All Comments on 'Beginning Again Ch. 04'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent next chapter

Excellent progression of the story. I continue to really enjoy this story and looking forward too more :-) Enjoyed the longer chapter too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great characters, but I fear just two or three more chapters won't do them justice!? You've done such a masterful job developing their personalities, and it seems they have so much potential, that I hope you consider developing further story lines.

karalinekaralineover 8 years ago
I love this chapter

you've done such a good job of building their characters up slowly and the way that Nadja's feelings for Mac (and sex) are evolving too.

jhollanderjhollanderover 8 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. Each one gives the characters more definition and depth. I love how with his help, she is reclaiming her body as her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

This chapter shows us that love can be possible without the good and often exaggerated sex that we ohh so often get from other stories on Literotica. It's more about commitment and respect. Excellent story.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Attention Readers: One of Site's Best Stories

This comment is written for readers who review comments to find good stories. This is one of the best on the site now. Bar none.

YorkiechaiYorkiechaialmost 6 years ago
Charming

Nice interweaving of a burgeoning emotional attachment with erotic details that are more sensuous than gratuitous. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous