Beginnings Ch. 08

Story Info
Another wrinkle.
1.2k words
4.5
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I had intended on chapter 7 being the ending, but you readers were SO kind, and wanted to read more, so I'm revisiting Valerie. Thanks, again! ~~~Oh, and to the couple of readers that thought Beth was a useless part of my story, I hope they kept reading long enough to see that she was essential for making Valerie come alive.)

School, that I dreaded so much, the last few years, was now a joy. Beth and I no longer went out of town to double date, and while she was often getting fucked silly, I was keeping my secret, and blowing my dates well enough that, even though hands might reach my panties, they weren't getting inside them. I was getting a reputation as the girl you wanted to date, which made me popular with boys, but not so much girls. Did I mind the trash talk? Not one bit. I was having a blast.

I was still only having anal sex with Dad, because I wasn't ready to reveal to guys my age that Valerie wasn't all girl. This made nights with Dad special. We didn't have sex every night, but I did sleep with him every night, and, more often than not, take care of any morning wood. Needless to say, our relationship couldn't get much better. I can't explain the feeling I got, knowing I was keeping Dad happier than he'd been in years. We didn't hear from Mom, except the divorce papers that came registered mail, which Dad quickly signed and returned. However...

One morning, after Dad left for work, and I was about ready to leave for school, there was a knock at the door. Maybe I hadn't had enough coffee? But, for some reason, I, thinking it was probably Beth, swung the door open. I know he saw the look of shock on my face, but there stood Uncle Dan, my Mom's brother. He looked just as surprised, and stammered, "Who are you?? I'm looking for Charles, or Tommy Reynolds. I am Tommy's uncle, I came to get some of his mother's things."

SHIT!!! Think fast! Who can I say I am? He, thankfully, hasn't recognized me. "I...uh...I'm Valerie. I...stayed with Tommy last night, and...was late getting ready. Does Charles know you were coming by?"

He grinned, and said, "What? Mousy Tommy has a girl? Like YOU? Is he paying you? Something's fishy. No, I told Charles I'd be coming later in the week, but happened to have to come sooner than expected. I didn't think he or Tommy would be gone yet. Ok if I come in?"

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to raise more questions. "Can you make it fast? I need to get to school."

"Sure, Sugar, I'm only picking up a couple of things she left. So, the boys doing ok? Charles didn't hit the gutter when my sister left?"

That hit a nerve, and I answered a bit too soon, and harshly. "No, He's actually doing very well. I truly don't think he misses her at all, actually." He was looking around, picking up a few things, but kept his eyes on me most of the time. I just knew he figured out who I was. But, before I realized it, he was right behind me, pulling me to him, with one hand rubbing my ass! Shit!

"Stop! Wh-what are you doing? Please, let go..." I was squirming, because I could feel his fingers pulling my tartan skirt higher. (My school didn't have a uniform code, but Dad said almost every male loves the "schoolgirl" uniform, so he bought me a couple. Coupled with the white blouse and knee socks, and 3 inch MaryJanes, I DID look like a schoolgirl tart)

"Come on, Girlie, a little hottie like you should know what a real man can do. I KNOW little Tommy can't give you what I can. I'm surprised Charles hasn't dipped his wick in you yet. Walking around like this? He's GOT to be tempted, especially after years of living with that frozen fish sister of mine! Just relax, sweetie, I'll pull those panties down and give you a thrill." I was in full panic mode now. If I didn't do something fast, he'd discover my secret, and, either beat me, or at the very least, tell my Mom. I felt him pressing his bulge against my ass, so, I used my head... literally.

"Stop, please! Listen... I... I'm on my period, but, I... can do s-somthing else, ok? Just stop, and, I'll..." I pressed my palm against his cock, and smoothly rubbed up and down. He immediately relaxed his grip. Even through his pants, I could feel him harden. Oh, my God, it stretched down.

"MMM, so you have ANOTHER way for me to wet my dick, huh? Ok, Missy, let's see what you can do." He took a step back, and unzipped his pants, and pulled it out. It wasn't fat? But had to be 9-10 inches long. (Dad was fatter, but not THIS long) I dropped to my knees, and wrapped my fingers around it. I licked my lips and pressed them to the head. He combed my hair with his fingers as I kissed the head, and down the underside. My inner slut was screaming for me to take him, so I opened my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his crown and sucked him inside. Fuck. I could just imagine this thing going deep in me.

"Damn, Baby! Easy! You'll make me cum too fast! Fuck, I love a good blowjob! " His head was tossed back as he moaned, hips thrusting to me, and I was taking that cock down my throat. I already knew that most guys never feel that, and most can't help but cum from it. To his credit, though, he was doing all he could not to lose it. "PLEASE, Honey! Slow down! I ain't EVER felt this good!"

I didn't let up, though, and seconds later, he let out a yell, and his body started shaking, as his cum shot in my throat, and mouth, when I pulled back. His grip on my head tightened, I think mostly, to hold himself up. He was whimpering, and legs still shaking, as I cleaned the last of cum from his softening cock. He dropped to his knees and held me, caressing me. He kissed me, full on the lips. I SURE didn't expect that, since he'd just unloaded in my mouth.

"I-I'm so sorry I...forced myself on you, but, you look so damn hot in that outfit, and I was so fucking horny. WHAT did you do to me? I've been with enough women before, but, never felt anything like that. I... I want to see you again. I know I'm older, but, I'd take care of you, I would!" I smiled, and felt a tenderness from him I wasn't used to. But how could I explain to him who I was?

I took his face in my hands. "I'm glad you liked it, but, I'm happy here, ANDDD, I HAVE to get to school! Gather the things you need, while I touch up my makeup, ok?" Wow, even after getting THIS close, he doesn't know it's me. As I stood, his eyes followed my legs up under the short skirt. "We'll see about another visit sometime, ok?" (What the Hell was I saying? That was inviting trouble, Also, HOW do I tell Dad about this? He knows I "date" guys, but, my UNCLE? Hopefully, he'll understand the situation. I hope he doesn't want to beat up Uncle Dan, how would he explain the jealousy?)