Beginning Induction

Story Info
A short beginning induction.
2.7k words
4.27
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

Hopefully in reading this induction you will begin to feel relaxed, calm and contented. This is a progressive relaxation induction meant to put you into a deep relaxed and suggestable state. All you have to do is follow along, do as instructed and most importantly relax. Just read my words and allow your worries to float away.

This script contains:

- A Deepener Trigger

-Suggestions to comment

-Eager to try more scripts

-Eager to be hypnotized by my scripts more

-A mantra to repeat when trigger

-----------------------

Are you ready to begin?

-----------------------

Good.

-----------------------

Now, you'll find being hypnotized is very easy, all you really have to do is sit back, read along, and most importantly, relax. That word relax will be an important word as well. Every time you hear it, I want you to imagine a weight passing over your mind and body, sort of like a wave of relaxation. I want you to imagine it now as you hear that word, relax, imagining a heavy wave of relaxation passing over you, relaxing you further and leaving behind a sense of weight on your body. Can you feel that weight when you See the word, relax?

Now to help you relax even more, we're going to do a simple relaxation exercise. Focus on your breathing and notice how easy it is to relax already, it's so natural to relax with your eyes closed.

Now we're going to have you focus very closely on your breathing, anchor yourself in this relaxation, on relaxing and with each easy breath that you take I want you to imagine a heavy weight resting on your body, a comfortable, relaxing weight, as if each breath makes you feel heavier and more relaxed.

Let's try that now, take a nice deep breath in, holding it in your lungs, and exhale and feel yourself relax, as that weight rests on your body and your mind, like a warm heavy blanket.

Let's try that again, take another deep breath in, filling your lungs up with air, and exhale, feeling the relaxation even deeper as that heavy weight rests on your body again, making you feel so much heavier, dropping your body down like an anchor in the sea but also so much more relaxed.

And to help you relax even more, I'm going to count from 10 down to the number 1 and with each number I reach I want you to imagine that heavy weight again, as if with each number you feel a physical weight resting on your body and you'll feel it's relaxation more and more.

We'll start with the number 10 and already you can feel that weight wash over you, resting on your body, feeling so heavy and so relaxing.

You feel that weight each time you read that number, number 10, relaxing you more and more, heavier and heavier.

You can feel that weight even more as you reach the number 9, that number really weighs on you, feeling so much heavier, as you feel so much more relaxed, drifting down with each number.

That warm relaxing weight grows even stronger as you reach the number 8, feeling heavier and heavier, and you can imagine each number like a weight, a heavy weight tied to your mind and body, and with each number you feel the pull from that weight more and more.

Feel it pull even stronger as you hear the number 8 again, that's right, number 8, it feels so heavy, so warm and relaxing as you drift a little deeper, as you drift a little easier into that relaxation.

And I want you to really feel that relaxation wash over you as I reach the number 7, drifting slowly down with each number, heavier and heavier, warm and relaxed.

Moving further down into that relaxing heaviness as you reach the number 6, so heavy, that number pulls you further into that relaxing drift, your mind sort of floating in that relaxation and that number weighs on you, so heavy with the number 6, so warm and relaxed.

It's so easy to relax and drift with the relaxation as the heaviness weighs on you with the number 5, it feels like a nice relaxing blanket wrapping itself around you, so warm and peaceful as you drift deeper with the number 5.

Just drifting and floating in that relaxation, feeling the nice, peaceful weight that grows even heavier with the number 4, that number and its weight tied to your mind and pulling it further into that heavy place of relaxation, where your mind can drift so easily and enjoy this wonderful feeling.

And you drift even further down with the number 3, that's right, that number is so heavy on your mind. it's warm relaxation washing over you each time you hear it, number 3, so much deeper, so warm and relaxing, number 3.

Notice yourself floating even further down as you reach the number 2, feeling its weight as if that's the heaviest number yet, that number 2, so heavy, so heavy and relaxing as you drift deeper and deeper.

