Beginnings Ch. 02

Story Info
Could I?
1.1k words
4.55
5.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of Beginnings, all characters over 18. Hope you enjoy and keep reading.

Could I? I mean what's the harm, no one would know, but me. So, I got on the internet (still dressed up) and started checking makeup tips. After an hour or so, I went to the suitcase and dug out the makeup bag, to see just what was in there. I lined up the bottles, pads, tubes, of stuff, in front of the monitor for reference. I took notes on the steps. Even though I had very little hair on my face, I decided shaving should come first. I did notice there was no makeup remover, something that was essential, at least according to the tutorials I watched. I went to my mom's bathroom to look for some. She didn't often wear makeup these days, but did on special occasions.

I did find some, but it was such a small amount, I knew it might be missed, so I went back to the computer to research what I would need to buy. A plan was in motion. I spent the rest of the day walking around the house, getting used to walking in the heels. Even though my feet and legs ached a little, I felt I did pretty well. About an hour before time for my folks to be home, I went back downstairs, removed my new toys, and redressed in my usual jeans and shirt. I then walked to the dollar show nearest us, and purchased some cheap makeup remover. Even though I felt strange about it, I was excited. My own personal fantasy life.

I waited another week before skipping school again. I couldn't chance the school contacting my folks about my absences. This time, though, I walked around the back of our house, sat below a window, and waited until I heard my parents leave. I hurried down to the basement, undressed, and redressed in Valerie's clothes. Valerie...I liked the name, I might call myself that, when I'm in her clothes. I brought the makeup back upstairs, went to the bathroom, and, for the first time, experimented. I probably overdid it? Heavy on the mascara, eyeliner, but I thought I got the lipstick just right. It made my own lips look much fuller. I then feathered out my hair to give it more body, and I had cut bangs the night before. I really was impressed at the girl in the mirror. I went to the full length mirror, and went through every modeling pose I could think of, taking pictures on the cheap camera that I had found with the MP3 player.

Had the TV going, playing music videos, and dancing along, probably looking pretty goofy, but it was fun. I looked and felt SO different than the usual me, I was on a high.

So much so, I never heard the truck pull up. Or the door open. My dad had come back home to get something, and when hearing music in the house, and knowing no one was supposed to be home, he crepe in to investigate.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?"

I jumped so hard, I lost my balance, and fell to the floor. The already short dress rose well above the stocking tops, but not quite exposing the rose satin panties. I was so scared, I could not answer. He'd kill me, or, at the very least, throw me out.

He stepped closer, fists clinched, snaring, as I tried to stammer out an answer. "D-Dad..it-it's me."

" What the..".He went white, mouth open, trying to recognize, process this."but..what the FUCK are you doing...wearing girls clothes, and made up like a fucking hooker?? And....WHY Are you home?" He looked as dumbstruck as I felt. He was shaking, looking like it took all his restraint not to beat me.

"I can explain... I think. Can I stand up?" He nodded, And kept staring me up and down, still shaking his head. I went through the whole thing, about finding the clothes for mom but they wouldn't fit, about how nice the undies felt, and...then... how I got the crazy idea to try the clothes on. And how nice I thought they looked and felt, so, I decided to try makeup, just to SEE if I'd look like a girl. "I'm SO sorry, Dad, really, I..just.. Guys at school...make fun of me, call me sissy, faggot, you name it, just because of my size and the way I look. This (motioning to the dress) was just a way to.. forget that stuff. I know it was stupid."

The expression on his face softened. He took a deep breath. "Tommy... damn, it don't feel right calling you Tommy in that get up. I understand you feel like you don't fit in, but..this? I mean, I didn't know it was you. You DO look like a girl. Too much makeup, maybe, but, a pretty girl. Damn, I wish your mom would, OR COULD, still wear clothes like that. She just lost interest in trying to make me happy. Nevermind that, That's not your concern. So, what are we going to do about THIS? And <sigh> ARE you gay? Are the boys at school right?"

"NO, Dad, No! I'm not! I like girls! It's just...I like feeling, and looking like this. I'm not Tommy, this way, you know?"

He looked me up and down again, really getting an eye full of my legs. "So, you want to...keep doing...this, then? What do we tell your mother?"

"Do we HAVE to tell her? It's bad enough you found out. Can't we keep this our secret? Maybe, maybe I'll stop liking it. I can try. It's just, I've never felt like this."

He walked around me, a couple of times, then said," Ok, we won't tell her for now. But, no more skipping school. You'll have to figure another way to do it. Right? I'll...do what what I can, to help, until you decide it's not fun anymore."

I smiled, and stepped in to hug him, without thinking. I think it surprised me, and he hugged back. After a couple of seconds, he pushed me away, though, and whispered, " Oh, Honey, you shouldn't hug me, looking like that. It's been too long since I held anyone looking like you, even if you aren't a girl, you look and feel like one."

I smiled even bigger, and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Dad, I think that was a compliment."

"I think I could get used to seeing you like this, but... I'm going back to work. You make sure you look like Tommy, before your mom gets home, alright?" Then I saw the first smile from my Dad that I'd seen in a long time. Who knew? I figured HE'D be the one to go berserk.