Behind Closed Blinds Ch. 10

Story Info
Dinner, growing chemistry, and Sara has sex with Elaine.
2.9k words
4.52
6.8k
21
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,545 Followers

1

Again it felt like a Sunday on our sleepy side of town. Call me traditional or maybe even a romantic, but what wasn't to love about a lush roast dinner in a cosy candlelit dining room as the evening outside hung enshrouded in mist and drizzle?

I've always taken pride in my culinary skills but whereas I have to admit that Elaine has me beat when it comes to roast potatoes and chicken gravy, there could be no complaints from me as there's nothing better than being served a highly anticipated dinner that you yourself didn't have to make.

'Can I help with anything?' Steven called from his seat at the table through to Elaine's kitchen. The aromas on the air had my stomach growling at this point. I hadn't eaten in six hours. Five more minutes should have been no big deal, but I was overcome by a terrible hunger.

Which may or may not have been the result of my horniness that morning, and afternoon, and the rudely interrupted masturbation session that nearly had me gushing all over the bathroom floor.

Amid the rattle of pan lids and baking trays, Elaine's voice sang back, 'no, nearly done!'

And as much a thrill as this day had been, from that delicious morning sex with my boy, having him dripping from me all morning, and the back and forth teasing with Elaine, I was all the more relaxed now for having showered and dressed down in a thin low-cut white tank top, long flowing white summer skirt...

Not to mention fresh underwear.

As we waited on Elaine I not so absently stroked the back of one of Steven's hands, which had been resting on the tabletop. He turned to look at me, his eyes dark, but with the reflections of two golden candle flames flickering warm and brilliant within.

Unexpectedly but far from unwelcome, he took my hand and turned it up towards his lips, and lovingly left his mark on me. Sliding out of his grip, I flicked my fingers come-hither and turned in my seat to meet him.

Mischievously we smuggled a kiss back and forth before I whispered in his ear to think about this later: me, him, in bed, no clothes on, lots of kissing, and of inevitably the complimentary ins and outs of sharing a bed with his mother.

We were actually interrupted whilst sharing a more chaste kiss as Elaine began to bring in the food. A sly flit of the eye, I caught her stealing a glance and my instinct was to pull myself back into Steven and kiss him again, just a peck again but this time a loud wet one before dinner caught our attention.

'Look at that! Oh, mum, those Yorkshire puds,' Steven practically fawned as the serving plates began to pass him by to settle upon the dining table. Roast chicken, potatoes, mashed carrot and turnip, Yorkshire puddings, stuffing balls, proper homemade gravy straight from the roasting pan sediment -- we were about to die salivating and enter hog heaven,

Elaine's grin was already stretched from ear to ear as she finally managed to sit down and join us. 'Serve yourselves,' she invited as she unscrewed the cap on a bottle of sparkling white and began to fill three flute glasses.

We sat in silence for the next ten minutes, with the exception of satisfied moans and groans as Elaine's cooking stole the show.

2

'So how did the writer's club go today?' I asked the both of them. I didn't need to. I had already asked Steven to make conversation when I got home earlier. I wanted to see where we could take this conversation though, considering some of the things Elaine and I had texted each other.

'It was great, a lot of fun,' Elaine replied animatedly as Steven meanwhile surgically worked his knife and fork through a chicken leg. 'Not the kind of thing I'm used to writing...'

I smirked covertly at that, wondering whatever could she mean?!

'They have this game at the end,' Steven began to explain. 'It's called "Writing On Your Toes."'

I snickered. 'Sounds like it tickles,' I remarked, tearing up a Yorkie to mop up my gravy.

'They give you a theme or a sentence left open to interpretation,' Steven explained. 'You have ten minutes to write on it without any planning.'

'Wow, like a brain teaser,' I replied.

'I failed miserably,' Elaine admitted. I didn't want to believe it.

Apparently neither did Steven. 'No you didn't. Yours was great,' he insisted.

Elaine blushed, unable to keep his gaze. I watched, certain that I was already seeing something between them.

Inside I felt funny.

Butterfly funny.

'It was terrible, I'm a perfectionist. I need half a day sometimes just to write the hook to a short story, and that's usually nothing more than two sentences or a five-line paragraph.'

'You literally won,' Steven chuckled. 'They voted yours the best.'

'What was the theme?' I dared ask.

'A kiss is just a kiss,' Steven said before Elaine could say, or avoid. 'You should have heard it, mum. The windows nearly steamed up.'

Laughter circled the table for a moment. Elaine blushed furiously and hid her face behind one hand.

'That's why then,' I teased. 'She's a pro with the romantic stuff. She just won't admit it.'

By now we were all but finished with our meals, every plate practically cleared. Elaine sidelined her light hazing to offer us leftovers to take home. Steven remarked that me might take the leftover wings since he might not be able to walk home.

'So, going back next week?'

'Maybe,' Elaine spoke first, depends if I get that day off.

