Behaving has its Benefits Pt. 03

Story Info
Wendy's adventures continue in the office and at home.
3.9k words
4.76
10.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ralle99
Ralle99
208 Followers

Behaving has its Benefits Pt. 3

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

Please read Pt. 1-2 first to get caught up.

Before Ryan and Stacy left Mrs. Wilson's house Thursday night, Stacy handed Mrs. Wilson a box and told her to open it in the morning, when she got to her office. She said that Ryan would be coming by the office around noon to make sure she was obeying her orders. And then she kissed Mrs. Wilson hard on the lips, sliding her tongue into her mouth to suck Mrs. Wilson's tongue. As she kissed her, Stacy rubbed Mrs. Wilson's mound through her panties. "I'll see you tomorrow night for more fun, Mrs. Wilson," she said before walking out the door.

Turned on from Stacy's kiss, Wendy looked at the box, curious about its contents. She shook it and heard a slight rattle. It seemed heavy. It must be a new dildo Stacy is going to use on me tomorrow, she thought, her pussy beginning to ache at the thought of Stacy sliding the dildo into her cunt while she lapped at her clit. It would be even better if Ryan was straddling her chest, letting her slurp at his fat cock as he thrust it between her tits. She would run her tongue up and down his thick shaft before swallowing his head and stroking his meat until his cum coated her face. Wendy was coming to terms with the fact that she was a cock-sucking, cunt-eating mommy-slut.

Jesus, I'm so fucking horny again, she thought, even though an hour before she had had an explosive orgasm after being double-penetrated, Stacy's dildo in her ass and Ryan's cock filling her cunt. She had then lapped at Stacy's pussy, giving her an orgasm with her tongue while Ryan drilled her tight ass until he filled it with a big load of cum.

Wendy woke up the next morning, feeling even hornier, knowing that after work tonight she would be having sex with Stacy and Ryan again. She thought about the mystery box and what it might contain. She picked it up off the nightstand and shook it again, hearing the rattle. After taking a shower and getting dressed she put it in her briefcase and headed to work.

When she got to her office she closed and locked the door. She opened the box to find a brass buttplug, a small tube of lube, and a note from Stacy. "Good morning Mrs. Wilson. Insert this buttplug into your ass and wear it all day. Do not take it out until I tell you to. Remember, mommy-sluts who behave get rewarded." Her pussy began to ache at the thought of what her reward would be tonight if she behaved. And she knew she would. Stacy had said Ryan would be coming to the office at noon to check on her.

Wendy put the buttplug and the lube in her purse and headed to the bathroom. Finding an open stall, she rubbed the lube on her asshole and on the buttplug, and eased it into her ass until it was all the way inside. The plug was thicker than the dildo Stacy had fucked her ass with last night, she thought, but it wasn't painful. She sat on the toilet, the plug embedded in her ass, her cunt throbbing. She slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy, rubbing her clit until she heard someone enter the bathroom. She pulled up her panties and left the bathroom. She knew she'd be wet all day with the plug inside her ass.

***

Ryan checked in with the office building security, saying that he had an appointment with Wendy Wilson at noon. The guard called her office to confirm the appointment and then pointed to the elevators. Ryan indeed had an appointment with Mrs. Wilson, an appointment to confirm she was following her instructions, to check to make sure she was behaving. Stacy had given him instructions for the inspection, the thought of which made his cock swell as he rode to the 12th floor.

His cock grew at the sight of Mrs. Wilson's assistant, who introduced herself as Tina when he told her he had a 12:00 appointment with Mrs. Wilson. Tina was wearing a pink blouse, a button opened to reveal her ample tits, and a short pale blue skirt, under which he caught sight of long lean legs leading to tight thighs. He wondered what color panties she was wearing.

Tina caught his eyes moving down her chest to her legs and then up to her skirt, returning the gaze by scanning his body, noticing the slight bulge in his tight fitting khakis.

"She'll see you now, Ryan," she said with a smile, after buzzing Mrs. Wilson. "Enjoy your meeting."

Ryan gave her a smile back, though he wasn't sure if Tina knew what was going on.

"Hello Mrs. Wilson," Ryan said after entering Wendy's office. He found her sitting on her office chair, looking hot as always. He'd had sex with her several times, once in her kitchen and twice with Stacy in the family room. She really turned him on. She was fit, working out at her gym 3 or 4 times a week. Slim hips, pouty lips, medium-sized breasts that now strained against her blouse.

"I'm here to find out if you've been behaving. Have you been behaving, Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes, I have been behaving, Ryan. Do you want me to show you," Wendy said, after making sure the door was locked. She found Ryan to be very attractive. Like her, he was fit and well-proportioned, and very good at making her cum.

"Yes, show me, Mrs. Wilson," Ryan said, approaching her.

