Begging to Come

Story Info
Jen relentlessly edges Ellie while she begs for release.
4.7k words
4.71
14.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! I've never done this before, and this is my first story. I would really love any comments and constructive criticism, as long as you're not mean about it. Please tell me what you liked and how I can improve!

Content:

Includes BDSM, lesbian sex written for actual lesbians, orgasm denial, chastity, public edging, and lots of teasing. All characters are over 21 and consenting. Any resistance is intended as playful and is engaged in enthusiastically and with a safe word.

O.K., enjoy the story!

Ellie bit her lip, trying to hold back a whimper. The desperate ache between her legs was getting unbearable, and not being able to touch it just turned her on more, making it worse. She wasn't allowed to come, so her hands were tied behind her back. Jen knew that she would give herself an orgasm the moment she was alone if left to her own devices.

Ellie knew that if she could get just a bit of pressure on her clit, or a tiny bit of friction, it wouldn't really make her come. It would just make her more desperate for release, but at least it would lessen the tingling feeling between her legs. She couldn't ignore it, and she couldn't do anything about it. Her pussy hurt from the need to be touched, and she could feel a drop of wetness roll down her sensitive slit, torturously slowly. She jerked her hips and pulled against the ropes behind her back, helplessly trying to get away from the tickling feeling, and groaned when sure enough, there was nothing she could do. She loved her dynamic with Jen when it came to sex, being at her mercy, but she couldn't take the denial a second longer.

Then she had an idea. Using her core muscles, she sat herself up and carefully got off the bed. She walked over to the closet, turned around, and stood on her tiptoes so that she could open the door with her bound hands. Inside, she found what she was looking for and opened the box with her mouth. She pulled out a vibrating g-spot and clit toy with her teeth and used her fingers to turn it on behind her. She stared at it for just a moment, hesitating. What would Jen do if she found out Ellie had disobeyed her like that? She wouldn't be home for an hour. She would never know. Unable to stop herself any longer, Ellie lowered herself onto it.

The relief was immediate and overwhelming. Ellie's eyes fluttered shut and she let out a moan, then another. Oh, god. Her hips were moving uncontrollably, unable to get enough. She could feel the muscles in her body pull and her vagina start to clench as a delicious tingling warmth started to spread from her clit. The feeling spread up her stomach and down her thighs, making each muscle it touched weak. She could barely hold herself up as she dripped all over the toy. Finally she was going to come! She threw her head back and gasped as the heat exploded and rippled through her whole body, turning her into mush and sending her onto the floor on her stomach. She collapsed, pulling hard at the binds on her arms and let out what would have been a moan if her diaphragm hadn't been spasming. She was hit continuously until she found herself lying on the bedroom floor and trying to catch her breath.

As she recovered, she realized something she had been too horny to consider before: she couldn't remove the toy. She couldn't even get up from her stomach. What would happen if Jen got home and found her lying helpless on the floor with the toy buzzing between her legs? She tried to pull it out with her feet, but she wasn't flexible enough. She tried to roll over into her back, but she couldn't get past her elbows with the position they were tied in. She tried to push it out with her muscles. She tried to contort her body so she could reach it with her hands. Nothing worked though, and she began to think she might be trapped. And she was going to come again. Beginning to panic, she pushed her core to roll over or push her up, anything, but without the use of her arms, it was hopeless. She pulled hard against her binds, but they wouldn't give at all. Another orgasm tore through her body, making her even weaker. She writhed on the floor from the orgasm and cried out from the pleasure until it finally faded. She used all the remaining energy she could muster trying to change her position, until she was completely exhausted.

About 15 minutes later, she heard the door open. It was Jen. And she still had the toy in her. Oh no. Jen called to her but she didn't answer, delaying the inevitable.

"Honey?" Jen called, knocking on the closed bedroom door.

Ellie whimpered from her spot on the floor, and saw Jen slowly opening the door. When Jen saw Ellie on the floor and heard the quiet buzzing, she looked down at her and walked around her body slowly.

"What do we have here?" She asked.

"Jen...I'm sorry, I couldn't take it!"

Jen kneeled down just out of Ellie's vision.

"You broke my rules and ended up stuck on the floor with a vibrator in you? What am I going to do with you?"

"Please!" Ellie pleaded. "I'm sorry, I was too horny to think straight, I won't do it agai--aaah!" She was close again and her words were cut off by a desperate moan.

