Begging for It - First Time Anal

Story Info
Sub girl begs dom to take her anal virginity.
938 words
4.21
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh baby!" I squeal as I feel you begin to cum deep inside me as you pump desperately in and out of my sopping wet pussy. I clutch you to me tightly as you continue to grunt and moan above me, panting as you fill me with a seemingly endless series of thick squirts I can feel pulsing within me.

I giggle as you slump against me, spent, gasping for breath. you roll off me and I hold you gently for a spell, enjoying your warmth.

Then, with a mischievous smile, I push you onto your back, straddling you. You look up as I touch myself and whisper in a small voice, "I'm so full of your cum, it feels so good inside me." I slip a finger between the lips of my vulva and then to my mouth, showing it to you before I lick it greedily. "I love tasting you," I giggle, leaning over you and speaking into your ear, a whining desperate demand. "Can I have more cum? In my ass this time?"

You gasp in surprise, "baby are you sure? you couldn't take it all before."

I giggle, "I've been practicing. Um, I just wanted you to be happy? I know how much you want it," I answer.

"Baby, that's so nice," you explain, pulling me to you, embracing me tightly, "I'm willing to let you try but you can't try too hard like last time, right?"

"I know," I say, clapping my hands in delight, happy that I'm going to get to show you what I've achieved

I position myself carefully as I've been practicing and await your return from prep, trembling in anticipation. Your warm hands cup my ass gently, teasing briefly, a squeeze that makes me gasp.

"Are you ready baby?" you ask in a husky voice tinged with the ragged need I am so familiar with, the tone that instantly tells me I'm in for a true railing. I moan softly, and then utter a little squeal as your hand begins applying the lube gently.

"Here it comes baby," you growl which causes me to squeak out a soft moan as I feel you begin to push into me, opening me with an insistence that I know will not end until I have given you what you need.

I swiftly become stretched beyond anything I remember. My breathing becomes laboured as I struggle to keep relaxed. The sensation is paradoxically both scary yet I *need* to know if I can take it all. I know I'm speaking, babbling in a whispered desperate whine, but I am too lost inside myself to know what it is until it clicks into my consciousness, a begging pleading confused voice, "No no no ooooooooh oh oh no oh no oh no mmmmmmm ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck I can't take anymore ooooooooohhh."

"Fuuuuuuck!!!" I squeal, as the head of your thick cock slips fully into me, and I slump against the bed in full submission, accepting my fate.

You are groaning, grunting, as you keep siding yourself deeper and deeper. suddenly I wail in pained surprise, a cry that seems to bounce all around me. It surprises *ME*, never before have I uttered a noise so primal but I've never been stretched to the absolute limit before.

The wide base of you is pushing tightly, buried fully inside me, stretching me again. My world becomes a starscape of flashing light and electric zapping lines of energy that seem to glow brightly inside me. It huuuuurts, it REALLY does, soooo much but it's the *good* hurt, the kind that reminds me the next day I've been absolutely railed.

You pause, and chuckle, saying, "you did it baby, you took it all, I'm so very proud of you", gently running your fingers along the full length of my back, just how I like, in a slow movement that immediately relaxes me.

"Ready for the main event baby?" you whisper.

"omg yes yes yes yes! Pleeeeeaaaase!".

You begin to fuck me. At first you are very slow, sometimes almost imperceptibly slow, a clever and shivering tease, my favourite part about anal, but it isn't long before your thrusts become more powerful, and I again begin babbling as I struggle to know if you are sliding in or out. For some reason it feels necessary to know but I just can't tell. It's too overwhelming to focus on any single thing.

You are making a throaty ragged noise, its animalistic nature causing me to surrender even more to you, reveling in the knowledge it is my submission that is causing it. You've only ever made this noise a few times, so I instinctively know you are lost in your sensation too.

The thrusts begin to blend into a dizzying confused combination of being full beyond what I've felt before, fear, excitement, and pride.

You suddenly begin pistoning in and out with a forceful desperation, and i know just what is going to set you off and giggle at my power.

"Noooooooooo!!!!" I wail, which results in a thick groan from you. You speed up, and even that feels impossible.

Shockingly, suddenly, you give me what I need, your cum beginning to shoot hotly deep inside me, jerking, throbbing. It seems to never end and I idly wonder how long it is going to be dripping out of me for.

You collapse against me, your weight a happy pressure atop me, your heated skin making me gasp in delight as you gently stroke my hair and neck.

I giggle happily, and you curl up behind me holding me gently as I fall asleep.