All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story. It was very well written and descriptive, you have an amazing talent. Would be fantastic to read more about your erotic exploits with Jenny & Mike.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

This story is not generally in my wheel house, however the way the writer told it and the observations of the "novice" gave it a flavor that was so appealing that i just loved it. Moving form act to act that produced a love and lust was tremendous. Was there a part 2. i guess i should look. Good offering

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! A fantastic read. Keep up the amazing work. Will be looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't often comment but this deserved it. Great story. Different in many ways. A perfect blend of story and hot sex. I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Wonderfully well done. Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing story. Five stars easy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely not the ending I expected but it was seriously intense and erotic.

69karoo69karoo8 months ago

hmm so erotic

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Once again you excel. You have the gift of a great story teller. It would be nice to read more of the adventures of the "Throuple". Will Stella become more enthused with sodomy? Will she get used to drinking Mike's cum from Jenny's ass? Will they ever have kids?

Will the girls try double shafted vibrators while Mike buggers them?

Lass Lover

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded3 months ago

First ever lesbian or cross that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading as well as learning the dynamics of rubbing vaginas together, ha ha ha. This Author has a real gift, written by a guy who normally will not entertain the idea of watching a single homosexual act, male or female. I walk away unphased by female on female and totally turned off at male on male while still being quite at ease at letting everybody do what they want to do with consent. Very openminded about tolerances for others but very hetero on participation. Thanks Paula and Happy Valentine's day 2024.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.