Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
Stella is frustrated and agrees to fun with some friends.
18.3k words
4.85
117.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind Closed Doors

Part One - The discussion.

I was quite the model in looks. Slender with small tits, a cute arse and a thick mane of long naturally red hair that hung around my face in gentle waves. Perhaps too good-looking. It could be why I so often got passed by.

No one goes for the really pretty ones. They assume we're vain or already spoken for. The former certainly wasn't true and sadly neither was the latter. And it was twice as hard when my target was just three to five per cent of the population.

I liked girls. A lot. So Jenny taking an interest in me hadn't been a problem. Of course, I'd had the hots for her from day one. What I got in return was only harmless flirting. A tease of my tastes. And a little curiosity on her part. There was never a suggestion it would ever go beyond friendship. After all, Jenny was married and obviously straight.

She was a few years older than me, ten to be precise. At thirty-two she was the mature one. And she was my boss as well as my friend. It did mean I worked twice as hard, always aware that I had to be the perfect employee in the view of others. To be anything less would have been uncomfortable. There was always some jealous individual waiting to accuse a manager of giving special treatment to favourites. My preferences were no big secret so there was also the added threat someone would add two and two and make five.

Mostly we kept our relationship away from the office. Work was work. Playtime was the evenings with trips to the pub before home on a Friday, or weekend barbecues at her house in the nice weather.

Her husband was lovely. A supermarket manager with one of the big chains. A quiet man. Mike didn't say a lot, but he always looked immaculate and I could see what Jenny liked about him. If I ever felt the need to have a cock inside me I'd want it attached to someone like him.

At work, Jenny was quite the professional. She came across as a little prim and proper. Stern some might say. She was approachable but always stayed a little aloof from the staff. I was unique in having anything other than a working relationship with her. I still wasn't quite sure how that came about.

Friday evening drinks were our regular meet-up. The wind down from a hectic week showed Jenny to be a whole different person to the one the others witnessed. Then she was just a funny, horny, sex-obsessed woman much like myself.

For me, it was born out of frustration. I don't know where it came from in Jenny. She had it on tap at home. But boy did she send my hormones wild. Dressed in her business suit with her hair up and glasses while talking about the delights of having a cock inside her was the source of many private fantasies.

Generally, the talk was abstract. Scoring the men, and women, in the bar from one to ten. Teasing each other to pick the one we would from the group that wasn't our natural sexual preference.

Tonight however Jenny was being more personal. Probing me and letting more secrets out than usual.

"I'm telling you. It really is the best feeling being rogered senseless after a stressful day."

Jenny was more than a little pissed after a couple of hours of drinking. I know I was.

"Is he really that good in bed?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.

When we use the bed." She smirked.

I raised my eyebrows feeling a little excited that their love life might be more fun than I'd imagined.

Jenny laughed.

"No children. We can do it anywhere we want. Keeps things fresh."

"Fuck.

Lucky you. I have to sneak about. Dad's not very accepting of my choices."

"Does he give you a hard time about it?"

"Not really. He just prefers not to be reminded. Mum's okay.

Not that I get much chance. It's fucking hard to find nice girls. Any girls. You're all boringly straight."

Jenny giggled as she downed her wine and waved to the bartender to fix us another.

"Sorry. We just like cock.

Have you really never tried it?"

I reached back for a memory.

"Once. Well. Not properly. A boy at school fancied me. We used to hang out in school and walk home together. He took it out and put it in my hand."

"Really? Where was this?"

"We were walking home and cut across the old railway yard. It's always quiet down there. Just a dumping ground for old carriages until they're broken up. Anyway. We were messing about, pushing and poking each other in the ribs and suddenly he kissed me."

I smirked at the memory.

"First proper kiss I'd ever had so I kissed him back. Wasn't that great or exciting. Just new. Next thing I know his cock was in my hand."

Jenny was leaning forward with her mouth hanging open in anticipation of some great reveal.

"What did you do?"

I shrugged.

"Played with it a bit out of curiosity."

I started giggling.

"That was new as well. A life event I thought. My first cock. But it just didn't excite me. In the end I told him to put it away.

He didn't like me so much after that."

"Fuck me Stella. That could have been the day you popped your Cherry."

"It was the day I knew I'd rather lick someone else's."

Jenny was laughing at me.

"Could you do it with a guy? I mean, if you had to?"