"I'll make sure of that," said Jen "and you're going to be punished for this."

"Jen I'm going to...I'm going to come again" Ellie gasped. Her pussy was so sensitive. Her clit was going to hurt from the vibration after a third orgasm.

"Isn't that what you want, since you went to such lengths to get an orgasm?" said Jen. She stroked Ellie's hair affectionately.

"Oh...Jen...please"

"Please what?" Said Jen, without sympathy.

"Please...I...aah--"

"Ellie, look at me." She held Ellie's face, turning it towards her.

Embarrassed and unable to speak, Ellie blushed and tried to turn her face away, but Jen held it in place.

"Jennnn...oh, oh god, oh god--I'm gonna...uhhhh!"

"Yeah?" Jen asked, her voice mocking. "That's what happens when you get a vibrator stuck in you."

Ellie shut her eyes as the third orgasm hit her--but suddenly everything stopped. The last thing she felt was the vibrator being pulled quickly out of her, just as she tipped over the edge. She yelped from the ruined orgasm and desperately thrust her hips forward, trying to find anything against her pussy. She kept trying, needing to feel the end of that orgasm, but it was gone. She ached with need. Jen took Ellie's head in her arms and kissed her sweetly, as if she hadn't just ruined her orgasm. Ellie kissed her back, grateful for the comfort of her touch.

The next morning was a Friday, so Jen had work again, whereas Ellie had most of the summer off. This time though, Jen had a better plan. She woke Ellie early to start the punishment. Ellie didn't like to be hurt or yelled at and Jen didn't like to do it. Teasing and denial was something they were both into though.

"Touch yourself." Jen ordered as soon as Ellie was awake.

Ellie obeyed. After a moment she shut her eyes and sighed. "Look at me. Don't close your eyes," said Jen.

Ellie looked at her, blushing as she felt her hips jerk. "And don't let yourself come." Jen added. Ellie kept moving her fingers until she suddenly pulled them away, breathing fast.

"Did you come?" Jen asked.

"No!"

"Good girl. Keep going."

Ellie tried to return her breathing to normal and resumed, each time looking a little more frustrated when she had to stop and a little more defeated when Jen told her to edge again.

"Jen, please." She shuddered

"Please what?"

"Please don't make me edge anymore. I need to come."

"You came yesterday without permission. I need to make sure you won't do it again. Keep going."

"I can't do it anymore. I have to come, please!"

"Again honey. Or it'll just be worse for you. You've got a long day ahead of you. Look at me."

Ellie returned her fingers to the dripping mess between her legs, touching herself just for a moment before she had to stop.

"There..." she said, barely able to speak.

"That barely even counted. Twice more and no stopping until I say so." Jen said.

"Do I look like I can take twice more?" Ellie whined.

Jen looked at Ellie's desperately swollen clit and the wetness dripping onto the mattress from between her legs "You look like you're in no position to argue, or your poor clit is going to regret it." She said.

Grunting in frustration, Ellie returned her hand to her clit and used her fingers to trace circles around it. It felt so good, and she could barely control herself against the need to come. There was no doubt in her mind though that Jen had a more unbearable punishment waiting if she came. She was about to remove her hand when she remembered she was not allowed to stop.

"Ohh...I'm...close" she gasped.

"Keep going and don't you dare come." Jen replied.

Ellie kept slowly moving her fingers. "Aaah, I'm going to come! I can't hold it anymore!"

Jen just looked at her wordlessly. Ellie felt the orgasm building.

"Jen!" She nearly yelled "Jen, please I'm begging you let me stooo..." her words cut off as she focused on holding her orgasm. Her body twisted as if trying to escape her own fingers and she bit her lip hard as she continued to move them. Oh god. It was going to happen.

But then she felt a hand remove her own and pin it next to her head. She was both relieved and infuriated.

"Once more." Jen said. Ellie didn't move. She couldn't bear to edge again. Jen moved Ellie's hand back between her legs. "Start edging, or you'll have to do it 10 more times."

That was all Ellie needed to hear. She started to move her fingers again. After just a couple seconds she was again bucking her hips and whimpering. She felt the familiar pressure build and went to move her hand away but Jen was still holding her wrists. She arched her back and released a desperate sound as she continued to fight against Jen's grip.

"Mmmmm, I'm...so close..." she whined

"Just a little more baby." Jen said.

