Beginnings 03: Back Alley Slut

Story Info
I’ve gone on the street corner, getting fucked for cash.
5.5k words
4.37
12.9k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No knickers, you dirty bitch," the fat drunk punter panted as I bent over the bin. He pulled my black leather mini skirt up over my shivering buttocks. I presented my pussy to him.

The drunk guy coughed and threw three crumpled twenty-pound notes on the top of the wide, flat industrial skip-style bins next to me. I had a dark blue sleeping bag over it to soften the edge in my usual place. My hips were bruised from banging against the heavy plastic lid.

"Thanks, baby," I said, holding open pussy wide open for him.

"Open your legs and bend over properly, arch your back" he growled quietly in my ear.

Roughly, he kicked my feet apart, and I did as I was told and arched my back. He grabbed my blonde curls, and I felt him fumbling with his dick as I waited. He was going to be a rough one.

Bracing myself, I opened my legs and shut my eyes as my he roughly stuffed his half-bagged cock in my wet used pussy from behind.

"Bit baggy down there, ain't ya, grip it," He huffed and stuck a finger inside my pussy next to his cock. He was the fourth guy to fuck me that night.

What did he expect?

I bent my knees and pushed back, squeezing my pussy muscles onto the punters thrusting dick. A gush of juice ran down my thighs.

My fingers gripped the bin lid. My body responds to the stimulation, the filthy situation, the money. I shut my eyes and gasped. It was cold. I shivered as he gripped my waist.

"Slag," he muttered as he grunted behind me. The name-calling made my clit pulse. The bin shook as he slammed into me from behind. He smelled of lager.

"Get your tits out," The punter said as he pulled my top down and twisted my bruised red nipples. I let him do what he wanted.

I cried out loudly as he roughly pulled my hair again. I felt him manoeuvring his dick out of the condom. He pulled out and kept hold of my hair.

"No bareback," I snapped, turning my head and glaring at him. He slapped the side of my face. Then his hand clamped over my mouth.

"Cheeky tart," he snarled. I felt him pull the condom off. I reached behind me and pulled my pussy apart. I had to comply. I groaned into his palm as his bare cock pushed back inside my wet pussy.

He pumped his cream deep inside me in three short thrusts. I was just relieved he was quick.

"Cheers for that love," he said, pulling up his trousers, and he was gone.

It was over. I had another £60 quid and a cunt full of a stranger's jizz.

I squatted down next to the bin and squeezed the punter spunk out of me onto the concrete. My bare tits quivered in the cold as I pushed my finger up inside my pussy. Circling it inside, flicking the last bits of the creampie onto the floor.

The punter spunk splattered next to the pile of used and discarded johnnys lying next to the bin. Left by guys who paid to fuck a whore after a drinking session. A few of the other girls who worked the corner came here next to the all-night cafe bins to fuck punters.

Stuffing the cash into my bag, I grabbed my stashed bottle of water, pulled my skirt up and splashed water on my pussy. I wiped inside with a baby wipe from my bag.

I straightened my black leather mini skirt and stuffed my big 34DD breasts back in my skimpy top. My high heels clicked confidently back to the corner of the all-night cafe and BeEco supermarket, waiting for the next guy.

It didn't take long, ten minutes later, an old bald guy stumbled over. He looked like my stepdad with a beer belly and a gold chain. He had a Blues football shirt on.

"How much for a quickie, sweetheart?" the guy said, belching and pointing behind the cafe.

"£60, darling," I said, biting my lip and putting my hands on my hips.

We walked into the dirty alley together. This guy was horny, pulling my skirt up before we even got out of the bright street lights. I rearranged my sleeping bag over the bin, ready to work.

"This better be worth £60," he said as he stuffed some notes into my hand and pulled his trousers down.

I bent over the bin, pulling my skirt up over my wide hips again while the blues fan put a condom on behind me.

"Good girl," he whispered. That's what my stepdad Ronnie used to say to me. He was a Blues fan, too.

I stuck my finger up my ass hole, loosening myself up for the big horny punter. I bent my knees, grimacing as he popped roughly up my asshole.

Thinking about Ronnie made me cum quicker.

~XXX~

I stripped naked and had a long shower. I let the water wash over my body. Washing off the spit and spunk, my pussy was bruised. It had been a busy night.

I lay on the bed with the windows open.

Fucking on the corner was so wrong, but it turned me on. I was skint, and I didn't have a choice. I needed money, and the corner seemed like my only option. That's what I told myself. I couldn't admit to myself I enjoyed it.

