Beginnings 03: Back Alley Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting for you. Get in," he said like that wasn't obvious.

"Let's talk here," I said and opened the passenger door.

"Have you been at work?" He asked, gripping my thigh. I brushed his hand away.

"No, Ronnie, I was at Lee's. I only came to yours to get a folder. I didn't think you'd be in. I didn't think we'd end up fucking," I said.

"So he's out of jail, the scumbag, and you run straight to him. Even though We always end up fucking. It's me you want, Jez," he said, putting his hand back on my thigh.

"Lee is just an ex," I lied, "Isn't your wife mad enough with you right now," I said, smiling as his fingers moved between my legs.

"She's not mad with me at all. She thinks you're a dirty whore who forced me to fuck her and tempts me with her body," Ronnie said, leaning over. His face inches from mine. His gold tooth glinted in the light.

"I guess she's just telling them im a whore and leaving you out of it. And you're blaming me too," I gasped as his finger began to tickle my pussy lips through my leggings. I opened my legs and smiled even more. He was rushing back to me.

"Something like that, my little slut," my stepdad whispered as he leaned over and kissed me. Grabbing my head and pulling me towards him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and waves of electricity shot through me. His hands began to pull at my breasts as I wrapped my arms around his bald head and thick neck.

"Is your arsehole clean," Ronnie whispered, his hands moving to my elastic waistband.

I nodded.

"Good girl, jump in the back," Ronnie said, undoing his flies.

"We can't, Ronnie, not now," I gasped as the juice in my pussy started to leak out.

"If you want your arsehole fucking, jump in the back, and I'll do it for you," Ronnie said as he began to masturbate in the driver's seat.

"No, Ronnie, we just can't," I gasped. I watched him massaging his enormous cock. I wanted it deep in my ass. I was just being reluctant. I'd just been attacked by a psycho for ducking this guy. We'd just been caught; it was dark, but someone could see.

My twitching pussy, told me it was right. I couldn't help it. I wanted Ronnie so much.

I suddenly bent forward and swallowed him. My lips closed around his shaft. He moaned gently as I licked hungrily at him. His hands held my head as his hips rocked into my face over and over.

"That's my girl," Ronnie breathed heavily. My throat relaxed, and Ronnie's cock popped further down. My air was cut off. I couldn't breathe. My throat was full of his dick. A little trick I'd learned on the streets.

"Someone's been training this throat. Wow, you the best Jez baby," he moaned as my mouth worked his length. My pussy gushed juice into my leggings. I was soaked. Deep throating turned me on.

I heaved, and spit poured out of my plump pink lips all over my step dads cock and balls.

Ronnie pulled my head out of his crotch. I gasped for air. The choking feeling had turned me on so much I wanted to be fucked hard. Properly hard, like only Ronnie could do.

"Come in the flat, fuck me up the arse like only you can," I gasped.

~XXX~

Inside the flat, my stepdad slammed the door shut. As he yanked my crop top over my head, we kissed, so passionately spit dribbled out of our mouths. His hands mauled at my breasts. His tongue pushed urgently inside my mouth.

"Fuck me up the arse Ronnie," I said. I pulled my leggings down around my thighs, and he stuck two thick fingers up into my pussy, nearly lifting me off the floor. He grunted as he roughly fingered me in the doorway. He bit my neck, grunting as his fingers pumped my soaked gash.

Carrying me to the sofa, my stepdad laid me down on my side and buried his tongue deep inside my ass hole. I gasped as he pulled my asshole open and rimmed me, his tongue exploring my arsehole.

I felt my pussy gushing out liquid as my ass hole twitched around Ronnie's tongue. I didn't want this now Lee was out, but I just couldn't stop. If any guy wanted to fuck me, I couldn't say no. I was a nasty slut. Juicy ripples of an anal orgasm started deep in my arsehole, and focused my mind back on the pleasure he was giving me.

Rubbing my nipples and playing with my breasts as my arsehole pulsed on my step dads tongue, my body covered in goosebumps. This was the sex I needed, forbidden and taboo. I loved being the slutty desirable stepdaughter temptress.

Ronnie stood up, wiping his chin. I knew what he wanted. I gripped onto the back of the settee and twisted round, sticking my perfect peachy ass at him. Resting my face on the white leather, I pulled my arse cheeks apart.

Groaning, Ronnie started trying to push his cock up my arse. The massive pressure as he forced his big meat into my tight hole made me tense. Pushing his hand into the small of my back, he tried again, and this time, he popped deep inside.