"Oh god, plea--pleaseee, god, no, no, no, I'm gonna..urhh!!" Ellie groaned incoherently. Finally, mercifully, Jen pulled Ellie's hand away. "Oh, thank you, thank you!" Ellie said.

"Good girl. Put on the blindfold," Jen said. "I have a surprise before I leave to keep you in line this time."

Ellie felt a surge of excitement as she put on the blindfold and then felt a toy slip into her, with a piece pressed against her clit. Then she felt something tight and cold lock around her waist and between her legs. Jen removed the blindfold and Ellie saw that she was locked in a chastity belt. Then she felt the buzzing start just for a moment, then stop. Her hands flew to her clit but were blocked by the metal. Ellie groaned.

"Jen, really?"

"Yes, really, because my usual tactics didn't work." Jen said, smiling.

The gentle buzzing against her clit started again and Ellie looked at Jen with pleading eyes, her hands again on the metal as if she could change her punishment.

"You should get used to that," Jen said. "I need to get going. Have a good day! You've lost your clothing privileges for the day, so you'd better still be naked when I get back" Jen turned to leave. "And Ellie, if you want to call it off before I get home, text me your safe word and I'll turn off the vibrator as soon as I get it. Ok?"

Ellie nodded, appreciating the reminder although not planning to use it, and Jen shut the door.

Immediately, the vibration started again, very slow and gentle. Jen must be using a remote. It kept going, not enough to make her come but enough to keep her dripping and desperate. She whined and touched her nipples, but the vibrator stopped abruptly. Then started. Then stopped.

Ellie lay on the couch and covered her face with a pillow, trying to block it out. Impossible. She writhed around, trying to find some position where her clit wasn't at the mercy of the toy, but the belt kept it in her and pressed against her. It was starting again. She tried to grind into it, but with the belt, there was nothing she could do to change the pressure. She grunted in frustration and helplessness. She was going to pay the price and then some.

Without thinking, she climbed onto the arm of the couch and began to hump it as the vibration started again. She was grinding against it hard, but the maddening metal ensured that it did nothing. She yanked at it, trying to pull it off, but it didn't budge. That didn't stop her. Her rational mind was no longer in control. Her hips were moving on their own. She whined as her efforts resulted in nothing but embarrassment at her lack of control. She must have stayed there at least half an hour, unable to get herself off. Finally, she flopped down on the cushions. She tried to squeeze a finger inside the edges, but it was too tight.

She was out of options. She grabbed her phone and texted Jen.

"I need to come"

"Hmm idk about that" Jen said

"Please. If you won't let me come, at least stop edging me. I can't take anymore."

"You really can't take anymore? Are you willing to beg me to turn it off? Maybe give you an orgasm first?"

Ellie was surprised. Something had changed her mind! She wasted no time responding "Yes!!! Please! I am, I'm begging you" She was supposed to beg for it. What would Jen want to hear? Ellie added, "I'm at your mercy and I've learned my lesson. I'll never come without permission again."

"Send me a voice recording telling me what it feels like to be edged in a chastity belt like this." Jen texted.

Ellie tapped voice record. "Oh my god...baby, my clit aches so bad from not being touched that I feel like I'll go crazy. I feel so helple---" The buzzing cut her off. Jen was doing that on purpose. "Ohhh, helpless...fuck. Please, I can't take any more. Ahhh! It feels so good. I can't, Jen, please, I can't." She sent it and waited for a moment, hoping it would work.

Then Jen's text came through.

"Too bad. You probably should have thought of that before you had an orgasm without my permission."

The buzzing between her legs returned.

Jen's tone was a little playful, but firmly let her know that she wouldn't get out of it. The only way out was her safe word, and she didn't want to call it off. Despite her desperation, she loved trusting another woman with her pleasure, and the ruthless teasing was part of what made it so fun for both of them. It felt good to feel out of her own control and safe at the same time, because she knew that Jen didn't tease her because she was really mad, but because she knew that they both got so turned on by it.

She spent the next hour lying there unable to do anything but move her hips up and down every time it started and claw desperately at her crotch. No matter how she moved, she couldn't escape or increase it. Every now and then she would try to grind against something or pull it off, but all she got was a reminder that there was no way around it. Her clit ached and pulsed. She whined in frustration.