I'd thought about this before. Many times. I guess most people who drift from the supposed norm do at some point.

"Yeah. If I had to. In the right circumstances. It's not a no no like it is for some. Just a preference. Girls get me horny. Guys not so.

But who knows? I'm desperate enough right now to fuck anything."

"Interesting." She smirked.

I wondered why it would be but she didn't give me a chance to ask.

"So I know you say you're lesbian. But perhaps a little bi?"

"Is anyone totally anything?" I shrugged.

Again she had that quizzical look. I hoped she wasn't planning on fixing me up with a guy.

"So as your on a role. When did you first do it with a girl?"

She asked intent on teasing my secrets out of me. I rocked in my seat laughing.

"I'm on a role?

You've never asked me anything this intimate before."

"Don't play innocent. You just asked if my husband was good in bed."

"Yeah well, I'm pissed."

Jenny didn't let it go.

"Tell me about your first girl and I'll tell you what we did last night." She teased.

I squirmed. This talk was making me wet.

"Okay. I don't mind telling you.

It wasn't long after that lad. Another of my friends in class. Gillian. We'd just turned eighteen, right in the middle of final exams."

"What was she like?"

"Cute.

Dark hair, cuddly. Not fat, just curvy. Nice tits. A bit like you.

Anyway. We were..."

"You think I have nice tits?"

"Er... yeah. Sorry. I just happened to notice." I coloured up.

"Thank you. I am rather proud of them."

I followed her eyes down to her cleavage and gawped in disbelief as she undid a button.

"I don't mind you looking." She grinned.

"Anyway. Carry on with the story. I want to know what happened."

I couldn't help but stare at the distraction. I went even redder.

"Er..."

For a moment my train of thought was gone. Washed away by the vision of soft pale flesh pushing up towards me. Oh fuck. It moved with each breath. A delightful rise and fall.

I shook myself back to reality knowing she was teasing me.

"Okay." I forced my eyes back up to hers.

"We were revising for our exams at her house. Badly I might add. And...

I sort of peaked at her search history."

I sipped my fresh drink to cool my heating face.

"To cut a long story short we ended up watching porn and I realised it was all lesbian stuff, so I asked her if she wanted to try it."

Jenny was listening intently. Wide-eyed.

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean, what did we do? We had sex."

"Details. Come on."

"Fuck Jenny." I rolled my eyes and giggled again.

"We made out, got undressed and fingered each other. Then she went down on me and I returned the favour.

It was all a bit mechanical thinking back. We didn't really know what we were doing the first time."

"And you liked it?"

I laughed.

"Of course I fucking liked it. It's sort of a prerequisite for being a lesbian."

"Wow.

What happened to her?"

"We saw each other a few more times through the summer. Watched a bit more porn, actually quite a lot more, and put it into practice. We got quite good at it by the end of the summer. Then she went away to Uni and we drifted out of touch.

Last I heard she had a boyfriend so guess it was just a phase for her."

For a moment I felt disappointed at not having more time with Gillian. It was something that played on my mind quite often. The what if of first love. I shook the malaise away.

"So come on. Fairs fair." I sat forward. Keen to hear her adventure.

"Tell me what you did last night."

Jenny was grinning.

"You ready for this?"

She glanced around to be sure no one had moved within earshot. The bar was busy and everyone was too intent on their own activities to be listening to us.

"Get on with it. I need something to think about when I'm on my own later." I sniggered.

"I mean as well as your tits."

I sneaked another look and felt my pussy crying out in a desire that'd be shortchanged later as usual.

"Okay.

We watched TV and fell asleep." She said bluntly.

"Oh fuck off."

I'm surprised Jenny didn't wet herself she was laughing so much.

"I'm sorry."

She calmed herself and leaned in again, clearing her throat for the great reveal. We were just a matter of inches apart and I could smell her perfume. It was intoxicating.

"Okay. Truth.

We did a bit of role-playing for fun. Me the innocent housewife home alone. Mike the intruder. I'm just in the kitchen tidying up, pretending to be the dutiful housewife, when he bursts in and puts a hood over my head and drags me to the table."

My jaw dropped.

"He bends me over, ties my hands behind my back and pulls my knickers down to rape me. Both holes." She burst out laughing and put her head in her hands.

I was stunned.

"Both... holes." I repeated slowly.

"You took it up the arse?"

"Yeah.

