Beginnings Start Somewhere Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laundry room looked like a commercial one with large washer and dryers. It has tables to fold cloths on and racks and shelves for each room in the house. Laundry chutes from each bedroom are along one wall with a laundry cart under each.

The dining room looked amazing. The main table can sit 20 people spaciously.

There is a very nice sized, well stocked bar that looked to be handmade.

Gail explained her great grandmother purchased the table from an old German family who made furniture and that all the lighting and chandeliers in the house were handmade in France.

Finally, Gail announced they were going to the surprise room.

"I did not know this even existed until I got back from eating and kept reading the diary. When I found it, I had crazy emotions going through me and felt a bit in awe of the magnitude of various contraptions."

"This room is not listed in any of the brochure's, but in the very private circuit it is known about."

Gail led them through a securely locked door, between the guest room and the dining room. The room had an elevator that required a key to operate and had 3 buttons. One for each floor, although the 3rd floor was strictly off limits.

There was also a staircase leading down.

Everyone went down the stairs and gasped when they saw the dungeon.

Gail told them it has 2600 square feet of space.

"The room is partitioned into 8 sections; the ceilings are 15 feet tall so equipment can hang from it and it has 2 fully functional bathrooms."

Gail showed off the area that had different types of restraints, some looked like they needed instructions. Some looked pure scary.

The furniture in the partitioned rooms included, a spanking bench that could be adjusted, an almost matching bondage bench, a few BDSM chairs, Queening chairs, a bondage couch, 2 stockades, 2 St. Andrew style crosses, a couple of different size cages and finally 2 very interesting BDSM tables. There is even a corner that has ceramic tiles and chains coming out of the floor with a drain in it.

Mike's thoughts were how scary this room could be, alone with some interesting pleasures as well.

To top it all off, there is a wall with all different types of whips, leathers and other interesting items hanging on it.

Needless to say, everyone was overly impressed and in awe of the room.

Gail led everyone back upstairs to the guest room so they could all take in everything they just seen and get to know each other's thoughts before the festivities started.

After a few drinks and snacks James asked Mike, "You want to help me pleasure Dawn?"

"She wants to be dominated by two men while being bound and gagged."

"I am the person you are looking for," Mike smiled.

They proceeded downstairs to the dungeon.

Mike grabbed leather arm restraints, pulled Dawn's arms back and secured them, then put a pair of handcuffs on her.

James put a collar around her neck with a leash attached to it and put a ball gag in her mouth and then a hood over her head.

"I want everything to be a surprise," he told Dawn.

Mike found a pair of nipple clamps and put them just behind her areola's so it made her nipples stick out hard. Then he nibbled on each nipple until he could hear Dawn moaning in pleasurably pain.

James opened her legs, used a spreader bar latched to the table to keep them as wide as possible.

James found a French vibrator, inserted in her pussy and strapped it in. Then he pushed a large butt plug up her ass.

Both men took turns using riding crops to swat her breast, ass and pussy while listening to her muffled voice.

Mike was hesitant at first but seeing how firm James was being, increased his amount of participation.

James then told Mike and Dawn it was time to double fuck her, so they undid the restraints, the vibrator, butt plug, the gag and the hood and lead her by the leash to a bench that gave both men access to her ass and pussy.

Dawn was covered in light whelps and her swollen pussy was dripping cum all over the floor. Her nipple clamps were removed as her nipples were purple in color by then. The pain off removing them weaken her knees.

Mike noticed how large a cock and crown James had that he just shoved up her ass.

Mike took his cock and shoved it up her pussy. Dawn was screaming how she need it and how she was such a dirty slut.

Mike and James proceeded to doubled fuck Dawn with no mercy.

After about an hour of spending time with James and Dawn, Mike went over and checked out what the other couples were doing and joined in if invited.

Bobby and Karen were investigating a bondage table. Karen had Bobby tied down on it and was using strap on dildo to fuck his ass.

Karen looked and saw Mike walking by and asked "Will you suck his cock while I fuck him?"

Mike took a look at Bobbies massive cock and wanted to see how far he could take him down his throat so he agreed to help out the cause.

Karen repositioned Bobby so Mike could get under him and suck his cock while Karen was fucking his ass. Mike had a close up view of the dildo slamming in and out of Bobbies ass.

