Behind Closed Blinds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

'Baby, please don't panic,' Sara said as she fixed herself a cup of tea at the kitchen counter. The sex itself was forgotten, for now, because panic had taken over. The mood was on ice, although she seemed perfectly calm and content. 'Like I said, it's just a fantasy. Do you even know how dirty her mind gets when she gets warmed up?'

'Do you?' I asked, my face contorting to humour her while I wrestled with my anxieties over the matter.

Sara raised her eyebrows suggestively and pouted, then blew a stray wisp of her fringe away from her face. 'I know her inside and out, you might say...'

'Huh?'

'You didn't know your dearest mother was going to bed with another woman in your absence,' she confessed further, 'because I was saving that story for the right time.'

'You and Elaine?' I needed to sit down. Instead I leaned against the kitchen table and swooned as my mother smiled adorably and nodded her affirmation. 'How?'

'Oh she was the one who got me reading erotica on that website I told you about,' Sara said matter-of-factly. 'Only Elaine's big deal was that she developed an addiction for nothing but lesbian love stories. It was a huge deal for her to confess to me, because she'd known nothing but the same boring husband until he left her for an equally boring woman. Then she knew nothing but fantasy and she didn't want another man. I told her to try the taboo stories. She was addicted to those soon enough...'

'But how?' I repeated myself a little louder, hinting at the last damn thing I'd asked her.

'Well you were gone, no men were stacking up to your standards...' That part inflated more than my ego. I think my expression at that point gave that away. 'And she got me curious with her love stories. I just told her that I wouldn't mind trying it out with a likeminded woman -- someone I enjoyed the company of -- and so we made love one afternoon and it was quite beautiful really.'

Her smile in its wistful reflection melted me and forged me to hardness all at once, coupled with those words. God, all she had to do was talk about making love and I'd take her there and make it a reality the moment she showed her willingness.

'We made a habit of it, you might say, whenever we had nothing on our calendars. It'd never be a public thing. We don't want the lifestyle. We just like to make love and to feel good together. It was only a few weeks ago that she came out and said that you'd be the luckiest son in the world to be able to make love to his mother.'

'But you didn't tell her!'

'No, but I entertained the fact that she was so honest and real about it. You know Elaine. She's such an admirable babe. She comes from the heart. And part of me wishes that she could see what she feels become both a real-life fantasy and an actual reality.'

I looked at my mother long and hard, hard in both senses. Damn me if I wasn't sold, despite my former reservations. Sara wasn't love-blind or naive. Neither was I, but maybe there was a way that my mother could fuel her own fantasy and Elaine's while just testing the waters.

After a thoughtful pause, she put down her teacup, licked her lips and said, 'my tea needs a while to cool down, are you hard for me?'

7

'Take your pants off,' Sara said as she closed the blinds over the living room bay window. I did as I was told, eager to free my hardness from the painfully tight confines of my jeans. Within seconds I was reaching for the sky, so to speak, while my mother turned to look at me with expectant eyes.

She hitched up her skirt and stripped off her panties, letting them fall down to her booted feet, then stepped out of them before perching herself on the edge of her chosen seat, the two seater-sofa right underneath the window now behind her.

'You know when I'm alone and horny and thinking about you, I daydream of us making love all day long, non-stop,' she told me. 'It's like a perfect sex scene on loop, all the best bits; just you and me sliding together and kissing and being so... fucking filthy...'

I said, 'We have all week, never mind all day!'

She nodded appreciatively and threw me another suggestive wink. 'Oh yes we do, don't we?'

I approached her, knelt at her feet, and raised her skirt to rest at her upper thighs, exposing her delicious trimmed blonde sex. Her labia had blossomed like flower petals, opening to me before I'd even touched her -- again. Her womanly aroma filled my nostrils, the smell of arousal that begged for me to couple my sex with hers.

'You know, mum, I've noticed,' I started carefully, and she listened with fascination as I went on. 'We've never been this intense before. It's like we've grown to a new feeling, or gone to another level.'

'After last night, especially,' she agreed. 'May I feel your tongue, and I'll confess something else to you?' I didn't need to be asked twice. Her powerful feline pheromones were calling to me.

Lifting her suede booted feet to my shoulders, I pushed her back down onto the sofa and passionately began to make love to her with my mouth. As always, she was deliciously savoury to my taste. Especially since she had stewed in her state of arousal all afternoon, waiting for this moment, she was hot enough that I could blister my tongue on her and still lap away like a starved dog -- but I held fast and treated her to a show.

Side to side I turned my face, my tongue and nose nuzzling those blossoming fleshy petals. They were stiff and hot to the touch and her clit stood out prominently, staring me straight in the eyes. She was so wet in fact that against my movements she squished and I ate her like a ripe mango; no teeth, just my tongue and lips now dripping with her juices.

'Wow,' she cooed, 'I'm forgetting myself here.'

Recapturing eye contact with her, I smiled with just my eyes as I made my tongue into a spear and penetrated her slowly, then curling the tip to stroke upward into her as she whimpered helplessly.

'If I could have your babies, last night would still have been no different,' she then said in an emotional, shivering state. I stopped dead in my tracks. She told me not to, so I carried on, adrenaline now surging through me like crazy. 'I'd have gladly had your babies. Does that sound crazy?'

'How long have you felt like that?' I asked, licking my fingers to massage her pussy while I carved a niche through her slit with my burning tongue.

'I haven't. It was in the heat of the moment that the feeling took over, and then all day it's all I could fantasise about, other than Elaine knowing about us. I suppose.... shhhhh-shit that right there!!! I suppose it's just as well. Not to complicate what we have...'

'Just the thought of the conscious act of making a baby with me,' I supposed, now harder than I thought possible. Mother nodded. 'I'd love to make babies with you all day long, mum,' I confessed, though she already knew that. Just being able to say it in broad daylight was such a turn on for the both of us. To confirm she felt the same she uttered a guttural sigh of the utmost satisfaction.

'That sounds so good to me. I want you to take me to bed and make babies with me,' she gasped as I snogged her pussy to orgasm, her thighs trembling and convulsing at my ears.

Burning with passion, fuelled by apprehension and adrenaline, so besotted and turned on by my orgasmic mother, I don't know what else led me to say what I did when I held out my hand to lead the way, but I swallowed my heart and said it anyway.

'I want something else for you, mum,' I said, holding her heaving body to mine and staring uncertainly into her wide and searching eyes.

'Whatever could it be?' she asked breathlessly.

'If you want to tell Elaine, then you can. I want you to!'

8

'Are you sure about this?' mum asked and instantly I nodded. We were on the bed. She was propped up on a pile of pillows and I was between her legs, running my swollen pink knob up and down the hot wet crease of her pussy, getting myself nice and slick for the moment.

Both of us were stripped fully naked by that point. I couldn't help but lean down and to play with her full tits, to suckle on her hard brown nipples and to tease her further with the tip of my tongue, before we kissed long and lovingly.

Parting with a hungry smooch, Sara searched through her phonebook and scrolled to Elaine's number, her wide-parted thighs absently bucking in unison with my up and down movements.

'I'm shaking so much I can barely work this thing,' she joked, but I could see her hands trembling clearly. I didn't know if it was apprehension, or doubt, or the sheer thrill of going through with it, but she showed no sign of backing out.

'Shall I put her on loudspeaker so we can both hear her?'

'Do it?' I dared with a grin. She grinned back, almost shrinking away from me for a moment.

'Oh god,' she whispered as the call tone began to ring. Just for starters, I began to ease my glans inside, just the tip, just a preview of what was to come. We really were going to do this. Almost encouragingly, mother's pussy hugged deliberately at the tip of my hard cock and she blew me a kiss.

'Hello Sara. How are you, lovely?' Elaine's familiar friendly voice called.

'Hello lover, miss you already. Are you up to much?' mum asked with a cheeky smirk.

'Hmmm, no I'm just alone at home, reading a story or two,' Elaine hinted. 'Enjoying your weekend with Steven?'

'Oh yeah, very much so,' mum said, and her pussy squeezed at me again as I inched in a little deeper, tempted by just how easily I could melt into her at that point. I withdrew a little and then gave her an inch more, but more or less helping myself as I waited. 'It's kind of why I'm calling,' she continued and then with baited breath, 'I need to share some thoughts with you; see what you think...'

'Oh really,' Elaine said and sounded more than intrigued. 'Of the, err, naughty kind?'

'Like you wouldn't believe,' mum said. Again, I leaned over and helped myself to her tits, taking each one into my mouth, the head of my cock resting inside the crown of her love canal, and kissing, licking, and suckling quietly as I waited for her word. Until then I worked to steady my speeding heart and listened to the tremors in her voice as she spoke.

'I'm all ears, love,' Elaine spoke secretively.

'Imagine that you're me...'

'Yes?'

'You're lying in bed on a Saturday afternoon after a day of shopping...'

'In bed after shopping,' Elaine echoed with a humoured tone, 'right?!'

'You're in bed, because your stud of a son took you to bed, and he's making love to you just like he did twice the night before!'

'Fffff-fucking hell, Sara,' Elaine gasped. Ironically, so did my mother, as at the same time I decided no longer to wait. Between taking long glances at my thick veiny cock sliding deliciously into her hot, slippery depths and enjoying the look of intense pleasure in her eyes, I whispered, 'I love you, mum, don't stop...'

'That makes me instantly wet,' Elaine stammered. 'Are you planning on going through with it?'

