Beginnings Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting comfortable?
1.3k words
4.61
4.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3, getting comfortable

The next few days went smoothly, and Dad was more helpful than I could have ever imagined. He'd slip me a few dollars, for things I might need, and he was coming up with ways to get Mom out of the house so I could experiment with different clothing, makeup, and hair styles. He always made sure they would be gone for at least a couple of hours.

My new hobby consumed me so much, I had grown immune to the taunts of the class bullies. As a result, my happiness was showing. Funny thing; Me feeling better about myself apparently comes across as confidence, and confidence attracts people. Casual acquaintances were friendlier, and the former bullies were, for the most part, ignoring me.

One such acquaintance was a girl in a couple of my classes, Beth, who started sitting at my table at lunch, and striking up conversations. She genuinely was curious about my change. I guess she had been aware of who I was for a few years, and sympathized with me, but never reached out. But seeing that I appeared so "transformed" (Ha, if she only knew), she wanted to know what turned me around.

Beth was one of those girls who was in the middle of popularity. Not with the "it" groups, but not an outcast, either. She was reasonably attractive. Taller than me by at least a couple of inches, and what my Dad would call, 'pleasingly plump'. Not fat, by any definition, curvy, maybe "Rubenesque", with a knowing smile. She had no trouble attracting guys, and I was puzzled at her interest in me. Still, I liked the attention.

Anyway, we got closer, hanging out at least one or two afternoons after school, and an occasional Saturday. My folks were pleased, they hoped it might turn romantic. A part of me did too, even though chances were slim. Valerie was still growing in me, though, and she came out as often as I could find the time. I was getting better with my makeup, and mannerisms. Those were helped by watching Beth carefully, and remembering to mimic the things she did.

It was in the third week of our friendship that she caught me off guard by asking if I was gay or bi. She must have seen the look on my face, because she assured me she didn't mean to offend me, that she just assumed, by my demeanor, and that I never dated, that I must have a private arrangement. I really don't know WHAT made me do it, but I blurted out that I wasn't gay, but spilled the beans about Valerie. Everything.

A wide smile filled her face, and she leaned in to hug me, something she'd never done. "I KNEW something big had changed you, I just couldn't put my finger on it. When do I get to meet Valerie?"

"Huh? You WANT to? Why?"

"Well, of course, silly! She's a part of you, right? A BIG part, I'd say. And honestly, I'm guessing that Valerie is a knockout. I'm excited to meet her. Can we do it today?"

I explained to her that even though Dad knew, and indulged me, Mom did not, so I could only be Valerie on certain occasions. My heart was racing. My ONLY female friend wants to meet Valerie?

I told her I would find a time, and she could come to my house. I raced home to tell Dad about it, and enlist his help in getting Mom out of the house for a few hours. He was surprised that I confided in Beth, and a little suspicious of her, but made a plan to take Mom to her sister's house, a couple of hours away, for a visit. I gave him a big hug, which seemed more awkward, not being in Valerie mode, and thanked him. I called Beth, told her Valerie would be home on Saturday, and gave her my address.

Saturday morning came and I was nervous as a cat. I paced around, waiting for my parents to leave, and, even when they did, I waited 30 minutes before pulling out Valerie's toys. I didn't want a repeat of when my Dad came home and caught me. This was a HUGE step for Valerie, and I took the plunge. I showered, and shaved ALL of me, below my eyebrows, and I even tweezered them a little, to make them more feminine, but not completely. WOW! Putting panties and stockings on AFTER shaving? OMG! I was so hard. I had to pull the panties down, jerk myself off, just so I would be soft enough to tuck.

I took twice as long to do my hair and makeup, as I had before, wanting to be as perfect as I could do, myself. After dressing, I called Beth, gave her the ALL CLEAR, to come over. I was shaking, anticipating her reaction, and wondering WHY the Hell I had agreed to this. I was second guessing everything. It was too late now, though.

I think I wore a path in the carpet, pacing the floor, waiting for her. I wasn't at all sure this was a good idea, but it was too late to turn back. I made my way to the door when I heard the knock. I peeked out, to make sure it was Beth. I opened the door, partially hiding behind it, and closed it after she stepped in. I held my breath, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh My God, I can't believe this is you, Tommy! Oh, wait, I'm sorry, Valerie! You are so pretty, wow!

She gave me a hug, then stepped back to look me up and down, then circled me, checking everything. "The guys at school would fall over themselves trying to hook up with you, Valerie. I-I'm really impressed. Can we sit down? There's something I wanted to ask you. A favor, but I wanted to see you this way, first."

She kept patting my hand, my thigh as she shook her head, apparently really surprised at my transformation. She took a deep breath and looked right at me.

"Umm, I'm not sure just how to ask this. I know you said you aren't gay, but... (biting her lip) are you...curious, at all? This will seem pretty weird, but... My brother, Jason, thinks he might be gay. He's kind of like you, no experience with girls or boys. He's really shy, and horrified that someone might find out. Would you... consider... going on a date with him? Please? You wouldn't have to do anything...if you didn't want to, but it would get him out on a date, with a guy, and, with you dressed this way, no one would suspect anything. Maybe, maybe just....a kiss, you know, to see how it feels. I tried to set him up with a couple of my friends, but he isn't comfortable with that. Would you, at least think about it?"

I'm sure the look of shock on my face told her how stunned I was. "But, Beth, I...I'm not gay, I've never thought about guys that way."

"I know, but, I just thought, MAYBE just once, SEE how it feels. You don't have to do ANYTHING you aren't comfortable doing. Please think it over. " Taking another deep breath she added, "Ok, tell you what. If you do this for me, I'll...umm..do something for you." She let the hand that was on my thigh slide up under my skirt, fingertips barely touching my pantied crotch, causing me to jump.

"B-Beth!!" I stood up, blushing. "I...you, umm, ohh God..."

She stood, too, and hugged me, whispering in my ear. "You know I like you, and, I know you haven't done anything...like that, but this means a lot to me. I'll let you think it over. Meanwhile, can I take some pictures of you?"

"S-sure, but, let me, umm" I ran to the bathroom and pulled the panties down, and wrapped a cold cloth around my cock, to stop it from swelling. What have I gotten myself into?