'I'm going back, sure,' Steven came next, and then, 'Elaine, I hope you will, I think I learned as much from you as the old-timers.'

'Well, you don't need to wait for Thursdays,' I suggested, eyeing the two back and forth. The faintest silence returned. I felt it hang in the air and dissipate quickly. Was it reluctance? Not a chance in hell.

'If Elaine isn't busy,' Steven put out his cue.

Again, the faintest silence. It was hesitation. The air thickened between my son and my secret girlfriend, like a thunderhead but without threat.

'I could teach you a thing or two, sure,' Elaine said a little timidly. As god is my witness, I saw the spark in her eyes. I knew it well enough. After all, she had promised to teach me a thing or two once upon a time...

And hadn't yet disappointed!

3

We were drinking coffee in the kitchen some time later. It was somehow already twenty to nine. We had teamed up to wash and dry the pots, pans, trays, the crockery and cutlery etc.

Surprisingly, and this hit me right between the eyes so unexpectedly, the subject got onto the relationships of other people from Elaine's older daughter now being married and pregnant with her own first child.

Elaine had asked if Steven thought of having children. It was an innocent question, and frankly that much was to be expected in conversation socially when a man was outnumbered by older women. Rather comfortably Steven had commented that with the right woman he would. But since the last woman turned out to be the wrong woman, he felt disinclined to wonder about it.

From there we ended up talking about the social difficulties of younger generations of the day and age, and the likes of the LGBT community, and how the younger ones' lifestyles didn't particularly bear children in mind.

It was then that Elaine confessed that her youngest daughter, Anna, younger than my Steven, had recently come out to her mother as gay.

'I thought you already knew,' I interjected, taken aback but curious more than anything.

'I already knew a long time that she wasn't fixated on boys, and then men, and that she was always with a girlfriend. I suspected but it was hers to decide to tell me when she was certain...'

'I'm embarrassed now,' I blushed, laughing awkwardly to cover my own tracks. 'I swear you'd already told me about it, to some extent.'

'Ten years later,' Elaine quipped, raising her cup as a toast. 'Couldn't be happier, actually.'

'You won't have to worry about her getting with the wrong man,' Steven remarked with a cheeky grin. Elaine readily agreed, though I was sure that was never her worry.

'She couldn't have asked for a better mum,' I assured her, felt myself swelling with pride. That was it, the water board was calling. I was in danger of springing a leak. Both eyes. We hugged and kissed. Honestly I didn't mean to kiss her on the lips, but it happened, right in front of Steven.

And again it hadn't been sexual but it had opened the door to more. Everybody exchanged glances, not particularly awkward glances either.

'So,' I said, grinning at my son -- I guess ironically -- blushing like a shy schoolgirl, and wrapped my arms around Elaine's trim waist to hug her tight, 'what do you think of your mum's girlfriend?'

'You're a really cute couple, actually,' Steven said unabashed.

My expression surely straightened, as did my posture. 'Cute?'

'Oh you're both sexy as hell, but you're a cute couple,' he corrected himself without missing a beat, but then crumbled instantly after. 'I know what I mean, shut up!'

I looked up, Elaine being taller than me. She was blushing furiously now. All the while, her hands refusing to let go of me, I felt her body covertly swoon against mine, her knees kinking as she failed to think of a comeback.

'Gimme a kiss, girlfriend,' I said, gazing up at her with starry eyes and a tooth grin from ear to ear. And I cannot express how it pleased me that, without hesitation, Elaine craned her neck to press her smiling lips to mine.

'Well, I can go home and die happy now,' Steven quipped, thanking Elaine for dinner. Conniving bitch that I can be, I told him to shut the door behind him, that we had something to discuss in private, and that I would be home soon.

4

I wrapped my arms around her waist again, tummy to tummy. I was more occupied in the moment with what was going on behind her eyes, behind her knowing smile, but there was no denying the way feeling my body against hers made me.

I have an undeniably voluptuous figure. I'm not fat, but not all my curves have been earned with hard work. I consider myself blessed genetically, though in terms of beauty the discerning eye might expect to find me at a life drawing class rather than blowing hard at a gym in search of a dating profile body.

When I feel Elaine's tauter body against mine, it's a slightly softer contrast to that of Steven's. She had the build of a ballerina when she was younger, but that hasn't changed much.

In a strange way it's the same mating ritual. It's hard on soft, it's two opposing kinds of flexible. It's dominant and submissive, AC and DC. I feel the nerves beneath the surface of her skin and muscle thrumming with anticipation, live, grounded, electrified...

I don't know what I'm saying anymore!

I have been taken to heaven and back with her in control and leading the way, living out her curiosities, her fantasies, while allowing me to realise mine. She can have me if she wants me, and that's why I want more than anything for us to become a triangle, of love or lust or both. A sexual trinity of unrealised potential. Maybe more if fate allows it.