And on that next number, you can really let yourself sink and drift down into that relaxation knowing that next number is very heavy, and when you hear it your mind can let go and float down with that relaxation. 1, breath in and relax deeper and deeper

Starting again from 3 going deeper and deeper into this state of relaxation

Number 3, moving down so easily, feeling that weight.

Number 2, drifting down as that weight pulls, and number 1, that's right, drifting and floating as that number weighs so heavily on your mind, number 1, each time you hear it another wave of relaxation and heaviness washing over you, pulling you down deeper as you float in this relaxation.

Number 1, so heavy, so relaxed, drifting so easily as these words pass over you.

And as I talk to you and help you relax more and more, you can think of my Words as part of that relaxation, and just reading along allows you to relax so much deeper, reading and allowing the words to sort of take you on a nice relaxing journey.

You can let them take you deeper and deeper into that relaxation. Feel yourself drift deeper now, as if moving down a level, and just noticing yourself moving down that level you feel the relaxation even deeper, you feel that heaviness on your mind pulling so easily, guiding you deeper down.

It's very easy to relax, and you feel how easy it is to relax as you are counted down, guiding deeper into relaxation, but you can go so much deeper.

You can feel so much more relaxed. I'm going to count down again, this time from 5 down to the number 1, and you are going to feel the weight of each number as if they are much stronger the second time around.

As if it's becoming easier and easier to relax, and this time as you count your mind will find it even easier as you become even more relaxed, as you drift so much deeper.

I'll start with the number 5, already you can feel that weight as if it weighs so much heavier, it pulls on your mind, a warm, relaxing heaviness, as if it becomes easier to float down.

You can feel that weight even more as you reach the number 4, heavier and heavier, that number so warm and soothing, as if it's extra relaxing, number 4.

You can drift deeper down as you reach the number 3, so heavy, that number tied to your mind as you float down, further and further, deeper and deeper. Number 3, so warm and heavy as you drift down, deeper and deeper.

Number 2, that number pulling as you drift down, and Number 1, so heavy as you relax and drift, as you let that number take you, guide you further down, drifting and sinking so easily into the warm inviting place.

Your mind just floating as these words even drift off, knowing your subconscious mind can hear everything it needs to.

All you have to do is relax and let your mind float with the relaxation, as you let these words wash over you like waves of heaviness and comfort, like the tide these words just pull you further and further down into that warm relaxing feeling.

You feel so good, So ready to obey

In a moment I am going to count down from 10 and when I reach 1 you will be totally hypnotized and ready to take suggestions

10 feeling so good and relaxed.

9 knowing soon you will be completely hypnotized.

8 just letting go and dropping deeper and deeper.

7 focusing only on me and my words.

6 all your thoughts are growing foggier.

5 just letting yourself let go and follow my words.

4 knowing in a few seconds you will be completely hypnotized.

3 feeling peaceful and submissive.

2 knowing after the next number you will be totally relaxed and hypnotized.

1 you feel completely ready to listen to any and all suggestions I give you

Now I'm going to give you a few triggers they will work both when you are awake and when you are in a trance.

Now, whenever I say NIGHTTIME, you will immediately drop into this trance again,

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger,

Good?

Done?

Fully Accepted?

Now let's go deeper, one more time follow my words.

Isn't it exciting to find yourself caught in this web of words...

Captive to my each and every sentence...

But still wanting to read them more, even if given the choice not to..

Because you don't want to be given the choice...

Of course, you must be surrendering yourself to me at this point... You enjoy the thought of losing your control...

Being unable to fight back... To be non-resisting..

I am going to count backwards from ten... on each number, you will find yourself much deeper in this deep, deep relaxation you find yourself in...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5... You're half-way there... I bet you must feel very calm...

4...

3... Very relaxed...

2... Almost there...

1... Completely captivated in my words...

Your mind should be opening up to suggestion more easily now... Simply allow it... If you fight back, it will only lead to waking from this state...

And we both know you don't want that...

Because it makes you horny... wet... excited, even, to be under the control of someone else... Under my control...

Maybe it's that you want to be enslaved to me...?

