Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
Professional talks lead to a steamy orgy.
3.1k words
3.75
22.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie moaned as she looked up into Kyle's eyes while he fucked her. She was naked on his desk, his cock fucking her roughly in missionary. Her legs were spread wide, his beefy dick slamming into her wet cunt.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed as she came violently on Kyle's cock, enabling him to fuck her even faster.

Kyle's intercom buzzed. "Sir?" Molly asked, "I know you have yet to finish but you have a guest waiting."

"Shit," Kyle grumbled, fucking his mother roughly until he burst inside her, filling her pussy with his stored up gallons of cum.

Once he was drained, she fell from the desk, her legs like jello. "Show her in," he directed.

Ciara stepped into the office wearing a sexy white top which cowed under her massive bust and a tight red skirt.

"Don't you look hot?" Kyle said while stroking his cock.

"Not as much as I can be," she said seductively as she stripped and got to her knees.

Taking hold of his dick, she licked his head and spit on his shaft, jacking him off. Soon, she was sucking him professionally, Kyle leaned back and groaning as he stroked her hair.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "swallow that white cock..."

Finally, she pulled up and walked up to him. "I need it inside me Kyle."

"Climb aboard," he replied, giving a sly grin.

She was soon bouncing on his dick rapidly, Kyle sucking her hard nipples as he palmed her ass. "FUCK!!!!" Ciara screamed, cumming numerous times on his cock.

As Kyle got close, she got on all fours to take him in doggystyle. As soon as he filled her, she exploded into another orgasm. Kyle grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as he fucked her, filling her with his load.

"Fuck," she panted, looking back to see cum gushing from her pussy. "I've got to visit more often."

Kyle laughed. "Pleasure doing business with you boss."

They kissed and she left out, Sharona entering again with her itinerary. "Sir, you have to hurry. You still have your Q&A this afternoon."

"Yes of course," Kyle sighed.

He headed upstairs and found Emily just stepping out of the shower and kissed her. "Off again honey?"

"Yep," he replied, "Harry signed me up for another Q&A."

"That cuckold bastard," she scowled. "Never lining you up with anything worthwhile."

Kyle grinned and stood over her. "What's more worthwhile than you?"

She giggled and kissed him again, jacking him off.

Kyle laughed. "I don't think we have time Em."

She smiled and licked the tip. "Nonsense, you run this city and those people want to see you. They'll wait all night if it means I'm getting fucked."

Kyle shrugged and rubbed her tits. "I admit, you make a persuasive argument."

She giggled again and spread her legs, Kyle sliding his cock inside her in one fluid motion.

"OH KYLE!!!!" Emily screamed as Kyle began to fuck her in missionary, squeezing her big soft tits as he drilled her. "PUT IT DEEPER!"

"Just how you like it baby," Kyle said as he pinched her nipples, her legs on his shoulders as he slammed into her cervix.

Emily shook and came furiously, clawing at the sheets as Kyle fucked her like a dirty street whore, just the way she liked it. As Kyle finally came, Emily lay in a pool of cum and sweat, panting in the aftermath of an amazing session.

"Have fun baby," she said as Kyle pulled on some pants, stuffing his semi-flaccid dick into a pair of specially made boxers, housing his massive cock.

He kissed her. "We'll pick this back up tonight."

She smiled as she prepared to take yet another shower, "I can't wait."

* * * * *

In the backseat of the limo with Sharona and Selena as Craig drove, Kyle was in heaven. Sharona sucked him off as Selena smothered him in her breasts, Kyle sucking hungrily on the large Latina tits.

Sharona was sucking hungrily as well, blowing his cock as if dying from thirst. Kyle could see Craig sneaking glances in the rear view mirror, his cock poking through his zipper as he jacked off. With Selena's sweet scent filling his nostrils, he felt his balls tense and he pulled Sharona down to his nuts, shooting streams of hot jizz down her throat.

The two sluts kissed and shared Kyle's treat just as Craig came as well, his cum covering the steering wheel. Inside the convention center, most of Kyle's fans were fully or partially nude, eager to meet him. Others, critics of Kyle and his ideals, stood toward the back of the room.