Mrs. Wilson bent over her desk and dropped her panties to the floor. She spread her asscheeks to reveal the buttplug embedded in her ass.

Ryan took a photo of the buttplug in Wendy's ass and sent it to Stacy. Ryan then face-

timed Stacy to allow her to watch the proceedings. He set his phone on her desk, propped up a stapler. Stacy appeared on his phone. She was lying in bed, naked, her legs spread, a thick dildo sliding in and out of her cunt.

"You've been a good girl, Mrs. Wilson," Stacy said with a smile. "Good girls get rewarded. Do you want to be rewarded?"

"Yes, yes I do, Stacy," Wendy said, still bent over the desk. She moaned as Ryan's hand roamed over her ass and dipped between her thighs to finger her wet pussy.

"Sit back on the chair, Mrs. Wilson and do as I say," Stacy said, firmly, though with a sly smile.

Wendy sat on the chair, pushing the buttplug deeper into her ass, her cunt aching from Ryan's touch and seeing Stacy fucking herself with her dildo.

"Your reward is to suck Ryan's cock until he cums in your mouth. Would you like that, Mrs. Wilson?" Stacy said.

Ryan unzipped his fly and took out his semi-erect penis.

"God, yes, I want that, Stacy," Ryan's bulging cock inches from her mouth.

"What do you want, Mrs. Wilson?"

"I want to suck Ryan's big hard cock until he fills my mouth with cum," Wendy said before inhaling the head of his penis.

Wendy hungrily licked his shaft and sucked his head, while keeping an eye on Ryan's phone, watching Stacy fill her cunt with the rubber cock. She wanted Ryan's cock or Stacy's in her own cunt, to join the plug filling her ass, to be double-penetrated like she was last night. Wendy began to slide back and forth on the chair, fucking her asshole with the buttplug as she sucked Ryan's cock. She began to stroke his shaft harder now, feeling his head swell in her mouth.

Moaning, Stacy urged her on, telling him to lick his his head while stroking his meat.

"Make him cum, Mrs. Wilson, suck his cock until he shoots his load inside your mouth."

Ryan began fucking Mrs. Wilson's mouth, approaching orgasm. He turned to look at his phone as Stacy cried out that she was cumming, jamming the big rubber cock into her cunt while rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she screamed, raising her hips off the bed with the dildo deep inside her spasming hole before collapsing.

Turned on by Stacy's orgasm, Ryan grunted twice and filled Mrs. Wilson's mouth with his cum, her grip tightening around his shaft and her mouth taking him deep into her throat.

Wendy gagged once as his cum flooded her mouth and then swallowed his creamy load. She kept sucking him, drawing out a second load as he kept fucking her mouth, his hand at the back of her head.

"Fuck, Mrs. Wilson, that was incredible," he said finally, drained.

Wendy licked her lips, swallowing the final strand of cum.

"Yummy," she said, smiling, first at him and then at Stacy.

"Was I a good cock-sucking mommyslut, Stacy?" she asked.

"You are a good cock-sucking mommyslut, Mrs. Wilson," Stacy replied. "You're also a good cunt-licking mommyslut. Tonight I'll need you to eat my cunt. And if you continue to behave the rest of the day by keeping your plug in your ass and not touching yourself, you'll be rewarded tonight. Would you like that Mrs. Wilson? Would you like to be rewarded tonight with an orgasm?"

"God yes, I need to cum. I'll behave, I promise," Wendy said, though it would be really hard not to touch herself as soon as Ryan left, the plug still deep in her ass, the taste of his cum still in her mouth and the sight of Stacy lying naked with a dildo still filling her wet cunt.

Ryan gave Mrs. Wilson a long hard kiss goodbye, telling her that he was looking forward to seeing her tonight. Cupping her mound through her panties, he reminded her that she wasn't to touch herself. She moaned at his touch, but said she'd behave.

***

After Ryan left, Wendy sat at her desk, recovering from an intense sexual experience. Watching Stacy fuck herself while blowing Ryan and grinding her ass on her plug was an incredible turn-on. She was so fucking horny, but decided not to touch herself. She would wait until tonight to get off. She wondered what Stacy and Ryan had in store for her. Perhaps Stacy would eat her cunt with the plug inside her while Ryan fucked her tits. Or maybe Ryan would substitute his big cock for the plug, fucking her ass while Stacy lapped at her pussy. Both scenarios made her cunt ache.

A phone call jarred her out of her reverie, a reminder from her assistant Tina that she had a 1:30 meeting in a few minutes. Jesus, she thought, this will be a hard meeting. She looked in her small mirror to make sure she didn't have any of Ryan's cum in her hair or on her face, and then left her office. Tina gave her a big smile as she passed her desk.