At least I had somewhere to stay from the council now. When my Nan (RIP) passed away, I got moved out of the bungalow we'd shared and into A tiny one-bedroom flat in a tall block.

I'd had a rough year. Lee going to prison and my Nan passing away had left me alone. Except for Ronnie, who just wanted a fuck toy.

I got up to dry my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair was still soft and curly, but my big blue eyes were bright, my 34DD natural breasts were sticking out perfectly, and there was a huge love bite on my nipple, apart from that, I looked good.

Staying naked, I lay down on the bed and gently touched between my legs. I looked at my pussy with my compact mirror. My lips were swollen, my clit puffed and rubbed raw. I hadn't had a trembling orgasm all night. I'd just been used as a cum bucket.

For most of my nights on the street, I shivered half-naked, bent over a bin getting fucked for £60. Occasionally, I'd get picked up by a punter in a car or taken to a hotel. If I were unlucky, it would be a grotty bedsit with a mattress on the floor.

It was so wrong and naughty. I loved the thrill. Seeing a guy staring at me. Thinking about it and looking at my pussy turned me on, and I gently pulled my lips apart with two fingers, slipping my middle finger inside.

Bending my knees, I spread my legs wide and began fingering myself, exploring inside my stretched pussy. Moaning softly. I imagined loads of guys watching me get fucked on film. Lifting my little feet off the mattress. I shut my eyes and pushed another finger inside my gooey pussy. I felt loose. Open. I needed a few days off. I was glad the weekend was over.

I gripped my fingers with my pussy muscles and thought about my stepdad Ronnie. I was thinking about him all the time.

I climaxed as soon as I thought about my stepdad, Ronnie. I fell asleep cupping my tingling breast, with my fingers slipping out of my pulsing cunt. Dreaming of his huge cock fucking my asshole.

I was starting to think I had a sex addiction. I couldn't get enough cock.

I woke up sweating half an hour later, naked. My fingers smelt of my pussy.

~XXX~

Lying, snoozing, half-dreaming, I heard my phone ringing. It seemed far away. I didn't know where I was. For a second, I was disorientated.

My phone kept ringing. Suddenly, I was wide awake.

LEE CALLING...

Flashed the message on my screen.

It seemed like a weird dream.

I thought he was in prison! I was shocked.

It was only 10:30 am. He was up early.

~XXX~

"When did you get out? I'm awake now. What do you want, Lee?" I said as soon as he answered.

"Last month. Early release. Listen, babe, I know you hate me and all that, but I think I left a few bits in some boxes you took by mistake, and I was wondering if you'd still got any of my stuff lying around," Lee said.

Lee had got nine months for fraud. I'd not seen him since he was in court. He kept sniffing, and I could guess what he'd been up to. He was snorting coke all night.

"I left a few boxes in my stepdad's garage when I moved into this flat. What stuff?" I asked.

"It's just a folder with some car logs books in. I need it if you're planning on seeing your mum," Lee said, being unusually lovely. I was suspicious.

"I wasn't planning on seeing them or you at all, honestly," I said.

I wasn't planning on going anywhere near my mum or stepdad Ronnie. We hadn't spoken much since he caught me whoring in the hotel.

"Please, Jez, I know you don't get on with your mum, but just nip round and grab it for me. I've got money owed to me on those log books. It's a blue folder. How about you do this for me, and I'll get you an intro to my guy who's doing the porno films. If you get it for me ASAP," Lee pleaded. Although the offer of helping my career made me more suspicious, I did want to meet his mate.

"Alright, I'll try and nip in the week," I huffed.

"Jez, thank you," Lee gasped with relief.

I'd do anything for an excuse to see Lee. I'd missed him.

~XXX~

That night, I stood on the corner in a pink strapless mini dress. I was waiting for business. Waiting eagerly for a punter.

I kept thinking about Lee. I wanted to see him. I thought the folder was an excuse, and he really wanted to see me. I was daydreaming about him when a tall, thin-haired man with a goatee approached me.

"How much?" He enquired politely, his eyes nervously darting around before focusing on my cleavage.

"£60, darling,"

"Round there?" He asked, pointing at the back of the cafe.

I smiled and nodded. I was swinging my wide hips and tantalising, pulling my top down and flashing my hard nipples in the cold night air.

It was getting dark as he pushed me against the wall. He bent over to French kiss me. I was in heels, but at five foot two, he had to bend down low.

Parting my lips while he drooled all over my face, I felt disgusted but turned on. Gently, he pulled my top down. He stepped back and admired my tits. He gasped as he grabbed a handful. I giggled, shaking my big boobs at him.

"Very nice. I've not seen you here before," he said, pinching my nipples. He leered at me.