"Kyle!" a female reporter called as he took the stage, "law enforcement has found numerous cases recently of family living in incest. Do you take the blame for these developments?"

"I wouldn't say blame," Kyle said calmly, "I wouldn't even feel right taking credit. These families are acting on their clean and natural desires and shouldn't be targeted for that."

"Twenty families in the last month who've been investigated for incestuous crimes all quoted from your book series, Incest is Best. Don't you feel that maybe your ideals have been twisted to something evil?" another male reporter asked.

"No I do not," Kyle replied, "what's right has been fought against since the dawn of time. But sex can never be wrong and neither can Family love."

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" a critic shouted from the back.

"This man is hurting innocent families and endangering children!" another man shouted.

The man rushed forward and hurled a shoe toward the podium, barely missing Kyle's head.

"Come on sir," Craig said as he grabbed Kyle's arm, "we need to get out of here."

Kyle hustled out of the auditorium, Selena and Sharona close behind.

* * * * *

Arriving to his office, Kyle met his assistant, Nelson Burns.

"I'd say that didn't go well," Nelson said, pulling up various news articles of the chaos at the Convention Center.

Kyle nodded. "Well, you're on damage control. Make sure no police look into it. If need be, check on Alvarez and get her to keep them out of it."

Nelson typed a note and nodded, stepping from the room.

"Sharona," Kyle then said, "I need you to take some dictation."

"Yes sir," she said, barely able to hide a smile.

Stepping into his office with him, she watched as he locked the door.

"Okay," Kyle said, standing before her, "I need you to clear my mind."

"Don't worry sir," she said, getting to her knees and pulling his pants and underwear down, "I know just what to do."

Kyle groaned in satisfaction as she took his cock into her mouth, her silvery blue lips stretched around his meat. She stroked him and played with his balls as she moved up and down, his cock lodged in her throat.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle grunted, "work that cock..."

She pulled out with a wet slurp and unbuttoned her blouse. "I'd better get these off. I love David but he doesn't know what I do."

"No change of clothes today?" Kyle asked with a laugh. Sharona hadn't been married long but she was still hopelessly in love with Kyle's dick.

She laughed as well. "Nope. And things are about to get messy."

As she pulled her tits out, Kyle couldn't help but suck them, biting the succulent nipples as she groped her ass. Soon, he was in his chair, Sharona sucking the head of his cock as she titfucked him.

"Oh fuck yeah," Kyle groaned, "up and down... in and out..."

"Damn it Kyle," she panted, drool and precum dripping from her lips, "I need to get fucked again."

"How could I say no to such a generous offer?" Kyle laughed, slapping her ass as she leaned over his desk. He instantly shoved his cock inside her, Sharona yelling out as he fucked her roughly.

"Oh god," she panted, "it's so fucking big!"

Kyle groaned and gave it to her rough. "Damn it! Your wet cunt is dripping down my cock!"

"I've been so ready for you Kyle!" Sharona yelled, "I haven't let David touch me in weeks!"

"Oooh, I bet he's frustrated."

"Extremely!" she yelled as Kyle hammered her pussy without mercy, "He's been masturbating all week!"

"Well he'd better get used to it," Kyle chuckled while pinching her nipples, "because I'm gonna wreck this sweet pussy!"

Sharona howled and came, squirting her pussy juices all over Kyle's dick. They kissed and she flipped onto her back, her pussy still quivering. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me and make me cum again."

Kyle grinned and shoved his cock inside. "You'd better believe I am."

Soon, he held her legs far apart and fucked her brutally. The desk creaking as she cried out loudly. "YES!!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

"Holy shit!" Kyle yelled, "here it comes!"

His cock erupted, gallons of his pent up jizz firing out rapidly, flooding his shaking secretary.

"God that was amazing," Sharona panted, Kyle leaning down to kiss her again.

"Just what I needed," Kyle said.

Kyle pulled out and got dressed, Sharona creeping quietly into the next room. Tariq and J.T entered not long after, having recently been appointed to Kyle's staff as well.

"Anything?" Kyle asked.

"Afraid not," Tariq answered, "cops were there when we arrived."

Kyle sighed, thinking silently.

"Sir," Molly said over the intercom, "Mrs. Judith Barnes of Social Services is here to see you."

