursing.

About three months after Adi finished breast feeding, I was sitting at our little table in the kitchen when Anita came home after being out for several hours. By now her English was getting pretty good, and my Indonesian was also becoming quite usable.

"Scott," she said.

I looked up at her, she looked nervous, in fact, she looked frightened. I stretched out my arms to her and she stepped into them. I wrapped one around her butt and the other around her waist. "What is it Honey? Whats happened?"

"Scott," she said again, then lowered her hands and placed them on her belly, "I will have baby."

I looked up at her. "Seriously?" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"You not angry?"

"NO, I'm happy, this is wonderful news, Bagus." I stood up and grinned at her. "I love you." I said before untying her sarong and dropping it to the floor. Then I sat back down and proceeded to kiss every square inch of her belly. When I delved inside her belly button with my tongue she quivered, and giggled, "OOOHHH you naughty man." Less than a minute later we were both naked and on the bed. "Anita, It would have been impossible for your ex husband to leave you for a prettier girl, because you are the most beautiful girl in Indonesia."

Later, as we lay wrapped in each others arms reveling in the afterglow, Anita smiled up at me, "In nine months, I will nurse you again."

"Mmmm, I look forward to it."

"I love you Scott."

"I love you, Anita."

Yanti had been right. Anita would deny me nothing, but the biggest thing that she didn't deny me, was her love, and I thanked her for that every day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12