Behind Closed Doors Pt. 03

Story Info
Millie and Ben have different nights at the dinner party.
7.6k words
4.76
3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of this story, the first 2 have been in different categories. This is because like many of my stories, this is based broadly on real events, so does not easily fit into one category, life is not that straight forward.

One comment of note for this is that Anna is Chloe in another of my stories (neither is her real name), they are based on the same person, however the events are just circa 25 years apart in her life.

As with all my work it is expertly edited by TRCIII

Ben's Evening

As soon as they walked out the door to Fynn saying, "Have a nice evening, and don't worry about the kids," Ben saw something a little different in Millie. As she knocked on Arron and Anna's door, in the glow of porch light he noticed her attire for the first time. She had white stockings on, her red leather skirt--which he always thought was too short--and a white blouse. She looked sexy. Very sexy. This was the first time they had been out for quite a while, and he wondered for a moment if she was using the opportunity to dress up a little, or to try and get him interested. It had been a week or more since they had made love.

Anna answered the door and welcomed them in. "Go through to the living room. Arron is in there and I am finishing off the starter in the kitchen."

He followed Millie into the living room where Arron hugged Millie and shook his hand. "You both want a drink?" he asked, holding up a G&T with ice.

"I'd like a wine please," Millie said.

"Red or White?" Arron responded.

"White, please, fruity if you have it," Millie replied. "Me too, please," Ben added.

They took a seat on the sofa, and watched as Arron pulled a bottle from the wine fridge in the corner, looked at it, then returned it and took another. "Ah, this is it," he said, and took the screw top off. There were two glasses on the side, and he poured into both before handing them to his two guests.

Ben took a sip and it was a pleasant wine--Pinot, if he had to guess. He tried to see the bottle which was just in his eye line, and read through the label. He got to the bit he wanted, and he was right. It was Pinot. His attention was brought back to the room by Millie laughing; she and Arron were engaged in some small talk about TV. He listened for a moment, but it was not interesting at all.

"I'll go and see if Anna needs a hand with anything," he said, and got up.

"She has probably got it all under control, but go for it," Arron said.

Ben walked out the room, startling himself a little as he walked into the hallway. The solid oak floor was quite noisy under his feet compared to the living room carpet. He walked all the way along the hall to the kitchen; the smell was gorgeous. As he entered the bright kitchen, he turned to see Anna bent over, at the waist, looking in a drawer for something. What really caught his eye was her arse. Her tiny skirt had ridden up where she was bent over, and he got an eyeful of what should have been her knickers. Only she was not wearing any, so he had a lovely view of her tiny and bald pussy.

For three or four seconds he stared, then realised he was being rude--even without staring at her pussy--and quickly said, "Err, is there anything I can help with?"

Without moving from her search through the drawer, she said, "Oh, thanks. Can you give the asparagus and bacon in the pan a quick stir to make sure it does not catch?"

"Sure," he replied, as he moved over to the stove to do that. She must either not realise her skirt was that short, forgotten they had guests, or wanted him to see, he thought. He dismissed the last one immediately. Of course not; she does not realise she was revealing so much.

He stirred the pan; it smelt lovely. His examination of the pan was interrupted by Anna. "Ahhh, here it is."

She appeared from the other side of the kitchen, where she had been bending over, with a refill of paprika.

Anna quickly walked around to where Ben was gently stirring the pan, opened it, and quickly sprinkled a tablespoon over the simmering dish. She was leaning forward and her large breast was almost thrust into Ben's face.

"Looks good, doesn't it?" Anna said, a little smile on her face.

"Err, yes. Fantastic," Ben replied, not able to take his eyes off her tits. She laughed and said, "Glad you like it."

She moved to the side and started to dress four plates that were on the side with a salad, "Is that nearly done?" she asked. "The lardons should just be going crispy."

Ben took his eyes off of Anna, and chilled himself for staring, quickly looking at the starter. "Yes, it's about there," he said.

"Ok, turn the heat down, but give it a couple of minutes. That Paprika has not had long enough; it took me far too long to long to find it."

Ben did as he was asked then turned back towards Anna, "It was very nice of you to invite us to dinner," he said.

