All Comments on 'Beginning Again Ch. 02'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not your typical read...But thats a good thing :-)

This is a thought provoking story on many levels. Its well written and has the promise of many chapters. With the characters backgrounds there is so much room for growth and exploration for each of them. I can't wait to read more. The only request I would ask of the author is that the chapters be a little longer. Fantastic work! Please keep it up :-)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 8 years ago

Yup. I love the potential for some mutual healing between these two damaged individuals. You have done a good job making both characters likable and sympathetic. Can't wait for the next chapter!

karalinekaralineover 8 years ago
emotionally heavy going

Your characters are complex and engaging, I'm itching to read the next instalment.

LivvyValentineLivvyValentineover 8 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

Looking forward to next chapter. Love the storyline so far.

jhollanderjhollanderover 8 years ago

Another well developed and compelling chapter. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A gem

It's stories like this one that make me come back to this site, well done!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Very Hooked Now.

Such a unique couple. Want to have more of their relationship develop to the positive. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

For two people so hardened by a harsh unforgiving world there is a tragic innocence in their shared vulnerability. There's a kinship in the trauma that's left them both so emotionally/mentally damaged. I hope this doesn't come to one of those artful poignant sad endings. They both deserve whatever happiness they can manage to wring out of life. Hopefully forming a loving partnership together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous