Behind Closed Blinds Ch. 09

Story Info
Pumped full of cum, Sara rubs one out at work.
1.4k words
4.6
8k
22
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

1

Well, they say that every story has a beginning, middle, and end, and not necessarily always in that order. So, famous last words; I knew what I signed up for when I put my knickers on this morning. It seemed a good idea at the time. I have only myself to blame...

And I would do it all over again!

Apart from the five times I had to visit the office bathroom morning alone that Thursday morning. In case you missed it, my boy, my man, my lover, my son Steven, had vigorously pumped his mother's pussy full of cum before 8AM had reared its ugly head.

We hadn't had sex in maybe a week before our impulsive little half-hour lovemaking session. During his final feverish strokes I had felt him expand and throb, I had felt him pulsate inside of me in that most exciting telltale way that signifies his masculine sexual release, and I had counted nine times...

Nine generously big spurts, as my vulva twitched and throbbed in loving synchronicity with his long thick penis, as we came together, as I drank him dry of his delicious hot seed. I could feel it fill me up, making me feel like I was melting on the inside. I lived to accept his DNA back into me, to embrace the man I had made on a particulate level.

I knew there was a lot of cum swimming around deep inside me, but my god I didn't imagine just how much until maybe my third visit to the bathroom. By that point I was sneaking my handbag off with me.

I needed my wet-wipes to try to make the stains disappear, and to wipe up the excess still seeping out of me. The gusset of my knickers looked like lumpy cake icing strained through a sieve. Oh but whenever I rubbed up against myself to get rid of it, I was becoming ever tempted to keep going, teasing my swollen labia and clit hood through the thin wet material.

I had managed to hold off, not to make a beast of myself, for the most part, though I didn't know whether to feel disturbed at how ramped up my libido was that morning, or to be impressed by it.

From the moment I arrived at my desk, my office neighbour Barbara was commenting that I looked flushed, worked up. Tight-lipped, I had negotiated no reason for suspicion. Gradually my increased bathroom visits had given her the impression that I might have been coming down with something.

So I went with that, and why not? It was convenient. And it was amusing to no end that I had her unwitting but unreserved sympathy for the abuse my cunt had taken that morning. It had been easy to keep a straight face until eleven, when I received a message from Elaine, asking if I minded that she join Steven at his new writer's club.

'Get to know him better by all means,' I had replied. I would later discover that Steven had told Elaine about his new thing, that Elaine had talked to him about her own thing (her sizeable collection of sex fantasies on Literotica, some inspired by me), and that this had led to them messaging back and forth more, using the craft itself as their excuse.

Frankly I was beginning to anticipate the evolution of this connection that they had now established as I passed time contentedly in the background. It was nothing short of arousing to think that I had these two secret lovers, and that they now had the chance to develop a flirtatious rapport all of their own. I could just imagine the chemistry.

'Also I was thinking, what if I cooked you both dinner? Nothing planned, just enjoying each other's company. Am I overthinking?'

'That sounds great,' I typed back to offer her my encouragement. 'Depends what you're overthinking though. Are you two sexting yet?'

'NO! LOL'

'Why not?'

'Wouldn't want to distract him too much lol xx'

'It'd only make him hornier than he already is,' I reasoned. 'Won't hear me and my soaked underwear complaining xxx'

'I'll start sexting you instead if you're going to be so reckless with your words, young lady xxx'

'Sara,' Barbara suddenly interrupted my reverie, 'could you pass me the stapler?'

Rudely awakened, I near threw the damned thing at her.

'How's your tummy?' she asked.

'Where it ought to be, for now,' I replied and then offered her a cup of tea. On my way to the kitchen, phone in hand, I speedily typed back to Elaine what I was really thinking.

'Or say the word and I will text Steven right now that you told me you could use a good seeing to and to invite you in after your writer's club.'

:-o

;-p

XD

'Maybe I've got a taste for you right now,' Elaine replied.

'Well I currently taste more like him, so...'

Kettle filled and switched on, I set up the cups, dunked in the teabags, set the milk to one side, and stormed back off to the bathroom once again. I was a woman possessed now, heart racing, hands restless, lungs breathless, thighs slimy and slippery.

Once in the bathroom I made for a cubicle and slammed the door shut, flipping the lock and isolating myself. With shaking hands now I tugged up my skirt, dropped the seat, sat down and took off my strappy heels.

I spread my legs wide, running the fingers of my right hand over the drenched crotch of my knickers. All of me began to tremble now. I had to bite down on my lower lip to stifle my moans. Sexual energy rippled through me, my filthy thoughts like skimming stones disturbing the surface of a deceptively calm lake.

I don't know what now aroused me more, the thought of me and him, the thought of me and her, the thought of her seducing him, all three of us...

The possibilities endless, I gave up settling on any one of them, what needed to happen right now was already occurring by my own hand. I rubbed and rubbed at myself through the thin wet fabric, swirling the circumference of the sensitive little nub responsible for these intensifying feelings right now.

With my left hand I hooked my fingers under the gusset and peeled it to one side, exposing my glistening pussy, and as I commenced the same seductive motions that already nearly had me frothing at the mouth, I did moan now as my slimy slickness practically sloshed aloud.

I was already on the edge of orgasm, but one that threatened to last a dangerously long time. Shamelessly I crammed three fingers inside, hooked upwardly, and began to tug with abandon at the crevice in which my G-spot hid. From the back of my throat rose a deep gargling moan. I had picked the wrong time to tip over the edge.

I forced it all back down my throat again, suppressed it, near choking myself. The bathroom door creaked loudly, swung open with force, just as I was about to peak and level off this crazy horniness. Maddeningly I clamped down hard on my dripping sex as if it would stop the orgasmic dam from bursting completely.

'Sara? Are you okay?' came none other than my boss's voice.

'I will be,' I tried to say, but due to my state it came out a queer strangled sob.

GO AWAY! I screamed internally.

'Barb tells me you haven't been feeling well,' Jude relayed.

'Just a bit of a cold on my bladder I think,' I lied.

GO AWAY! GO AWAY!

'Oh right, well...'

If Jude had been a man this poorly situated conversation wouldn't be taking place by now. Thank god she couldn't see me. The last of Steven's cum, still warm and sticky, was plastered all over my hands and thighs. Then I realised how pungent the smell was, and my heart near stopped.

'I'll be fine,' I urged. 'I'll be right as rain after lunch.'

'Okay,' Jude said. She sounded uncertain, maybe even unhappy. I didn't care by that point. The best self-served orgasm in recent memory had just been utterly ruined. Now disappointment slowed my pulse, and I had backtracked away from that blissful release.

Composing myself eventually, I exited the stall and vigorously washed the cum from my hands, then returned to the kitchen to make the tea.

One missed message from Elaine. I read it, I smiled to myself, I responded. 'What virile male wouldn't want to see that? I'm game!'

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers