Behind Closed Doors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm... yeah... he is."

"Why?" he asked, confused. "You don't seem like an ordinary couple to me."

"I happen to like older men," she whispered softly. She wanted to go back to her room and never come out. They could have really been a couple making love in the backseat of his car. It was none of his business anyway.

"That lucky bastard," she faintly heard him mumble. "How old are you and where do you live?" he asked, removing his hand.

"I-I'm eighteen, I live at Wolf Run Drive."

"Ah, I know that place. Nice neighborhood. Your daddy's rich?"

"Uhm, not really..."

"Wait, that's like ten minutes from here," the cop laughed, "couldn't you let him fuck you in the ass at home?"

"Uhm, no, my dad's home..."

"Right," the officer chuckled, writing something down on his notepad. "All right sweetie. You can go back to your 'boyfriend', but be careful next time, okay? I could see you guys shagging from the main road."

She nodded and opened the car door.

"And sweetie?" he called to her.

She hid her anger, at him pet naming her, and turned her head to him.

He hunched forward to her side. "I meant it when I said to be careful. Next time use a condom. Anal sex isn't safe."

She slammed the door in his face, walking away.

"Are we okay?" Keith asked, when Lucy walked up to him. Without glancing up at him, or answering, she got into the passenger seat.

"Just go," she told him.

Keith sat next to her in silence, starting the car. When he drove away, he saw the cop talking over the phone, staring at him.

"That guy gives me the creeps," Keith laughed a little, trying to cheer up the girl next to him. He was eager to ask her what they had talked about, but he'd never seen her this pissed before, so he thought he'd better avoid that for the present.

He turned on music to kill the silence, an old hit from the seventies was playing on the radio.

"I love this song. It's T.Rex. You know them? I saw them live once, my ears rang for a week, but at least I got to brag to my friends. Back then there were no cell phones blocking the view all the time. Fun times."

Lucy looked up at him. How could he be so casual about it? A police officer had just seen him pulling his dick out of her butt. He had fucked her in her ass, and he was talking about concerts?

"Why do you have to ruin every good moment we have, with sex?" she asked. She looked out of her side window, seeing the trees passing by fast. She had zero interest in looking at his broad smile, or getting touched by his caressing hand. It was obvious to her he cared only for the holes she so conveniently possessed.

"You came, no doubt about it, I felt you."

She couldn't believe he was saying this. "You said you wouldn't fuck me, you promised!"

"Now, uh, I remember you saying I had to keep my pants on. Be more specific next time, please."

Lucy wished she had her ear pods with her so she could shut him up.

Keith smiled at her, but saw she was having one of her typical after-sex moods. Keith's heart went out to her. She'd taken a good pounding and he felt proud of that. A bit more experience fucked into her and she'd be perfect girlfriend material. But he sensed telling her wouldn't be considered a compliment to her. He didn't want to lose her for all the money in the world.

They arrived at Keith's place in silence. He was glad to see she allowed him to open the door for her.

"There you go," he spoke in a soft soothing voice when he took her hand helping her out of the SUV.

Stepping inside the house, Lucy was startled for a second, when the front door closed behind her.

Keith hung up his coat and invited her into the living room.

She'd seen Keith plenty of times, but for some reason, whenever her father came over to visit his friend, he had never let her come with him.

It was a large living room. The large red-framed windows on the right wall, and the wall behind the two light blue couches, add even more to the spacious feeling. The upper windows had figured glass. A blanket and different-colored pillows lay on the couches. A big LG TV with two huge oak hi-fi column speakers standing on the ground. A gallery wall on the left, showed him in most pictures, and by the looks of them, most were taken abroad. In one of them, he was smiling with a tall bag strapped around his shoulders. She wondered if he had been parachuting.

She sat down on the couch, enjoying how the soft cushion embraced her sore ass. She looked over the other couch at the dinner table, eight chairs surrounding it.

"You want something to drink? I have soda, if you like?" she heard Keith ask friendly.

"Uhm, sure," she mumbled. She held her breath when she noticed Keith's eyes staring between her legs. She quickly crossed one leg over the other.

Keith, caught red-handed, averted his eyes, walking over to the open kitchen. Seeing her white panties didn't help him clear his head. Seeing the outline of her pussy lips didn't, either. Having her here in his house was already reason enough for his brain to pump blood to his cock, reminding him of his love for her.

Kneeling, he splashed cold water on his face. Gaining her trust was the name of the game. She had come to his home willingly. No need to fuck it up. Any other girl would have already spread her legs by then, but not Lucy. She was one of the good girls. She was so sweet, that he couldn't bear the thought of her making love to some boy, or worse, a working man that could provide for her and marry her.

He handed her a drink and sat down close to her.

"So, you know why I'm here," she said, swallowing a huge part of her soda after.

"Yeah," Keith murmured, immediately getting up from the couch.

He gave her a faint smile and then walked up the stairs. He rummaged around in his bedroom and then came back.

"Got it," he said. Lucy saw a small pill held between his middle and index finger. "Are you absolutely sure, though? You must be abs--"

"Give me that," she cut him off.

He nodded. "I'll get you a glass of water first, it might be better." He saw the surprised look on her face. "Hey, it's your baby!" he smiled. "Actually, it's just a precaution, right? The chances of you being pregnant are slim. On top of that, men my age don't impregnate women that easily anymore."

She gave him a puzzled look.

"Why do you think I have no children? I fuck girls bareback all the time. No biggie."

He came back and knelt on one knee in front of her. "Open up," he ordered.

He tossed the pill into her mouth and told her to swallow it with lots of water.

When she did she noticed Keith's behavior changed. He became distant, sitting on the other couch, turning on the TV, saying he would drive her to school in a minute.

Maybe he had a desire to become a father, but it wasn't going to be to her children. She felt relieved finally having swallowed that pill. She leaned back, taking off her shoes. She lifted her legs and pushed them under her ass. She grimaced when she felt how sore it felt.

She saw Keith smiling apologetically, and a blush forming on his face.

"I'm going to the bathroom, can we leave when I get back?"

"Sure, sweetie, I'd do anything for you, you know that." He was surprised by her indecisiveness, standing there, two feet away from him. "Oh, of course," he chuckled, standing up. "Follow me."

He had a bathroom downstairs, but thought it would be better to have her go upstairs. He held his hand out, allowing her to go first.

Lucy pushed her skirt down as low as it'd go, feeling his eyes burn into her. She squealed lightly, when his hand supported her on her lower back. At the top of the stairs, he led her to his bedroom.

"I just wanna talk one sec," he reassured her. He took her hand in his and sat down on his king-size bed. "What would you say if we did something fun? Perhaps go out?"

"I can't miss school today," she replied, distancing herself one step away from his body when his hand lingered on her ass.

"You strike me as the type of student that will not at all suffer from one bad grade," he laughed kindly.

"Can we go now?" she asked. This was not the best environment for them to talk. His sex-crazed mind was not to be trusted. It was still early in the morning and yet he had fucked her two times already. Once in her vagina and once in her ass.

She didn't wait, and walked out of his bedroom, quickly descending the stairs.

Keith sighed, feeling how his cock rebelled at letting her go that easily. He got hard. Ball-fisted, he walked down the stairs, feeling angry at himself.

Lucy was waiting downstairs. She gazed at his fists, his pants between them tenting up so high there was no doubt as to whether he was hard or not. She lowered her head, pretending she hadn't seen it.

"Sorry about that," he said, pointing at his crotch, "he thinks it's normal," he jokingly added. "We'll go now. I'll take a piss first, just in case... actually, there's a toilet downstairs as well, never mind."

He opened the door next to the stairs, deliberately leaving it wide open when he fished his dick out of his open fly. From the corner of his eye, he saw Lucy looking at it.

He moved his fingers up and down over his hard cock and his red, spongy head. The knowledge of Lucy secretly staring at it, with her innocent, baby-blue eyes, made him very horny. Another sexual act he had no experience in. He may be a seasoned lover, but there was a lot more to sex to discover with her.

He leaned one hand onto the wall, while his fist moved up and down, slamming himself hard.

Lucy was stunned that he would do something that private this openly. His low growl, full of frustration, echoed in the small bathroom. His fist was a blur on his meat. His fist slammed hard against his pants every time. It was intimidating to see his large, coarse hand beating himself so roughly. It wasn't just with her, he needed it hard to cum, she concluded.