"£60 before you go any further," I whispered seductively as his hand rubbed between my legs.

He fumbled in his pocket and shoved the money in my hand.

"Sit up on that bin, Gorgeous. You're a bit short for me," he laughed, lifting me on to the bin and pushing his hips between my legs.

I giggled, spreading my legs, and pulled my skirt around my waist, displaying my wide-open pussy. Perfectly pink inside, my juice glistening in the dim light. My clit twitched as I Spread my gash open with two fingers. He stared at my open hole as he hurriedly pulled on a condom.

"Beautiful," he murmured.

Inside, I knew I couldn't keep doing this. I was getting in touch with Lee about filming, even if it did mean seeing Ronnie, my hot stepdad and getting the folder.

The goatee-bearded punter grunted in my ear as his cock thrust in and out of my cunt.

"Lovely, you're so wet," my punter moaned, grinding his dick into my soaking slit.

I felt used. I loved it.

~XXX~

On Wednesday nights, my mum and stepdad went out. My stepdad usually went out drinking. My mum went to bingo. So I snatched the opportunity to go round and avoid Ronnie. And my mum. Neither my mum nor Ronnie's car was on the drive, so I was relieved and disappointed they were out. I went and rummaged quickly in the boxes in the garage and found the blue folder Lee needed.

It was full of car log books. Lee was obviously up to nonsense again, like the last time he went to prison for fraud. Now I had an excuse to see him. That was all I cared about.

The adrenaline rush made me feel sick again, and I got a quick drink of water from inside.

I got a glass of water in the kitchen and felt even more light-headed. I leaned over the sink.

I turned around, and my stepdad, Ronnie, stared at me. Staring at my huge 34DD breasts, staring at my hard brown nipples visible underneath the sheer white lycra, my slim waist, and the outline of my pussy showing through the thin material of my leggings.

"Ronnie, I just needed to get something out of the garage for Lee," I said, breathing heavily as he stared at my voluptuous body.

"Your mums out, show me your tits. Come on, baby," Ronnie said, putting his hand down his trousers.

"Ronnie! We can't," I gasped, pretending to be shocked. He grinned at me.

"I'm not asking, baby, I'm telling you. Show me your tits," Ronnie repeated as he started to walk towards me.

I put my phone on the kitchen counter and pulled my crop top up over my breasts, exposing myself and inviting my stepdad to touch me again. I shut my eyes as Ronnie walked over and gripped my naked breasts firmly in his two big, strong hands.

"I've heard about you being down at the all-night cafe on the corner. Once a little prostitute, always a little prostitute," he whispered, his breath catching in his throat.

"I'm a bad girl, you know that Ronnie. You want to kiss it better," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I rubbed my huge naked breasts against his chest.

"I've got a filthy little slut for a stepdaughter. Show me your tight wet pussy. Pull your leggings down, babe, right now," Ronnie said, his fingers pulled at my waistband. I giggled, helping him and wiggling my body out of my leggings.

I undid my step's flies, and as always I found him rock hard and ready to enter my wet, tight gash. I pulled his shaft out and rubbed my clit with his hard exposed bellend. My pussy tingled.

Ronnie knelt in front of me. He licked between my legs, kissing and nibbling at my pussy lips. He gently rubbed my clit with his finger. I grabbed the worktop gasping as my stepdad teased the tingles out of my clit.

Rubbing my hands on his bald head, I ground my pussy into his face. Forcing him to lick me deeper. Juice gushed out of my pussy hole.

"Fuck me, Ronnie," I gasped. I wanted my step dads big cock in my tight slit, even though my taboo desire disgusted me. I couldn't resist. I was Desperate for his deep penetration. I kicked my leggings off.

Ronnie stood up and turned me around so I was facing the sink. I stood up on my tiptoes, arching my back. With his firm hands rubbing my buttocks, I bent over the kitchen sink; he entered my twitching pussy with his hard cock. I gasped as he thrust inside me.

"I've missed you cunt," he whispered, forcing his shaft deep up my willing hole.

I felt my juice splashing out onto Ronnie's balls as his hips rocked against me. I moaned loudly. My round bum and slim waist pushed back against my stepdad's loving thrusts.

A climax started to ripple through me as my stepdad fucked me standing up in my mums' kitchen. His jeans rumpled around his ankles. I knew he loved my silky young hole more than hers. I felt the pulsing start and let my orgasm ripple through me.

Gripping and releasing Ronnie's stiff dick with my tight, powerful pussy muscles, I moaned and pushed back. I wanted to feel every pulse inside me. Grinding my orgasming cunt down on his throbbing cock.