Haven't.... No, I suppose not. What about with toys?"

"Nooo.

No more than a finger has been in there."

My panties were sodden listening to this.

"Christ Jenny. Never imagined you...

I thought it'd be all... normal and boring."

"Fuck off. The missionary position has its charm but I like a bit of fun. Tying up, toys, dressing up. I'll try anything really.

He tied me down on the bed after that and had me screaming with the vibrator."

Jenny was fidgeting in the chair. I imagined her sex was as wet as mine talking about this.

"You can't imagine how erotic it is to be at someone's mercy."

"Fuck.

Wish someone would do something like that to me."

"You like that sort of thing?" Jenny asked.

I blushed.

"Maybe."

"What does maybe mean?"

"I've never done anything like that if that's what you mean."

"Would you?"

"I don't know.

Maybe."

I need a girlfriend first. I haven't had anyone since that Abby who temped in accounts."

"That was a year ago. That's a long dry spell when you're only twenty-one."

I looked down at the table a little sad.

"Gillian, Abby. And two one-night pick-ups in between. That's my sex life. Boring as fuck.

But what can you do?"

"That's awful. You're gorgeous and it's going to waste. We need to get you sorted out."

"Please do. Gotta say. I desperately need a bloody good fucking. Fingers just ain't doing it anymore."

"Well you can think about my arse tonight. That might help."

She downed her drink.

"I'm always thinking about your arse." I said without really considering what I was saying out loud.

"Obviously not... the actual... hole."

"You think about me?

You've never said that before."

She looked quite pleased with the idea.

"Of course I do. You're hot."

Her eyes were burning into me.

"I always knew you looked at me. You've never said it went any deeper."

"Don't worry, I'm not about to leap on you." I said sadly.

"I got over that a long while ago."

"If you do I might have to tie you up and make you a sex slave."

"Do it.

If I get a good seeing to out of it I'd be up for anything right now. Sell me to an Arab princess if you want to.

Are there lesbian Arab princesses?"

Jenny laughed.

"Nah. I'd want to keep you for me and Mike. A little live sex toy in the dungeon."

"Ooh. Both of you."

Her eyes burned into me and I thought I might be sounding a little weird.

"Sorry. I'm just horny."

"Or frustrated?"

"Oh, Jenny you have no idea how frustrated I am. If I don't get some soon I think I'm gonna sell myself on a street corner. But knowing my luck I'll still get passed by."

Jenny's phone buzzed and she picked it up.

"Mike's here. Home time."

I picked my bag up and followed her through the busy bar to the door. Outside Mike would be waiting in the car. While I'd be dropped home to wallow in my loneliness he'd be the one caressing the gorgeous body in front of me. Lucky fucking bastard.

By the time I got home mum and dad were in bed. I crept up the stairs in the dark, failing miserably to achieve the stealthy approach I'd gone for. I slipped halfway and started giggling.

I compounded that by stubbing my toe on the door frame.

"Fuck it."

I was pretty certain everyone was awake by now as I stumbled into my room.

"Shit."

I'd flicked the switch without closing the door and now I was bathing the entire upstairs with my bedroom light. I pushed the door to and then clicked it shut. I fiddled again at my stupidity.

I didn't bother undressing, instead falling face down on the bed to groan in my inebriated state. I just wanted to sleep. But then I had my usual nagging bedtime problem. My bean wasn't intending to give me a lot of peace. Its grumble for satisfaction was a near-nightly affair but now I had the added inducement of an image in my head. The lovely Jenny bent over a table having her arse hammered. And that enticing glimpse she'd given me of her tits. What was that all about?

I rolled onto my back and breathed deeply while I waited to see if the feeling would pass.

Nope. It didn't. Mrs bean needed to be satisfied.

I unclipped my denims and shuffled them down onto my thighs. Then putting my long legs in the air I pulled them away over my feet along with my wet panties. My legs fell back slightly apart. It felt great to have cool air on my pussy.

"Ahh."

My fingers went straight there, spreading oozing juices around my vulva and over the tops of my thighs. Nature's natural lubricant. God, I was wet.

"Uhhh."

I felt good. With alcohol and thoughts of Jenny being naughty it felt better than usual. Rather than the customary desire to just end the frustration between my thighs so I could sleep, tonight I actually wanted to enjoy cuming.

"Mmmm."

