Beginnings Ch. 09

Story Info
Opening up.
1.6k words
4.58
2.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited in the doorway for Dad. I still had on the "schoolgirl" outfit on, because I knew he'd want to see it, and, honestly, I loved the way I felt in it. And, just maybe, it might distract Dad from what I had to tell him. As he walked from his truck, to the door, his grin got bigger.

"Damn, Baby! You look hotter than I imagined. My God, Girl!" Then, his expression changed. "What's wrong? I can see from your face, something is." He pulled me to the couch, arm around my shoulder. "Something happen at school?"

"No, Dad. This morning... U-Uncle Dan came. He didn't recognize me, and wanted to know who I was. He said he told you he'd be by to pick up some of Mom's things. I didn't know what to do, so I let him in, and told him I spent the night with..me, well...Tommy, and that I was late getting ready. He seemed to buy it."

"Well, no harm done, then. At least he didn't recognize you. Hell, I don't think even your Mom would. I sure didn't, so don't give it another thought. How 'bout I take us out for dinner? Show you off." His big grin returned.

"Sure, Dad, but... there's more. While he was looking for Mom's things, he mostly kept his eyes on me, and...before I knew it, he was grabbing me from behind. I- um..think he was going to rape me. He was pulling up my skirt." Dad's mood instantly changed to anger. "I did the only thing I knew to...um..distract him. I told him that I was on my period, but, that I could... do something else." (watching his eyes) "I blew him, Dad. I didn't know what else to do. If he got my panties off, he'd figure out who, what I was. I'm sorry." I hugged him, waiting for his answer.

"Oh, Baby, you did the only thing you could. Smart thinking, really." He was hugging me, too, continuing, "I'll warn him not to come back, and hope he takes the hint. I don't want to hurt him, but I'm not sure he'd protect your secret. You know, at SOME point, we'll have to let your Mom, and the rest of the family, know about you."

" He...asked to see me again. Af-after, you know, me finishing him. He changed. So sweet, and, um, I.. said maybe? I'm not sure why, but, I really liked... doing it, after I got over being scared. Is that bad?"

He looked puzzled, and thought for a minute. "You did? You WANT to see him again? You know you can't use the period excuse, right? That only works once a month. Is it because he's your Uncle and you love him, or...the sex?"

"I know it's fucked up, Dad, but, maybe both. He IS my Uncle, and I have those feelings for him, and, you know how I love sex. It's like an addiction. I can't wait to feel a guys cum filling my mouth... or (grinning) my ass. I know it's safer for him not to come back. I just don't know what to tell him, if he does. How do I explain me being here, all the time? As hard as it will be, on everyone, I guess it's time to tell the family who I am. They may hate me, but it's better to get it over with, and move on. We won't let them know about US, though...right?"

He laughed and answered, "Yeah, I think that's a smart bet. Are you SURE you're ready to deal with what happens? It might be ugly. Let's go to dinner, and figure out how to spring it on them, ok?"

We did, and, as usual, he did his embarrassing, "Isn't my daughter beautiful" thing anytime someone looked at us funny. It was nice, though, and we tossed out ideas while we ate. On the ride home, I sat beside him, and stroked his cock. As soon as we closed the door, at home, he scooped me up and headed for the bedroom. "I've been waiting for this all evening. Come on, little schoolgirl, and ride Daddy's cock!" I quickly started undressing him, so he could lay back on the bed. I hurried to the bathroom, removed my panties, and lubed myself. I crawled up between his legs,and ran my tongue, then lips, up and down his shaft. I pushed my mouth down on him, and tasted his precum. I wanted a mouth full of cum, but didn't want to chance that he couldn't get hard again, so I stood up, swirling my skirt around my hips, and slowly lowered myself. He held his cock straight up, aiming it for me. I closed my eyes when I felt the head on my star.

"Oh, Daddy, I've waited ALL day for this, too! Fill me up!" and down I slid, moaning all the way. He grunted and thrust up into me, making me buck on him. "God, yes!! Oh, I wish I'd known what this could be like, LONG before now! I LOVE you, Daddy. FUCK your daughter!" And fuck me, he did. He rolled us over, and pounded me into bliss. My legs wrapped on his back, my hips arched to meet his thrusts, my ever shrinking (because of the hormones) clit dribbling as he got me closer to Heaven."I'm close, Daddy, cum with me, fill me up with your seed. Pretend you are knocking me up!"