"I am glad you could come. It surprised me when Arron told me he had invited you, but I am pleased he did. We have been neighbours for a good few years now, and I can't believe we have not had you around for dinner," Anna said as she worked.

Ben laughed, and said, "Works both ways; we could have invited you." Just then, Anna knocked some leaves--he thought they might be spinach--onto the floor.

"Damn," she said more to herself than anything, and bent over to retrieve them. The bend was quick and her skirt rode up again, further this time. Ben got a look at a metal butt plug, the blue gem in the end starting back at him. He stood, eyes fixed, until Anna stood again. He felt his cock respond to the view, and was annoyed with himself. As Anna started talking about cooking again, he completely missed what she was saying, his thoughts on that plug. Millie would never wear something like that.

Anna was looking at him, clearly expecting some response. "Err, sorry, mind took a wander there. What did you say?" he blurted.

Anna laughed, her huge chest, bouncing about. "Not thinking about my huge tits, were you?" There was a lot of jest in her voice, but he still flushed. She continued, "I asked if you liked cooking?"

"Oh, right. Yes, I do." He felt his cheeks burning, probably more from guilt at her being almost right than anything else. Then he added, "I do all the cooking in our house. Millie can cook, but she hates it. I like to put on some music and relax. Love it."

"Me, too," she replied. "What do you put on?"

"All sorts of things; I like a bit of proper rock music, normally." He started to relax; Anna was actually easy to talk to, and she did not seem to care that he kept being distracted by her body. He must do better.

His thoughts strayed again. It was a while since he really took notice of a woman's body. Millie and he seemed to have diverged sexually; their lovemaking was infrequent, and what he could only describe as functionary.

His attention was back as Anna said, "Alexa, play 'For those about to rock'."

He smiled; he liked AC/DC. Anna said, "I like a load of this type of stuff; my go-to, really. AC/DC, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, that sort of thing. Half my playlist."

She moved towards him, and whispered, "I love all the songs about sex that most people don't even realise what they are about, they just sing."

Ben laughed, "There are so many of those," although at that point, he could not think of any.

Anna had picked up the pan and was adding its ingredients to the plates. She finished with Ben watching her about halfway through the song, which she stopped, and said, "Would you mind bringing the two other plates?"

"Of course," he said, picking up the remaining plates.

Ben followed Anna through to the dining room. As she put down her plates, he placed the two he had in the other place settings. Anna motioned him to a seat, as she called through the doorway, "Starter is served."

Anna sat opposite Ben, and he felt himself staring again at her tits. She laughed again, and quickly said before Arron and Millie came through the doorway, "My eyes are up here, but I won't complain if you keep forgetting that." He flushed again, but manged to smile at her.

Millie seemed to take more time than he would have expected to get comfortable; must be that short skirt. He had told her before that she never looked comfortable in it.

They talked as they ate; Anna was very flirtatious with both him and Millie, and after a little discomfort, where he knew he blushed yet again, they relaxed into almost intimate small talk. Far too often he found himself looking at Anna's tits. He could not really be blamed; she was all but busting out of her top, and there was so much flesh on display.

When they finished, and Anna got up, she said, "Main will be 10 minutes or so," as she refilled the three glasses. Arron was still drinking G&T and had gone and refilled with what looked like a lot of ice halfway through the starter.

"I'll come help you," Ben said, and got up.

"Thank you," Anna cooed, as she walked out into the kitchen. He followed, bringing her wine and his own. He heard Millie say something to Arron about discomfort, but he did not catch enough to know what she said and if he was honest, he was not bothered. He was just glad that they were having a nice evening.

Anna was loading the plates into the dishwasher when he got into the kitchen, and yet again her butt plug was visible. Anna was growing on him; he liked the attention, and his cock flexed at the sight. He stopped and just enjoyed the view until she straightened up and closed the dishwasher.

She turned to him and said, "I assume you like that position when I bend over?" Her voice was a little sultry and laced with sexual tension.

He swallowed hard. He was not ready for that at all; he almost felt sweat appear on his head. "Errr, ummmm," he flustered.

"I hope you do," Anna said, as she approached him. "I want to know that you are enjoying it."