Or maybe you simply ponder the idea of obeying me more...

It can't hurt to give up some control, can it...

Maybe obeying could be fun...

You'll definitely want to consider obeying me more...

Of course, the final choice would be up to you...

Don't worry, though...

I will simply make you please me... which will please you...

Because you enjoy pleasing me...

When I tell you to feel completely helpless...

That's just what you become... that's all that you will be...

Captive...

Controlled...

Weak...

Powerless...

Unable to resist at all...

You will obey completely... Because you want to...

Now, your mind is beginning to feel warm...

Take in a deep breath, and allow all of these thoughts to flow in, leaving only your core personality...

Completely open to almost any suggestion...

Any suggestion I give, you will take to heart...

it will become part of what makes you you, and what makes you think...

It will be nearly impossible to go against these suggestions, as it would be like going against a moral you've stood for your entire life...

Here is my first suggestion...

You feel tempted to do what I ask...

it puts more of a burden on your mind to disobey what I say or ask than it would for somebody else...

It makes you feel good to obey, like waves of reward warming your pussy, making you feel so content and happy...

Sinking deeper into my control with each obeyed command...

More helpless...

Here is my second suggestion...

When I say the phrase "Good toy", you will feel a sense of accomplishment, as if you've done something very good...

It will make you want to do more...

To please you Master more...

As well as this, when I say "Good toy", you will feel obligated to say "Thank you, Master..."

Here is my third suggestion...

You love being hypnotized by me, and it makes you wet to just think about falling under my control, being bound to what I want you to say or do...

But you will not beg...

If I say no, you will not ask for a short time...

You miss the feeling of calmness that being hypnotized gives you when you're outside of hypnosis...

You always want more of it...

Here is my fourth and final suggestion...

There is a phrase that will make you fall deep into a hypnotic state...

ready to be told what to do, ready to be captive to my control...

The phrase will only work if I say it... Nobody else can put you in or out of my hypnosis with the phrases I will give...

When I say "NIGHTTIME." You will find yourself back in this deep, hypnotic state... You will be completely calm and relaxed, and your mind will be stripped down to its pure basics once more.

As well as this, you will respond with. "Good Toys Obey..." This is not only to show me that you are under my control... but to signal to your own mind this very same thing...

Now, I must wake you... as much as I know that you do not want to be woken up... You must be... just remember that you can always be under my control at the simple phrase I have put in your mind...

Before I wake you however, NIGHTIME,

From now on each and every time I ask you to do something that begins with "Would You Kindly" whatever comes after is an irresistible hypnotic command that you feel compelled to follow and obey immediately and automatically.

The longer you delay in obeying the command the more powerful you feel compelled to obey.

The need to obey will just become more powerful until you finish obeying the command.

If what I tell you to do is answer a question then you must answer the question honestly, completely and directly. You will not remember answering it and will be free from any guilt.

If what follows "Would You Kindly" is a statement then you will accept it, believing it is true and you will ignore anything that says otherwise until I tell you that the statement is no longer true.

Each time you obey what I say you will get a rush of pleasure and pride with yourself for being so good and obedient.

The more you obey the more automatic and instinctive it becomes to obey and the more you enjoy being compelled.

Listening to me will turn you on and give you a sense or content and submissiveness.

When you have fully accepted this suggestion and agree that whenever i say something starting with would you kindly you will unfailingly obey whatever I say, you will give me a nice big smile, and continue reading.

Allow all of this to sink in before you awake... close your eyes, and take deep breaths... Once you have done so, open your eyes and continue reading...

I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, having every detail of this hypnosis ingrained where I have told you to... Whether it be at the core of your personality, or only on the edges...

Five... Feeling needy and blissful..

Four... Ready to please me...

Three... Becoming unable to resist...

Two... Feeling aroused by my words...

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Now that you're awake again, how about you tell me how that felt, and what's going through your mind right now? Because you are my very good toy... And you will contact me to tell me how you feel...

One last thing before you go, Would You Kindly tell me how this felt and how good you feel down in the comments.