Mike kept gaging on Bobbies massive cock and Karen would scold him every time he gaged. She was no doubt a Dom.

Mike finally got Bobbie to cum and his load was so large it spilled everywhere out of Mike's mouth.

Karen commanded Mike to lick it all up clean and he obliged her commands.

Mike thanked them and got up to leave.

All in all, it was an amazing adventure. No one was aware that Gail and Todd had watched everything on Closed Circuit TV.

Gail came down and announced it is time for cooling down, cleaning up and having a dinner and restful evening. As the couples filed out, caretakers came in to clean and disinfect the room.

The diner was a mixture of fish, shrimp and vegetables that were carefully prepared along with cocktails and desserts. Everything was planned to help revitalize a body after a strenuous workout.

Gail asked if everyone had a good time and wanted them to have their say about the day. It was across the board an experience each person enjoyed fully and everyone thanked Gail and Todd for the invite.

They were assured this was not a onetime party.

Around 10 pm Mike went to his room, took a hot shower and climbed in bed.

As he was about to fall asleep, he heard a small knock on his door and Gail entered with just a see-through robe on.

"I wanted to say thanks for coming and I want to show you, my appreciation."

Gail dropped the robe and Mike's breath stopped. She was absolutely perfect looking.

"Todd told me how well your body was toned and how awesome your cock was. I have been waiting for this moment."

Gail softly felt each contour of his body and Mike did the same to her. Her body was incredibly soft and her skin was velvet smooth. Gail took his hand and brought him over to the flat comfort bench. She laid him down on his back, straddled his face with her smooth naked pussy, leaned over, and slowly started sucking his cock. Mike needed no invite to slowly lick Gail's pussy lips while lightly sucking on them. Her taste was incredible. Her pussy lips were so smooth and tender. Her ass was soft and looked like a riding saddle with a beautiful pink anal button. He could imagine standing behind it and riding her.

Gail moaned in delight when she saw Mike's cock, it was plenty large enough but the girth and shape of the crown was making her wet even more. Also, he kept it manscaped so it looked even better. She wanted it in every way imaginable.

Gail deepthroated Mike and held his balls in one hand while slowly massaging his prostrate with the other. Mike was trying to hold on and not cum so soon. She had already edged him twice. She was masterfully manipulating his orgasm.

Mike used his tongue to French Gail's asshole then licked his way to tongue her pussy then suck on her clit then reverse the action. When he would lick her clit, Mike would take his nose to fuck the inside of her pussy and rub his nose down into her anal button. Gail had orgasmed a few times and then he felt a shutter a bit more severe than the other orgasms. Her legs tightened around his face so tight it was heavenly.

Gail let go of his cock, sat straight up and started making load moans and cries.

She rubbed her pussy hard onto Mike's tongue and face and all of sudden let loose of a massive orgasm that Mike almost drowned in.

She jumped off his face, said "UNCLE", pulled Mike to the bed and stated fucking him like a wild woman. She drove his cock deep and hard into her pussy and after a few minutes, took his cock out of her pussy and pushed her ass down hard on it.

It did not take long before Mike felt his balls swell and it was starting to hurt a little when all of sudden, he blasted his cum deep inside her ass.

Like clockwork, Todd entered the room with only a robe on and let it fall to the floor.

"This is what Gail and I have talked about since the first moment we met you and why you were our date." Todd said as he climbed in bed with both of them.

Mike could not believe his cock was getting hard again after so much had happened that day, but sure enough, bang, it was up and at attention.

Todd turned his cock toward Mike and got in a 69 position and they started enjoying each other's cocks.

Gail, got behind Mike and started licking his ass and tonguing him. Mike was in sex heaven.

Gail then moved over to Todd and did the same.

"You will both cum down my throat as payment for the weekend," Gail said as she was fingering each man's anal tunnel.

That about did it. Mike could feel his balls swelling and could feel Todd's balls moving around also.

Mike pulled out and shoved his cock down Gail's mouth and throat and unleashed an amount of cum he did not figure possible. As he finished Todd responded in kind.

When Todd and Gail got up to leave, Gail turned, looked at Mike and said, "I can't wait until tomorrow's festivities," and left the room.

It was a night Mike will never forget, but the beginning of more good experiences with Todd and Gail.

He wondered what tomorrow would bring.

12