GF find pleasure with BF's roommate

Story Info
A sexual girl discovers a Big Black Cock.
2.9k words
4.38
46.1k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18 years old. This story is fiction and contains cheating, interracial and a little bit of cuckolding.

*

I have always been a very sexual and adventurous girl. I am very open minded and if i like you pretty much down for anything.

For me, sex and love are two completely different things. It has always been very difficult for me to stay sexually loyal to one person. I am attracted to many different things and to many different people. I don't really care about gender, if i am attracted to your personality i will have sex with you.

Before I go on I should introduce myself. My name is Marley. I have blond hair and blue eyes. My body is not too skinny, but I am slim with an hourglass figure. I have double D boobs and a cute bubble if i say so myself. My legs look killer, especially when I'm wearing heels. But most boys get scared because I am taller than them in my heels.

Despite all this, or maybe because of it, I haven't had many proper relationships. Usually it is quite difficult for my partner to accept that I am sexually attracted to different people at the same time.

But that alone is not a deal breaker; the problem is that I act on it. If you follow the monogamous rules, I have cheated on every single person I have been in a relationship with.

If I have a connection with someone, I just can't control myself.

One time I was sleeping in my then boyfriends room while he was already at class.

While sleeping I don't like wearing too much. If its hot i will only wear a thong, but other than that maybe a cami top.

This particular time I was wearing a top and a thong. I woke up to my boyfriends room-mate looking at me from the doorway.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask him amused.

"I'm just making sure i am never forgetting this image." he says while taking my in from top to bottom.

Maybe I should explain my relationship with my boyfriend before going further. His name is Jack; he is so sweet but a bit of a nerd. I do really like him but I don't think i will be with him forever. His body and looks are okay, but that is not the reason that he is my boyfriend. Where he lacks in physical appearance, he makes up with his personality. He is extremely funny and very caring. I have felt safe and comfortable with him since we met.

On a sexual level, it is a different story. I am horny all the time and to be honest his cock is to small to give me the satisfaction i need. But so far this was no problem because he makes it up with his impressive oral skills.

But every now and then you just need to get fucked the shit out of you by a massive cock. I could usually hold that feeling for a month or 2, maybe 3. So my relationships never really lasted longer than that.

Now I was in my boyfriends bed wearing a very sexy thong which basically showed everything and a top that could barely contain my tits.

My boyfriends room-mate was a totally different story. They were pretty friendly with each other but not the best mates. His name was Dom and his physique made my pussy tingle. His personality he was okay, but his appearance ticked every box.

He was muscular since he was a big gym rat. He was tall, dark, and handsome. And what I now could see for the first time.

He was hung. Really hung.

He was standing in the doorway with only his boxers since he came just out of the shower. He was still drying his hair with the towel.

While he was checking me out i was returning the favour. His boxer left nothing to the imagination, although I think he had a semi that helped him.

I slowly started getting up and crawled to the edge of the bed. "What can we do to make sure you never forget" I ask him, faking innocence.

While he stands there speechless, I walk towards him.

"What about jack?" He asks me.

"What about him? I say

"He is your boyfriend."

"He is, and he will be after we fuck."

"Nah he doesn't deserve that." Dom says, shaking his head.

"This is not about him. This is about us." I say while now standing face to face with him. Just inches between our face. He is so close I can smell his shampoo, it smells great.

"I know you want me and i want you." i say while touching his pecs. "Jack is great but every now and again i need someone to fuck me to pieces." "And i know this cock wants to do the same" I start touching his cock through his boxer. Slowly it starts getting harder and harder.

I drop to my knees and look up into his eyes. In his eyes I see agreement, he wants me to suck his cock.

I move my hands towards the waistband of his boxer and slowly pull them down. His cock is almost at full strength. I can see more and more of him. First, show a stubble of pubes.

Then the waistband forms around the base of his cock. It is dark, really dark. I love chocolate. :) More and more of his cock escapes out of his boxer.

For the last bit I moved my face closer. And when finally his cock springs free I make sure it hits me in my face.

"Look at this, why have you been hiding this from me" I playfully scolded him.

I put my hands on his cock and started inspecting it. It is massive, 10 inches easily and the girth is impressive. I can barely fit my two hands around it. With one hand i keep storming his shaft, and with the other I start fondling his balls.