Sharona, dressed again, showed the woman in. Kyle saw a tall and busty ebony woman with piercing black eyes. She wore a short red skirt and matching blouse, her large 36F breasts bouncing in pace with her juicy and full ass.

She shook Kyle's hand and sat down. "Well gentlemen, we have a lot to discuss so let's get to it."

All three men sat down and Judith went over her dossier. The cases of incest and pornography in school was on the increase.

"Now don't get me wrong," Judith said. "I am rather sympathetic to your cause. I believe that families should be able to what they wish without hindrance from government officials. But when it comes to the school board, they can be a bit less understanding."

Kyle became aware of a foot inching up his leg. Seeing Judith casting a subtle glance, he knew instantly to whom it belonged as she traced his bulge with her toes. God, it felt good!

"So what's your proposal?" Kyle asked.

"Well," Judith said, "I suggest that experienced team of hackers you have prevent your pornos from being accessed in schools. Otherwise, it's none of our concern."

The four deliberated for a few more moments before taking a break. Kyle and Tariq looked over the proposals while J.T drank a cup of coffee. Judith made her way over.

"Sorry for disturbing you but is there a bathroom I can use?" she asked.

"Sure," J.T said, showing her the bathroom door. She smiled and grabbed his arm, pulling him inside as Kyle and Tariq had their backs turned.

Once inside, she undid his pants and smiled as his cock shot out. "Well, you certainly dispel the stereotype of all white men having tiny cocks."

He laughed nervously, convinced it had to be a trap. Yet, his fears melted away as she licked up the underside of his shaft, taking him into her mouth. Soon, she was clenching his ass, giving his a rapid and slobbery blowjob.

"Oh fuck!" J.T cried, "I'll support it! I'll support your plan!"

She stopped and pulled off. "Good."

"Wait," J.T said as she stood up, "what about the blowjob?!"

She smiled and said, "Just some incentive for what will happen if you agree."

They sat down again and she again gave Kyle a foot job under the table. He was about ready to burst in his pants when Sharona knocked lightly on the door. "Sir, you have a matter outside that needs your attention."

Kyle cleared his throat and stood up. "Yes well, excuse me while I handle this."

Judith nodded, giving him a sexy wink as he left the room. J.T got a cellphone call and excused himself as well. Judith then unbuttoned her blouse to her bra and stood next to Tariq.

"Well, just you and me now..." she said.

She reached to his crotch to find his dick rock hard. Rubbing it through the fabric, she got to her knees and undid his pants. "Now I know you three all have no issue with a nation built on nothing but sex but I need Kyle to realize if the school keeps having these issues, they'll have a full war against him. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Tariq said, staring at her.

She smiled and pulled out his cock, again impressed at its size. She plunged her mouth over it, Tariq grunting as she took him all the way down.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, Kyle was in his office with Deputy Mayor Katrina Alvarez. "So what's the problem?"

"The problem is I've been trying to reach you all morning," she said, "I'm dying to get fucked."

Kyle laughed. "I'm sorry. I have a major company to run and I've been busy all day."

"Too busy for this?" she asked, lowering her skirt to expose her ass, bouncing to make the juicy Latina cheeks clap.

"Fuck no," Kyle replied, yanking down his pants.

J.T returned from outside to hear a light slapping noise from Kyle's office. Looking inside he was shocked to see Kyle fucked the deputy mayor in doggystyle, her eyes rolled back as he slapped her ass.

"Give it to me deep!" she pleaded.

Kyle complied, shoving his cock in to the root. "Ooooh... just like that!"

J.T stepped in and cleared his throat, Kyle and Katie turning around.

"Can't we get some damn privacy?!" Alvarez snapped.

"Sorry Kat," Kyle said, "this is my friend J.T. Anything that happens is between us. Let him have some fun too."

He nodded, undoing his pants. "Can I join in?"

She nodded, seeing the size of his cock, taking it into her mouth. He groaned, Kyle resuming fucking the mayor's ass as he .

"What about our meeting?" J.T asked, holding her head.

"Fuck it," Kyle replied, "this is more important."

"Definitely," J.T laughed, high-fiving Kyle.

The door opened again. "KATIE!? KYLE?!"

