All Comments on 'Beginnings'

by JulietteLeM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, very nice. I wish I was the male in that story.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Beautifully written descriptive meeting of like-minded future partners. Literotica needs more Feminists to contribute 'Sisterhood' ideals?

Please write more extensively?

AngelpheonixAngelpheonixover 11 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed it thoroughly though I got confused a few times in the conversations as to who was saying what and what if anything was thought and not spoken. The story was fantastic overall though.

ichews2ichews2over 11 years ago
powerful memory

Sensuous and literate. Strong opening, a bit of confusion for me when you seque to the memory, but overall a very well written tale with a woman's perspective too often lacking on these pages. Keep writing, please.

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 11 years ago
nice story

I liked this story a lot, especially the second part (which I hope you'll continue.) I thought the main character's "voice" was strong, and her point of view was conveyed well. However, I felt that the action in the first part was obscured by distracting punctuation, as well as overwhelmed by over-description. I'm looking forward to reading more of the story!

maddog0963maddog0963over 11 years ago
Very well written

Love your writing style...it's so well written that I felt like I was there watching. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delightful!

You are a wonderfully talented author. Thank you.

nudepainter39nudepainter39almost 11 years ago

Another wonderfully vivid tale. Great job at conveying innocence on the verge of experience.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70almost 10 years ago
A Beautifully Written Story ...

I love your talent for description. It's so nice and erotic to hear a female's view of a blowjob, and being touched for the first time. It certainly raised the consciousness of my very first time, and how innocent and beautiful that it was! Thanks for writing this, and I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous