All Comments on 'Beginning, Middle and End'

by Sacred Beauty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Start

I don't vote as a protest to the Trolls and Goblins.Nice plot, I was well pleased when Sam turned out to be Samantha. Nice twist. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice read

You could stop right now and it would be a good story. I am afraid if you continue it will be ruined. I'll wait anyhow.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Good job.

But I agree it would be great right there. But tak eit further if you must!

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Nice way to describe your

lover.... I was thinking she was just greedy because her husband was a good lover....then BAM!!! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cheating is cheating

Doesn't matter witch sex you cheat with, still cheating. Hubby needs to drop kick his whore wife until she spits out teeth. She wants a woman lover...fine, divorce her and go get a good woman for a wife, not this dyke ass bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

I will read the next chapter but, leave it as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Depriving Spouse Is Still Cheating

I agree with prior comment - the sex of the lover matters not - she is cuckolding him!!! Now to make matters worse, the wimp husband doesn't care if she gets lots on the side?

This I don't understand, why is it ok regardless of the same sex of the offender??? Doesn't make any sense - why did she marry just to cheat within months and she admits that she is - no consequence - just a wimpie wussie husband who loves his deviant wife whore.

Not erotic nor sensual - just a fucking tramp parading as a caring wife.

Zen_RoseZen_Rosealmost 19 years ago
Dang

You people are to serious about a story!

It was actually a turn on (except the word gooey, lol)

Please don't stop writing because of a few negative comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's Exactly What My Wife Needs...

A Girlfriend!

Five stars, Sacred Beauty!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Too bad there was no follow up!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous