Beginning a Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You lead!" he mumbled to Fredric between tightly closed lips around the stem of the rose and was met by a wide smile as he was dipped down almost to the floor.

When the music stopped the crowd cheered and Fredric kissed Randy hard on the lips.

Walking home through the night Randy and Celia held an arm around the others back. There was no hurry at all and they even took an extra turn around a fountain to delay the inevitable separation. At her door they turned to stand face to face, still with arms around the other.

"Thank you Randy, it was a long time since I had so much fun!"

"Thank you Celia, I have never had so much fun."

With her pumps on she matched his length exactly, and with eyes locked onto the other their lips came closer until they made contact. The first kiss was very soft, hardly noticeable if it hadn't been for the spark they both felt, or was that imagination? No sparks flew after that but butterflies fluttered around in their bellies, warmth spreading through them. They lost track of time but finally Celia let go of him, backing away half-a-step with a shy smile but with fire in her eyes:

"Randy, I would love to try out how straight you are but Beth is almost certainly home and I'm not into public sex: the walls between our rooms are very thin. Maybe another time, when we can be alone?"

"I'd love that Celia. Anytime, every time, just say the word."

They stood hesitating, eyes locked together.

"Goodnight Celia."

"Goodnight Randy."

She turned to unlock the door when his hand touched her shoulder.

"Dinner tomorrow?" he asked.

"At six?"

"I'll pick you up here."

That was their first date. The second was the dinner the following day, the third was a picnic in the park that same Sunday. After that they stayed away from each other for five whole days, an eternity in their minds that was only tolerable because it was the week before fall break with pending assignments to finish that kept them busy. After that it would be a whole week free to be together. It was clear to their room-mates that this was serious but their own minds were too misty for them to see that: it was too new and intense.

Friday evening there were exam- and fall break parties for them both, separately. Text messages were sent back and forth and around midnight they had enough: a final round of messages were sent to decide where and when to meet. 'When' was 'at once', 'where' was at Celia's apartment.

When Randy pushed the doorbell he didn't have time to release it before the door was opened and Celia pulled him inside with arms around his neck. After closing the door they locked lips, not light touches this time but hard and demanding full kisses.

"I've missed you, Celia." he breathed between two of them.

"Not as much as I have missed you!"

That was all that was said for a long time. When they calmed down he took off his outerwear and followed her to the couch where she pulled him down on top of her. Hands moved around all over, soft touches, caresses, anything as long as it touched the other some way, somewhere.

"Beth?" Randy panted with a hand on a breast outside her dress.

"Gone home for the week. Won't be back in ten long days. And nights. I want you! Here and now! I won't accept a no."

"A beautiful willing Celia in my arms, why would I say no?"

"Well, Fredric..."

He pulled the dress off over her head and threw it away.

"Don't finish that sentence, that thought. It might turn me off!"

She made a pantomime of closing a zipper over her lips, lock it and throw away the key, then broke down with laughter.

His hands reached around her, unfastening the bra. She pulled it off and dropped it on the floor as his hands moved over her breasts, but then she took hold of his hands, holding them still:

"Not until you have stripped before me, every single piece of clothing, slow and sexy. I want to see you excite me while I lay here and finger myself. When you have done that I am yours, but first you are my private poster boy to look at and dream about."

He got up and walked around the coffee table, working the hips, then made a quick turn on the spot, legs crossed and eyes drilling into hers. His hands moved over his chest as he moved hips and torso back and forth like a wave. The first piece of garment taken off was the shirt and Celia gave a howl when he threw it at her.

"Good morning love!"

"Good morning to you too, love!"

She stretched out with back arched, arms above her head, much like a cat after a nap. It was the day after their tryst, the first whole day of the fall break and Randy lay on his side in Celia's bed, head perched on the elbow-supported right hand, He was facing Celia and smiled when she stretched, making the sheet move down to reveal her perfectly formed and sized breasts, now flattened from her movement.

"That is a spectacular view!"

She looked at him and followed his gaze to her chest:

"You like them?"

"No, I love them! Almost as much as I love you."

"Oh? Are you saying that my boobs are not up to par with the rest? How disappointing."

"No, I'm saying that they are perfect, but the whole of you are better than that."

"You hardly know me Randy, so don't get your expectations up. My boobs are not perfect and neither am I, if anything they are closer than I am."

"Okay, you are probably right that I exaggerated a little, but I love you anyway and that is perfection for me."

"Thank you Randy, I appreciate that you say so and I love you too. A lot. But we need to get to know each other better, don't you think?"

"Ask and you will be answered." he smiled.

"Alright, dog or cat then?"

"I have always thought dog, but after a night with a wildcat and a morning with a tame purring pussy... pussycat I mean, I have to say cat."

"Blondes or brunettes?"

"Actually I have always preferred short, raven-black hair, but lately I have changed my mind. Long wavy dirty-blonde hair."

"Small or huge boobs?"

"Medium sized, firm, perfectly rounded ones."

He leaned forward and kissed the pair close by.

"Stop it! I'm serious here!"

"I know, and so am I! Do you want me to describe the perfect woman for you so you don't have to ask? I can do it with eyes closed."

"No, but close your eyes anyway. What's the colour of my eyes?"

"Clear blue with a hint of almost green. Like the sea between the ocean and the shore."

"You surprise me! Describe my lips: form, width, colour."

"Quite wide, deep pink bordering to red in colour, curved with a little dent in the middle, thick and moist, very kissable."

She leaned over to place them against his.

"Exactly like those!" he said "Wonder where they came from?"

"I give up. You know more than I thought."

"Okay, my turn to ask then. Explain to me how it came to be that I'm here with you now. I'm not that good looking, I'm not rich, I'm not a genius, don't have a huge dick, will never play in the NFL, so why?"

She looked at him in surprise.

"Are you serious? You look serious but I can't believe it!"

"Why not? Every sane, straight guy would kill to be where I am now, I'm not in the same league as you, not even in the same game, so why pick me?"

"Honey, don't put yourself down. Do you want a long or short answer?"

"Why not both? It might help me understand."

"Okay, listen then. Let me first compare you to Dan, my ex. He was rich, you aren't, he was muscular, you are leaner but not weak in any way, he plays Football and is good at it, you don't, he has a large dick, yours is normal, he thought that it was enough to ram it inside a girl to make her feel good, you actually ask what she wants, he admitted that he would fuck his ex if only she was here permanently, he was an egotistical ass-hole at times, you haven't shown any tendencies in that direction so far, he took himself very seriously, you are funny even in bed, he hate everyone who is different, you dance and laugh with them. Do you understand now?"

"Yeah, that you are a loony! From what I can understand your ex won fair and square in the comparison, yet here you are with me."

"The short version then: Randy, you are human, compassionate, friendly, funny and you're not a jerk. Was that any clearer? What does it matter if he is rich, muscular and better looking? You are not ugly in any way, please understand that, but your inside is very, very wonderful, and that is not as easy to find as the exterior. I want a human being, not an empty shell, to love and be loved by."

"Okay, I can live with that if you can too. No problem."

"Did I hurt you now? I didn't mean to, I tried to make you understand what is important for me."

"No, Celia, you didn't hurt me, not in the least. I just don't understand, probably never will, but I'll take your word for it."

"Yes, you can take my word for it. Can I interest you in something else to take now: me?"

12