I felt him shudder as his spunk released deep inside me. Flooding into my warm gash, pumping inside with hot gushes, he was grunting into my neck and grinding his hips into mine.

Then I felt a massive blow on the side of my face, and everything went black.

~XXX~

Suddenly, I was on the floor in the kitchen. I felt myself being yanked around, and my mum was slapping at my naked breasts and exposed buttocks as I lay on the floor in her kitchen.

"Trying to steal my man from under my nose, nothing but a cheap tart, bent over my fucking sink," my mum clawed at my breast, and her nails raked under my arm as we wrestled on the floor.

"Stop it, stop it," Ronnie was trying to pull his trousers up and pull my enraged mum off.

"Get her off me," I yelled at Ronnie. I tried to cover myself. I lay naked on the floor. I felt wet on my nose, and when I touched it, I saw red blood on my hand.

She spat on me.

I kicked her in the thigh as hard as I could. That was too much, and Ronnie wrestled her off. He was throwing her against the fridge.

"Two-faced lying whore," my mum screamed at me. Her face was bright red.

I rolled around, grabbing my leggings and pulling my crop top down over my boobs, stuffing my breasts inside the tight Lycra in a rush. I saw Ronnie watching my tits, my naked hips and thighs, and my wet pussy. As I stood up, so did my mum, and she attacked him.

I got dressed while she slapped and spat at Ronnie. He was trying to hold her back.

My leggings were tangled up in my trainers. I struggled to untangle them. I pulled my leggings on inside out. As I went to go out of the door, I looked at them. My head was pounding, and I could feel my stepdad's cum oozing out into my leggings.

"Never talk to me again, you slag. Everyone knows you're the town prostitute. The names they all call you! I'll tell them all it's true," my mum spat at me as Ronnie held her back.

"So what tell them, and tell them something else, you ugly old dried-up bitch, you're jealous. I've got your husband's spunk in my panties right now. He loves it. When was the last time he fucked you in the kitchen?" I laughed at her then, blowing a kiss at Ronnie, "See you later, daddy, call me."

"I bet you've got a lot of spunk dribbling out of that bucket," my mum screamed and threw a shire horse ornament at my head. She missed.

I picked up my bag and Lee's folder. I slammed the kitchen door as I heard my mum doing a banshee impression and attacking Ronnie.

Let him deal with her.

~XXX~

Sat in Lee's bedsit with frozen peas on my eyes, I felt awful. Lee was staring at me, speechless.

"So you and he have been, you know, fucking, with your stepdad for a while?" Lee asked.

"Yeh, not like years, but off and on for a long time. Like I said, you were in prison. Nas dumped me. I was lonely," I said, playing down what had gone on with Ronnie, but it sounded feeble.

"You're stepdad, though. I knew you were loose, Jez, but that's next level, it's not like you don't get enough cock at work," Lee laughed.

"I'm lonely, Lee. I've been on my own since Nan passed. Plus, I've got other stuff on my mind," I said. My head was still banging.

"I'm sorry about your Nan Jez. You just got caught by your mum, and you've got other things on your mind," Lee sighed.

"I'm skint Lee. I'm not joking. All I've got to look forward to is getting bent over a bin round the back of BeEco," I said.

"Why don't you go and talk to my mate who does the porno films? He wrote to me inside, he's still looking for girls. Quick money for you, babe. Seriously, he'll put you straight on the books," Lee suggested.

"I don't know if I want to do films," I said. I felt exhausted and yawned.

"Think about it. Have a kip here for a bit before you get back. Maybe don't be at your place on your own. I won't try anything," Lee said.

"I'll think about it when I'm not so tired. I need another hundred for my rent. So I gotta be doing something," I said, stretching.

"Honestly, I'm being straight up. You know Cheryl? Ryan's ex? She had an audition. She's going to do some photos for a car mag, and he's got connections," Lee said, lighting a cigarette.

"Okay, Lee, give him a ring," I said, leaning back.

"Let me sort it for you, babe, payback for all the bad stuff I did to you," Lee said

I was already lying down and shutting my eyes.

~XXX~

Lee was nice when I woke up, but I told him I had to go back to my place. He gave me his mate's phone number and said doing a few films could get me a deposit for a better flat or a car.

I said I'd think about it.

I had fifty missed calls from Ronnie. I didn't want to deal with him.

My mum had left me seven voicemails that I deleted without listening to.

My aunty Sheila left a message saying my nan would be spinning in her grave and that she would never talk to me again. That was a blessing.

I walked down the path to my block of flats. I saw Ronnie sitting in his car on the street opposite. He wound the window down.

12