"JUDITH!?" Katie exclaimed.

"TARIQ?!" Kyle exclaimed.

Tariq stood pantless, his cock in Judith's hand.

"What are you doing?" Judith asked.

"The same thing you are apparently," Katie answered.

"Hearing you talk about Kyle's cock at brunch last weekend made me super horny," Judith said, "I had to try it."

She turned to him and rubbed his cock. "I'd say this is a fine time to resume our negotiations. Wouldn't you say Kyle?"

He smiled. "I would indeed."

She got to her knees and stroked Tariq and Kyle. "Now you'll see why I'm so good at my job. I never stop until the job is done."

She took him down her throat and Kyle groaned.

"I think you should reconsider your stand Kyle," Tariq said, Judith still stroking him.

Meanwhile, Katie was stroking J.T. "I finally get to fuck our sexy mayor."

"You'd better not disappoint," she said, "I'm been aching for a big cock all day."

Soon, she was on the desk, her legs spread wide as he began to fuck her.

"Oh yeah," Kyle grunted as Judith sucked him off, "work that tongue. Get that cock nice and wet."

She pulled off and took Tariq's cock down, sucking and sucking while jacking off Kyle. Katie and J.T were now going at it full swing as he pounded his dick into her pussy, Katie scratching at his back as he filled her.

Kyle and Tariq then stripped Judith of her clothes and Tariq began sucking at her huge breasts as Kyle slapped her ass. "Fuck that ass is so huge!"

"It'll look even better with your big fat cock in it," she laughed, giving it a wiggle.

With a smile, he did just that, shoving his cock inside it. Judith screamed as he began to fuck her roughly, his hands pawing at her tits. She opened her mouth to scream again but Tariq forced her face down to his cock and she began to suck him off again as Kyle slammed his dick up her ass.

"Fuck her mouth good, Tariq," Kyle grunted as he gave a slap to Judith's ass, watching the chocolate hams jiggle.

"On it bro!" Tariq said, his nuts banging against her chin.

"OH J.T!!!" Katie screamed, "you're fucking me so good!!!"

"Take it whore!" he yelled, "take my cock!"

"MORE! MORE!" she begged, holding on tightly to the edge of the desk.

"OH FUCK!" he yelled, shooting his load up her cunt.

"Pathetic," she chuckled. "This pussy already has you cumming."

She pushed him away and went over to where Judith was still sucking off Tariq and bouncing her ass on Kyle's dick. She then pulled Tariq off, ignoring Judith's protests.

"Don't worry I'll bring him back," Katie said as she wrapped her legs around Tariq and felt his cock sink into her pussy, "I just need another good fucking."

"Holy shit..." Tariq panted as he entered her.

He began to ram her furiously, holding her legs on his shoulders. Katie screamed, howling out as she came on Tariq's cock. Kyle meanwhile was gritting his teeth, fucking Judith's ass like a steam drill, his nuts slamming into her pussy.

"Tariq!" she shouted, "I want you on the floor so I can ride your cock while Kyle fucks my ass."

Tariq instantly complied and groaned happily as she mounted him, Kyle entering her ass again soon after.

"TWO AT THE SAME TIME!" Judith screamed, "IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"I can't hold it anymore!" Tariq cried, shooting his load into her pussy. He kept sucking her tits as Kyle kept fucking her ass, grunting as he got close. He roared out and shot a hot and huge load into her ass.

Kyle spooned her and they kissed, his limp cock laying against her wet pussy. "I must say that was the best and hardest negotiation I've ever done."

Judith laughed. "I didn't mind it too much either."

They dressed and shook hands. "So I take it we have a deal?"

"Absolutely," Kyle replied, "maybe we could meet in a few weeks for some... follow up agendas."

She grinned. "I look forward to it."

"And," Katie said, "I'll have the commissioner call off the investigation. Tell him it was just a prank."

"Excellent." Kyle replied.

As she and Katie left out, Katie noticed Judith hobbling painfully.

"He wrecked you huh?" Katie asked.

"Damn girl," Judith replied, "You told me he could lay some pipe but I didn't expect anything like that!"

Katie laughed and they got into their cars, each returning to their families, the only thing running through their minds was when they could again fuck Kyle.