Wendy wondered if Tina had heard anything, though her desk was pretty far from her office desk and Tina always ate lunch out of the office. Tina was a young 25-year old assistant who, since Wendy had had sex with Stacy, now seemed very attractive to her. Tina typically wore short skirts and nice blouses that, while not trampy, definitely showcased some of her assets, including a small round ass and medium sized breasts. Wendy definitely wasn't a lesbian; she loved cock too much. But having sex with Stacy had made her aware of her desire for attractive women like Tina. Wendy gave her a big smile in return. Little did Tina know that she was walking to the meeting with a buttplug in her ass and wet panties from sucking cock during Tina's lunch hour.

Wendy sat through the long meeting in a daze, the buttplug reminding her every time she

shifted in her chair that her ass was filled with a sex toy. And every time she shifted in her chair it made her think about what was to come, and cum, that evening after work.

"Wendy, what do you think about the project's timetable? Wendy?"

Her boss's question interrupted her fantasy. She apologized for being distracted. Her boss knew she was going through a divorce, so he said no worries before repeating the question. Wendy recovered and gave him a good answer, and then returned to her sexual reverie, discretely grinding her ass against the chair.

When the meeting ended, she went back to her office, giving Tina another smile while studying her latest hot outfit, a navy blue skirt and a pink blouse that barely contained her tits.

"What's up for you this weekend, Tina?" she asked, staring at her breasts.

Noticing Stacy's gaze, Tina told her she was going out with some girlfriends to a club for dancing and drinks. She had broken up with her boyfriend last weekend so wanted to have some fun.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend, Tina," Wendy said. "I know what that's like. Have a great weekend. I'm sure you'll have fun dancing."

"Thanks Wendy. What's up for you this weekend?" Tina asked in return.

"Well, tonight I have some friends coming over for drinks. Just a quiet night at home without the kids," Wendy said, smiling. "See you Monday."

As she walked away from Tina's desk, she imagined Gina's eyes following her ass, wanting to think that Tina, who was Stacy's age, found her attractive. Perhaps she'd become Tina's cunt-licking boss slut. Back in her office, she imagined being on her knees eating Tina's pussy, the butt-plug deep in her ass. Is it 5:00 o'clock yet, she wondered?

Tina too wondered if it was 5:00 yet. She needed to cum, turned on both by the sight of Ryan's bulging crotch, the way he hungrily eyed her body, and the idea that he had come to the office to have sex with her boss, who also had stared at her tits as she passed by on the way to the meeting. She wondered what had gone on in that office. And if she was attracted to Mrs. Wilson. She was definitely not a lesbian, but also wanted keen on men at the moment, bitter about her break-up. All she knew was that she was so fucking horny. She resolved to masturbate when she got home to the idea of watching her boss suck Ryan's cock while she ate her pussy, on her hands and knees waiting for Ryan to plunge his meat into her hungry cunt.

***

Wendy drove home, distracted by the day's events and the plug still buried in her ass. Every time she shifted in the car seat she felt a jolt of excitement, imagining either Ryan's cock in her ass, or Stacy's dildo. Her pussy ached at the thought of being fucked. And she was excited about eating pussy again, turned on from her new fantasy of becoming Tina's

cunt-eating supervisor slut.

When she pulled into her driveway, her phone beeped. A message from Stacy.

"When you get home Mrs. Wilson, you can take the plug out and take a shower. Be ready for us at 7:00. Wear just your panties. I'm getting Ryan's cock nice and hard for you."

Wendy stared at the phone. Jesus, she thought, I'm going to be fucked in the ass tonight, Ryan's big meat replacing the buttplug. She hurried into the house, downed a glass of wine, and then took a shower after easing the plug from her ass. She put on a fresh pair of panties and headed downstairs, where she downed another glass of wine.

Stacy and Ryan arrived right at 7:00. Stacy embraced Wendy and gave her a long hard kiss while cupping her mound through her panties, as she had the night before.

"Were you a good girl today, Mrs. Wilson?" Stacy asked, her hand now rubbing her pussy.

"Yes, I was, Stacy," Wendy replied, moaning softly, the feeling of Stacy's hand on her cunt electric after hours of wanting to touch herself.

Ryan moved behind her, kissing her neck while fondling her ass, dipping his hand under her panties to slide a finger between her cheeks and graze her asshole.

Wendy was sandwiched between Ryan and Stacy, one hand rubbing her cunt, another her asshole.

"Do you want to cum tonight, Mrs. Wilson? Do you want to have an orgasm?" Stacy said after kissing her again, her mouth sucking Wendy's tongue.

"God yes, I need to cum. I've been a good girl all day," Wendy said, on the verge of an orgasm from their fingers.

Stacy took Mrs. Wilson by the hand and led her to the family room, the site of previous sexual encounters. She and Ryan stripped and sat on the couch.