I groaned loudly.

My fingers gripped the material of the sofa as a pain shot up inside me as I adjusted to accepting my stepdad's massive cock in my tight asshole. I started to sweat and pant.

"Relax, or it'll hurt you," Ronnie whispered. I nodded through gritted teeth. I tried to pull away, wanting him out of me. It was wrong.

My stepdad gripped my waist and began to slowly thrust in and out as I whimpered beneath him. He was groaning behind me, pushing further inside with each thrust of his hips.

"Push back, come on," he snarled, grabbing my waist and pulling me back onto his hard-thrusting shaft.

My leggings were tangled around my ankles, holding my legs together. My feet brushed against my stepdad's balls.

I felt my asshole beginning to gape. The shooting pain turned into waves of ecstasy. My reluctance disappeared as I started to orgasm.

I pushed back hard, moaning as my stepdad's thrusts got harder. He felt me relax and began to thrust his hips upwards. He was pulling my ass hole open in a different direction. His hands let go of my waist as I forced my hips back at him. He grabbed my swinging tits, lifting my body upwards so I was sat back on his cock.

"Push back, Jez, take it," Ronnie growled.

The pounding started, and Ronnie grunted as his balls slammed into my thighs, his dick drilling my back passage.

Sweet pulses filled my body. I grabbed Ronnie's hands, holding them tight against my breasts. Our hips rocked in time with each other.

"I love fucking you," gasped Ronnie as his cum flooded my arsehole. The throbbing of his cock, made me climax again. Together at the same time, we orgasmed, and I shuddered. Electric shock shooting through my ass hole and pussy.

I felt him pull his dick out as he pumped out the last splash of cum on my bum cheeks and back. My arsehole twitched, pushing dripping jizz out onto the sofa and carpet. Ronnie massaged his cock, groaning. He was covered in sweat.

My step dads hands rubbed my curvaceous body as cum dripped out of my used arsehole.

"I'll get you some tissue," Ronnie said, walking to the bathroom.

I sat panting on the sofa, my clit pulsing, my arsehole slowly contracting back from the gaping fuck. I felt a bit disgusted with myself. At the same time, I wanted to do more. I wanted to do it with Ronnie.

After we cleaned up and Ronnie got dressed, we went to sit on the balcony. I just put on a bra and panties. I was smoking, and I knew he was watching my body.

"So what do you want to do?" Ronnie said, sipping his coffee.

"About what?" I said, smiling at him. Of course, I knew what he meant.

"About us? About you. Do you want to carry on, meeting, fucking, doing the things we both love?" Ronnie said, staring at my panties as I opened my legs.

"We can't, Ronnie. No one fucks me like you do. It's too risky," I smiled.

"Okay, princess. But if you ever want to just fuck you, call me. No one has to know, our secret?" Ronnie said, putting his cup down and moving his growing hard-on around in his pants.

"Our secret. Lees got a friend who does porno films. He says he can get me an audition," I said, blowing out smoke and pulling my bra down and showing him my tits.

"Id watch you in pornos. Getting fucked in front of a room full of guys, your filthy jez," Ronnie said as he began to masturbate in front of me.

I opened my legs and pulled my panties to the side, and plunged my fingers inside as I watched Ronnie rub his dick.

"Fuck me one last time. As a goodbye," I said, shutting my eyes as Ronnie knelt between my legs and pulled my pussy lips apart. Gently French kissing my gaping wet hole.

~XXX~

A week later, I was on my back with my legs spread. Lee lay on top of me, his cock sliding inside my cunt. His hands massaged my tits, and he groaned.

I felt Lee pull out. I stared up at him as he licked his hand and rubbed his spit between my legs. Hooking my knees behind his elbows, he rocked my hips back, and I felt him forcing his dick up my ass.

I grimaced, gritting my teeth. The huge force, hurting me. I started to sweat. A gentle pop, and he pushed deep inside.

"You still take it up the arse like a champion, babe," Lee said, shutting his eyes and moaning as he took me anally.

I was his girl again.

After we cleaned up, Lee stood in my flat, pulling his tracky bottoms up.

"Let's give it another go, you and me, Jez," he said.

"I love you, Lee, always have," I smiled at him.

"No more games, me and you. I'll help you out with money. You can start doing films and get off the corner. Don't worry, I'm not going inside again, princess," Lee said, sitting next to me on my bed.

I knew it was empty promises, but they were the only promises I had.

~XXX~

12