My flesh was hot to the touch as it glided through my fingers on its coating of silky fluid. The conversation with Jenny along with the smell of her perfume and the alcohol flowing in my blood had left me delirious with desire.

"Aw my god." My head lolled to the side as I gasped.

It was madness, pure fantasy but in my mind, I saw myself carefully pulling Jenny's skirt away to caress her lovely round arse.

"Uhhh."

I tugged my top up around my neck and squeezed a tit, arching my back as I did so. Then on to a hard pointy nipple to flick at it with my finger. It was swollen, rubbery like a gummy bear, and oh so sensitive.

"Uh."

Three fingers rubbed slowly back and forth along my slit, my middle digit sinking between soft pastrami-like flesh to squelch through a flood of nectar and press against my bean.

"Oh fuck."

God, I was horny. Jenny had always given me a tremble but tonight just thinking of her was sending me crazy with want.

I lifted my knees, then let them fall to the side giving me unrestricted access to my pussy. I could see it glistening in the light from the table lamp. So wet.

"Uhh."

It felt sensuous as I continued to massage it with dexterous fingers. I watched my own pliable flesh moving like soft rubber deforming and flowing under my moving hand, imagining it was Jenny's.

"Aw fuck."

This was good. In a haze of alcohol I continued, my eyes fixed on the show of my own body as though I was watching someone else.

Finally, I needed to cum. But I needed more than gentle, more than sensuous. I needed my pussy destroyed.

I scrambled from the bed and went to the small tub chair. One foot on the floor, my other leg bent under me on the seat pad, I rubbed my pussy furiously back and forth on the well-used arm. Desperate to feel the friction against my bean.

I arched backwards, hands squeezing and pulling at my small tits, tugging on aching nipples. I stared unseeing at the ceiling as I approached my point. The rough material excited every nerve it touched.

I'm my head I saw Jenny's cleavage. Her blouse loosened to the point I had seen the frilly edge of her bra. Two soft white snowy mountain tops contrasting with the tips of her dark hair hanging to within inches of them. I saw them rise and fall with each breath and the smooth ripple as she moved.

"Aww fuck."

I screamed far too loudly as I came. My lithe body jerked and bucked as the wave of euphoria gripped me.

"Uhhh."

When it subsided I was left gasping and wondering if I'd made a little too much noise in my semi-drunken state.

It was slightly embarrassing to think having probably already woken my parents falling up the stairs, I'd now subjected them to their daughter crying out in orgasm.

I went to the loo before going back to my bed, hoping I wouldn't remember this in the morning.

Part Two - The Proposal

It was amazing how back at work on Monday Jenny slipped into the professional manager role and me her subordinate.

Of course, that was how it was supposed to be, had to be. The call centre had around twenty people working in it at any one time. There were others working from home. All fielding customer queries, complaints or trying to encourage new business.

It was no secret we were good friends but it would be a problem if we gave anyone a reason to think I got special treatment. Grievances were messy affairs and left a nasty aftertaste. Best avoided.

Mostly we just did our jobs. Me a grunt taking the calls. Jenny overseeing the team and dealing with difficult queries or angry customers. We always ate lunch together. A sandwich and coffee from the vending machine while we talked about mundane things.

It was such a contrast from outside work. Here Jenny was a different person. Serious. And her blouse remained buttoned. No one got to see the shadowy valley of her cleavage here.

Another week passed and I went for drinks with Jenny again on the Friday night. This was always Mike's late night so she had nothing to rush home to. I had nothing to rush home to any night.

We took Jenny's BMW to the pub, but generally, Mike picked us up on the way home and dropped me off. The pub was only ten minute's walk from Jenny's and she usually walked back to fetch it in the morning.

"Not so busy tonight." I observed as we ordered our first drink.

"Saving their money for the Bank Holiday next week. It'll be manic then.

Let's sit in the corner."

The banquette seating that wrapped around the table was comfy and gave us an uninterrupted view of the bar.

"Fancy a sharing platter?" Jenny asked glancing over the menu.

"I'm good with that."

I was busy checking for possibilities amongst the girls. It was almost a ritual. And always pointless.

"I'll order."

She ran off while I shuffled along the seat and continued to check out the talent. One guy was looking over at me and I avoided his gaze. Wrong equipment matey. A couple of girls looked okay over by the bar. Touchy feely so possibles. But too late for me as they seemed into each other.