Maybe she could distract herself. She decided to do some exercise. She quickly learned that her legs would not even hold her upright, and gave up. She tried drawing, cleaning, and playing video games, but everything she tried ended with her writhing on her back and a hand grabbing the metal. It was no use. There was nothing to do but lie there with the unbearable itch of arousal between her legs. She turned onto her belly and buried her face in her arms, embarrassed to notice that her hips were moving completely on their own. She stayed there, too exhausted to struggle anymore, breathing heavily and gripping the couch cushions.

After an unbelievable amount of whimpering on the couch and several hours of pathetically attempting to touch herself, she heard the door unlock and Jen came inside.

"Jen!" Ellie yelped. "I'm in here!"

Jen leisurely removed her jacket and shoes, then walked into the living room. She chuckled when she made eye contact with Ellie.

"What are you laughing at?" Ellie asked

"You humping the couch as if it's going to help you," Jen said

Her hips were still moving outside of her control.

"Oh just get over here! I can't take another second, please!"

Jen sat down next to her and trailed a finger down her spine. Ellie rolled over and looked at Jen pleadingly. Then the buzzing resumed and she writhed next to Jen, turning away and hiding her face in her hands.

"Someone's a little squirmy."

"Shut up." Ellie joked, revealing her face and blushing.

Then her stomach growled loudly, although she barely noticed. Jen noticed though.

"Honey, when did you last eat?"

"This morning."

"Ellie! It's 4:30 pm! What happened to lunch?"

"Well, I was distracted," She said, gesturing at her crotch.

"Don't give me that, sweetie. No excuses. Go get yourself a snack, and then I'm taking you out for dinner." Jen said.

"You are?" Ellie asked.

"Yes. Now eat something to tide you over. I'll get you some water."

Ellie liked that Jen always encouraged her to take care of herself. Never a word about how she should eat less to flatten her stomach, like some of her friend's boyfriends had told them. It paid off for both of them, since it helped Ellie feel happy with her curves, making her choose to hang around the house in her underwear.

Ellie returned with some corn chips and Jen handed her a glass of water, although she almost spilled it when the vibrations started again.

"Where do you want to eat out?" Jen asked.

Ellie laughed at the unintentional pun. "There's only one thing I really want to eat out right now." She said.

Jen rolled her eyes sarcastically. "You'll get your chance. I'll pick somewhere then. Time to get that belt off of you and I'll get you some underwear and a dress."

'Finally!' Ellie thought.

Jen got clothes from their bedroom and returned. "Stand up," she told Ellie.

Ellie obeyed immediately, and Jen took the key off her key ring and unlocked Ellie.

Finally free, Ellie reached to remove the vibrator. Jen grabbed her wrists tightly.

"What do you think you're doing? Did I say you could touch yourself?" Jen said.

"I'm just taking the vibrator out," Ellie said.

"Did I tell you to?"

"Well, no, but you took the belt off."

"The vibrator stays in tonight." Jen said.

"What?" Ellie asked. She was shocked. "But we're going to dinner!

"We are." Jen said.

"You want me to wear this out?" Ellie said.

"I do. Unless you decide to use your safe word. If you're uncomfortable with it, we don't need to do it."

"No, leave it in! Don't take it away!" Ellie answered. Her voice was more excited than she'd meant for it to be, but Jen was happy to see her enthusiasm.

"I have to pee before we go." Ellie said.

"Go, but don't close the door." Jen said.

"What? Why not?" She asked.

"Because you'll make yourself come if I leave you alone with access to your clit." Jen said.

Well, that was true, so Ellie obeyed.

When she came back, Jen grabbed her by the hips and sat her back down on her thigh. Again, without her intention, Ellie's hips began to grind against Jen's leg.

"Does that feel nice?" Jen asked sweetly.

"God...oh god, yes," Ellie said.

"Are you going to be a bad girl and come on my leg without my permission?"

Ellie couldn't answer. It was out of her control. She kept her body as still as possible but her hips continued to jerk.

"If you do, I'll have to ruin it," Jen said, her voice still soft and sweet. "And I know how hard that is on you baby. I know it just leaves you feeling more desperate."

It was true. Ellie couldn't go through a ruined orgasm. She couldn't risk it, so she used the last bit of strength in her wobbly knees to abruptly stand up. She stumbled back, reeling from the denial of what she had been wanting for so long.

"Good girl." Jen said.

"Before dinner, I can't wait anymore," Ellie said.

"Absolutely not. I'm going to make you writhe in your chair tonight. And I'm going to make you beg and plead like you never have before." Jen said.

12