"You can cum after you eat my cunt, Mrs. Wilson. And after you make me cum, you can fuck Ryan's big cock. Would you like that, Mrs. Wilson? Would you like to be fucked in the ass?"

"I want to be ass-fucked," Wendy said, staring at Ryan's cock, which Stacy was now stroking. She watched it swell in Stacy's hand. "I want his cock in my ass."

Wendy began stroking Ryan's meat, replacing Stacy's hand, and then plunged her tongue into Stacy's cunt, already wet with her juices. Her own cunt ached as she jerked off Ryan and lapped at Stacy's pussy.

"That's good, Mrs. Wilson," Stacy said, moaning as Wendy ravished her pussy. "I've been thinking about how good it would feel to have you eat my cunt again."

Stacy closed her eyes and began rubbing her tits, feeling herself get close to cumming. She had been turned on all day, even after cumming with a dildo inside her while she watched Mrs. Wilson blow Ryan in her office. She grabbed Wendy's head and pressed it against her mound, pushing Wendy's tongue deeper inside her cunt.

"Don't forget my asshole, Mrs. Wilson," Stacy said, pushing her head lower.

Wendy slid her tongue down to Stacy's asshole, lapping at it for a moment while rubbing

her clit with her thumb. Her other hand continued to stroke Ryan's thick shaft.

"Mmmm, I'm getting close. Back to my cunt, Mrs. Wilson," Stacy said, moaning loudly now.

Wendy licked Stacy's asshole one more time before moving up to her slit, sliding her tongue into her wet hole. She tongue-fucked her several times before moving up to press on her clit.

Stacy groaned as she began to cum, thrusting her cunt to meet Wendy's tongue before collapsing against the couch.

"Fuck, that was incredible," she said, catching her breath, her hand still pressed against Mrs. Wilson's head, keeping her tongue on her clit as she convulsed a second time. "Fuck, that was good."

"You're delicious, Stacy," Wendy said, looking up at Stacy, her mouth covered with her juices. Then she looked over at Ryan's cock, throbbing in her hand as she continued to stroke it.

"May I suck Ryan's cock now, Stacy?" Mrs. Wilson asked.

"He's all yours, Mrs. Wilson," Stacy said, recovering from her intense orgasm.

Wendy moved over between Ryan's thighs, replacing her hand with her tongue, which began roaming up and down from his head down to his balls. She flicked her tongue against the tip before taking his head into her mouth.

Stacy got behind her and took off her panties, her hand roaming across her back and ass, slipping a finger between her cheeks to rub her asshole.

"That's it Mrs. Wilson, get that big cock ready for your ass," Stacy said, now rubbing lube into her asshole. She fucked Wendy's asshole with one finger before sliding a second one inside.

Wendy moaned as she felt Stacy's fingers penetrate her ass, her mouth now stuffed with several inches of Ryan's cock. Her pussy throbbed, desperate to be touched, licked, or fucked. She began thrusting her ass back to meet Stacy's fingers.

"I want this big cock in my ass. I want to be fucked now," Wendy said, staring at Ryan's meat.

She stood up and straddled Ryan, laying against his chest. She leaned over to slide her tongue into his mouth as he began rubbing her tits.

Stacy took her turn sliding her tongue up and down Ryan's shaft, sucking on his cock for a minute before pushing his head into Wendy's lubed asshole.

Wendy groaned as she felt Ryan's cock slide into her ass and then slowly eased herself down on his thick pole, taking his meat inch by inch into her welcoming ass until he was almost entirely inside her. She felt her asshole adjust to his girth, the pressure easing as her body relaxed.

And then she felt Stacy's tongue begin licking her cunt, an electric feeling after hours of anticipation, after hours of riding Stacy's plug, of sucking cock, eating pussy, of imagining Ryan's cock filling her ass. Wendy began moving up and down on Ryan's shaft, fucking his cock with her asshole while Stacy's tongue probed her wet slit, sliding in and out of her cunt while she pressed her thumb against Wendy's clit.

Ryan began to piston his cock into Wendy's tight hole, turned on from finally getting to fuck her in the ass. He kissed her neck and rubbed her tits, pinching her nipples.

Wendy began moaning and pressed Stacy's head against her mound, pushing her tongue deeper into her cunt as she rode Ryan's cock, her asshole gripping his shaft. She bounced up and down on his meat several times, Ryan cock thrusting into her ass, and Stacy's tongue buried in her cunt. And then she cried out, "I have to cum, I have to cum," convulsing as cock and tongue ravished her two holes at the same time. Her orgasm continued as she heard Ryan grunt and felt his cock pulsate before releasing a stream of cum in her ass, his thrusts harder and deeper now, his thighs slapping against her asscheeks. Stacy kept her tongue pressed against her clit, two of her fingers now fucking her oozing cunt.

Ralle99
Ralle99
208 Followers
12