She put her hand on his crotch, with no difficulty finding and stroking up and down his semi-hard cock. He froze; he did not know what to do. Part of him wanted to pull away, but he didn't. He let her stroke his cock through his Jeans.

"Your little friend seems to like it," she breathed into his ear.

He swallowed again, and said in the most nervous voice he could recall himself using as an adult, "You certainly aren't shy." He took a couple of breaths, trying to steady himself and continued, "What would Arron say?"

She spoke quietly but with complete assurance, "He will say I am my own person."

That confused Ben a little, but his mind was on his growing cock. She clearly was not worried about Arron; it took him a moment to wonder what Millie would say.

He initially thought she would be outraged, but he realised that he was not sure about that. She had been supportive and suggested he should get a better view when he commented a year or more ago about how amazing Anna's chest was. She had been sunbathing topless, and he had been enjoying the view from a bedroom window when Millie had come up behind him. Then when she had told him about the meal tonight, she had said he should see if could get a fondle.

He had dismissed them all as jokes, and they probably were, and she would be outraged at this. His cock was fully hard now. But Anna let go and walked over and started getting things out the oven, preparing the food.

Silently he walked up beside her and she indicated the fondant potatoes. "Dish them for me, darling," she purred at him. He did as asked, as she carved the meat that he had not seen her put on the side. It must have been when they were talking and dishing the starter. Was he really that distracted by her tits?

Soon the roast vegetables were on the plates, too. Gravy was in the jug, and he was about to pick up two plates to walk back to the dining room when she grabbed his hand. Before he knew it his hand was on the butt plug. "You want to pull it out?" she asked.

He dd not know what to say, and burbled something that even he did not know what it was. She laughed at him again, and then whispered in his ear, "When we come to serve the sweet, you are pulling that out and you will suck it until we are ready to return to the dining room."

Ben was shocked; he had never had a woman speak so forcefully about sex to him. She did not sound like she was giving him a choice, and if he was honest, he was really turned on by her taking the lead. As she released his hand, and it fell away from her plug, it most definitely was not snatched away; he almost followed it as she moved.

Before he knew it, he was back in the dining room. Everything was on the table and the flirty small talk had resumed. He noticed that Millie was saying some very risqué things, and there was definitely some chemistry between her and Arron. Being aware of what had happened in the kitchen and his lack of action to stop it, he felt better about himself, listening to that. As he was about to bite a second slice of the delicious meat, he felt a foot between his legs. It parted them quickly and moments later, Anna's toes were stroking his cock. She continued to do this while speaking in a very relaxed tone to Millie about the tree that overhung their garden from Ben's.

All through the rest of the course she stroked his cock, which had become rock-hard as she did. When they had all finished, they continued talking for a few minutes and all of them finished their wine. Anna stood and grabbed the bottle, which was empty. "Should I get another?" she asked.

"Yes, please," Millie said. Anna disappeared for about 30 seconds and returned with another bottle. Ben was very relieved; it had given him chance to rearrange his cock so when he had to stand it would not be obvious.

"We will go sort the show piece," Anna laughed.

"Oh, I hope you have not gone to lots of trouble," Millie said. "You've spoiled us already."

"Not at all; it just looks good. It will take us about 5 to 10 minutes to serve." Anna said and winked at Ben.

"No rush," Arron said. "I am taking Millie upstairs to show her the photo of a bird I took this week. She was interested to see how clear the view of her garden was from my study."

Ben was sure Millie stifled a laugh then. But to be honest, he was almost completely focused on what was going to happen when he got into the kitchen.

All of them left the dining room, walking opposite ways down the hallway, all of their feet sounding loud. As he and Anna turned into the kitchen, Ben looked back and could just see Millie disappearing up the stairs behind Arron. He relaxed, and thought he should probably feel guilty about that. When he turned back, Anna was bent right over at the waist in front of him. He looked at the blue gem staring back at him, as Anna said, "Well go on, then. Pull it out."

Ben slipped his fingers around the end, feeling how soft Anna's skin was, he pulled. The plug resisted, so he put more force into it, and Anna moaned--a carnal, sexual moan--as it popped out. He watched her anus wink at him before she stood up, and turned around to him.