Giggling nervously, it came deep from my throat, and sounding rather perverted, at least to me. I smooshed my breasts against her and stifled a moan that threatened to rise from the deepest recesses. I was indeed hypersexed, a maniac on the loose, my only apparent evidence the ability not to tear off my clothes and descend into an animalistic nymphomania at a moment's notice.

Well, so I think, personally!

'So,' I started, 'you're were going to teach Steven a few things...'

'Patience is a virtue, haven't you heard?' Elaine whispered huskily. There was a wicked look radiating from her eyes and I was feeling, as I have stated, submissive.

'Change of plans?' I breathed, gasping as I suddenly felt her thumbs seeking to tease my erect nipples through my snug tanktop.

'Mmmm, just... reorganising the playlist,' she replied, shamelessly toying with me now, her whole hands caressing the curve of my braless girls.

'Oh?' I gasped.

'Haven't had our desserts yet,' Elaine hinted, her eyes leaving mine to venture down the valley. And so I did what any caring companion would do in such a lewd adventure. I pulled down the shoulder straps of my top and revealed our next destination.

5

I've never been much of a climber. I don't have the natural body for it, so I think. When it comes to sex though, I might dare you to show me a table I can't climb, let alone a climax I can't peak.

Everything that happened next happened in a blur of excitement. One moment I was crawling backwards up onto one of the stools at the breakfast bar, practically scrambling to feel my nipples between my lady-lover's lips. The next I had climbed up onto the bar itself, my skirt was up around my waist, my racy black thong was being peeled completely off, and I was battling for air in short ragged breaths as she lovingly devoured my lips and lapped thirstily of my sweet nectar.

'Ohhh,' I gasped, 'ohhhh, I have missed you,' I sobbed. 'You won't believe how turned on I was at work today!'

'I've missed you too, sweets,' Elaine affirmed as she began to lay smooches around my hooded clit. My legs began to tremble in anticipation of how intense this was about to feel, for how bloody sensitive I had been during that helpless interlude in the office bathroom.

'And I've missed this,' she added, her long tongue suddenly curving upward into a hook by which to reel me in. And she did just that. Fixated on her eyes, her face, her lips, her tongue, with a birdseye view to the greatest pie eating contest on earth, I growled my encouragement to my dearest friend, my bisexual lover.

And when she attacked my clit head on, the tip of her tongue near blasted me through the wall. Unable to control my part in this any longer, I came hard, bucking up to meet her thirsty lashing strokes, juicing myself upon her skilfully contorting mouth.

'Ohhhhh fuck!' I cried aloud. She was making my whole body shake and convulse. I was out of control, no deliberate motor function whatsoever other than the porn star nonsense spewing from my mouth.

Repeatedly I began to insist, 'bedroom, bedroom...'

'Seem happy enough here with your ass in my hands,' Elaine remarked evilly, giving my butt a jiggle with both hands. Again, she dove in, sucked on my labia, worked her tongue deep into me, enticed wave after wave of orgasmic tension out into the open, and sucked it all up.

'Oh god, save some for Steven,' I moaned, and hearing myself say that I began to laugh uncontrollably.

'Save some pussy for Steven?' she asked. 'Or save some tongue action for Steven.'

I was almost howling now. 'Oh god both, but all in good time,' I explained, 'but...'

I propped myself up onto my elbows, 'I want my dessert too and I want it in bed,' I said, staring her down.

'Don't need to say that twice,' Elaine purred, standing up straight and offering me her hands to take.

I sat up, took her hands in mine, and let her guide me back down to earth. We kissed soft, deep, hungry, hinting. She peeled off the rest of my clothes then and there, and then I followed her up the stairs, my hands on her bottom and next underneath her yoga tights.

Emboldened now beyond belief for what was about to happen, I wanted nothing more than to show her first hand how my son ate his mother's pussy. Proud to say, I had never before blessed Elaine with a climax quite like it.

6

I recall noting how extraordinarily my face ached as I stood blushing back beneath the kitchen lights, pulling my skirt back on, stuffing my big boobs back into my top, strapping my heels back on atop the stool where Elaine and I had started to indulge in such intense sex.

My jaw stiff from so much moaning, not only that but then having returned the favour and licked and sucked her to multi-orgasmic bewilderment. My tongue felt strained, my throat hoarse. I tingled all over with such sexual satisfaction that I now wanted more. But now I wanted another kind of sex altogether.

The anticipation was driving me insane. What should have taken the edge off somehow seemed to add to the feeling inside that I was still climbing to that aforementioned peak.

Right now Steven was at home watching a video clip, recorded on Elaine's phone, of two familiar women doing something you would only see everyday if you lived in the lesbian category of any porn site you might come across.

Elaine had recorded the clip her very self, since my arms as well as my legs had turned to rubber upon discovering what "tribbing" was.

It must have been an inside joke, a reference that only Steven and Elaine understood. She had sent the video to me, and requested that I caption it.

"Food for thought"

-E

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,545 Followers