I begin smearing his cock all across my face and giving it small kisses everywhere. I hold his cock up with my hands and I look in his eyes again.

"I want you fuck me, fuck my pussy. Give me the best fucking I have ever had." "If you do that i will come back crawling to you" This is no mere dirty talk; this was an actual honest plea and promise from me.

The shock shows in his eyes and face. He couldn't believe his ears.

This girl hasn't even sucked his dick yet and is already promising things he cannot believe are real.

I have waited long enough; I need to feel his cock in my mouth. And I open my mouth, lick the tip, and swallow the head of his cock.

Immediately i start licking the underside of his cock head with my tongue

His cock tastes so fucking good. I start moaning and taking his cock deeper into my mouth. Dom moves his hands onto my head and starts guiding me up and down his delicious black cock.

He begins thrusting into my mouth and with every thrust his cock goes deeper and deeper in my mouth until he reaches my throat. My spit starts leaking out of my mouth; his cock is coated in my saliva. Nice and sloppy just how i like it.

I lift my head off his cock with a nice plop sound and take a glob of spit with my fingers and cram my hand in my panties. My pussy was already soaking wet, but extra lubrication has never been a problem and i immediately started stuffing 2 fingers in my cunt.

"Oh baby." I moan to Dom. "Make me your little slut and fuck my mouth shove that delicious cock fully down my throat." While I moan this I am tying my hair onto a ponytail.

Dom takes one of his massive hands, which is almost as big as my face, and grasps my ponytail at the base of my head. I love big dominant guys, I love that if they wanted to they could just take me against my will.

While bobbing up and down his massive cock I am vigorously fingering my sopping wet cunt. "Hmm, oohmhm" I am moaning loudly while deepthroating his cock on every thrust. "I am so close to cumming, I just need a little bit more."

And suddenly he pulls me out of his cock and easily picks me up off the floor. "Wwwhaat," I pant. Before I can finish my sentence, he shoves his tongue into my mouth. Quickly I returned the favour and French-kissed him as if my life depended on it.

He walks towards the bed and playfully throws me down. It still has quite some force in it, so it was harder than i expected.

I wasn't scared, but I was impressed. I wanted to fuck this guy because of his looks & big cock, now the little pieces of his personality that were showing were making me even wetter for him. On a sexual level I was slowly falling for him.

He was just standing there at the edge of the bed, staring at me. I was staring back. At his impressive muscles, his dark physique was astonishing. He was lean and so god damn muscled with such a massive cock it is insane.

I could image myself with him. I was imagining myself with him. Not only here and now but in the future. Maybe he was the one that could finally tick every box.

"Stop watching and come here and fuck me!" I commanded him. "I need that Big Black Cock of yours! I need to feel every inch of you!"

He put his knee on the bed and began crawling towards me. I just lay there on my back, waiting until he was above me. When his face reached mine, I stared lovingly into his eyes and started to caress his face.

He understood what I wanted and lowered his face and opened his mouth. Quickly, I shoved my tongue into his mouth and we were eagerly kissing for several minutes.

I stared into his eyes as I begged him. "Please fuck me as i have never been fucked before."

He got himself up until he was in the perfect angle to shove his cock in my pussy. Not before slapping my pussy with his cock a couple of times.

"Stop teasing and just fuck me!" i pleaded with him.

I noticed some movement on the partly opened door but quickly let it go when Dom slowly started entering me.

"Ohhh yess, Please fill me with your cock!" I have had big cocks before but it has been quite a while and I have been getting used to Jacks small dick. It reminded me why big cocks were just better; the pleasure was immediate and the feeling of getting stretched out was amazing.

While Dom was still slowly sinking his cock into me, I was marking him with my nails on his back. I wrapped my legs around him and I wasn't planning on ever letting go.

When Dom reaches maximum depth, he pauses and lets me enjoy the feeling. "Oh Dom" I say. It was a combination of moaning and whispering. "I don't think that i ever want something else, You feel so good in me."

"Your cock fills me soo goood" I moan as Dom slowly starts thrusting in and out of my pussy. With each thrust he almost completely pulls out just to fully insert himself again. After every couple of thrusts he starts going faster and faster.

Within just a couple of minutes I started orgasming on his cock. "Ooohh Dom, Don't stop please don't stop. I'm soooo close." Dom just steadily keeps ramming his massive cock in me. "Ooh fuuuuuuuuuu.. Fuuuck yessssss!" I scream as my orgasm fully engulfs me.

Dom just keeps going and going. His mind is somewhere else; he is keeping a steady rhythm of shoving his amazing cock as deep as he can into my pussy.

First my legs start shaking as its slowly starting taking over my whole body. My body is cramping up from the continued orgasm as I get no time to relax. My mind goes blank as I keep orgasming until the lights go out.

When I open my eyes I feel a very pleasurable feeling building up. Dom had taken a little break when he realized I had fainted, but when I started regaining consciousness he slowly started fucking me again. I was fully awake again and very hot and bothered. I could feel that I was a hot and sweating mess. My hair was sticking to my face and I needed to get out of my clothing.

It wasn't much that I was wearing, but it was too much. I tried to get up and take off my top, but Dom noticed what I was doing and just gripped the fabric between my tits and just tore my top in two pieces. "Ooh my, Dom" I moaned as i was impressed by his actions.

"I always wanted to see those big tits of you up close" Dom grinned while he started to put some strength into his thrusts again.

"Fuck me doggy," I pleaded as i tried to get into a different position. "Please take me doggy, I always cum so good from doggy" I pant in anticipation.

When Dom took out his cock I could see it was covered in my pussy cream. The black and white contrast looked amazing. I got into my hands and knees and rotated so i was facing the door. Dom got behind me, lined up his cock to my pussy and with a fierce thrust fully inserted himself.

"Oohh fuuckk, Fuuck yes." I screamed as i had a mini orgasm already.

Suddenly i saw some more movement from the bedroom door. I could see a faint shape of a head and a pair of eyes peeking past the door. I gasped with surprise. "Who is watching us" I thought when i suddenly remembered Jack only had the morning shift and would be home at 11:30. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 11:52. "Shit" I thought not really because i was caught cheating but mostly because i didn't wanted to hurt Jacks feelings.

I know it was still a shitty move but when i cheated on someone i always came clean after and tell them, which usually led (understandably) to breaking up.

This time was different. I was caught fucking my boyfriends room-mate. In his bed. Having the best orgasms of my life. Then i saw Jack peeking again. Jack and i made eye contact and he didn't move. Nor did I, I was still getting amazingly fucked and i started moaning loudly.

I had a feeling that he had been standing there for a while. He just stood there watching his girl cheat on him, I was some more movement which didn't add up. He was standing still but something was moving quite quickly. His arm? yes that its, his arm was moving. Why would his arm be moving? Is he jerking off??

"Holy shit" I thought, I could be caught cheating and my boyfriend was just watching and jerking off.

This turned me on even more. I didn't know it was possible, but it happened. Something really started burning inside of me.

My orgasm was building again and I could feel it would be another big one. I made eye contact again with jack and started moaning loudly. "Oh yes, Keep fucking me!" "You fuck me so gooood Dom! I LOVE your massive cock in my pussy! You fuck me so deep!"

"Yes yes yes!" I started throwing back into his thrusts. This sent me to another level. "Fuuuuuuc.... Fuckkk yess, Your cock feels so good! I want you to cum! Cum in my pussy!" I yelled, I could see the surprise in Jacks eyes, but he only started jerking harder.

Dom started picking up the pace as he heard my pleas. "You are such a slut" "You like that" "Taking my cock deep in your pussy" He started saying this to me. I just kept screaming back at him. "Yess yes yes....I am your slut, Oooohh Pleeaaasssee fuck me!"

"Fill my pussy with your cum!"

"You want me to cum in your pussy?" He pants. "You know what that means if i cum in your pussy?"

"You will be MY slut. I will fuck you when I want to."

Hearing this, my orgasm fully hits me. "Yyeesssssss!!! I will be your slut" "Aaaaaaaahhh" I screamed.

I fully collapsed on the bed as I felt Dom fill my pussy with a massive load. "Yeah take my cum, you slut!" I can only reply softly, all my energy is gone. "Yesss pleaaasee fill me up."

When Dom is done cumming, he pulls out his cock and flips me on my back. He crawls up we our faces are close and we start making out. "I fucking love your cock" I softly whisper in his ear so Jack can't hear. "Can we do this again?" I ask him as I look into his eyes. Dom starts grinning and says "Yeah, I think I could do that."

Then I hear the front door shut loudly and Jack yells, "Honey I'm home!"