He just stood looking at her. "Well come on, man, in your mouth with it." She took his hand and guided it to his mouth and the plug was popped in. Unsurprisingly, it tasted of arse, but it was incredibly erotic; he felt his cock respond to being forced to suck it. Before he had even realised, he was sucking it like a dummy, and Anna had her hand down his pants and inside his boxers. She took hold of his cock and jerked it hard. He moaned around the plug, and just let her do it. Her hand was warm and skilled; he was rock-hard again in moments. She only played for about 30 seconds, then pulled her hand out.

"Come on, we need to get this ready. It should only take a minute or two, so I bought us time." Anna was moving quickly.

From the fridge she pulled a rich-looking chocolate cake. She pointed to some plates on the side and Ben walked over and then spread them out in front of the cake. She cut the cake to create four good slices. Then, taking some orange segments from the fridge, she decorated the cake.

Next, she opened an ice cream maker on the side, and quickly tasted the contents. "Perfect," she announced. She closed it back up and turned to Ben. She pushed him against the kitchen table and started to undo his belt, then buttons. He did nothing to resist as she pulled down his trousers and boxers letting his cock spring free, the hardest he had seen it in a long time. She turned him around and before he knew it, he was bent over the table.

"You have been very naughty this evening," Anna said, in a strict schoolmistress voice. "I am going to punish you. You decide if you will take it like a good boy, or if you want to scream and bring your wife running."

"Alexa, play Metallica," she said.

Alexa did her bit, and then "One" started. She upped the volume a little, and then before he realised it, a wooden spoon in Anna's hand slapped across his cheeks. The slightest yelp escaped his lips and he almost dropped the plug out, but he managed to stifle the rest of it, recovering the plug.

Then, in time to the drum beat that is missing from the beginning of the songs when the guitar starts, she slapped his arse, seamlessly merging into the drum beat as it started, hitting him in time with the snare drum.

Ben's fingers were gripping the table hard, digging in, his arse on fire, and he knew as the drums started that he had endured only 55 seconds of this, and wondered if she planned to drum the entire 7 minutes and 27 seconds of the song. He was sure he could not take that.

He listened. As the snare was struck, it was accompanied by the sounds of wood clapping against his arse cheeks. Every time he managed to keep in the scream he wanted to let out, and every time she increased the hardness that she hit him with.

He could feel the sting in his arse grow; he was sure it was red by now, but his cock was so hard. After about 60 seconds of the force increasing, he could not contain it any longer. A scream sprang from his mouth, but it only came out as a whimper with an edge. The plug again almost fell, but he moved his hand to hold it. The force remained constant from there, but every hit sent pain through his body, and caused his cock to reinforce how hard it was. Thankfully, at about 2 and half minutes as the second verse started, she stopped hitting him. It was such a relief, but he also sort of missed it, the moment the first spank did not arrive.

Then she reached around and took the plug from his mouth, and after a moment, he felt something greasy press against his anus; she had clearly put some oil or something on it. He tensed; he could not help himself.

"Relax, or I will force it in and it will hurt," Anna commanded. Ben took a deep breath and tried to relax; he did not really understand why he did not just tell her to stop. Something in him wanted to submit to her. She pushed hard, and he yelped, but he tensed too late. The plug had settled, and before he knew what was happening, she had stood him up and turned him around.

He squirmed; the plug was uncomfortable. How did she function so well with it in? He yelped again when she pushed him up onto the table, the plug feeling like it was suddenly pushed deeper. But it wasn't; it couldn't.

Once he was on the table she bent over and took his super-hard cock in her mouth, licking the shaft as she teased the head. Then, taking his balls in her hand to massage them, she suddenly took an astonishing amount of his cock into her mouth. There was no gag or choke, just a smooth movement.

Before she raised her head to leave just the tip in her mouth, she flicked at the hole with her tongue, and he could not help it; he moaned.

He wanted to lean back, but when he tried the plug hurt, so he closed his eyes and let her work. A couple of times she flicked the plug with a finger as she caressed his balls, and that actually shot ribbons of pleasure though his body. Her blowjob was amazing; she was incredibly skilled at making his cock dance to her tune. After less than 2 minutes more, he whispered, "I'm gonna cum!"