And did he ever! His cock swelled and spewed hot cum in me as he pushed me over the edge. My one experience with a girl didn't compare to this feeling of complete fulfillment. I held my Dad tight, feeling his heart pounding as his cock slowly softened in me. I didn't know what the future held for me, but I knew I was never giving this up. We drifted off to sleep, in each other's arms.

The next morning, at breakfast, we made a plan. We'd call Uncle Dan, first, have him meet us at the house, and spring it on him, and if he takes it well, arrange to see Mom. While nervous about it, I knew eventually, it would have to happen. I am Valerie, and I'm not going back.

Saturday morning, we had breakfast, got dressed, and waited on Uncle Dan. We decided for me to stay in my room, and let Dad start the conversation. I was shaking when I heard Uncle Dan's car pull in the drive. I was sitting on the bed, but moved to the closed door, to hear what was going on.

They exchanged greetings, and sat at the kitchen table. Uncle Dan asked where Tommy was, and Dad said, "We'll get to that, but first, Valerie told me you came by. AND, that you attempted to RAPE her! What the Fuck, Dan? Are you insane?"

"Uncle Dan, apparently caught off guard, stammered, "Wait, Charles, it's not, I, uh,...well, shit! You saw that girl. I KNOW it was wrong, I apologized, but, fuck. I... You KNOW me and Pam are separated, and...I was horny, and weak. She just looked so damned hot. I figured if she spent the night with Tommy, you know, she's having sex, so....Crap, it's no excuse, but...I'm really sorry, I lost my head. Can you forgive me, and tell her I'm sorry?"

"I... think we can forgive you, and, I get it. She is clearly a sexy girl. Here's the thing, Dan. There's more to her than you know. She has a secret, and we are going to hope you'll keep it to yourself, for a bit, and...keep an open mind. (In a raised voice) Valerie? Come out."

I was shaking so hard when I stepped out. I think even more than when Dad first saw me as Valerie. I was very aware of the click of my heels as I stepped into the kitchen, head down, in front of them. Uncle Dan stood, and started apologizing.

My voice was trembling as I sputtered, "Uncle Dan, it's...ok, but... I have to apologize, too. Things...got out of hand, and We, I, have to tell you..." (He was looking puzzled)

Dad stood up, put his arm around my shoulder, and said, "Dan, she is trying to tell you. Tommy isn't here anymore. He... became... someone more beautiful. (pause) Understand? Valerie...is here, now." (Uncle Dan obviously did NOT get it, and looked befuddled) " DAN, Tommy is VALERIE!"

Uncle Dan's mouth dropped open, eyes wide, as he stammered, "But, but... Sh-she...uh... fuck!! Oh My God! No, Can't be! She... SUCKED my dick!!!"He dropped back in his chair, shaking his head."You're lying, right? Some sick joke? "

Dad sat next to him, trying to calm him. "Dan, Tommy was a sad boy. He was never comfortable, never 'fit' in anywhere. He discovered Valerie by accident. She is who Tommy should have been all along. If I, as his Dad, can see it, surely you can too. Look, you didn't know she wasn't all girl, OBVIOUSLY, so you MUST see that this is who she has to be. As for the sex? She felt it was the only way that you wouldn't discover her secret. If you'd been successful pulling off her panties, you might have figured it out. ALSO? From what I hear, she pleased you better than any woman has, right?"

Uncle Dan turned red, glancing from Dad to me. "God...yeah, but.. but..."

"No butts, Dan. It doesn't make you 'gay'. Hell, she's a beautiful girl, a very sexy girl. Now. No one has to know what happened between you two, IF you'll help us. Valerie has decided that it's time her Mom and the rest of the family, knows about her. We'd like advice on the best way to do it. AND, I suppose I should add, if you aren't TOO freaked out, Valerie said she'd not mind you 'visiting'....again...right, Valerie?" (I blushed and nodded) So, Sport, the ball is in your court. Let's have some coffee while you think it over."