'D-do you th-think I should?' mum stuttered as I slowly bottomed out over and over again, before alternating the depth and starting shallow again before taking another full-length plunge. Mum bit her lip.

'Does it feel right?' Elaine asked.

'Oh god it feels like it was meant to be,' Sara groaned, gyrating her hips to literally screw me back. The fact that Elaine was actually game, that I could hear her with my own ears, drove me to insane levels of excitement. Listening to the slick squishing of my mother's juicy pussy yielding to me threatened to drive me over the edge. Mum's eyes widened when she felt me expand inside her. Teeth gritted I held off with all my willpower.

'If it happens, babe, I'll be so happy for you,' Elaine cooed. 'Fuck! That word picture, though.'

'Elaine?'

'Yes, Sara?'

There was a tangible pause, like time itself had stopped.

'I meant what I said,' mum confessed. 'We made love last night like I said -- twice!'

'Oh Sara,' Elaine cried ecstatically.

'And it's happening right now,' she hissed through bared teeth, eyes closed. 'We're having sex right now,' it all spilled out. 'His cock is so deep and delicious, he's fucking me oh so slowly; oh baby I wish you could feel it!'

'Oh my god, Sara!'

'Hi Elaine,' I chuckled, unable to help myself. Taking Sara's legs up over my shoulders for deeper penetration, I leaned in to kiss my mother, to swap spit, to taste tongues and to plant the loudest smooch on her lips. Meanwhile as I drove home with all I had, savouring in the beautiful embrace of my mother's sex, her moaning made it clear that this was no prank.

'I have no words right now,' Elaine stuttered as she worked herself over furiously. Back home where I used to live, and just a few doors down, one of my other teen fantasies -- who my mother had also apparently made love with -- was jilling herself off to the fact that her friend was now making love to her own son, and I was trembling with the possibilities of what it meant.

'You need no words, love,' I assured. 'But maybe rather than imagining you're my mother right now, you'd like to get together some time?'

'You're on,' Elaine blurted without hesitation.

'And, err, until then,' I suggested, 'mum can fill you in, and tell you all about us -- the real us!'

I heard Elaine chuckle then. I knew that tone in her voice, surely, and I was right. 'You know, part of me realised long before now? But I was never going to make an issue out of it. I think it's beautiful and I know you love each other.'

'Thank you, Elaine,' I replied gratefully. 'That means everything.'

'Now you put the phone down and we'll talk about that get-together another time. I'm going to need both hands right now,' she said with a hint of frustration.

'I'll be your hands again soon enough, lover,' mum chimed in and took over. 'I'm going to take a few photos now so you have some ammunition for your little vibro-fest...'

'Oh please do, I'm going to come buckets over those,' Elaine promised before saying her goodbyes.

9

There was a relief between us, an elusive weight lifted. In my elation I lay there in complete stillness, just gazing into my mother's eyes, as she looked back in amazement and admiration.

'Well there it is,' she supposed, tossing the phone aside. A total of fifteen photos had been taken between us; some adorable and sweet, some that left nothing to the imagination, and others that showed everything Elaine needed to know in up-close and intimate detail. We could only imagine the frenzied state she'd be in come the next hour or two.

'There it is,' I echoed back, and we began to kiss with a depth and closeness I'd never felt before. We really were different now that this had begun. And we had gone so far within a matter of hours, not even a whole day.

'Where were we?' I asked as our lips departed from each other once more.

'We're making babies,' Sara recalled.

'Yes we are,' I teased, letting my length slide lazily into her. 'Making babies together, all day long...'

Mum gasped as she accommodated me deeply. She felt like pure molten liquid around me as we melted together once more. 'Every day, baby,' she crooned as our bodies began to synchronise and become one.

'You won't be needing anymore fantasy material then?' I joked as we slid deep together, quite romantically. As her feet stroked my buttocks, her legs wrapped around me gently, she looked at me silently one more time as we made sex together.

'Maybe...'

'Name it,' I said.

'I fantasise that you fall in love with me,' my mother said as we rutted together in the most disgustingly sensuous way. And oh god did we take all day and night making babies together. I wasn't just addicted to her now. I felt it in every inch of flesh.

And I'd gladly give her every fantasy that I could. I would do anything for my mother within reason, and sometimes beyond the reasoning of society's norms. I would kill for my mother, so I believed, and yet no authority mattered other than what she desired of me.

I was going to give her every ounce of come that I had and I was going to love her for Elaine too. No doubt she'd want to see me with Elaine, judging by her expression when we were talking on the phone. The one fantasy I still couldn't give her though...

'That's not fantasy, mum,' I told her before engaging her in the sweetest lover's kiss I could summon. 'I am in love with you.'

I know, so her smile said. Not for the last time that day, or ever, we slid deep and locked together in a breathless unified gasp, my mother and I deep in love, deep in each other, making babies...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12