Behind Closed Doors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you to put on a condom last time."

"You've never asked such a thing."

"I asked you to pull out."

"Yeah, but that was then. This time, I heard you ask to go slower, not to pull out." Keith stroked her back and her hair and then sat next to her on the bed. He pulled her up and placed her between his legs. He held up his knees, trapping her between his legs.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"There's nothing to talk about. I need to go to school."

"All right," Keith sighed. He walked over to her windows, opening the curtains. "You're going to stay with me today," he announced matter of factly.

"W-why?" Lucy asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you later. First, we need you to call school and tell them you're feeling unwell and can't come to school today."

Getting fucked once again by Keith certainly qualified, but she wasn't going to spend her day with Keith. "I'm fine. I can go to school."

"Lucy... if I leave now, you're going to be pissed at me all day. You're going to replay this in your mind, and I'd hate for you to think this is all I care about. Let me show you a different side of me today."

"I have a test I can't miss."

Keith thought it was best to not push her. He bent down to pick up his clothes. Lucy saw his heavy balls dangling between his legs when he did.

"Hey!" she yelled. When he looked up she threw the towel in his face. She saw the shocked look on his face when the wet cotton hit his face.

"If it's okay to shoot it into me, it's okay for you to touch it. Go throw that in the washer. And then, maybe if you're lucky, I will not chop off your testicles."

Keith beamed, picking up the towel. He walked over to the washer, tossed it inside, and then walked downstairs. He remained there for half an hour, enjoying an extended breakfast. Fucking her had made him hungry.

The only thing missing was Lucy. He went upstairs again. Her door was shut. He tapped lightly on it. No reply. His hand leaned onto the door handle and opened it.

He saw Lucy sitting on her bed. She had exchanged her bedsheets, and done her hair. She was dressed in a tight-fitting top and a mini-skirt. He wondered if she did this to torture him.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," he whispered, appreciatively.

"You don't. You look old."

Keith laughed and followed her down the stairs.

"So, Mrs. Gren hopes you feel better soon."

"Mrs. Green, you mean?" Lucy asked in surprise.

"Her name is not important, I won't fuck her anyway," Keith grinned.

"Mrs. Green from school? Why did you call her?"

"In case you'll change your mind."

"Did you, when you called, did--you called her, right?"

"Yeah, what's worrying you, Lucy?"

"Did you tell her it was her boyfriend calling?"

Keith smiled. "Uh, no, I pretended to be your dad. I should have done that, shouldn't I?"

"I guess, giving your age, pretending to be my dad will more likely fool her."

"Let me," Keith offered, when she fetched herself bread and butter.

Lucy sat down figuring he owed her that much. She watched as he prepared her breakfast. With a beaming smile, he handed her three slices of bread and milk.

"I don't drink milk."

"Understood," he apologized, and drank it himself.

"You think I eat bread with nothing but butter?"

"Ah, no, uh, Lucy, I can't help but feel you're angry with me."

"I'm not. I feel sorry for you."

She ignored him, eating her breakfast, watching the morning news.

She sent him off to the kitchen a few more times, but Keith was happy nonetheless, being so close to her presence.

"Do you want me to leave?" he asked, dreading the answer.

"Suit yourself. I'll be leaving in a little while, anyway."

Keith stuffed his hands into his pockets, hiding his emerging erection. A strong sexual desire pumped through his veins just by looking at her innocent face.

"I will leave you alone, then," he said.

"Okay."

He gave her a quick kiss on her lips and then reluctantly walked over to his coat. He wasn't really going to leave. No, he would walk to the door, and then, just before he'd leave, she would call for him to stay. He had seen it in her eyes. She enjoyed the attention of a man like him.

His hand leaned onto the door handle.

"Keith?"

His heart skipped a beat. Was he imagining things?

"Yes?" he answered cheerfully, immediately walking all the way back to the living room.

"Uhm, you told me you'd get me a morning-after pill today. I need it."

"Ah, yes, of course," he breathed a sigh of relief. "It's at my place."

The look on Lucy's face spoke volumes.

"Maybe I finally can persuade you to come to my house, after all," Keith grinned.

"I will, on two conditions."

Keith's ears perked up.

"Firstly, you will drop me off at school right after."

Keith nodded in agreement.

"Secondly, your pants stay on."

"I just came in case you didn't notice, what do you take me for?" he replied accusingly, shaking his head.

He waited downstairs for her to retrieve her school bag. When she returned downstairs, he took her hand in his, taking her to his parked car on their driveway.

After driving a few minutes, he took a turn into a dirt road.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked, alarmed. This wasn't going to his place, nor her school. This road was leading nowhere.

"I'm going to teach you something. Have you ever driven a car?"

"Uhm, no."

"Well, would you like to?"

Lucy's eyes roamed the interior. It was all brown, with black and silver sparsely used in the right places, a big screen built-in, numerous buttons on the brown leather steering wheel, and massaging, grippy, high-shoulder leather seats to sit on. It was the kind of car she'd most likely never drive in her life.

Her fingers touched the Alcantara microsuede. She remembered her first and only trip in this car when he came by three months ago, asking her and her dad to ride along with him. Back then, she had sat in the spacious backseat, but this time he offered her the driver's seat.

"Uhm, sure," she said, hiding her nerves and joy. She stared at the center of the interior.

"Can you drive stick?" he asked, when he saw her looking at it."Stupid question," he smiled apologetically.

He knew she had no idea how rare it was for a car like this to have a manual clutch but he didn't care. He'd brag to his friends instead. Lucy was for other things.

Keith switched places with her. Her nervousness showed in the trembling of her hands.

"Just relax," Keith's voice spoke calmly. He looked her small frame over.

Lucy adjusted the seat so her legs reached the pedals, but she lacked height.

"Small women often use a pillow," Keith said, worrying. "Are you comfortable?"

"No, of course not," Lucy complained, disappointed.

Keith clumsily crawled over to her seat, putting her onto his lap. "Is this better?"

She easily gained a good eight inches, and held up a hand trying to hide her smile. She was going to drive a car--an expensive car, one she could never afford.

Keith grinned and went on to explain to her how to drive. He drove a couple of meters showing her.

"Now, you drive. And don't mind the stick, focus on giving gas and steering first."

He leaned back, occasionally helping her with steering when she came too close to the side of the road. After a couple of minutes, his attention shifted from Lucy driving, to Lucy sitting on his legs--her plump ass resting on his recovering cock.

He let go of her hand on the steering wheel, flashing her a big smile. He saw the pride in her eyes while driving his huge SUV. A fantasy flashed through his mind of her driving his huge cock, humping onto him while he laid back, enjoying her ride.

Not surprisingly, his cock grew rapidly, pushing into the girl's soft flesh.

"You okay there, honey?" he asked, flexing his cock for effect.

She blushed, accelerating a little.

"Not too fast, Lucy, we don't want to end up in Australia."

She giggled, slightly bouncing up and down on his lap. Keith had never been happier. He let her drive, meanwhile his hands openly started caressing her upper legs. When she didn't respond, his left palm cupped her ass cheek.

"Eyes on the road!" he ordered, when she looked down at his hand moving up to her panties. There was dirt and then meadow on either end of the road. There wasn't much that could go wrong, he smiled cunningly.

"You see that stick standing up, begging for your attention? Grab it. I'll teach you."

He stared as her small hand grabbed the hard stick.

"You like having that huge, hard thing in your tiny, soft hand, don't you sweetie?" he asked, smiling. Not waiting for an answer he planted a long, wet kiss on her mouth, pressing the brake for her. Her lips were so soft, that if he wasn't hard already, he would be then.

"Maybe there are far more important things to teach you first. Things you can use to your advantage today," his voice whispered, as if sharing secrets with her.

Keith moaned softly when he picked up her light weight, pressing it down hard on his tenting pants. Lucy squealed to Keith's amusement, but focused her eyes back on the road.

He amused himself a couple more times pushing her ass on his erection, whispering sweet nothings into her ear while he did.

"You drive well," he murmured huskily, taking over. He parked the car on the dirt on the side of the road. "Get your cute butt on the back seat, let's see how well you do over there," he moaned, slapping her ass.

"We were going to your house, you promised me!" Lucy protested, loudly.

"Yes, but then you bounced up and down on my cock and made me hard."

Picking her up in his arms he laid her down on the backseat himself. Her stomach was pressed hard against the soft seats, her long blonde hair falling over her back. He crawled on top of her. Ignoring her pleas, he lowered his zipper, fishing out his rock-hard cock.

Her mini-skirt didn't pose much of a threat, he mused. Lifting her legs, her white cotton panties were exposed to his insatiable manly needs.

He moved her panties aside to the left with his finger. He didn't hesitate when his cockhead nudged her sweet peach. He pushed forward, moaning appreciatively when he felt wetness surrounding his cock.

He had gotten a blowjob in his car and once fucked a girl on the trunk of his car, but never fucked one in the backseat.

"Don't," Lucy moaned, taking his thrusts one after another. She should have known getting into his car was going to lead to more sex. She had to get that pill, though. She didn't feel comfortable going to the pharmacy herself. Besides, it was Keith's responsibility.

"Move your ass up," Keith growled.

She raised her ass at him, obediently.

"Not like that, like this!" he grunted, lifting her ass all the way up, simultaneously pushing her head onto the spacious brown leather backseat.

Lucy felt so tiny, knelt down, her body crammed together in front of this tall, older man she'd always known as a kind man.

This time, it was his fingers plunging in between her labia. Lucy involuntarily moaned feeling how rough he was fingering her.

"Look at that cunt!" Keith's mumbling was hardly comprehensible.

The wet noises made her blush. She was glad her face was out of his sight. She moaned softly, feeling her pussy get wet for him once again.

Keith retreated his glistering fingers, coating his dick with her juices, slapping his cock onto her cheeks. He enjoyed the view of her body submissively bent down for him, silently obeying to his urges.

"I'm getting paid for this Lucy," he boasted, pulling down her panties. "I'm on paid sick leave. Wanna work overtime?"

The soft ass meat whipped up vigorously with the heavy blows of his cock. His eyes were focused on her pussy squeezing at nothing, and the place above. Where her warm buttocks came together, in that small valley, extending to her contracted skin, her little poop chute.

His fingers caressed her buttocks, massaging outward. Although he was crazy about butts, he had not yet played with a girl's hole before. A lot of girls didn't like that.

It was the chance of his life, the young girl submissive on her knees before him. With her fat cheeks thrown so high into the air, she was asking for it.

Keith didn't need any more encouragement. He wanted to deflower her again, this time her tight, brown hole.

He slammed his cock so hard back into her cunt, Lucy's small-sized body fell onto her forearms. His greedy hands kneaded her plump flesh. After a few consecutive wild thrusts, he raised his hand and landed it down hard on her bottom.

"Aaahh!" she cried, in shock.

Immediately afterward, he fingered his middle finger into her snug asshole. His mind fell short of imagining what it must feel like to have that fat ass of hers bouncing on his nether regions, while his dick was pinched by that much-too-small, little anus of hers.

He spat on his index finger and stuffed it in as well. He gloated, as he saw her anus widen to the size of his wriggling fingers.

"W-what are you doing?" she wailed, lifting her head up in concern.

"You're so uptight, Lucy, you're no fun." He pulled his fingers out and fed them into her mouth, forcing her to wet them with her saliva.

"Hmmppff," he heard, the muffled sounds coming out of her mouth.

He shoved them up her ass again. She shook under him, clamping her pussy on his cock, reminding him of her other stuffed hole.

Keith's hips rocked softly. His fingers, knuckle deep, gently rocked along in her ass. They pulled back to his last knuckle and then forcefully dove back in again.

"You're opening up real good," he whispered enthusiastically, kissing her lovingly.

Lucy had never touched her arsehole, let alone put something in. She knew some men liked playing in bed and cursed her luck, that Keith was one of them.

Keith lowered his pants and underwear onto his knees.

His cock and fingers plunged into her, his heavy balls simultaneously slapping against her. She moaned softly, as the man's other hand added a third sensation as he gently stroked her clit. He squeezed it hard, gloating when she squealed.

With a growl, he let her slide off his cock. He looked at his wet cock with satisfaction.

Lucy's body stiffened as she felt his throbbing cockhead press against her anus. She shrieked, as he pushed through until the ridge on the head pushed past her sphincter. Keith moaned from the immensely tight grip on his cockhead, unlike anything he had ever felt. Impatiently, he stuffed his cock further into her little asshole. Despite all those pussies, he had never felt such a tight sensation clamping down onto his shaft. After all the fidgeting on her naked butt, it was, by far, the best from within, he knew then.

"Aaahh, take it out, Keith!" Lucy whimpered and moaned, not enjoying the feeling of his hard, throbbing cock on the inside of her ass. She felt like her asshole was getting ripped open by his thick girth.

"Stop whining, Lucy, this is what couples do!" Keith responded, irritated. She had no idea how good it felt for him. Hearing her moan from anal sex was so much different than she did from vaginal.

"I--aahh! Keith, stop. I need to poop," she admitted shyly.

"Poop on me and you'll be very sorry!" Keith threatened, angrily. She was ruining this beautiful adventure they shared together, with her constant whining. Nobody talked during sex. It's weird.

He grabbed her by the hips, rocking back and forth, slowly but steadily, picking up the pace. The vice grip her ass muscles had on his cock urged him to fuck her faster.

"That hurts!" she cried, when he pushed his shaft into her in one hard thrust.

"Focus on this," he gave in to her whimpering, circling his finger on her clit. "Do you feel better now?" he asked, his breath getting heavier.

All of a sudden, he wanted to cum inside a woman's ass, and considering it was sensitive Lucy, he wanted her to cum with him. He was forcing her to bounce off of him every time he thrust forward. The slamming of his fucking, echoed in the confined space of his car.

His cock had been the first to enter her unspoiled vagina and now her anal cherry had been popped by his big cock, too. To experience something new at his age was a welcome addition to his sex life. The taboo of buttfucking drove him insane. Doing it with a much younger girl like Lucy, added greatly to that feeling. He was thankful Lucy provided such good sex. The prospect of getting to fuck her ass every now and then was a huge turn-on for him. He hoped she'd feel trusted enough to let him.

And then--he felt it. Her muscles clamped and sucked at his hard shaft, her pussy gushing against his balls. Her knees trembled under his weight. Keith pulled back, and let her contract around his cockhead. With a loud moan, he slammed himself back into her squeezing, tight asshole; shooting strains of thick cum into her bowels. He panted, nearly fainting from his overly sensitive orgasm. He was sure cumming had never felt this lovely.

Lucy felt his cock throbbing wildly, pumping his semen into her, and by the sound of Keith hyperventilating, she wondered if he was going to pass out. The guttural growl and one last hard thrust, told her otherwise.

Lucy's body collapsed when Keith rested his on hers, his deep breathing blowing against her hair every time.

Knock. Knock.

Keith jumped up at the sound behind him. Turning his head he saw a gruff face looking into the car.

Yanking up his pants in panic he told Lucy to do the same.

And then he saw the hunched man's hat and the blue suit.

"Please step out of the car, sir." He heard the impatience in his cold voice. The man turned his head, not wanting to look at Keith's semi-erect, spent cock.

"Hello," Keith said nervously, stepping out of the car, making sure he closed the car door behind him. "Caught me at a bad time, officer." He laughed nervously, zipping up. "That's my girlfriend, we, it's, a long time since we... I just, I, I mean we couldn't wait," he spoke up, making sure Lucy overheard him.

"Lady, as soon as you're properly dressed, get out of the vehicle on the other side," the officer spoke, giving Keith a stern look.

What's that officer doing on this road, Keith pondered.

"She's--"

"Be quiet," the police officer snapped at him.

Keith watched Lucy get out on the other end. He saw the blue-suited man ogling her. If it wasn't for the color of his suit, he would have smashed his head in. That cop was barely five foot eight. It made him jealous, but even more so, when the cop told his girl to follow him to his car. Keith saw the uneasiness in her steps. He hoped he was the only one.

Lucy, sitting next to the police officer in the passenger seat, felt awkward when he gave her a long, lingering look. This was her chance though, to get rid of Keith once and for all.

"Making some money on the side, then?" he asked her.

"What?" Lucy answered, not understanding.

The man chuckled, tapping his steering wheel. "Prostitution isn't allowed in this state, and by the looks of it, you're like what, eighteen, nineteen? Couldn't wait, huh?"

"W-what? I'm not a prostitute!" Lucy objected firmly. She was shocked he would even think such a thing.

"I get it, life as a student is difficult," he mumbled, looking at her breasts hugging her top, her hard nipples on display, her mini-skirt showing off her feminine legs. "How much did he give you for it?"

"Nothing, I--"

"I saw your gaping asshole," the cop smiled at her, "girls your age don't let their boyfriend fuck them in that hole. He must have paid you handsomely, otherwise, you wouldn't let him into your backdoor."

"You've got me all wrong--" Lucy protested, but went quiet when she felt the man's hand touch her knee and stroke her leg tenderly.

"You want to tell me that man over there..." he said, pointing his finger at Keith, still standing next to his car, wishing he could hear their conversation, "is your boyfriend?" His dark eyes locked with hers, the disbelief clearly showing.