Behaving has its Benefits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy collapsed against Ryan's chest, dazed from the intense waves of orgasm. The day-long anticipation of sex with Ryan and Stacy had created an incredible build-up that had put her on edge for hours. To have release was draining, and so satisfying. She lay still against Ryan's chest as he nuzzled her neck and lightly rubbed her breasts, his cock still inside her ass. Stacy's head rested between her thighs as she let Wendy recover.

"Good girls get rewarded, don't they Mrs. Wilson," Stacy finally said, looking up at Wendy.

"Indeed they do. That was worth the wait," Wendy said, her eyes still closed.

"Tomorrow night I think Ryan and I are going to double penetrate you, Ryan's cock in your ass and my dildo in your cunt. Would you like that, Mrs. Wilson, would you like to be double-penetrated?"

"I would love that, Stacy," Wendy said, now looking down at Stacy, her mouth covered with her juices. "I would love having two big cocks inside me, fucking my ass and my cunt."

"It's a date," Stacy said. "Tomorrow night, same time. Be here, wearing just your panties. Be here, ready to be fucked again."

***

To be continued in Part Four: Tina joins the sex party at the office and at Mrs. Wilson's house as Wendy takes cocks in all three holes.

12