Begging to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was excited by the sound of that, and she knew that more pushing would just make it worse, so she followed Jen out the door and focused everything she could on blocking out the pulsing need in her pussy.

She did not succeed. As soon as she sat down in the car, Jen made sure that the vibrator ruined any chance of that. Ellie grit her teeth and shut her eyes. Suddenly she felt a light slap on her hand and realized it was at her clit.

"Baby, you're going to regret that later." Jen said as they pulled in.

As soon as they were seated in the restaurant, the real punishment started. Jen showed no mercy. Every time that Ellie's hips jerked under the table or she fumbled her words, Jen was happy to see that she was falling apart. Pretty soon, it was all Ellie could do not to start humping her chair.

"Jen, look," She whispered, leaning in. "I can't take it anymore. I'll say and do whatever humiliating things you want if you bring me home and let me come."

"I like it when you're at my mercy like this. Maybe I should never let you finish. It's fun to see you so desperate and helpless. What are you gonna do if I make you sit there another hour? Hmm?" Jen whispered back.

Ellie didn't want to admit how helpless she was.

"If you don't take me home in the next 15 minutes, I'll go to the bathroom and make myself come. You took off the belt so you can't stop me." Ellie said defiantly.

"Oh, sweetie..." Jen cooed with mock sympathy. "You'll never make it to the bathroom."

"What? What do you mean?" Said Ellie

"It means that you are two seconds away from a big, loud, explosive orgasm, and if you disobey me, you will end up collapsed on the floor yelling and moaning in front of strangers," whispered Jen.

Ellie was speechless. She felt herself turning red.

"Do you understand?" Jen asked

"I understand." Ellie whispered back.

She bit her lip hard. She couldn't think about all the time ahead of her. She had to focus on controlling herself one moment at a time.

"I'm surprised you had the nerve to make a threat like that, considering your current position." Jen said, her voice barely loud enough for Ellie to hear. "You do realize I have to punish you for that, don't you?"

Ellie nodded.

"You're already being punished. And you realize that I'm not going to be very sympathetic after this?"

Ellie nodded again, wondering what Jen was about to do.

She found out quickly. The vibrations in her clit started again, very, very low, but for more than a moment. Ellie gasped as a wave of pleasure spread from her clit.

"Jen, Jen..." she tried to speak, but couldn't focus.

"What are you asking me for?" Jen said sternly. After glancing around to make sure no one was watching, Ellie leaned in to whisper.

"If you keep it up, I...ah..I'm--I'm going to come." She couldn't speak without little noises coming through.

"Clearly, that's what you wanted." Jen said

"No...ah, not he--here."

"Why not?" Jen asked, her tone still dry.

Ellie could feel the pleasure building. She could have came then and there if she tried to.

"Mmmm...pleaseeee...Jen please, please, I...ahh I can't!"

Oh god. She wasn't sure she'd be able to conceal it, and it wasn't far off.

"Turn...it...ooo--it off"

"Make me"

"Jen, I'm going to...oh fuckkk,"

Ellie grabbed the table, bracing to keep her mouth shut tight.

Then it all stopped. Ellie slumped down in her chair in a mixture of relief and agonizing denial.

The waitress came over to bring them the check. They paid, and Ellie looked at Jen pleadingly. She wanted to ask to go home, but if she did, Jen would be more likely to choose a second activity. To her relief, Jen walked her to the car and drove her home.

The moment they were in the door, Jen pushed Ellie onto the bed and tied her spread eagle. Then the blindfold went on.

"Fuck me already, I need you!" Ellie told her. She felt something ticking her inner thighs. They twitched away and she giggled. It was a feather. It moved to her feet. She tried to jerk them away, but they were held firmly in place. She squirmed and struggled, still laughing.

"Somewhere else, Jen! No more!" She got out.

Jen moved the feather to Ellie's dripping pussy. First it ticked her wet folds, and then it landed on her swollen and sensitive clit. She nearly screamed. It was so sensitive after all the teasing, that being tickled there, especially with a blindfold and without any ability to escape, was too much. She yelped and writhed, feeling like she would lose her mind, but Jen kept ticking her without mercy. It was unbearable, but incredibly arousing. Ellie had no need to use her safe word.

After what felt like an hour, Ellie was still being tickled on the bed, but she was all out of energy. Her body jerked, twitched, and moaned on its own, but she accepted it without struggling. At last, the feather lifted off her clit. She groaned.

"Oh god, I have to come. I'll do anything. I don't care how I get it, I just need an orgasm." Ellie whispered weakly.

"I know, sweetie. You did well with that. I'm going to give you one, but you're not going to like it."

"Yes I am. I don't care."

Jen took off the blindfold and Ellie saw Jen lower her mouth between her legs.

"Do you want me to, baby?"

"Yes! Yes please, I need it!"

Ellie should have known by then that her punishment wasn't over, but she couldn't imagine what she wouldn't like about this. Jen began to lick and suck gently, and it was the most delicious sensation.

"Oooooh, god, just like tha--oh, yes" Ellie moaned as Jen sped up. She felt a wonderful warmth build in her, ready to erupt. Jen kept a firm grip on her hips, not allowing her to move them a bit. But it was ok. Jen knew exactly how to lick her.

"Aaaaah! Jen, ah, ah oh god" Ellie croaked. With one final flick of her tongue, Ellie tipped over...and then it all stopped.

"No, no, no, god NO!" She cried out. Jen giggled.

Her pussy pulsed and throbbed wildly, but it was no use. There was no stimulation anymore.

"Aaarrh!!" Ellie grunted. "Jen! Oh god, do something, it hurts!" Her pussy ached terribly for pressure.

"I said I'd give you an orgasm," said Jen. "I didn't say I wouldn't ruin it."

She put the chastity belt back on, and went to bed with Ellie in her arms, desperate but happy.

12