Beginning of a Sex Slave

Story Info
The story behind me becoming a sex slave.
915 words
4.34
18.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago and I still think about how unlikely it all is. I have had some gay thoughts in the past but I chickened out on actually hooking up with someone until one day this guy on Grindr messaged me. He was about 30 and after We started talking about doing it and telling him that this was my first time with a guy and wanted to try being a bottom, he suggested that I should come to the hotel he was staying at. Said that he wouldn't force me to do anything I didn't want to and I came over.

However when I got to his room and opened the door, the last thing I was expecting was him being a foot taller than me (think he was like 6'5ish and I'm 5'7), him being built like a linebacker, and wearing nothing but a towel. Naturally this caught me off guard yet my dick hardened almost immediately and since I was wearing grey sweatpants he could see it too. I don't remember exactly what he said to me but it was along the lines of "well it looks like you really wanna go so how about we get started?"

He got up from the bed, walked over to me, started caressing my neck and eventually it ended up as me being pushed violently against the wall while we made out. By this point I had ripped off his towel and was stroking his 8'5 inch cock. After what was the best make out session of my life, he told me that I was going to suck him until he felt like I earned being rammed. Without hesitation I immediately got on my knees and attempted to deepthroat him, honestly I didn't do well at first but he told me how to give a good blowjob. I loved every second of having his cock in my mouth, it just felt right for me to be on my knees servicing a cock.

We then moved to the bed while stripping me of my spit covered clothes where I continued to blow him for around 20 minutes. Somehow I managed to completely swallow his whole cock when we moved to the bed and it made me realize that I needed to get fucked. So after swallowing his cock one last time I climbed on top of him and started making out with him again hoping that he would manhandle me into getting into position and thankfully he did. He grabbed one of the several condoms that were on the nightstand and was about to put it on before I told him I wanted him raw. This caught him off guard but he obliged me.

After covering his cock and my hole with a generous amount of lube he started to put it inside of me. At first it hurt a lot but after a few seconds, there was nothing but pleasure. I never thought that a dude was be inside of me before but now I was dying for more. He was fairly gentle at first since it was my first time and all but he saw that wanted more and picked up the pace. Honestly I don't remember how long we went for but it felt like hours. We changed positions multiple times (missionary, doggy, me riding, etc) but the last was the best. He "forced" me into the bathroom and preceded to fuck me in front of the mirror. Any thoughts of thinking I might regret what was happening at that moment were washed away when I saw my bright red face in the mirror I know I wouldn't. He also started recording me too which I loved (he gave the video to me after and deleted his copy, btw I'm not gonna share it cause it's for his eyes only).

Unfortunately he told me that he was about to cum and asked where I wanted it. I was barely able to get my answer out cause of all the pleasure I was in but I said "down my throat". He pulled out and I dropped to my knees where he shoved it back down my throat and came. I felt every pulse of cum that came out, it felt like gallons. Also as soon as he came down my throat I came too. He just left me on the floor after that while I recollected my thoughts from the massive orgasm I just had. After like 5 minutes I got up and ask if I could tell him something. He asked what and I told him that due to a surgery I couldn't feel anything in my dick at all and that I felt that since he made me cum I asked if I could become his sex slave. I realized that this kind of sex is the only way for me to cum and after telling him that he agreed.

He continued to fuck throughout the night and I swallowed and got breeded at least 5 times. When morning came around, I left and went back home but I continued to go back to his hotel for the rest of his trip. It came time for his trip to end and thankfully he lived only about an hour away so I still see him quite regularly. We've even had a few threesomes and god I love being spit roasted.

That's basically how I became some random dude's personal slut.