He felt very flattered that she kept watching. After having cum two times after some rough sex with young Lucy, he had the stamina to give her a show. Or so he thought. The orgasm took him by surprise. He moaned jerking off slower, giving her a good view of his cum flying out of his cock, splashing the toilet tank, the seat, and the tiled wall.

"I know you don't understand, but I love you, Lucy," he moaned, shaking on his legs, squeezing the last drops of his cum out of his dick.

Lucy was stunned and overwhelmed by his display of manpower, and his voice panting and moaning her name repeatedly. She felt relief too, now that he had cum. She walked quickly to the living room, waiting for him to bring her to school.

After a couple of minutes, his face peeked around the corner.

"Ah, there you are," he said amiably. Lucy saw the slight bulge in his pants, the tenting bulge gone now. "I spilled some when peeing. Men, huh?"

Lucy smiled shyly. He thought she looked cute.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here? I've got all day," he tried one last time.

She nodded in silence. He nodded back awkwardly, and grabbed his car keys. They listened to music on the way, Keith occasionally asking her about her study.

Keith's mind was on other things, though. Mostly about the great sex he'd had with her. It annoyed him he couldn't share that with her, instead reduced to small talk.

He parked his car at her school, forcing a smile at her.

"Uhm, thanks," she said, in a timid voice.

Keith immediately cheered up hearing her voice again. "You're welcome. I'll walk you to school," he offered, stepping out of the car with her.

"No, it's not necessary," she said, a little louder this time.

"Don't be silly, it's the least I can do," Keith chuckled, pressing an arm around her waist.

Walking into the school she stood still, pushing his arm off her, mumbling a goodbye.

"Wait!" Keith yelled, a little too loud for his comfort. He saw lots of young women passing by, but none as beautiful as the girl in front of him. "If I'm not allowed to go out with you, then at least buy something nice for yourself."

His fingers counted a few bills and pressed them into her hand. She saw they were all fifty-dollar bills.

"Thanks," she whispered, lost for words.

"Now gimme a kiss," he said.

"No," she laughed nervously.

Keith shrugged. "I guess I'll have to kiss you, then," he said, matter of factly. His hand pressed her body up against him, kissing her tenderly on her mouth. "You look so sexy. I can't wait to be together with you again."

"Lucy?"

They both looked up at a smiling young woman about Lucy's age. "I didn't know you were dating!" she giggled. The expression on her face following was one of great surprise when she saw the mature face of Keith smiling back.

"That's nice, not telling your friends about me," Keith said, in mock anger. Lucy's friend laughed at his sarcasm. "I'm Keith, nice to meet you!" he said, enthusiastically.

"Hi, likewise. I'm Melissa, nice to meet you, sir, uhh... Keith."

"Don't tell anyone but Lucy loves calling me sir. Especially in the bedro--ah, never mind," he laughed. Melissa laughed out loud. Lucy felt so embarrassed.

"So that's why I missed you, I tried calling you but you didn't answer. You could have let me know, you know," Melissa said, aiming her words at Lucy.

"Oh, that's on me, Mel. Is it okay if I call you that?"

Melissa nodded approvingly, captivated by his broad smile.

"I wanted to surprise her by bringing her to school today. I guess that's one of the advantages of dating an older guy."

Melissa giggled, excusing herself, having to go to class.

"That's okay," Keith laughed. "And you..." he smiled at Lucy, "be a good girl for me today, okay?" He kissed Lucy in front of her friend again, this time sticking his tongue into her mouth.

"Whoa," Lucy whimpered, pushing Keith against his chest.

"She's so shy sometimes," Keith chuckled sympathetically. "It's all new to her, I'm her first boyfriend after all. And her last, if you ask me."

Melissa blushed, taking Lucy by the arm, and waving goodbye at Keith. "He's so funny!" she whispered. "Not bad looking, either. What's it like dating an older man? Did you really have sex with him?"

He'd done it, Lucy thought, silently listening to Melissa's torrent of questions. Now that Melissa knew, soon everyone in school would. But if they knew, soon her father would, too. Keith had just killed himself.

_______________